Adam's Gardening Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava went silent, her legs trembling, and for an awful second Adam wondered what had happened to her. And then she exploded.

Ava's legs spasmed as her pussy bucked violently back against Adam's face. She let out a long, shuddering moan as rushes of juice squirted from her hole and into Adam's mouth. He drank it up, enjoying the freshness of her fluid. He continued to tongue at her hole while he brought his thumb back to her clit, stroking it firmly as she tried to buck away from his touch.

Ava screamed, lifting her face up off the benchtop for the first time as she screwed her eyes shut. An unintelligible series of curses and prayers sprayed from her mouth as wave after wave of almost crippling pleasure wracked her body. Adam continued to ride her orgasm, holding his mouth firmly against her pussy lips as she jerked and writhed under his efforts, completely in awe of this beautiful goddess.

After what seemed like an eternity, Ava felt her orgasm subsiding, though each time Adam pressed his thumb or tongue against her clit, a shiver ran up and through her body. She was smiling dazedly from ear to ear, her chin resting on the benchtop. She would have collapsed by now if Adam wasn't holding her up.

Finally, Adam sat back onto the floor, and Ava felt her own knees give way. She fell back onto him, her sweaty hair pressing against his shoulder, her skin glowing. Her pussy continued to throb as she felt the arms of this college jock heartthrob wrap around her body.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Ava said breathily. "What's next?"