All Comments on 'Adam's Advertisement Pt. 02'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
armplasmaarmplasmaover 3 years ago
Total turnaround

I was rooting for Wilson & Adam so much at the end of part 1. Now I despise Adam so much and Fred is so adorable, I would despise Wilson so much if he breaks Fred's heart and get back with Adam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hate nearly everyone in this story

Chapter 2 presented nearly all characters as hateful and unlikable...

Adam is the worst - despicable in every sense. Truly vile. If Wil can’t resist him then he too is a self-destructive POS.

I felt bad for Wilson being ambushed and blindsided at the dinner party, then saw his good qualities as he spent time with Fred. But his self-hatred and lack of any willpower as it relates to the toxicity of Matt and Adam is pathetic.

Liam and Jamie should both feel bad for the out-of-the-blue ambush! Though their intentions were good, that was a shitty thing to do to a friend - a blindside blind date with a group of people he doesn’t know well is a very uncool thing to do. Wilson should have been way more pissed at them than he was.

Poor Nancy - so in the dark - get away while you can.

If Wilson blows it with Fred that sucks for both of them. Fred is the only one treating Wilson with the respect any person deserves. I hope Wilson wakes up for good before he implodes his life.

Laura1234Laura1234over 3 years ago
I love this story

So good to see Liam and Jaíme again too- I agree with armplasma- I really hope things work out with Fred (although I tend to be the type to want to make old relationships work- Adam seems rather untrustworthy and somewhat manipulative and just not that appealing - but maybe that’s just chapter 2! )

Look forward to more:)

So glad you have continued writing for us and are so prolific!! How do you do it- it’s so much quantity of extremely high quality writing. I’ve wondered if you are on COVID lockdown or something - but I think New Zealand - if that’s where you are -is not having any lockdowns ... so you must just be super efficient!

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Hope

I really hope Wilson gets his act together and sees that there is a real chance with Fred. Matt was a serial cheater and Adam has a whole girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So good! Wilson better not hurt Fred.

py168py168about 3 years ago

Can't wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your stories and really hope you will continue this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm truly enjoying your stories and the so very real plots. Inspiring. You may consider a more traditional form for your dialogue, it's hard fo follow. Here's a link. https://www.masterclass.com/articles/how-to-format-dialogue-in-your-novel-or-short-story#how-to-format-dialogue-in-a-story Keep up the work. I'm really looking forward go part three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg this is so good. Can’t wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so good! Please let there be a part 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On God, your stories mess me up. They are so good and I get so invested in the characters. I can't decide whether my low self steem and submissive nature would win out and I'd get with Adam, or if I would take nice guy Fred hoping he'd grow into more of a top and he'd dick me down with his big cock (cause I'm also a bit of a size queen). In any case I love your stories and how you make those little connections and references between different stories and characters. Really hope there is more about not just this one but most of your stories, can't get enough of some of the couples you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

part 3 pleassssssssse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ive read tru all of your stories, i love every one of them. The storytel lung is amazing and I never really feel that Im reading "porn".

I would love for this one to have more eps. Please please please... With a little sugar on top... Write more..

wishiwere1wishiwere1over 2 years ago

I so want a part 3 and a HAPPY Wil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the relatable characters and realistic conflicts.

BifairyBifairyabout 2 years ago

Oh god, I need more. Wake up Wil and make the positive choice that's good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need a part 3, please.

I agree that this form of dialogue is sometimes confusing...

CocoPop1CocoPop1about 2 years ago

I know it’s been a year but please, PLEASE, PLEASE FINISH THE STORY. I love your stories, their well written, entertaining and Hot As Hell 🥵.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous