Adam's Gardening Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Adam had had the same thought and it had only made his cock harder. It was now drilling a hole in his sweatpants, the gray material tented by his straining shaft. Nothing drove him crazy quite like the taste of pussy; the ripe, slightly bitter taste of a woman on the cusp of desperation. The uncharacteristic strength in Melanie's arm, the obvious urgency, as she pressed her hand against the back of his head only made him harder.

"Yes, yes, yes, Adam, fucking yes," Melanie babbled, looking down at Adam through misty eyes. She could feel the walls of her pussy rippling, the muscles tightening as she circled the end.

Adam grinned again, enjoying the feeling of having his face pressed almost suffocatingly against his girlfriend's cunt. He began to gradually increase the tempo of his tongue, each impression on Melanie's clit a staccato that was building to something. Melanie's hips began to buck, signalling her crescendo.

"Oh fuck, I love this, I fucking... fuck... fucking love this," she babbled, a thin, clear trail of cum leaking out of her hole and coating Adam's chin.

Adam sucked Melanie's clit into his mouth just as she bucked her hips and pushed his head down into her mound. His own hands helped to lift Melanie's slender ass off the couch and press her pussy even harder into his ravenous mouth.

For a moment, Melanie felt nothing. It was as if her body had lost sensation. Her muscles stiffened, her back arched, her shoulders and neck rolled down and backwards. Her pupils dilated, her breath caught, her toes curled. She felt nothing but a pressure deep within her body.

Then the world exploded.

Melanie's ass dropped wildly onto the couch beneath her. She reached down and gripped Adam's forearms as he held her pussy against his lips. Bolts of raw energy radiated from her pussy and out through her body, shooting from her fingers and toes.

Adam shifted his mouth slightly to press it against Melanie's hole and was rewarded with a squirt of her cum. He drank it up thirstily, the taste acrid, but heady. He continued to lap his tongue at her opening as the thin dribble of girlcum turned into a steady flow.

"Oooohh mmmmy fffff.... gaaaawd..." Melanie groan loudly as her orgasm washed over her. She could feel Adam's tongue digging amongst her folds, the suction of his lips as he drank her juices, and for the first time she realized what people meant when they called it "eating out".

Melanie's hips jerked shakily against Adam's mouth for another minute, her muscles alternating unpredictably between impossible tightness and deep relaxation. By the time she collapsed onto the couch, fully spent, her hair was drenched with sweat and her muscles ached.

After what seemed like an hour, Melanie felt Adam's face hovering over her own. She returned his kiss without even lifting her eyelids, mashing her lips against his. She could taste herself on his tongue. Breaking the kiss, she pushed herself up.

"That was incredible," Melanie said, taking in the sight of her boyfriend kneeling between her legs, grinning smugly. She lazily ran a hand down over her body and onto her thighs, using two fingers to frame her puffy pussy lips, feeling how sensitive they were.

"You're welcome," said Adam, admiring how much his girlfriend looked in that moment like some vulnerable teenage model from vixen.com.

Melanie's gaze drifted and she noticed the bulge in Adam's gray sweatpants, which true to form, did not hide a thing. She could even see a small, dark patch where his precum had soaked through his briefs. She reached out a hand and wrapped it around the bulge.

"Well, I think it's my turn to..."

A loud thump came from behind the spare room.

Adam and Melanie spun their heads toward the noise. It sounded as though it had come from just behind the door.

Looking at Adam from the corner of her eye, Melanie pulled a face, mouthing, "Oops."

Adam grinned again, even wider this time, both amused and proud that Sarah had no doubt heard the earth-shattering orgasm he had just given Melanie.

"We should probably..." Melanie said quietly, before gesturing toward their bedroom with her head.

Adam nodded, a little disappointed, but understanding that it was the right thing to do given that Sarah was their new housemate for who knows how long. They extricated themselves from each other and the couch, sneaking in another few kisses, and then made their way to the bedroom.

As Melanie walked ahead of him, Adam admired her bare ass as it sashayed down the passage, the signs of her wetness still clear on her inner thighs. He was sure that his attraction to Ava Thomson was no longer a threat to his relationship. His girlfriend was gorgeous and knew just how to have fun when she relaxed.

There was no chance that he'd end up going back to Ava, no matter what she tried and no matter how good she would look bent over the kitchen bench again, begging for him to push his thick cock deep into...

Adam paused and shook his head. Turning back to Melanie, who was already climbing onto their bed, he pushed his thoughts of Ava away and pulled the bedroom door shut behind him.

***

Behind the door to the spare room, Sarah let out the breath that she'd been holding in.

She had been crouched over, her hands in her jeans and her fingers curled inside herself, when her own orgasm had caused her to fall back onto her ass.

Sitting there amongst the smell of her wetness, Sarah imagined what it would be like to have her friend's boyfriend dig his tongue into her pussy.

That was, she decided, exactly what she needed to get over her breakup.