Adam to Addi Ch. 02: Adam's Admission

Story Info
A webcall encourages exploration and an admission.
1.9k words
4.57
7.9k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam shivered as his phone went dark. Putting on the gown and panties had just been a whim: a sexy indulgence no one was supposed to know about.

He went to his laptop on the side table and opened it, waiting for it to boot, a part of him hoping it wouldn't.

Was he really going to web call them? He could ignore the request, put his phone on Do Not Disturb and try to forget this ever happened. But no, he would have to call them eventually while house sitting, if not tomorrow, and that would just delay an explanation. And it wasn't like they hadn't already seen him in the unicorn night gown. Better to get this over with and keep Maya from getting angry with him over a disobeyed order.

The laptop booted and Adam double clicked the program icon. Skyla in his contacts showed online, so he clicked to call her.

A window opened showing Skyla wearing a fluffy white bath robe. Maya was behind her right shoulder, also in a robe.

"Hi Adam," Skyla said warmly. "How are things in our house?"

"Nice Nightie," Maya said, trying to scoot closer, "how horny can one guy get?"

Adam looked down at the unicorn face on the nightgown he had borrowed. "I can explain-" Adam started.

"Hold that thought," Maya interrupted. "Can you scoot over a bit, Sky, I want a better view of our neighbor."

Skyla and Maya shifted until they each took up about equal space on Adam's laptop screen. He could now see that they were wearing matching bath robes with what was, presumably, the hotel's moniker on the lapel.

"Now, what were you going to say?"

"I uh, I mean Dotty was not settling down, so I thought maybe if I had something with your scent on it, she would. So I went into your room to look for something you might sleep with and I didn't see anything in your bed, so I checked your hamper."

"And you put a nightie of ours on a pillow," Skyla continued his story. "We saw all that, and it is understandable."

"We're more curious about why you came back into our room wearing the unicorn gown from the closet."

"I uh just thought that maybe if you wore gowns to bed and Dotty was more comfortable around that then maybe I should."

"How accommodating." Skyla smiled wide. "How is Dotty?"

Adam looked over at the yorkie who was lying comfortably on the bed.

"She's calmed down. I think the plan is working."

"Wonderful to hear. So will you be keeping the gown on for the night?"

"Well, I don't want her to get nervous again," Adam insisted. He tried to chuckle, but even he knew it must sound forced.

"This still doesn't explain the panty raid," Maya reminded him. "Even if we believed all this BS, why would you need a pair of our panties to settle Dotty? What were you planning to do with our dog, you sick fuck?" Maya ended her question with a grin on her face.

"Nothing! I wasn't planning or going to..." Adam searched for words but watched Maya stifling laughter.

"Adam, let me see if I can help," Skyla offered. "You are spending the night in the house of two beautiful women, both of whom you are attracted to. You want what we have. After getting Dotty settled down, you decided to indulge yourself in a little harmless fun. You found a pink nightgown in the guest closet we put you up in, so you decide to borrow that. But boxers don't feel right under the gown, so you go looking for some underwear to match it. You don't believe there are any panties in the guest room, so you go to our bedroom dresser to find some.

"You took precautions to cover your tracks, figuring you can have everything back the way it was when we left. No one will ever find out, you figured."

"Then we gave you quite the shock," Maya jumped in, "revealing we've already seen you in the gown you borrowed."

"You try to think up a way out of this and excuses as you follow my instruction to video call us. Then, after we don't believe your first story, you listen in fascination and horror as we repeat back to you your thought process, the blood draining from your face."

"Does that all sound about right?" Maya asked.

"Uh, uh," Adam found himself at a loss for words again.

"We can see through you, Adam," Skyla said softly, "please don't insult us by lying and denying it."

"Are you really trying to fool us or yourself?" Maya asked.

"I - don't know. I've never done anything like this before." Adam's voice sped up as he tried to explain aloud. "I didn't intend to do anything like this when I took on housesitting for you. I found the outfits hanging in the closet here and I thought you must have forgotten about them when you invited me to stay in this room. I don't know what I was thinking, but going into your drawers was obviously a really bad idea and I-"

"It's ok, Adam," Skyla interrupted, still speaking softly. "Slow down and take a breath."

Adam took a deep breath and let out a sigh. The nightgown rose and fell across his chest, reminding him of his poor decision making.

"Do you like wearing that gown and the panties?"

Adam tucked his lips in as he thought. Skyla and Maya waited in silence; their last question obviously not rhetorical.

"I've never cross dressed before. I mean, unless you count my cousin daring me to put on one of her dresses one summer, but we were not even teenagers then."

"That's not what I asked, Adam. I asked if you like wearing what you are wearing right now."

"Yes," Adam whispered.

"You don't need to be embarrassed around us, dear," Skyla comforted. "Now what did you just say?"

"Yes," Adam repeated at closer to his normal volume.

"I think it might help you if you said out loud what you just admitted to."

"You're not recording me, are you?"

"No Adam, no recording, no threats of blackmail, no coercion. Anything discussed is just between us and there is no pressure. Like I said, we needed an honest talk."

"Yeah, chill out," Maya chimed in. "We're not monsters, and we're not really all that angry with you. Just be honest with us and we won't get mad."

Somehow hearing the softer side of Maya, who always ran harsher than Skyla, felt like a weight being lifted from his shoulders.

"I'm sorry about going into your drawers," Adam said more calmly. "It won't happen again."

"Don't make promises you can't keep." Maya winked.

"Adam, can you state aloud what you copped to earlier? About what you're wearing and how they make you feel?"

"Why?"

"Because I think you hearing yourself say it may help you understand yourself better. Just please humor us for the moment. I promise you again; we won't use it against you."

"I" Adam sighed. "I like the feeling of panties and this gown on me."

"Good for you." Skyla smiled ear to ear and Adam noticed her tone was the same as when she praised Dotty for performing a new trick for guests.

"Now, it was wrong of you to take our underwear without asking, but you can make it up to us. You noticed we had some unwashed laundry in our hamper? Collect, wash and dry all of that for us, in addition to your panties, and we'll consider it no harm and no foul, okay?"

"Really? Sure, I can do that. I guess I should take this off now, huh?" Adam pulled the night gown slack from the front of his chest toward his laptop screen to emphasize his point.

"Not necessarily, dear," Skyla said. "Maybe Dotty will sleep better if you keep it on for the night."

"Right," Adam agreed.

"In fact, how would you like to live as a gurl in our house until we get back?"

"What?"

"Oh it's no big deal, dear. Just keep wearing panties and the feminine outfits we left for you in our guest closet until we make it back."

"Of course, you'll need to shave your body hair," Maya added. "That's not very feminine."

"Guys, I don't think."

"There are no guys in this conversation, gurl," Maya fired back.

Skyla laughed. "Ease up on him Darling, I'm sure this is a lot to take in."

"He has no idea what a lot to take in is, Sky." Maya turned back to the webcam, "but if you go snooping in a certain other drawer of ours, you might get an idea of it."

"Adam, I would prefer if you refrain from exploring our belongings further without our direction and permission. And what Maya just suggested was not permission to snoop further."

"The bigger ones are Sky's," Maya said with a wink.

"She is joking, Adam." Sky addressed the camera, her face looking redder compared to her white robe as she turned to her wife, "and getting us off topic."

"Sky, I'm not sure I want to do anything like this past tonight." Adam said, ignoring Maya's last taunt.

"But that's just the point, isn't it, dear: you're not sure. Wouldn't you prefer to know for sure?"

"I guess?"

"You can sleep on it, and in it. You've already dirtied that pair of panties, so just leave them and the nightgown on as you sleep tonight. If you wake up loathed to keep all this up, you can dress in the male clothes you brought with you."

"But if not," Maya continued for her wife, "you'll need some panties of your own: you can't keep borrowing mine."

"Tomorrow, if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, keep the panties on that you slept in and go out to the store and buy some of your own. You can bring them back and wash them with the laundry load you owe us."

"Then, after a shave session, you can dress as your inner female tomorrow. Use the tub in the hall bath to shave, but try not to leave a mess behind," Maya instructed.

Adam didn't know what to say, so he sat in silence, looking at the couple on his screen who were taking to his peculiarities as if he were normal.

"What if I don't like it?" He finally asked.

"Then you stop, of course." Maya shrugged, "you become a little less interesting, but we can still be friends. And you can continue to watch Dotty for us."

"Speaking of, where is our little munchkin? I'd like to say goodnight to her: go get her for us would you please?"

"Sure," Adam stood to go and pick up the yorkie, thankful he wouldn't be the only focus of his neighbors' attention anymore.

Skyla and Maya made kissy sounds at their pet and briefly told her about their day and how they both missed her very much. After a few moments they shifted back to speaking to Adam.

"Well, try to get some rest, dear," Skyla said.

"Oh, and one more thing," Maya added. "Since you are wearing a pair of my panties, try to refrain from jacking off in them. In fact, just keep your hands off little Adam for tonight, okay?"

"Uh sure."

"Otherwise, sweet, sexy dreams, gurl."

"Keep our little Dotty safe and comfortable, dear. Good night."

"Remember, off to buy panties tomorrow when you wake up and realize you want to keep going with this." Maya winked.

"You can call us again tomorrow after you make your decision," Skyla offered. "I'll text you when we're available. Night night, dear."

"Nightie night, pet," Maya mimed a kiss. "And you too, Dottie."