Adam's Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was scared to approach you, but I'm not scared anymore, I want you. I want you now." As she was making this statement, I took her arm and drew her to me. I slipped my arm around her waist and looked in her eyes. As she said "I want you now" I pressed my body against her's and she put her arms around my neck.

I looked in her eyes and said, "Why don't we try that little kiss again?" This time the kiss was not a brief "father/daughterly" peck on the lips, but a full on kiss with passion delayed for over a decade. It lasted long and deep, tongues danced together and I let my hands wander. With one hand between her shoulder blades, I cupped her beautiful ass with the other. Our lips moved and our tongues met striving to invade each other's mouth enacting orally what we soon would do with our bodies. By the time the kiss ended we were out of breath and the Viagra had kicked in, though I suspect my dick would have been hard without the help of the little blue pill.

"Wow, it got really hot in here all of a sudden didn't it?" She smiled a naughty little smile and began to unbutton her shirt.

"Yes, it is stifling," I said and fanned my face with my hand, then realizing she intended to disrobe, I placed my hand on her chest over her buttons and said, "Please, l want to undress you," and led her to the room that Shelly and I had used for our love making.

Once inside the room, I pulled her to me again and kissed the bottom of her neck, She trembled from the tender contact of my lips on her flesh. I had never kissed her except for her cheek and of course, the previously mentioned little peck. Her body responded with goose bumps down her chest and arms, She lay her head to the side giving me full access to the side of her neck. I kissed my way up to her earlobe, nibbled it and lightly traced the shape of it with my tongue. I kissed down her jawline and then kissed the side of her mouth slowly, moving on to her lips with little kisses but lightly, just barely touching. My lips were quivering with the passion built up like water behind an earthen dam of social protocol and taboo. My tongue followed her lower lip then darted into her mouth to find her's. Slowly, I increased the pressure as the flood of passion and lust broke through the dam and released my self-imposed restraint. We were mashing our lips with a passion that at least rivaled any I had ever experienced. Bets as it turned out was very good at kissing and our sexual energy had risen to a fever pitch,

I unbuttoned her shirt slowly, kissing her all about her mouth and chin and down her neck again. When I had her shirt unbuttoned I pulled it over her shoulders and slowly let it drop to the floor following its descent with my hands, down her sides and settled on her upper back, I ran my lips down her neck over her collar bone and kissed the top of her left breast. Simultaneously, I pulled her left bra strap over her shoulder kissing the spot where the strap had pressed into the flesh of her shoulder. I scooted the right strap slowly over her shoulder and let it fall down her arm. Moving across her chest and into her ample cleavage and on to the top of her right breast, I kissed along the contour of her breast from her chest to the edge of her bra and just at that moment flipped the hooks at the back of her brassiere. Even though it had been several decades since I had last done that, I was relieved that the bra came loose on the first try and dropped off her body dramatically to the floor The release of the garment from her body freed her bosom at that exact moment allowing me to continue my kisses to her nipple. The effect was as I hoped. She trembled and gasped softly. I moved my left palm up to cup her breast, holding the point of her breast ready for my mouth. She caught her breath when my lips closed on her erect nipple and she brought her hand to the back of my head. She pulled my head into her breast and moaned. It almost seemed that her knees gave way momentarily.

I unbuckled her belt and unfastened her jeans and as they loosened, I slipped my hands under the waist band of her jeans and into her underwear. She was shaved except for a strip down the middle of her mound toward her pussy. Using the wrist of my right hand that had just caressed her pussy and the thumb of my left hand I dropped her jeans slowly to the floor following the waist band down the outside of her long legs with my finger tips and brushing up the inside of her legs to her tiny red string bikini panties with the palm of each hand.

The whole time I was removing her jeans I was kissing her from her navel to the waistband of her underwear. At last my fingers came in contact with her crotch once again. I slipped my hand down from her navel to her pubic mound and found her clitoris I lay her down on the bed with my mouth still on her breast and my hand on her clitoris then sat next to her on the bed.

I ran circles around her clitoris lightly several times to which she responded in dramatic fashion: she climbed onto my lap and started undressing me, while kissing me repeatedly. Before I knew it she had pealed every stitch of clothing off me and and dropped them on the floor beside hers and grabbed my hard penis and began slowly stroking it. She was nude now except for her panties and she lay on me squirming around seductively rubbing her boobs everywhere up and down my torso. At the same time she was rubbing her crotch up and down my legs and stroked my cock from base to head with her wet pussy. It was one of the most erotic moments of my entire sexual life!

"Kiss me everywhere," she whispered. We sat on the bed facing each other she with her legs wrapped around my waist. She tongued my lips then kissed me gently, so I lay her down with me on top. I stretched myself over her body, spreading her arms above her head by running my palms up her arms from her biceps to her wrists.

I sat back on my haunches between her legs and tore her underwear off of her in one quick move. I knew that it was risky, had they been more substantial it would have hurt her, but I was lucky once again and she seemed to enjoy it, I'll buy her some new underwear, I determined. I would love an afternoon at Victoria Secret to buy her an intimate gift.

"Kiss me everywhere," she repeated seductively, "especially there," she added. She didn't have to explain. So I kissed and licked her everywhere I could think of: her breasts, her side boob, her armpit (she giggled), her biceps and the underside of her elbows down her forearm and her wrists and then the palm of her hand, kissing and licking the palm of the hand can be very sensual if you don't linger there too long. I then kissed back up the other side of her arm, over her shoulder into her neck and down the other side of her body, and then I rolled her over and kissed her back side the same way, I lingered on her buttocks kissing and kneading her tight buns. Her butt cheeks were so firm and luscious I just couldn't get enough.

I continued my tour around her body by running my tongue down between her cheeks and kissed her little pink flower. I lingered a moment kissing it, then flicked the tip of my tongue over the puckered sphincter and enjoyed watching it respond by clinching and releasing. She gasped and instantly raised her rump up to open herself up to me, but I continued her original directive and headed down the back of her legs.

I rolled her back over and kissed up the front of her legs in one long motion and maneuvered myself between her knees and kissed her long legs until I arrived at her upper thighs. I began kissing and licking up the tender insides of her thigh to her pussy. By this time her pelvis was gyrating and she was very wet. I kissed her prominent groin tendons that led to the lips of her pussy and then settled on her pussy licking every fold and crevice. I rammed my tongue as far as I could into her vagina and then curled it up. She began to breath heavily and to groan moving her head back and forth. She grabbed my head on each side and with her fingers gripping my hair and guided my head to her clitoris. "Oh, my God! That feels so good! Oh my God! , Oh! Adam, don't stop! Adam! Please don't stop! Adam!" I don't think there is a more powerful force upon a man than to hear his name called out from his partner's lips in the throws of passion! It served to harden my cock even more. She continued encouraging my ministrations and gyrating her hips getting more and more animated.

"Oh...A..dam.. Ahh...Adam! ADAM! ADAMMM! I'M COMMING! OH, FUCK ME ADAM! DON'T STOP ADAM!" Her orgasm came on her like the breaking of the surf, washing over every nerve in her body with unbelievable pleasure. She raised her pelvis off the bed and her legs trembled while her ab muscles clinched and re-clinched up and down her abdomen, her back was alternating between arching and bending in a "U" as she raised her pelvis and torso off the bed then slammed back down and nearly did a sit-up as her body rode the crest of each wave! She let out a husky scream and then started to push my head away and I made my move!

I quickly moved to ram my cock into her still gyrating pelvis and undulating vagina. My cock slid in to the hilt and she grunted loudly, She was so warm and tight, I smiled from the satisfaction of finally realizing a cherished fantasy and it was better than I could have imagined. "Oh Bets!, You are amazing so.... so good!"

"Oh yeah, fill me up! Oh, Fuck that is so good! Fuck me, Adam! Don't stop...Fuck me!"

I was already pounding into her. With each stroke my balls slapped against her butt making that clapping sound that is almost embarrassing! I lasted longer than my usual five or six strokes. My own orgasm began to rise from inside my crotch and burst from my penis as I began to release. "Oh Bets, you feel so wonderful, so warm and tight, Oh Bets I feel like I'm home! You're the best. Betsy, Betsy, BETSY..I'M COMING!" I gasped and groaned loudly.

Bets cried out "Fuck me Faster! Fuck me! Harder, Uncle Adam!" She was still quivering and jerking with aftershocks from her immense orgasm and I think she might have had another little orgasm as I finished up my own. I grunted with each wave of my own climax and spewed my last cum with the last throb. Totally spent, I fell on top her.

Round 3: The Police

We lay together and cuddled for about 5 minutes before we spoke.

"God, that was incredible," she sighed while stretching her arms and settling them around my neck, "Shelly didn't tell me the half of it."

"I aim to please," I smiled.

"and you did," she ran her hand down my belly to my crotch and took hold of my shrunken cook, "Now lets see if we can get this guy ready for round two."

When the doorbell rang. It startled both of us.

"Let's just be quiet and see if they go away," I said softly but began to slip my jeans on and looked around to see where my shirt ended up.

The doorbell rang again and a loud knock and a male voice called out "Mr. Davidson, it's the Police...can you open up?"

Our eyes met. Bets smiled slyly and said "Uh Oh."

At the same time I whispered quietly, "Oh Shit!"

"Bets, you stay here!" I retrieved my shirt and slipped it on while I headed for the door. The door bell rang once again followed quickly by another knock, louder this time.

I opened the door about half way and stepped into the doorway blocking the opening without looking like I was trying to do so and said, "What can I do for you officer?"

The officer was about 30 years old, 6'6' and was built like a football player. he took off his hat and held it with both hands in front of him and answered, "We had a report of a possible assault at this residence: a young woman striking and knocking down an older gentleman which I presume would be you."

I noticed his name badge and rank and answered, "Sergeant Bradford, I am not injured in any way as you can see, there has been no assault here.

The Sergeant, said "I can see that you are alright, but we had a second call reporting a woman screaming and loud yelling coming from your residence as well."

I was about to make some excuse when Betsy called from upstairs, "Uncle Adam, hurry up I need to get back to class and I want to fuck one more time before I go!"

The look on the sergeant's face was unchanged except I saw his eyebrows raise a little. Mine on the other hand must have been bright red, I could feel the heat around my eyes.

"Miss.," He called out loudly, "we ARE going to have to check that you are alright, the report was that a female was screaming." The Sergeant suddenly turned his head and his mouth dropped open and now HIS face had turned bright red, so I turned to look at whatever he was looking at. There at the foot of the stairs stood Betsy, completely nude, smiling innocently.

"As you can see for yourself," she said and slowly turned around and then faced us again, "I am completely unharmed in any way." She then took a step toward us and Sergeant Bradford quickly blurted out, "Stay where you are, ma'am! There is no need to come over here. You can go back upstairs."

"He looked at me and said, "I am so sorry to disturb you, Mr. Davidson," then loud enough for only me to hear he said, "You lucky bastard!" turned and walked back toward his patrol car.

I closed the door and heard Bets burst into peals of laughter, as she went on up the stairs. I followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom where she now lay face up in the middle of the bed, laughing, "Did you see his face?" Oh...MY...GOD! I thought he was going to lose it!"

I shook my head in resignation and laughed with her, what else could I do? The woman has more balls than most men I have known.

To my delight, as she laughed her body shook and rippled in all the right places, reminding me of her sensual and abundant charms. The Viagra did its work and I was hard again. I dropped my pants and pulled off my shirt and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I about died when you called me "Uncle Adam", you vixen! For all we know it could be illegal and we could have been arrested for incest!

"I didn't think of that," she said and then laughed all the harder.

"What will I do with you," I said to her, shaking my head and rubbing her thigh.

"Well, I'm hoping that in a few seconds you are going to join me on this bed and we are going to have another hour or so of hot, sweaty sex."

"I think I can manage that," I smiled.

She looked up at the ceiling and said, "Let's see where did we leave off...oh yes...I had a hold of your cock and was set to revive the exhausted little guy, but look...He's awake!" She reached out and firmly grabbed my penis and drew me toward her, She positioned herself to take me in her mouth and I drew back for a minute and cautioned her: "I come too fast and may not get as hard next time. I have always been a little reluctant to let a woman...eh you know."

"Yeah, Shelly told me. She took great pride in the fact she introduced you to a truly profound BJ. But you know what," she said leaning over my cock and grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "I'm even better!" And with that she took me in her mouth and sent me to levels of pleasure I didn't know existed. I didn't ask how she knew she was better than Shel...and even though I have now experienced each one's technique, I determined I wasn't going to weigh in on that, not even here.

"OHhh" I said as soon as she began, "Oh my God!" OooooHHHH! MY GGODD!!

How could a tongue move that fast? Her tongue was everywhere! All over my cock, pressing here, licking there, rolls and flutters. Tiny toothy nibbles up and down my penis as her lips, never still for a moment, first sealed tightly and the next pressing from one side to the other. Her mouth worked my over to the point of explosion then she would stop and press on a spot on my cock with her thumb, that would take me back down 'a floor or two' then she started again (note to self: ask how she does that?). The whole time her blue eyes looked up at me checking the effects of what she was doing. She looked like she cherished every inch and loved every moment of her oral worship of my cock. It was an image that I stored away for future masturbatory sessions.

My breathing was coming ragged and quickly. I put my hands on each side of her head and felt her jaw work me over. With each exhale I would make a sound somewhere between a grunt and a howl. Then suddenly she took my full length down her throat and bit with her lips over her teeth hard and pulled my cock slowly in and out like that. It was enough to send me over the top! I announced loudly, "I'M GONNA CUM! YOU BEAUTIFUL VIXEN! I'M COMING NOW, OH BEETTTTSYYYYYY!!

She never relented but kept up until I was completely drained, and my arms dropped to my sides. I looked down at her. She was still gazing up at me with the most beautiful expression and smiled. She licked her lips seeking for any remaining bits of cum on her mouth, and then with a satisfied grin on her face asked, "Now, how was that?"

"There are no words," I said breathlessly, "Just no words".

She lay her head on my lap with her hand still around my cock and looked at me with an expression that could only be described as love and adoration. Then asked me, "Do you love me, Adam?"

I was nonplussed to say the least. And didn't say anything for a moment. I knew I had to answer this sincere question truthfully and carefully or I could not only ruin what was turning out to be one of the best days of my life but hurt someone I really did love.

Then I carefully worded my reply. "I have loved you since the moment I met you and lusted after you for over a decade now, and I am overjoyed that we have been able to consummate what has been one of my most cherished fantasies. Yes, I love you, Bets, and you must also know I love Laurie. She is my best friend and partner, if she were intimate with me I would not be enjoying you at this moment or your sister three weeks ago. I love both of you as my family, but now deeper than that, as my lovers. What we have shared during this time today, I can share with no other. I hope that is enough for you because neither of us are free to fully give more than that."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Damn," she said, "that was beautiful, and worded exactly what I feel, too. I love you, Adam, and I always will, No matter what and no matter who we are married to." Then she flung herself into my arms and we held each other, rocked and kissed.

Round 4. Dynamite

After a little bit she said into my chest, "I want the dynamite"

"What?" I asked.

"I want the dynamite, you know like with Shelly? Dynamite!"

"Oh," I said with a little smile. "The time with Shelly was the only time I have ever done that. I only just learned about it myself, I hope I can do it again."

"Well, I don't intend to leave here today without experiencing dynamite? AND I want your hot cock to explode in me one more time at least, can you do that for me," she playfully tapped me on the end of my nose, "dynamite?"

"Lets see, I have come twice. I probably can manage one more, You've only come once so its your turn now."

"Oh goody!, She replied, "what do we do?"

"Well, I'm going to lay you back on the bed and I'm going to rub my palms all over your body and feel your boobs, your ass and your pussy, then finger your sweet vagina."

"Is that the dynamite?"

"No, but it really gets ME going again."

She slapped my arm and said, "Just like a man, only in it for what you can get out of it!"

"Well, what do you expect? I am a man!" I smiled but at the same time I let my hand glide down her abdomen and let my fingers slide over her pussy and rubbed gently over her clit just when I said "man". Her knees shot out and her eyes went wide open as she let out a little gasp! "Sorry, just being a man!"

"Oh yes," she said dreamily, "Please continue...being a man."