Adam in Asia - Maki, Take 2

Story Info
Adam meets some old friends in Tokyo.
2.8k words
4.59
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers

I have been dreaming up stories for years but, until recently, none had ever been shared.

Some of the people and events described are inspired by my own experience, but it is overwhelmingly a work of fiction.

Constructive criticism is welcome.

This story includes several characters that appear in earlier instalments of the "Adam in Asia" series. It is recommended that you read "Nampa" and "Mary lets go" before this.

Prologue

After graduating with a degree in International Finance I had landed a great job at a major consulting company. After a period at head office in London I was posted to Singapore as a member of the regional team.

Thursday evening

I was in Tokyo with my colleague Mary, working on a project for a client. We had been there for a week already and had to be back for Monday morning, so we opted to stay for the weekend. Journey time meant that there was little point going home.

It had been a busy week, so we were planning an evening away from our laptops. A few years' earlier I had spent a month living in Tokyo, so she put me in charge of the programme with one condition: it had to include some of the city's famous nightlife. We ate dinner at restaurant where every dish is flavoured with garlic, even the ice cream!

Mary is a rather strait-laced Singaporean Chinese from a well-to-do family. Outwardly demure in manner and appearance I knew that she was capable of behaviour that would shock people who knew her well. Even so, I was nervous about taking her anywhere too surprising.

Previous experience and a bit of research led to me choosing the Gas Panic Bar in Roppongi as our next destination. I thought that would be edgy enough for her. We emerged from the metro station into a seething mass of people, illuminated by thousands of neon lights adorning the exterior of many bars and clubs. It could have been confusing, but luckily I have a good sense of direction. Once I had orientated myself, we weaved our way through the crowds to a side street not far from the main crossroads.

I fetched drinks while Mary found somewhere to sit. Over the sound of loud music, I explained that the bar's name was a macabre reference to a terrorist attack on the Tokyo subway a few years' earlier. Several people were killed and many more injured. We discussed how strange we found some things in Japan, how taxi drivers wore white gloves, the high-tech toilets in our hotel, the sheer number of people on the streets, and so on.

As we had to be at work the next morning, I didn't want it to be a late night. After another round of drinks, I led the way back to the main road to find a taxi. There was stiff competition. I was still trying to hail one when Mary started tugging on my arm, pulling me over to where a huge black man was standing.

"I want to go to a club; this guy says he can do us a good deal. We can, can't we?" she pleaded. How could I resist?

He led us up a flight of stairs. I handed over a lot of yen and a waitress led us into a brightly lit room crowded with Japanese men many in crumpled suits, ties hanging loose, looking the worse for drink. Salarymen! There were several low stages spread around the room. When we walked in two were occupied by women in skimpy bikinis who slowly stripped off.

I watched two salarymen laying on their backs, heads on the edge of the stage, staring up at the dancers from close distance.

"Adam! What are you doing here?"

It was Yuka, a Japanese woman who I had met, and briefly dated, when I was living there.

We hugged. I introduced her to Mary and explained why we were there. Yuka was there with some work colleagues.

"They don't like me being here, but I'm the boss so they can't complain."

There was a commotion over at one of the stages. The guys on the floor had become more animated and now one of them was trying to grope a dancer.

"Shit, I'd better go and stop that; don't want my secretary getting beaten up by the bouncers! Why didn't you tell me you were coming? We should try to meet up, I'll send you a message."

She scurried away.

"She's nice," said Mary. "How did you meet?"

"Er, it was my first weekend here. I was walking down the street and we started chatting."

"Cool." She yawned, "let's go."

Friday

My phone rang. I was busy so Mary answered for me.

Strategic error. It was Yuka.

The conversation went on for a while. I was distracted so only caught parts of it.

"Er, that was a long talk" I ventured.

"Yes, it was. We're having dinner with her on Saturday."

"We are?"

"Yes, we are. Her mother is going to cook for us. She wants to see you again."

'Fuck', I thought. This was bad.

"Yuka asked if you could remember where the studio is. Apparently, they live in a flat upstairs.

"You didn't tell me that you were in a video."

"Er, no, it didn't seem necessary" I blustered. This was very bad.

"Yuka said she'd show it to me on Saturday." Terrible.

Saturday

In the evening, after a day of sight-seeing, we took the subway to the district where, close to my tiny apartment, I had met Yuka. Of course, we stopped en route for chocolates and flowers. Of course, being Japan, they were beautifully wrapped.

The studio was a converted warehouse in a warren of narrow streets and alleyways. I rang the bell for the flat; Yuka released the lock and was waiting for us when the lift door opened on the top floor. Inside her mother, Maki, welcomed Mary, then gave me a warm hug.

Maki did not speak much English, so most of the conversation was with Yuka. She told us that her father, away on business, was sorry to miss us. Mary wanted to know about the studio, what sort of videos they made, how the business was doing, and so on.

The direction of this conversation is exactly why I did not want to meet Yuka when Mary was around.

Yuka explained that the studio specialised in adult videos. Mary gave me a questioning look. I blushed.

"I found the video with Adam in it. Shall I play it now?" Yuka asked. Mary agreed.

Yuka picked up the remote control, the TV sprang to life. "I'll fast forward to the bit with him in."

I groaned.

"It's sort of a quiz show. The contestants answer questions, then they choose one of the men as a prize, and ... well ... you'll see."

On the screen titles faded way to reveal three foreign men, all naked, standing next to each other; one of them was me. Opposite us were three Japanese women wearing yukata. There was a voice from offscreen which I knew was Yuka asking the questions.

This could not be happening.

Mary was gazing with astonishment. Yuka skipped ahead to the point where the winner chose me as her reward. At normal speed the woman and I were having sex. The penny dropped.

Mary pointed at the TV, open-mouthed. "But that's your mum!" she exclaimed.

I wanted to be somewhere else.

There was a giggle from behind me. Maki was watching us all. Then she said something in Japanese. I guessed that the meal was ready.

"Time to eat" said Yuka.

Over dinner she explained that her father had started as a cameraman before rising to be a director of adult movies. He met her mother, a popular actress, on set. She retired after becoming pregnant with Yuka. Later they set up their own studio, with her father as the main director. It turned out that Maki had a knack for picking moves that appealed to older women, and that the company had done well in this niche market. These days she mostly worked as a producer but sometimes she appeared in front of the camera, as she had with Adam.

Mary was obviously fascinated.

"Did you, er, appear in any of the videos?" she asked Yuka.

"No. It was the family business so I sort of wanted to, but Mum & Dad wouldn't hear of it. They wanted me to be a businesswoman with an unsullied reputation; they still do.

"I was allowed to work as an AP, sorry, that's Assistant Producer, which is how I came to ask Adam to appear. These days I use my professional knowledge to help with the commercial side of the business."

Maki said something.

"Would you like to see the studio?" Yuka translated.

Mary would, so the four of us took the lift down.

The studio had not changed much. The main set was dressed differently, but there was still a bed in the middle and there were cameras, lights, and other equipment all around. Yuka gave a brief explanation of how a shoot worked.

She told us that they had invested quite a lot in technology that would allow them to film with a smaller crew.

"It's very clever; for a simple shoot we will only need one person.

"We're planning to offer ordinary couples to make a video for themselves, perhaps with a professional actor joining them. Mum thinks it will be very popular."

"Would you like ..." Maki started, then switched to Japanese, understandably more comfortable in her own language.

"Mum is wondering if you'd like to try. We've done a couple of tests, but it would really help us to have another couple. Would you?"

I was about to say 'no', but Mary beat me to it.

"That sounds like fun, let's do it Adam."

Mary's wild side was on full display.

I groaned. "Are you sure?"

"Does 'what I want, when I want' still apply?"

My words to her from a few weeks ago, the weekend I had taken her virginity. How could I refuse?

"OK" I said reluctantly.

"Right," said Yuka, "I need a few minutes to get things ready. You can either start dressed as you are, or wearing a robe if you prefer. That might be easier."

Mary and I went to change. Back on the stage Yuka briefed us on how we should begin, and what we might want to do.

"Just be yourselves."

We got into position. Yuka switched on the lights and started the cameras. Mary giggled as we gazed at each other.

"It was so hot seeing you with Maki. I'm cross that you didn't tell me about it before, I want to hear all of your stories, about all the women. You know my secrets, I want to know yours!"

She undid her robe, her yukata, pushing it back to reveal her naked body. I could see how aroused she was. I undid mine too.

"Do you think I'm shy? That I must be protected? Have you learned nothing?" she asked. "I'm not the timid girl that you think. I love to hear about women making their own choices, like Maki did, that's what I want. I don't want to be a second thought, I'm the decision maker, the main event. I'm an equal!"

I was very hard, very aroused.

She grabbed my cock with one hand and pushed me backwards with the other. I lay on the bed, dick pointing straight up. Mary was in control; I was her plaything. I was happy with that.

Kneeling down she took my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, before gradually swallowing more of me. All the time her hands were busy: stroking my shaft, playing with my balls. I knew that until recently Mary had never even touched a penis, let alone given a blowjob. She was a natural.

Shuffling around she placed her pussy above my face. I stuck my tongue out as she expected. She was dripping with juice, clearly as turned on as me. When she rolled onto her knees it was again clear what she wanted. A gentleman should not disappoint a lady; I moved to enter from behind. My cock slid in easily. Mary is quite tight, a snug fit for me, but she was wet enough that I could move without difficulty.

I glanced up see Yuka, concentrating on the controls for the remotely operated cameras. Maki was just watching us. As an experienced porn actress, she must have seen many people having sex, but her eyes were wide, as if seeing it for the first time.

Mary noticed too.

She gestured to Maki, inviting her to join us. Could this be happening? I was the only person Mary had ever had sex with and now she wanted somebody else, a woman to take part. Her wild streak ran deeper than I had realised.

After an initial show of resistance Maki wasted no time. Quickly she stripped off and walked over. Climbing onto the bed she wriggled beneath Mary. She was on her back with her head inches away from where my cock was thrusting into the younger woman. I felt her tongue on my shaft, then flick away towards Mary's clit.

Mary was groaning with pleasure.

She came, I came. Realising that in our enthusiasm we had forgotten to use a condom I pulled out as quickly as I could, cum dripping from me. It was dripping from Mary too. Maki moved in, her mouth on Mary's pussy, and licked her clean. It was very hot to watch.

Unsurprisingly, Mary could not take it for long; she collapsed on top of Maki. I snuggled up beside them.

But Maki wasn't satisfied. She wanted cock, so that meant me. Fortunately, with what I had just seen and some oral help from her, I was soon hard again. Maki lay on her back, hands pulling her legs up, so that she was completely exposed. I didn't hesitate to ram myself into her as far as I could.

From that position I could see a wicked look on her face. I withdraw almost all the way, then pushed again. As I continued, I saw Maki's expression change from lust to need, and then to ecstasy as she came, her vaginal muscles gripping me tightly. It was too soon for there to be much cum nevertheless when I pulled out she was able to squeeze a little out; a cream-pie. The three of us cuddled up together.

Filming was clearly over. Yuka busied herself switching off the equipment. When she was done, she came over the bed and took my hand. "My turn" she said.

"Later?" I pleaded.

"OK, but you'd better make it worth the wait."

She undressed then joined the tangle of arms and legs in the middle of the bed. Mary and Maki were already asleep.

Sunday

I awoke to find Yuka's hand on my cock, slowly stroking me to a full erection. The others were still asleep, cosy beneath the blankets that somebody had covered us with during the night.

Yuka made a shushing gesture and led me to a shower in one of the dressing rooms; it was where we had first had sex. As on that occasion she washed me first. I braced myself against the wall as she soaped up, then rinsed, every part of my body. My hard-on raging, desperate for release; but that would have to wait. It was my turn to clean her.

I started with her back, taking every opportunity to reach around to knead her breasts and play with her pussy. She ground against me, so my cock was nestled between the cheeks of her bum. I turned her round to do the front of her body. Soon we were both desperate.

"Let's use the bed" she suggested.

We towelled ourselves dry then headed back to the set. The shower was running in the other dressing room. To my surprise Maki and Mary were both there, lips locked together in a deep kiss. Beside me Yuka giggled.

"Mum really likes girls," she explained, "you might have a fight on your hands."

I laughed, "she's not my girlfriend. She's engaged to somebody else. We've only had sex a couple of times, as friends not lovers."

"Really? Wow!"

In the studio we threw ourselves onto the bed. Without further ado I unrolled a condom and thrust deep inside her and she wrapped her legs around my back. I stayed still for a moment, gazing into her eyes. Slowly I pulled back then pushed in again. With increasing power and speed, I thrust in and out of her.

Yuka came but I was able to keep going until she did so again; finally, I filled the condom. Maki and Mary, who had been watching, clapped their hands with glee.

Eventually the four of us got dressed. Yuka promised to edit the video and send us a copy. Mary and I returned to our hotel.

What a weekend? What a change in Mary? What lay ahead for us?

Writer61
Writer61
45 Followers