Adam's Gardening Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one last stroke, Adam tensed up and Melanie watched with a tinge of disgust as the slit on Adam's purple cockhead opened up, his veiny shaft twitched, and a thick, white rope shot powerfully out. It was followed by another two shots, which splattered onto the tiles of the shower wall. Another couple of spurts didn't make it the distance and fell with a wet slap onto the floor. It wasn't as big a load as earlier that afternoon, but it was more than an average effort.

Adam sighed shakily, smiling down at Melanie. She put a hand out and he helped her up, kissing her warmly.

"Thanks. That was incredible," he said, grinning broadly and exaggerating for the sake of her ego.

Melanie smiled back at him. "Well, the best you've had today, anyway," she said, laughing as she turned her back to Adam, opened the door and stepped out of the shower. Adam froze, his expression aghast as he thought about how wrong Melanie was. But, by the time she'd wrapped herself in a towel and turned back to the shower, he'd fixed a weak grin on his face. He nodded and laughed, turning the water off, and following her out into the bathroom to dry off.

Once they were dry and dressed, Adam picked up his phone from the bathroom vanity while Melanie headed back to the couch. There was a notification on Adam's phone. He had a message from a number he didn't recognize. He swiped the notification and the message loaded:

Hey Adam

You forgot your secateurs.

Drop around anytime after midday tomorrow and you can grab them.

I hope I didn't work you too hard today.

Ava x

Adam stared at the phone and bit his lip nervously. Fuck.

***

By 11.58am the next day, Adam was standing in front of the door to the same stucco hacienda he had high-tailed it out of the previous afternoon. He bit his lip, unknowingly repeating the same thing he'd done when he pulled up at Ava's house yesterday.

Adam had made up his mind about what he was going to do during a fairly sleepless night. He would turn up right on midday, act like nothing had happened, retrieve his secateurs, and then be off. No chat, no flirting, no nothing. Professional and business-like. He had decided that what happened with Ava yesterday was an aberration and, provided nothing more happened, he could carry on his relationship with Melanie with her being none-the-wiser.

Adam glanced at the time on his phone and, seeing that it was midday, knocked quickly and loudly. He heard footsteps down the hallway and the door swung open. And then there stood the variable in Adam's plan that he couldn't control.

Ava looked stunning in a short, red and white floral summer dress. The cropped sleeves puffed out from her shoulders, the neckline plunging down in a V to reveal the firm flesh of her breasts and the slightest hint of a white, lace bra. The hem of the dress was loose and semi-pleated, barely reaching a quarter of the way down her thighs. Paired with white ankle boots, the whole outfit perfectly set off Ava's athletic figure and long, slender legs.

"Hi Adam. Right on time," Ava said, smiling suggestively up at him. "You really are keen to please your clients, I see."

Adam felt himself blushing as blood rushed to his face. He had intended to turn up early so that he could get this out of the way. It hadn't occurred to him that his punctuality would be interpreted as eagerness.

"Um, yeah, well," he stuttered. Why did he always go to water around this woman? Aside from the obvious reason that she was an A-Grade MILF who had his sperm swimming around her tummy yesterday, he thought to himself intrusively, before quickly pushing the thought away.

"Yeah, I need those secateurs for some other jobs, so I thought I'd grab them quickly and be out of your way," Adam finished, brushing a hand nervously through his hair.

Ava's smile broadened as she took in the tall college jock who had turned into a bundle of nerves for the second time in two days. This was almost too easy.

"Yes, no problem, I figured you might need them. They're just down here in the kitchen," she said, turning away and walking down the hall. Adam followed her, stopping only to quickly close the door behind him.

As he walked behind Ava down the long hallway, he got the full effect of her dress. Not only did it set off her narrow waist and incredible legs, but it was so short that each step caused the hem to bounce up, revealing a glimpse of the fleshy crescents of Ava's ass. The hint of supple, creamy flesh also jiggled with each step, evoking images in Adam's mind of Ava's ass when she had lifted it off the lounger yesterday and fucked her hips back against his fingers.

Peering more closely, Adam realized with shock that there was a good chance that Ava wasn't wearing any panties. He couldn't be sure because the dress hid just enough, but he couldn't see the strap of a thong or any sign of a panty line.

Christ, he cursed silently. The dress was so short that he thought it would probably ride up and expose her whole ass to him if she were to bend over. He imagined Ava's puffy, taut pussy lips peeking out from between her thighs, her back arching as she pushed her ass back toward him.

His thoughts wandered further to her reaching back with her hands and spreading her cheeks, exposing her tiny, pink asshole. He could almost feel the sensation of slapping Ava's quivering flesh, leaving a proprietary, red handprint on her skin. Adam's intended plan couldn't have been further from his mind and he had been inside the house for less than a minute.

Adam was so entranced that he didn't even notice Ava look over her shoulder briefly and grin, biting her bottom lip and silently congratulating herself on her choice of outfit. It had taken the better part of an hour to settle on this combo, but it was an absolute masterpiece. She had also curled her hair slightly, wearing it out so that her chestnut waves jiggled with each step like the rest of her body.

Soon, they were in the open plan kitchen and dining room, which was dominated by a large timber dining table. Ava walked over to it and picked up the secateurs that were resting on the near edge. She turned to face Adam, breaking the spell as her delicious ass disappeared from his line of sight.

"Here they are," Ava said, holding up the secateurs. She held them exactly so that Adam was required to take in her impressive cleavage while looking at them. He could see the goose flesh on the exposed curves of her breasts. He also thought he could smell something hot and musky now that they were standing so close to each other.

"Right. Thanks," Adam said, reaching out for the secateurs. He didn't know whether he misjudged the distance or whether Ava moved her hands, but he ended up grazing his fingers against her right breast as he took the secateurs from her. As he touched her skin, Adam felt a little electric shock pass between them, causing his hand to twitch. Ava gave a little gasp and a shiver, looking up at Adam with a tiny, coy smile.

"Oh, static electricity. How about that?" he said, trying to cover over the tension in the contact between them. Ava nodded. Her face had a pink glow to it now, and Adam could see the beginnings of the same red flush breaking out on her neck and chest.

"So, how about a drink?" said Ava, turning away and breaking the moment. "Coffee to perk you up? You must still be exhausted from yesterday."

Ava's words were heavy with insinuation as she moved into the kitchen and pulled two mugs down from a shelf. As she did so, her dress rode up, exposing even more of her peachy ass, and Adam thought he caught a glimpse of Ava's pink slit. He was sure of his suspicions now. She was completely naked from the waist down under that dress.

As Ava moved around the kitchen, she made sure to take her time reaching up to the shelves and then bending down to find things in the cupboards. Even though she remained studiously turned away from him, she could feel Adam's eyes glued to her, a searing feeling on her skin as he ogled her. This was all going to plan.

Finally, she came to the coffee, which she had used a step ladder to place on the very top shelf earlier that day. She made a few pathetic attempts to reach it, even at one point giving a small jump, which sent ripples through her plump butt cheeks. Adam was again mesmerized. Eventually, she turned to Adam, a small pout on her face.

"Sorry, Adam, could you get the coffee canister for me off the top shelf? Kevin must have put it up there this morning," she lied, furrowing her brow.

Adam snapped out of his stupor and nodded, taking a couple of long steps into the kitchen. Ava steadfastly refused to move out of the way, so he found himself standing uncomfortable close to her as he looked up at the top shelf. Ava turned around, her ass facing Adam again, and pointed to the cannister she wanted.

"That one, please," she said, her tone innocent and polite.

Adam reached out to get the canister, but even with his height, he couldn't quite reach it. He leaned over more. With Ava flush against the kitchen bench with no more room to move, Adam found his body pressed tightly against hers as his fingers grasped for the coffee.

Ava purred quietly under her breath, feeling Adam's crotch pressed against her tight ass. She pushed her ass back just a little, rubbing the fabric of her dress against his jeans. Adam's stiff cock throbbed as he felt Ava's supple flesh caress him. He thought for a moment about stepping back and moving away, but the canister was almost within reach and, honestly, why would he step away from this.

Feeling Adam's hardness against her ass, Ava wiggled her hips slightly. While the movement was almost unnoticeable, it had the effect of shifting Adam's erection in between her cheeks so that it nestled into her crack. She let out a soft, but audible moan as she enjoyed the sensation of the enormous cock she had had in her mouth yesterday pressing against her sensitive hole. Her pussy lips, which had been wet all morning with anticipation, now tingled with delight.

For his part, Adam managed to keep his focus just long enough to grab the coffee canister, but that was it. He became lost in the not-entirely-unexpected experience of Ava's perfect ass cupping his considerable length as it pushed against the fabric of her summer dress. He could feel himself throbbing, now painfully hard, as even the slight movement of Ava's body caused by her breathing meant her crack rubbed up and down his member.

Ava would have gladly stayed like that forever, but she had bigger plans for the afternoon. She coughed softly and reached up to take the canister from Adam's hand. He let go and stepped back, his cock reluctantly leaving behind the warm embrace of Ava's ass.

"Thanks so much. I could never have reached that," Ava said in a chirpy voice, keeping her back to Adam as she moved around the kitchen again to prepare the coffee.

Adam watched on and he felt the blood that had engorged his cock slowly running to his brain. He wasn't angry exactly, but he was getting that way. He had come to this house yesterday just intending to do his job and this woman had seduced him into cheating on his girlfriend. And now here she was again disrupting his best intentions. Sure, she was a rich, thirty-something housewife in great shape, but why did that give her the right to toy with him like this?

He remembered some of the language that Ava had used to describe herself yesterday and encouraged him to use. It struck him as being accurate. She clearly was a slut. She had been desperate for his attention and for his cock yesterday, and she was desperate for it again today. Well, two could play at that game.

Adam walked up behind Ava and placed a hand on her shoulder. She glanced up and smiled at him while she stirred one of the mugs, but her smile quickly faltered. There was a dark, angry gleam in Adam's eyes that would have scared her if it didn't excite her.

"You know, I've been wondering about something since I first walked in," Adam said, almost tonelessly, feeling every bit of his 6'2, muscular frame as he towered over Ava. "I think I want to find out if I'm right."

Ava's mouth opened and closed noiselessly as she felt Adam's hand on her shoulder weigh down more heavily.

"Well, Adam, I..." Ava trailed off before Adam interrupted her.

"And I think you want to find out if I'm right too. Bend over."

Adam's last two words were almost menacing and they had the desired effect. Ava whimpered, completely taken aback by the transformation that Adam had undergone from unsure college boy to dominating jock. But, her body complied and she slowly bent over the kitchen bench.

Adam reached over and pushed the coffee and other materials out of the way.

"Head down. All the way. I want your face on the bench," he intoned flatly, the voice of a man pushed too far.

Ava didn't even bother protesting. She bent all the way over from the hips, feeling the cool surface of the stone benchtop pressing against her cheek.

Adam looked down at Ava's body and saw that his prediction was correct. Her dress had hoisted up to uncover almost her entire ass, her perfect bubble exposed to the air. Without thinking much, Adam grabbed one of Ava's globes and began to knead the flesh in his fingers. It was firm, but pliable, toned from years of squats and kettlebell swings.

Ava moaned her approval, a greedy smile taking over her lips. Even here, completely dominated and feeling like Adam could snap her like a twig, she had a triumphant gleam in her eyes. She pressed her hips back against Adam's hand for the second day in a row, urging him on.

"You are such a fucking slut, Miss Thomson."

Ava heard the whiplash noise of Adam's hand landing on her ass before she fully felt it. He spanked her so hard that it was a moment before the hot, sharp sensation registered in her brain. In shock, Ava went to turn around to catch Adam's next blow.

However, Adam had different ideas. He grabbed Ava's wrists in one of his much larger hands and pinned them down, forcing her face and body back onto the kitchen benchtop. As he pinned down her wrists with one hand, he wound back for the next smack with his other.

"Don't you dare, Adam!" Ava squealed, shocked, but also excited by the sudden turn of events.

Adam paid her no attention, driving his open palm down onto her ass. He followed it up with a quick volley of three more slaps, causing Ava's mouth to pucker as she let out a low groan. Adam could see his red handprint coming up on Ava's creamy skin.

"You are a fucking slut and you'll take what I give you if you know what's good for you," Adam hissed angrily. "You teased me all yesterday and made me cheat on my girlfriend. And you've been teasing me every minute since I arrived here. Don't deny it."

Ava bit her lip, nodding furiously with her left cheek still slick against the benchtop. The tingling in her ass was spreading to her pussy, which was now leaking juices onto her thighs.

"Do you deny it?" Adam said, spanking Ava's ass again.

"No, no, I don't deny it," she said hurriedly. "I don't deny it, but I'm not the only one responsible. You chose this, Adam. And you chose what we did yesterday."

Adam paused for a moment, considering what Ava had said. Then, he brought his hand down again on her ass three more times. Between each spank, he would rub his hand over her flesh, increasing the sensitivity.

"You might be right, but you're the one who tempted me," he finally replied. "You're the one who put on that ridiculous bikini yesterday and this fuck-me dress today. I bet you're wet too."

Adam curled the hand that was on Ava's ass around and under her. His fingers found her swollen folds easily, her honey coating his skin in no time at all.

"Fuck, you're right. I'm so wet," breathed Ava, her eyes wide.

Adam dipped a finger into Ava's hole, probing her depths up to his second knuckle. She was soaked and even that slight touch from Adam caused her legs and pussy to shudder with a mini-orgasm. Adam pulled his finger out and pressed it to his nose, drawing in Ava's scent. There was nothing for it. He'd gone this far.

"Keep your face on the fucking bench, okay?" Adam said gruffly as he released Ava's wrists. "Or I'll stop."

Stop what? Ava wondered to herself. She didn't have to wait long for an answer.

Adam gave Ava's ass one last spank, and then knelt down behind her, placing one hand on each of her ass cheeks. At this level, he could now see Ava's red, convulsing pussy. Her lips were spread wide of their own accord, her pink clit peeking out from under its hood invitingly.

Adam moved forward and pressed the flat of his tongue against the length of Ava's slit. She let out a long, low moan of appreciation as she realized what he had in mind. For his part, Adam's mouth began to water as he tasted Ava's strong, syrupy girlcum for the first time.

Adam pulled back and shifted his hands down onto Ava's thighs. He played with the white flesh, pulling it roughly to the side with his thumbs. He bent forward and, despite the roughness of his other behavior, gently kissed the sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

Ava let out a whistling sigh between gritted teeth as she felt Adam exploring her. He began to brush kisses over her skin, working his way slowly up each leg until his lips would press against the edge of her hungry pussy before starting all over again.

After a minute of teasing, Ava let out a frustrated groan.

"What?" Adam said, his voice still commanding, but somehow also gentle. "What do you want?"

"I want you to do it," Ava replied.

"Do what?" Adam asked. Ava could also hear the grin in his voice.

"I want you to eat my pussy!" she said, squirming her ass around.

"I want you to eat my pussy like the slut I am," Adam said, emphasising the last few words.

Ava hesitated, again amazed by the transformation in Adam's character. But, who was she to question it?

"I want you to eat my pussy like the slut I am," she hissed loudly.

"Okay," came the simple reply.

The next thing Ava felt was the tip of Adam's tongue pressing in between her lips and into her wet hole. His tongue snaked deep into her, wriggling as it went, probing her flesh. Adam placed his thumbs either side of her labia and pulled it back and up, exposing more of her burning flesh to his mouth.

Ava's pussy began to drool in response to Adam's touch, a thick film of her lubricant seeping out of her vagina with each ripple of her pelvic walls. Ava unthinkingly shifted her legs apart, giving Adam as much access as she could and pressing her ass back against his face.

Adam reached a hand underneath Ava and began to stroke her clit with his thumb. He matched his movements to the rhythm of his tongue as it darted in and out of Ava's hole, trying his best to lap up her juices, but inevitably spilling much of it onto his chin and Ava's legs. Ava's eyes had glazed over by now, her body limp other than her legs, which were locked in place.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted under her breath in time with the strumming of Adam's thumb and the movement of his tongue. She could feel the fire deep within her starting to build, bolts of pleasure running up her spine and down her legs.

"That's it, that's it, cum for me, you slut," Adam said, his voice muffled by Ava's needy pussy. "Cum all over my face with my tongue inside you."

Ava was sweating now, a small pool of it on the counter where her face and hair were plastered to the benchtop. She bit her lip as her legs began to shake. It started slowly at first, tiny vibrations, but it built and began to take over her muscles. Adam increased his pace.

"Yes, yes, yes," Ava wailed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum, Adam!"

In response, Adam pressed his face deep into Ava's folds and sucked her clit into his mouth. He used his tongue to toy with it, while he applied suction with his lips, pulling on her little, pink bud.