Adam's Gardening Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam faces his girlfriend. Ava has a plan.
7.5k words
4.78
7.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a car pulling up to the house was unmistakable now.

Ava was the first to react. She stuffed Adam's cock, still mostly hard and leaking cum, into his shorts, hurriedly pulling them up. Adam was still looking over his shoulder, his attention fixed on the sound of the car coming to a stop, horrified that his indiscretions were about to be discovered. What would Melanie think? How would he get any more clients for the year?

"Adam, we need to move quick." Ava drew his attention as she stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You need to put your shirt back on."

Ava pressed something quickly into Adam's hand. When he looked down, he saw it was his sweat-soaked, crumpled tank top and a wad of money. He looked back up and straight into those crystal clear eyes again, this time wild with panic rather than desire. Though even in this moment, Ava's tongue snaked out of her mouth to lick up a stray drop of cum on her cheek.

It was then that Adam noticed that most of Ava's face and upper body were completed caked with his load. A car door opened and slammed from around the front of the house. How were they possibly going to get away with this?

"You're going to put that top on, collect your things, and start making your way around to the front," Ava said, as if seeing the question on his face. "I'm going to put these back on and jump in the pool."

Ava already had one leg in her bikini thong, using her hand on Adam's shoulder to balance on her pumps as she kicked each one off in turn. She turned on her side as she put the other leg into her thong, letting go of Adam as she pulled it up and over her hips. The way her ass jiggled as she did so momentarily revived Adam's rapidly deflating cock.

"Get your things," Ava said urgently, gesturing to the hedge trimmers and pool cleaning equipment just outside the gate. A small smile curled her lips, but her eyes were serious. She was already bent over, settling her full breasts into the tiny triangles of her bikini top, and tying it behind her back.

"My things? Oh, right, yeah..." Adam stammered as he walked dazedly toward the pool gate. He could still feel the soft hum of his recent orgasm in his spine, his neck and shoulders sitting a full inch lower from the release of tension, that dopey satisfaction coursing through his brain. He opened the pool gate and started gathering up his gear. He heard the car trunk slam.

"Adam, your top," Ava hissed. As much as she loved the broad shoulders and narrow, ripped waist of this hunky college boy, having them bare and on display would end this deception before it had even started. Adam looked down, realizing his mistake, and quickly pulled the creased tank over his head.

As he was bent over gathering up his seemingly unending bundle of secateurs, scoop nets, and pool chemicals, Adam heard a neat splash behind him followed by the sound of Ava surfacing in the water.

"Great ass," she said with a cheekiness that suddenly rammed home to Adam the reality of the situation. He felt the guilt begin to take over from the shock he'd been feeling.

Adam stood up, clutching his equipment awkwardly, and feeling a deep blush spreading across his face. Embarrassed wasn't a strong enough word for the cocktail of emotions he was beginning to feel.

At that moment, the door to the lanai adjoining the house and pool flew open and a solid, balding man in his early 40s, who Adam recognized as Ava's husband, Kevin, emerged. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Babe, I got in ear..." Kevin declared before his eyes settled on Adam. "Oh, Aaron, how are you? Where's Ava?"

Adam's mouth gaped and he clumsily dropped his secateurs, unable to form words for what seemed like the hundredth time that day. He did, however, feel the slightest wave of anger over the fact that Kevin still couldn't get his name right.

"Yoohoo, honey, over here!" came a cry from behind Adam. Ava had propped herself up on her elbows on the side of the pool, her considerable bust showing as she waved a painted hand at her husband.

Kevin took a step to the side and looked past Adam. Adam was sure the jig was up. Kevin would be furious just to see how little his wife had been wearing around Adam. As if to confirm Adam's thoughts, Kevin turned his attention back towards him, his eyes narrowing. Time seemed to stop.

"Oh, babe, don't tell me you've been swimming around while this boy has been doing all the hard work?" Kevin asked, breaking the silence and throwing his head back to let out a hacking laugh. He walked over to Adam and patted him on the shoulder.

Ava's laugh tinkled behind Adam, but he thought he could hear a tone of relief in it. Adam half-smiled, more in astonishment than anything.

"You know I don't normally slack off when things get hard!" Ava said, the double entendre obvious to Adam. "But, yes, Adam did such a good job with the pool and it's such a hot day that I couldn't resist getting wet while he worked on the garden."

Kevin's hand was still on Adam's shoulder and he risked a glance behind him. Ava's nipples were clearly visible through the crimson fabric of her bikini top, her wet, chestnut hair tousled over her shoulders. She flashed him a quick smile before turning her attention back to Kevin.

"Adam was just leaving, honey," Ava continued lightly. "He's been so busy here for hours and it must have sucked it right out of him." Adam's eyes widened as he was temporarily transported back to just a few minutes earlier, his fingers tangled in Ava's hair, her plump lips wrapped around his shaft as she moaned around him.

"Isn't that right, Adam?" Ava asked in a slightly more serious tone. Her words snapped Adam out of his daze and he realized Kevin was staring at him.

"Yeah, sorry, Av... Miss Thomson, Mr... uh...," Adam choked out, remembering that Kevin had a different last name to Ava, but realizing he didn't know it.

Again, Adam thought he was about to be caught. He could swear that he could smell the tell-tale scent of his cum-leaking cock. He assumed that Kevin could smell it from this close too.

"Taylor," Kevin said, smiling.

"Right. Mr Taylor. Sorry, yeah, I'm absolutely knackered," Adam said. Kevin only smiled and nodded in an understanding way.

"It's a hot day, buddy," he said. "You even look like you got a bit sunburnt." Given the amount of sunscreen he'd applied earlier that afternoon, Adam suspected that his "sunburn" was actually either the flush of post-orgasmic bliss or the blush of almost being rumbled by Ava's husband with his cock down her throat, but he just smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, probably, Mr Taylor," he said. "Anyway, I better get going."

Adam had only gone a few feet when Ava called out.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye, Adam?"

Adam froze, but turned around quickly, his brain finally starting to work at normal speed. Ava was pouting, her lips forming a perfect 'O' that risked transporting Adam back in time again.

"Uh, yeah, sorry, Miss Thomson, see you next time" he called out. "Enjoy the pool," he followed up a moment later.

Kevin walked over to Adam then, digging his hand into his trousers and pulling out his wallet. He started leafing through the contents, counting out the bills.

"Oh, no, Mr Taylor, it's okay, Av... Miss Thomson's already paid me," Adam said, putting a hand up in refusal.

"No, Adam, I insist," Kevin said firmly, as he wedged several hundred dollar bills into Adam's fingers that were still gripping the pole of the scoop net. "It's a very hot day and I can't imagine the state that Ava let the garden get into while I was gone. I'm sure you deserve it, whatever you did for her today."

Adam just nodded, completely dumbstruck by that last comment, before making his way down the side access to the front of the house. Once he'd crammed all of the equipment into his beaten up sedan, he got in and started it up.

Adam pressed his face against the steering wheel, letting out a long sigh. He was relieved, but the guilt and shame he'd felt earlier was creeping back in.

With one final look back at the house, Adam put the car in drive and trundled down the long driveway, unsure that he'd ever be able to put that afternoon behind him.

***

Adam stood in front of the door to the apartment he shared with Melanie and took a deep breath. He'd decided on the drive home that he'd tell his girlfriend everything. He'd fucked up and she deserved to know the truth, whatever she decided to do with it.

He entered his key into the lock, turned it, and pushed the door open.

The TV was on with what looked like the latest episode of "Perfect Match" on Netflix. Melanie turned on the couch and looked up at Adam giving him her usual crooked smile.

"Hey," she said.

Standing there, Adam couldn't help but compare Melanie to Ava. Even though they were probably the same height, Melanie looked small and weak curled up on the couch in contrast to the long, sensual confidence that Ava had exuded from the pool lounger. Melanie's short, dirty blonde hair hung limply around her pale, mousey face. It wasn't that Melanie was ugly; she just suddenly seemed plain to Adam. He shook his head and saw that Melanie had a concerned look on her face.

"You okay?" she asked, the same concern in her voice.

"Yeah, yeah, fine, sorry, just tired," Adam replied, rubbing his forehead. He really was tired. The orgasm Ava had given him had been mind-shattering, but the soft hum of dopamine had been replaced by a pulsing headache on the drive home.

"Aw, well, come here," Melanie said, patting the couch next to her. She turned down the volume on the TV as Adam walked over, lead in his head and his feet, and sat down. Melanie put her arm around him and rubbed the back of Adam's neck with her fingers. It felt amazing and Adam felt himself pressing back against her touch.

"So, big day, huh?" Melanie said after a minute or so. Her fingertips rubbed over his occipital bone and Adam let out another sigh. He turned his head slightly and looked into Melanie's eyes, which were soft and filled with nothing but love. The guilt that he was feeling only intensified. He imagined how hurt she would be in a few minutes.

"Yeah, just a lot of jobs and it was so hot, and my last client, well, she's..." Adam paused, unsure of what to say. Ava was a lot of things. A lot of things.

"She's what?" asked Melanie, smiling at him encouragingly. Adam knew he had a choice to make.

"She's..." He paused, wrestling with himself. He owed Melanie the truth, but at the same time he knew what the truth would do to her. She'd never forgive him, but she'd also blame herself. She had always been sensitive about her looks and insecure about her abilities in the bedroom. This would just be proof that she had always been right to doubt herself.

"She's... just very demanding," Adam said, retreating from his earlier certainty about coming clean. "You know, one of these Housewives of OC cut-outs, and I was just absolutely working my ass off for her this afternoon, but nothing was good enough."

Melanie nodded, her fingers still tickling the nape of Adam's neck.

"I really don't know how you do work for those types of people," she said. "Whenever we get one of those Stepford wives in at the café, I make Sarah serve them. They always order something like a long macchiato topped up with skinny soy milk, extra hot with a double pump of vanilla syrup and it just kills me."

Melanie rolled her eyes. "But, I guess that's the price we pay to get through college," she finished. Adam closed his eyes and sank back into the couch. Melanie's fingers felt delightful on his neck and he could feel the tension draining out of him.

"You do look like you've had an awfully hard day," Melanie said, nuzzling into him. "I wish there was some way I could help you."

"You are helping," Adam breathed, arching his neck a little bit and pressing back against Melanie's hand. It was then that he felt Melanie's other hand on his thigh, sliding up, and brushing against the bulge in his shorts.

Adam's eyes flew open and he shot up off the couch like a champagne cork. There was absolutely no way he could let Melanie see the complete mess in his briefs. The ruse would be over then, and Adam had decided without realizing it, that the ruse was here to stay.

"What's wrong?" asked Melanie, looking up at him quizzically. "I thought you were tired."

"I am, I am," Adam said reassuringly, hoping the tightness in his voice didn't give away his true anxiety. "It's just that I'm so dirty and sweaty from today and I really need a shower and my stink will probably turn you off and..."

Melanie laughed, holding her hand up. "Alright, alright. I'm not going to argue. It's true. You do smell a bit. Go have a shower."

Adam found himself grinning in response, but he also rolled his eyes. "Now you tell me."

He made for the bathroom, stopping off at the laundry to peel his clothes off and chuck them in the basket. He made a point of tossing the clothes in the basket around so that his crusty briefs would be lost amongst the other items.

When he stepped under the shower a minute later, Adam realized that this was in fact exactly what he needed. His torso was caked in a fine layer of soil from his weeding, and his crotch was caked in cum from Ava's ministrations. The hot water was also doing a very fine job of washing away the ache in his muscles and the tension in his head.

Once he had washed himself, Adam stood under the jet, resting his forehead against the cool tiles with his eyes closed. Unbidden, images surfaced in his mind of Ava reclining on the lounger, her red bikini thong on the ground next to it, her thighs perfectly framing her slick, shiny labia. He gave his slightly-inflated, dangling cock a squeeze as he thought of how he had curled his fingers into Ava's tight hole and brought her to a frenzy.

Adam's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the shower door opening behind him. He turned around to find Melanie, completely naked, looking at him shyly as she closed the door behind her. Adam's thoughts of Ava were banished from his mind.

Whatever might be said of Melanie's plain looks, her body was stunning. Years of being a gymnast had given her a flat and toned tummy, her hips were curvaceous, and her shapely legs had a thigh gap that would make most girls jealous.

And while she also had a gymnast's small chest, her breasts were perfectly proportioned and, despite being barely a handful, surprisingly perky. They curved ever so slightly upwards, ending in bud-like nipples that were a darker cream than her skin, almost brown, and ringed by the tiniest areolas that Adam had ever seen.

Melanie smiled up at him, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I figured you'd been in here long enough to stop smelling," she said teasingly. "So, there was no reason for me to stay away."

Her hand reached out to grasp Adam's thick, flaccid cock. Her touch was clumsy compared to Ava's, but Adam was a hot-blooded, 22-year-old college guy, so it didn't matter much. His cock quickly started to harden and lengthen.

Adam cupped Melanie's face with his hand, and leant down to kiss her. Her lips were soft and had the same faint smell of strawberry Chapstick that he remembered from their first date. Melanie kissed him back more urgently, slipping her tongue into his mouth. Adam reciprocated. She was a great kisser.

Melanie broke their kiss and got down to kneel in front of Adam. For a second, he panicked, worrying that she would somehow be able to smell his earlier arousal or Ava's perfume. But, he had made a point of soaping up his crotch and Melanie showed no awareness of anything.

She hesitantly leaned in and took the head of Adam's cock in her mouth, grimacing slightly. She had never been very confident and Adam could kind of see why. She clearly didn't like the taste and the sight of her small mouth wrapped around his cock was almost comical. Her lips were stretched thin even though she'd only taken maybe an inch or so.

Melanie had always been intimidated by Adam's size, which had the effect of worsening her already fairly poor oral skills. She sucked until her cheeks were hollow and tried to bob her head back and forth, but she could never keep up a consistent rhythm. More problematically, where Ava had been able to take Adam down to the last couple of inches, Melanie struggled with even the first couple.

Adam rested his hands and forehead against the tiles as he stood over Melanie and she continued her efforts. One of the world's best-kept secrets, he thought, is how bad most women are at giving head. None of his girlfriends had been any good at it. There seemed to be endless memes and vox-pops online about men not being able to find the clitoris -- a problem that Adam had never had -- but no one ever talked about how most women couldn't suck dick to save themselves.

Melanie's slurping noises brought Adam back to reality. He felt particularly sorry for Melanie today because she was unknowingly competing with the incredible blowjob that Ava had already given him. At first, he thought he might not be able to cum given the load he'd fed Ava that afternoon, but after a few minutes, despite Melanie's poor technique, Adam felt a familiar rumbling in his balls.

With his eyes still closed, he tried to cast his mind back to earlier that afternoon. He saw Ava beneath him, legs splayed, eyes wide, mouth wider still, as she furiously sucked the upper half of his cock while her hand pumped the lower half. He could see that twinkle in her eyes, as if she was the cat who'd got the cream, which made sense given that she really had been about to get the cream -- and lots of it.

Adam thought of the way he had ground his hips against Ava's mouth, her throat bulging as he forced his thick cock down inside of her...

A loud gagging noise interrupted Adam's thoughts and he opened his eyes. Melanie was holding his cock in one hand as she coughed several times, her eyes watering.

"Hey, be careful," she croaked. Adam realized that he'd unconsciously thrust his cock firmly into Melanie's mouth. But, unlike Ava, Melanie couldn't take him like that.

"Sorry," he said, smiling encouragingly down at her as she went back to work.

As the rumbling in Adam's balls grew more intense, he focused less on the sensations that Melanie was giving him and more on the image of Ava when he'd told her he was going to cum. The flush across her chest had become almost incandescent, and she had redoubled her efforts on his cock, hungry for his load. He felt his cock swelling inside Melanie's already painfully stretched lips.

Adam rested a hand on Melanie's shoulder, desperate to keep this moment going, but knowing that it would be over soon. He thought of the delight in Ava's eyes as he'd cum in her throat, the way she'd gagged and spluttered around his shaft, but also applied herself furiously to swallowing every drop she could. He thought of the way she had squealed with joy as she popped his cock out of her mouth and directed it so that his semen splattered across her round, heavy breasts.

"Fuck, Mel, I'm going to cum," Adam said, his eyes screwed shut and his head tilted back.

Immediately, he felt Melanie release her grip and unlatch her lips. Disappointment washed over him as his cock felt the open air and he remembered that Melanie had never let him cum in her mouth. Without missing much of a beat, he wrapped his own hand around his swollen shaft and began pumping.

Adam's toes curled as he crested the wave. He opened his eyes slightly, finding himself distantly amused by the expression of distaste on Melanie's face as she leaned back a bit as if repelled by the prospect of what was about to happen. Adam thought for a second about aiming his cock at her just to see what her reaction would be when his cum splashed over her mouth and nose, but decided the better of it.