Adam's Gardening Service Ch. 03

Story Info
Another interruption. Adam tries to move on.
8k words
4.75
4.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay on this chapter. College got on top of me and I also picked up some extra shifts at work.

Thank you to those who have supported me, whether by following me, favoriting my stories, or leaving a comment.

I hope you enjoy the latest installment.

***

Adam sat on the tiles of Ava's kitchen trying to get his breath back, barely able to think about what had just happened let alone what was next. He had almost suffocated on several occasions, but he had been determined to keep his face buried in Ava's folds until her hips had stopped bucking. It had been like riding a wild bull.

Now felt like the wake of the storm. Ava was limp and nestled against his chest, her summer dress bunched around her waist at the front. The only sign of life was the rise and fall of her chest. One of Ava's breasts had spilled out of her bra and dress.

Adam's hand snaked up her body, cupping her breast. He craned his neck a little to get a better look at the firm globe that filled his palm. The pink flush on Ava's neck and chest had spread in a fine patina across her breast. Her areola was prickled with tiny bumps and her nipple looked painfully hard. Adam brushed a finger across it, which elicited a small moan from Ava. She turned her face up to look at him.

"So, really, what is next?" Ava said, repeating the same question she had asked after they had first collapsed onto the floor. "Because I have some ideas..."

Ava's light blue eyes were soft and framed by her heavy eyelids. Adam really could not believe what he was looking at. Ava looked so vulnerable, her legs splayed, her chest still rising weakly, her mouth slack, and her tousled, sweat-soaked hair plastered against his shirt.

"I have some ideas too," Adam said, his gaze returning to Ava's nipple. He rolled it between his finger and thumb, giving it a brief tweak. Ava gasped, wriggling her hips and pressing back against his body.

"Mmm yes," she whispered, closing her eyes.

As Ava continued to wriggle her hips against Adam, she felt something pressing against the top of her ass. She grinned devilishly as a shiver ran up her spine, knowing exactly what she could feel. Even through the fabric of Adam's jeans and her dress, it felt as though his very hard and very large cock was about to drill a hole into her.

"God, you feel hard."

Ava began to grind her ass against Adam's cock more forcefully. The movement pushed her dress up at the back and she felt his thick bulge settle into her crack. She imagined shifting up and onto it, feeling it curve under her ass until the fat head started sliding back and forth across her slick lips. She would push back and his cock would nestle into her hole and then begin slowly invading her.

Adam placed his hand on Ava's jawline and pulled her face up toward him, rousing her from her fantasy. His face was inches from hers. Ava became aware of the thumping of her heartbeat and the heat of Adam's breath.

For his part, Adam had the sensation of being able to perceive things down to the smallest detail. He could feel the fine, pale hairs on Ava's flushed cheek against his hand, see the wetness of her full, red lips as her tongue flicked across them, and smell the syrupy musk of her arousal.

"You're incredible, Miss Thomson," Adam said, lapsing back into old habits.

The urge to kiss Ava overtook Adam's senses, and he swept forward to press his lips against hers. Ava moaned into Adam's mouth. His free arm wrapped around her body and pulled her harder back against him. As Adam's tongue danced against hers, Ava was struck by his skill and the intensity of their contact. He might be a college frat boy, but he was one hell of a kisser. One of his girlfriends had trained him well.

Ava reached up and ran her fingers through Adam's sweaty hair. She could taste the thick, almost astringent, flavor of her own juices in his mouth. Ava's lips trembled against Adam's as they opened and closed tenderly, but needily, against one another. The hair on Adam's neck stood on end as Ava gently bit his bottom lip. His cock throbbed against her bare ass, begging to be released from his jeans.

Reluctantly, Adam broke the kiss and pushed Ava's ass up and off him. Ava let out a short protest, but then she felt Adam's hands on her hips as he hauled himself up onto his knees behind her. Ava looked back at Adam, eyes widening, as she watched him unfasten the button on his jeans and push the zipper down. This was it.

"Yes, Adam, fucking yes," Ava hissed, rocking her body back towards him, impatient to feel him inside her. This is what she needed. This is what she had needed yesterday before they had been interrupted by her husband, Kevin. The ache in her pussy radiated through her body.

Ava's ass still showed obvious signs of the spanking Adam had given her earlier and he looked on his work with pride. He rubbed a hand over one of her smooth cheeks, feeling the heat radiating from her raw skin. Adam gave it a playful slap and Ava cooed with longing. As much as Adam wanted to be inside Ava, he also wanted this fantasy to last.

Ava, however, was not so keen to procrastinate. She craned her neck around and glared at Adam as he continued to sensually rub her ass.

"Stop teasing and fuck me," she said, a note of pleading in her voice.

Adam grinned, enjoying the power he had over this older woman. As he began to wriggle his jeans down over his ass, he reflected on how Ava had enthralled and intimidated him only a day earlier. Those feelings were gone. The nerves he had felt when he had knocked on Ava's door less than an hour ago had been replaced by a confidence and certainty of purpose.

Adam's train of thought was interrupted by the sound of his ringtone and the buzz of his cellphone in his pocket. Ava turned around and glared again at Adam, but this time there was genuine irritation in her eyes. Adam awkwardly dug his hand into the pocket of his half-shucked jeans and silenced his phone.

Ava arched her back, emphasizing her rounded ass as she assumed the most submissive pose Adam could possibly have imagined. Her fat, velvety pussy lips winked up at him from between her smooth thighs. She was clearly making sure she still had his attention.

Adam had begun pushing his jeans down again when his ringtone went off for the second time and his phone vibrated uncomfortably against his leg. He pushed his hand into his pocket, but he hesitated this time. Who could be calling him so insistently?

Melanie's face swam into Adam's mind and unbidden guilt washed over him. He had come to this house to put the events of yesterday behind him, but instead here he was about to seal the deal on his infidelity. His confidence and certainty of purpose began to evaporate.

Ava glared back at Adam again, then let out a low growl of frustration as she realized he wasn't silencing his phone and was instead taking it out of his pocket. She watched as he looked at the screen, his expression slack. Ava was suddenly aware of the fresh air against her naked ass and pussy and she shivered.

Adam no longer needed to hold Melanie's face in his mind's eye because her photo was flashing across his phone screen. He quickly stood up, swiped his thumb across the screen, and pressed the phone to his ear.

"Hey," Adam said, his voice hoarse and throaty. He walked quickly out of the kitchen, glancing briefly behind himself to see the murderous expression on Ava's face as she picked herself up off the floor.

"Hey babe," said Melanie. "Sorry to call twice, but I've got a total disaster on my hands."

"Oh, no, what's..." Adam felt the urge to clear his throat and coughed wetly. The thought of Ava's honey coating his vocal chords flashed through his mind, triggering both a wave of shame and a shiver of arousal. He walked a little further down the entryway.

"Sorry. What's up?" he continued, trying to sound normal, but even he could tell that his tone was strained.

"Are you okay?" Melanie asked. "You sound like you've swallowed a frog."

I've swallowed something, Adam thought, and he was almost immediately disappointed with himself.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said, shaking his head as if trying to clear it of his intrusive thoughts. "I've just been studying is all."

Ava, who was resting against the doorframe at the kitchen end of the entryway, her creased, floral dress pulled back down over her hips, saw an opportunity for revenge.

"Adam, can you help me with this?" she called out loudly.

Adam spun around in shock, pressing his finger to his lips. Ava just smirked and folded her arms.

"Who was that?" Melanie asked, confused to hear a voice she didn't recognize calling her boyfriend's name.

"Oh... um... just a client," Adam said. He realized his mistake as soon as the words had come out of his mouth.

"A client? I thought you said you were studying."

The color drained from Adam's face. He remembered hearing that lying was easy enough, but that doing it convincingly was a whole other thing. Here was the proof. His heartbeat pounded in his ears.

"Adam?"

"Yeah... sorry, yeah, I was studying," Adam scrambled. "But, then I remembered I left my secateurs at a client's place so I just dropped in to get them. I'm leaving now."

Ava opened her mouth to call out again, but Adam acted first, whipping out the front door and slamming it behind him. He dashed toward his car, having to hold his jeans up by the waistband when he realized they were still undone.

"Just a sec," he said as he jumped into his sedan and started the ignition. He put the phone on speaker and chucked it on the dash.

"Okay, okay, so, what's going on?" he asked as he sped down Ava's drive toward the highway without ever looking back.

"Didn't that woman want you to help with something?" Melanie asked, a little amused by her boyfriend's distractedness and the obvious rush that he was in.

"Uh... yeah, yeah, but you said you're dealing with a disaster. Nothing's more important than you so I've left," Adam gabbled. Fortunately for him, he sounded sincere and Melanie was a sucker for flattery in any event.

"Aw, you're so sweet," she said, smiling. "It's actually not that big of a deal, but that's cute that I mean so much to you."

"You literally said you're dealing with a disaster," Adam said, perplexed, as he pulled onto the highway.

"Well, like, it was just a figure of speech," Melanie said. "It's just that Sarah's boyfriend has broken up with her. They live together and she wants to move out of the apartment this afternoon, so I wanted to know if you'd give us a hand."

Adam instinctively rolled his eyes. How was this a disaster? There again, he thought, maybe Melanie had saved him from his own disaster.

"Well, yeah, sure, of course," he replied. "Where's the apartment?"

"Selby Avenue near campus," Melanie said, genuinely warmed that Adam was being so obliging. "Thanks so much. You didn't have to drop everything. You're the best."

Adam felt a lump in his throat and swallowed hard.

"No, no, it's nothing. I'll see you soon."

"Love you."

"Oh... love you too."

Adam turned his car around to head toward Westwood, feeling every bit the asshole that he probably was.

***

Ava stood in her front door as she watched Adam's car pull onto the highway. Her hair was wild, but her eyes were wilder. She slammed the door behind her as she stormed down the entryway, letting out a murderous scream. This was not how things were supposed to have played out.

"How fucking could he?" she yelled into the empty kitchen, the smell of her arousal still thick in the air. "What kind of fucking asshole leaves me like this?"

For the briefest moment, Ava's conscience reminded her that Adam was a 22-year-old with a girlfriend who she had been seducing to satisfy her own basic needs. However, that thought was quickly crowded out again by anger born of intense frustration.

Ava threw herself face-down onto her bed and let out a muffled scream into her pillow. Her pussy was throbbing, her thighs were still slippery, and her nipples were sensitive beyond belief. She had thought she couldn't get any hornier when she had ventured out into the pool area yesterday with the intention of goading Adam into pushing his thick, young cock deep into her. But, what she felt now was something else entirely.

It hadn't helped that Kevin had complained of jetlag last night and rejected her advances, then headed to the office early this morning. Truth be told, Ava wasn't sure fucking Kevin would have done any good. Now that she had felt Adam's fingers inside her, choked on his enormous shaft, tasted his volumes of fresh cum, and trembled in orgasm on his mouth, she wanted him. She needed him.

The urge was primal and her anger was just making it worse. If anything, being tossed aside by Adam on two occasions made her want him even more. It was complete madness.

"I'm not just some fucking toy," Ava grumbled, turning her head to the side. As she said the word 'toy', her eyes fell on her wardrobe. Her pelvic floor muscles twinged involuntarily deep inside her.

But maybe a toy could be the answer, she thought.

Ava slid her hand down under her toned tummy and under the hem of her dress. She pressed the tip of her finger into her spongey labia and against her clit. She was unbelievably wet and sensitive. She bit her lip as she pushed her clit against the ridge of her pubic bone, rolling her finger across it.

A toy would have to do, she decided. Her finger wouldn't be enough on this particular day.

Reluctantly taking her finger off her clit and rolling off the bed, she opened the wardrobe and reached in to grab the box sitting at the very back. The box rattled invitingly as she picked it up and popped it on the side table.

"So, who's going to help me today?" she said out loud, taking the lid off and surveying her treasures.

Ava's toothbrush-like clit vibrator sat on top, but it wouldn't be enough for today. She needed something that would get deep inside her. She picked up her sleek, metallic bullet, but then discarded it. She could push it deep, but it wouldn't fill her the way she desired. She pushed aside her vibrating butt plug; she wasn't in the mood for ass play. So many choices, yet none that were quite right.

Finally, Ava pulled out her rabbit. A touch boring, but always reliable. It could reach the spots in the back of her tunnel that needed to be scratched, while massaging her clit. And she would have a hand free to play with her nipples.

Ava lay back on the bed, bending her knees, and spreading her legs. She rubbed the head of the vibrator up and down her pink lips, smearing her wetness onto the silicone. She wouldn't be needing lube in her state.

The feeling of the blunt head separating her labia brought a soft moan to Ava's lips. She closed her eyes, imagining some fantasy man hovering over her, the head of his throbbing cock nestling into her.

If she turned her head to the side, she would be able to see the muscles of his arm tensing and untensing as he balanced himself over her with his hand pressed next to her face. While she loved the feeling of a hard cock inside her, it was little details like this that she truly loved about sex. The small moments of control and power.

Ava sighed as she pressed the vibrator into her tunnel, the muscular walls parting hesitantly and hungrily. Her imaginary lover thrust deep at the same time, grunting. She grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing it roughly, as she buried the synthetic shaft into her. One thing Ava loved to feel was the sensation of a man bottoming out in her, his length probing her uncomfortably, his pubic bone pressed against hers.

Instead, before she could get to that point, the rabbit kneaded into her swollen clit. She let out a groan of disappointment that she couldn't take the dildo deep enough, arching her hips up off the bed in an attempt to force it in. She knew that if her muscular apparition was real, he would claw at her ass and find a way to feed another inch into her. For now, however, the feeling of the smooth, vibrating appendage massaging her clit would have to do.

Ava's regrets were soon replaced by the stabs of pleasure that radiated from beneath the top of her puffy labia. She drew the vibrator out and plunged it back into her again, changing the angle so that the head rubbed over the spongey tissue on the ceiling of her vagina. She let out a gasp as she imagined how the curve of Adam's cock would rub against that forbidden spot, and in her mind he was suddenly there inside her.

Fuck, why is he here? she thought angrily, irritated that even after what Adam had just done to her, he had invaded her fantasy. She pushed him away and replaced him with a different man in her mind's eye.

Ava was writhing around now on the sheets, her skin glistening with sweat. She continued to push the vibrator into her folds with increasingly erratic movements. She let out a shuddering gasp each time the rabbit pushed into her sensitive flesh and caressed her rosebud.

Looking up into the face of her fictional love, Ava saw the fire she felt inside reflected at her. His sweaty fringe framed his dark eyes. Where he had been fucking her with long strokes before, he was now urgently fucking her with short, but deep thrusts, pressed all the way into her. Ava's hand mimicked the motions with her vibrator, pushed into her warm depths.

"Fuck, you like my cock, don't you, slut?" Adam hissed through gritted teeth, returning to her fantasy. "You want me to breed you, huh?"

Ava felt a flash of anger that Adam was back in her fantasy after she had banished him, but she had no strength to fight him now. Her pussy throbbed as his words echoed around her brain, sending glassy beads of her cum dribbling down her vibrator and onto the bedsheets.

"Yes, I'm a fucking whore," she said to the room. She stuck two fingers in her mouth, pulling her lips back as she imagined Adam forcing her to suck on his fingers.

By this point, Ava was fucking her vibrator with abandon. Her hips wriggled urgently and her walls flexed as she reached for just the right angle. She could feel the little death welling up in her, that sense that she was about to fall over a precipice.

"Are you going to cum, Ava?" shadow Adam asked her, holding one of her hands above her head. "Are you going to cum on my cock like a little bitch, scream while you take my load?"

Ava nodded helplessly, biting her lip. The beads of cum dribbling from her pussy had turned into a thin, clear stream that was soaking the bed underneath her.

"Say it, bitch."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm going to fucking cum on your big fucking cock, you bastard," she screamed. "I'm going to take your fucking cum all up in me and..."

Ava's toes curled and she struggled to breathe as the tightness spread throughout her body. With her vibrator pushed deep inside her tunnel and the rabbit pressed gloriously against her clit, she felt herself unravelling. She let out a low, demonic groan.

"I'm... fuck... yes... you fucking... oh god... slut... fuck," Ava yelled incoherently as her orgasm crashed over her. Her hips jerked violently off the bed, once, twice, thrice. She desperately pressed her vibrator as deep as she could. On the third thrust, she became paralysed in mid-air, her back and limbs rigid, as her mind dissolved into an electric hum.

Finally, Ava's legs collapsed, delivering her back onto the wet sheets. The toy continued to vibrate inside her, making her shiver. A smaller aftershock rippled through her body, eliciting a yelp.

After a few minutes and another couple of mini-orgasms, Ava reached down and carefully pulled the vibrator from her still-clinging pussy. It was clear that it didn't want to let go of the invading shaft.

As the satisfying afterglow of her orgasms began to fade, Ava felt her earlier hungriness returning. She was still empty, the itch unscratched, the ache unassuaged. Of course, she knew what she needed. She needed cock, and not just any cock, but that opportunity had escaped her for today.