Adam to Addi Ch. 01: Adam Housesits

Story Info
Adam house sits but can't help but snoop.
2.3k words
4.4
19.4k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let us know how we did," Skyla said, as she watched Adam cut into the steak she had just presented him.

"It looks and smells awesome." Adam cut off a corner and stabbed it with his fork. He inspected the inside of the steak for pinkness. "Looks like a medium rare."

"Just take a bite already," Maya insisted.

Adam smiled as he brought the piece up to his mouth. His friends watched him chew the bite of steak and tried to read his expressions.

"It's perfect, ladies."

"Wonderful," Skyla said, seeming a bit relieved.

"My compliments to the chef," Adam joked as he began cutting off his next bite. "Now I love a perfectly cooked steak as much as any man," he paused.

"Yes, we want something from you," Maya said.

"Maya, I thought we were going to let him finish the steak first?"

"I'm not being drugged, am I?" Adam asked.

"Yes, Adam," Maya said flatly. "We've laced your steak with downers for your brain and uppers for your cock. We want a child so we decided to invite you over, bribe you with a drugged steak, tie you down, and force you to impregnate us so that we happy lesbians can raise a child."

"It's scary how authentic you just sounded," Adam said.

"Oh please, like we'd even have to bribe or drug you. We could just invite you to watch us in our bedroom and you'd be dying to impregnate the both of us."

"It's nothing that exciting, but at least you can enjoy your steak without fear." Skyla said. "We do have a favor to ask, but it doesn't involve any of us getting naked."

"Go on."

"It's Dotty. I have to travel for work, and I was hoping to take Maya along."

"They're putting her up in a hotel with an onsite spa," Maya interrupted. "Damned if I'm going to miss that, especially with her work paying for the room."

"But we can't take Dotty and we don't want to board her: other dogs make her nervous."

Adam looked over at the Yorkshire terrier in her maroon pet bed at the corner of the kitchen.

"You need someone to check in on her?"

"Actually, we were hoping you could house sit for us as well. Dotty needs to sleep in bed with a human."

"And you're close enough." Maya winked.

"I mean you could have just asked," Adam said, stabbing his next bite. "You didn't have to bribe me with a steak dinner."

"Well, we were hoping to maybe pay you with a couple meals."

"Plus, you can use our pool while you're here. Just try not to pee in it."

"You can stay in the guest bedroom. Dotty doesn't have to sleep in our bed, but you will have to let her up beside you."

"Have you ever had anyone else stay with her before?"

"Back in Cali, my sister would do it," Skyla said. "But since moving here, we've never both been gone for the night."

"How neurotic is she?"

"Oh, she's not that bad. We'll call you and speak to her each night. If there are any issues, we'll of course leave you with the vet's information and some emergency cash.

"We'll leave you written instructions for everything. You can go into work as normal, just come back home to our house instead of yours. It should be easy."

Adam took another bite of his steak.

"And we'll make you another dinner after we get back. Your choice," Skyla offered.

"Sold," Adam said.

--

A couple weeks later, Adam was holding Dotty the Yorkie, making her paw wave goodbye to her owners as their car pulled out of the driveway.

Adam took her back into the house and sat down to read over the instructions for dog and sitting Skyla and Maya had left him. Next thing to even be concerned about was ensuring Dotty had fresh water in her bowl before he ate dinner.

Now it was time to explore the house he had almost put an offer down on.

--

The Master bedroom had been left unlocked, though Adam wasn't planning on sleeping there. The bedroom had been left pretty much immaculate, with a made bed and almost nothing that would qualify as clutter. The master bath was a bit messier, with scattered make up and toiletries across the countertop.

As an esthetician, Maya had quite the collection of make up and hygiene products, some of which Adam couldn't even identify. The two closets off the master bath represented his neighbor's differing personalities, with Skyla's closet filled with professional and business wear, as well as a few formal dresses, while Maya's was less tidy and had more jeans and edgier tops.

Dotty followed Adam into the Master closets, looking up at him.

"I'm just looking girl," he said.

Adam crossed the upstairs hall to the guest bedroom where he would be staying. His duffel bag sat in front of the closet door there. With as long as he would be staying, he figured he might as well hang up his clothes.

Adam moved the duffel bag aside and opened the closet.

Though mostly empty, he saw that the taller clothing bar side had a few dresses hanging at the back.

"Must be overflow," Adam said aloud, then looked down at Dotty. "Do your owners ever wear these?"

Some of the dresses looked overly formal, almost like they belonged in a theatre department. And the sizes weren't consistent, many of them seeming too big for either Maya or Skyla.

"Huh."

Adam pulled his duffel bag into the closet and began hanging up his clothes on the other side of the closet.

Everything went smoothly until late that night, when it was time to have Dotty get in bed with him. Even after moving her little staircase beside the guest bed and lying down himself, she didn't want to climb up with him. He picked her up and carried her into the bed, but once set down, she would just hop back down to the floor and head over to the closed bedroom door.

"I know this isn't usually where you sleep Dotty, but you need to try." Dotty just paced at the bedroom door, then looked back at him. "You miss your owners, I get it."

Adam opened the door to the bedroom and followed Dotty to the Master bedroom door, as he expected.

"Maybe we can find something with their scents on it to make you more comfortable," Adam suggested as he opened the door.

Dotty ran to the empty bed and ran back and forth along the side of it, her fur getting tousled by the hanging edge of the comforter.

Adam didn't want to bother either of their head pillows, so he peeled the comforter back hoping to find a body pillow or stuffed animal. No such luck. There was a teddy bear on the dresser, but as it was posed, it looked like it spent all its time there and never in bed with his neighbors.

"Where do you sleep on the bed usually?" Adam asked Dotty as he bent down to pick her up.

He set the yorkie on the middle of the empty bed and watched her run around on it. She was obviously not going to settle in on it without an owner there.

"No, she's not that neurotic," Adam repeated, shaking his head. He noticed a hamper in the master bathroom.

Adam picked Dotty up off the bed and set her back on the floor. He fixed back the comforter he and Dotty had disturbed before walking into the bathroom to the hamper.

Adam felt a bit guilty as he opened the hamper and found what he was hoping to: unwashed laundry. Part of Adam wanted to reach in for the unwashed lace panties he saw on top, but he figured it was less invasive and probably more useful for the dog if he instead went for the pink nightie.

He held it by the top towards Dotty, the bottom hem just above her head.

"Does that smell like one of them?" He lifted it higher and noticed that it was so thin he could see his reflection in the mirror through it.

"Who wears this," he asked the dog, "Maya or Skyla?"

Adam's mind took turns imagining each of them in turn wearing the shear nightie. Nearly see through seemed more like Maya, but pink wasn't really her color. Maybe Skyla's professional appearance didn't extend past the bedroom door?

Not that it mattered, they had each other and they were only interested in women: Maya had made that crystal clear when they first met Adam.

Adam sighed and looked at himself in the large bathroom mirror. He was no one's prize as it was, and he was very male. Looking down, he saw the shear nightie in front of his chest, only partly obscuring his stomach and the top of his boxers.

Adam bit his lip, then turned and headed out of the master bath, turning the lights off on Dotty, who quickly followed him.

"I hope this will be enough for you," he said, taking a longer pillow from behind the head pillows on Maya and Skyla's bed. Adam slid the nightie over one end of the pillow and set it back down on the master bed. It didn't look at all like his neighbors, but he hoped that maybe it at least smelled like them?

Adam lead his charge back into their bedroom for the night and after Dotty was inside, he shut and latched the door. He set the dressed pillow on the side of the bed he wasn't planning to sleep on and moved Dotty's portable staircase to lead up to it.

Now that his responsibility was taken care of, Adam had an itch to scratch.

He opened the closet and stepped to the hanging dresses he had seen earlier before he hung his own clothes up. He slid them forward one by one, checking the tags.

"Why don't women's clothes use the same small, medium, large, extra-large, 2 x, system that men's do?"

Near the back he found a pink nightgown with a unicorn's face on the front. The theme seemed childish, but the sizing wasn't.

Adam looked around his room to ensure the bedroom door was latched and the window shades were pulled. He was alone in a house that wasn't even his: no one would know.

Adam let out a deep breath and pulled the nightie over his head. It fit well enough, draping to below his knees, covering his boxers. Not understanding his own desires, Adam went to the bedroom door.

Adam turned to Dotty who was looking up at him inquisitively. She was lying on top of the pillow he had brought back for her.

"How do I look?" he asked her. His voice was too deep. "How do I look?" he repeated in a cartoonish falsetto. He picked up his cell phone from the night table and looked at Dotty, who just kept lying on the pillow with the nightgown. "You look comfortable, finally. Just stay right there and I'll be right back."

Adam shut the guestroom door behind himself and dashed back to the Master bedroom. As he entered it, his heart raced more than the short sprint would cause. His cock was also swelling as he went to his hostess' dresser.

"Forgive me," he whispered as he began opening drawers until he found what any freshly pubescent boy would have been searching for: a panty drawer.

Adam took a picture of the drawer as it was when he first opened it with his cell phone: he would have to try to get it back to that look before his neighbors returned. He dug through the enticing offerings carefully, trying to leave each pair as it had been folded. He was searching for the largest pair he could find, which turned out to be an XL/XG pair with an elastic waist band, at the back of the drawer.

Adam dropped his boxers and stepped into the pilfered panties, pulling them up over his growing erection.

He stepped into the master bathroom and looked in the mirror. He looked ridiculous: a full-grown man in a pink unicorn nightgown. He ran his hands down the front of the night gown and realized he liked the way it felt. Did he like the feeling he got looking at himself in the mirror? Something was causing his privates to swell inside his underwear.

His thoughts were broken by his cell phone starting to ring. He had left it on top of the ladies' dresser.

From the ringtone, he knew it was Skyla, so he picked it up and headed back to the guest room where Dotty was waiting for him as he answered it.

"Hello. You couldn't sleep in a strange bed either?"

"Oh, this bed is great. We were just wondering what you were doing in our dresser?"

"What?!"

"Adam, we have a nanny cam in our room. Did you not notice the teddy bear?"

Adam felt his heart jump up into this throat and the blood freeze in his veins.

"I-"

"Don't try to lie to us, slut." Maya's voice came from phone this time. "You were looking for panties to go with that nightgown, weren't you?"

Adam could not form words to answer.

"Adam, I want you to boot up your laptop and call us on a web call," Skyla insisted, her voice calm but firm. "Do not change clothes first and do not disable the webcam. We need to have an honest talk."

Adam still didn't know what to say.

"Did you hear my wife, slut?"

"Uh, Yes Ma'am."

"We'll see you online in five, dear," Skyla added. Then the call ended.