All Comments on 'Adam Loses a Bet Ch. 05'

by Amy_wants_more

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is the Sissy's American Dream <3

Thank you so much for not only typing such an enticing story, but for pumping out chapters so quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story thus far

I would love to see Bryan step it up a notch and take Amy/Adam to a tattoo parlour and force him to get a girly tramp stamp and have his ears pierced along with his belly button and maybe even get a nostril ring. Then to a beauty salon to have her hair styled and a mani/pedi as well as trimmed eyebrows and full face makeover. Something just a little more permanent than Amy was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ummm so Part 3 was amazinggg

Way too short, ch. 6 please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me next !

OMG I'd love this and my name is Adam but I wanna be a sissy slut ! I wanna be a woman sooooooo freaking bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot, but confusing

You always switch names on Bryan and David, it starts to get confusing on who the sissy is getting hot fot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it! Please keep more coming

Everything a sissy could need. Love the verbal abuse and domination, please keep more coming! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story, but could you please write more. I'm at home with covid so I would love to read something new

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this chapter

I've really enjoyed reading this series, and have been waiting for the next chapter, checking almost daily for the next one.I really hope you do another chapter, especially with the cliff hanger ending of this one. This story series is a good one that I've been following all along (best story series in a long while).

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99over 3 years ago
Next chapter pleasee

I’ve reread this series for the 5th time... I need another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I keep coming back to check for the next chapter, don't leave is hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please another chapter

This series is so good! Please give us another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's been a intertaining read

I love the notion of the feminization of this story but I disagree with the abuse of making Adam suck and have Bryan fuck him in the ass, would like to see the other boys punish Bryan for what he has done to Adam. What I'd like to see is the real Amy take advantage of Adam and continue dressing him in girls clothes and teach him to do hair styles and further showing Adam how to completely do make up. Adam could be tricked into having his ears pierced as well. Keep up the story, very interested to see where it goes.

Sub4D0MSub4D0Mover 1 year ago

wOw u have a true gift for erotic writing! It's easy to get lost in your writing... can't wait for what is next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous