Adam Loses a Bet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him lube me up and start rubbing it on his own cock. Wait. He's not gonna, Oh NO! He thrust his hips forward and placed the tip of his head inside of me. INSIDE OF ME! Another man was inside of me! "BRYAN This is too far, I'm not gay and neither are you. Get out of me!" My point would have probably been more convincing if I physically resisted. Instead of pulling out Bryan slowly pushed farther and farther.

"You know what Amy; I've had enough of this macho attitude of yours." With every word he pushed deeper and deeper, "No man wears skirts, panties, and bras. No man gives lap dances and BJs. No man gives someone a hand job with a plastic dick vibrating in their ass." By this time, he was pumping in and out of me faster and faster, "You're not a man, you're a sissy slut who prances around dressed like a whore. You're only meant to give real, alpha men pleasure for being superior, you beta bitch."

I felt like he was trying to rip me apart (physically and verbally), but even stronger than that was the arousal of his repetitive movements. "But I... But ... I.. I" I couldn't think straight with the wave of stimulus flooding my brain. The pain didn't go away, but pleasure slowly replaced the arousal.

Bryan went halfway down and pulled out. He'd shoot back in before repeating the whole thing. "His thick shaft stretched me out, filling a need I never thought I had. "Bryan... Oooh" I moaned.

"Yeah that's right slut, this is what a real cock should be. Yours looks more like a clit; a sissy clit only good for rubbing." I felt a different thrust to accompany each slap that filled the car. I looked back at Bryan and saw a mountain of a man dominating me from behind. His pace quickened and my hand crept up to my clit and started rubbing it like I was told to do. Before I had really even started, I was already leaking precum. Bryan picked up his pace while yelling, "Fuck this feels good, you freaking Slut. Gimme that Sissy Ass... What a pathetic excuse of a... Oh my ...Fuck... I'm gonna Cum." I started rubbing myself through the suit faster. My boobs were bouncing like crazy, I thought they'd fall right off. I couldn't help but let out some feminine moans, "Oooh... Fuck... OooOooh... OoOooh my." Bryan tensed up and gave a hard thrust, balls deep, into my ass. I felt hot fluid fill me up. "Take my cum you whore"

I hadn't climaxed, but I was definitely tired out by now. I felt Bryan convulse inside of me before hearing a literal pop as he took his softening member out. We both stayed there for a moment, feeling our sweat against each other, panting. I didn't know what to think at the moment, so I didn't. Before I knew it, Bryan had put my shoes on. He reached over me and pulled the door handle. Since my face and body weight were resting on that door I fell out of the vehicle and out into the pitch black cold. Bryan threw some bags at me and drove off, "See you Monday slut."

I adjusted my skirt before looking around. Oh, I was home, and it was nearly midnight. I grabbed the bags that Bryan had thrown at me and headed towards my doorstep. Wait. Lights were on in the house and I was clearly dressed like a hooker with a cup size to match, this wouldn't be easy. I walked behind my house and tried that back door, but it was locked. Dang, what now. I could feel the cold breeze on every part of my body. Cum was slowly dripping out of my rectum leaving a cold trail behind it.

Maybe I could crawl through my window. I walked around and saw that I had left it unlocked, score! I left my bags outside and made the embarrassing ascent into my room. Once I reached the window, I slid it open and fell into my bed. Success! I have broken into my own room!

Finally, I was able to take a breath. I stepped into my bathroom and removed all of my clothes and makeup. I spent 10 minutes removing the breast forms and I hid them in the corner of my closet. I put on P.J.s and gathered my bags outside. Without even looking in them I hid them in my closet and prepared for bed. I may or may not have been wearing a pair of black lace panties, maybe because I was too tired to care or maybe because they felt good, who knows.

As I drifted off to sleep, I felt cum drip out of my ass, as a reminder of what happened today. Did I really lose my virginity in the car? Sorry, I mean: Did I really lose my virginity to a man? I'm not gay or anything... this was just a fluke. Yeah, It would never happen again. I scooped up some cum and sucked it off my finger.

I wonder what David had planned for me tomorrow.