Adam's Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began doing just that. I always have loved running my hands the full length of a woman's body by stretching her arms above her head then running my hands all over her body feeling every sensual curve and crevice. I think I could cum just from the sensations and feel of her curves. I ran my hands down her full length from her arm over her shoulder pausing at her breasts, then continue down her abdomen and pause once again on her mound and rub her pussy and continued on down her legs and back again. I stroked Betsy up and down her body several times in this way until she was humming softly. I kissed the top of her breasts and into her cleavage, all the places her bikini left exposed over the years and I had always wanted to kiss, nuzzle or lick. Oh my God, dreams come true, even wet dreams!

I continued down her body past her her boobs and rubbed her abdomen relishing her little navel, licking into that little cave. In modern days the navel has become the G rated erogenous zone, but is highly underrated, because as I caressed it with my tongue and lips she began to breath more heavily and her hips started moving. Never the less, I continued down her body with my hands and lips, one of my rules in love making: you always finish what you start when stroking a woman. I rubbed past her pussy, I will end up here soon enough but now her muscular thighs and shapely calves needed more of my attention. She has great legs, shapely and proportioned perfectly: another body part that I have wanted to feast upon for the last 15 years. A day of fantasies come true!

I stroked her and caressed her, longing to have visited every inch of her body before this day is over so that when this is no longer possible, I will have the memory of her taste and her scent, the vision and feel of her magnificent body.

By now she was on the edge. She trembled at my touch and her breath caught at every stroke of my fingertips. I intended to deploy the 'dynamite', as Shelly called it, without warning and send my gorgeous, sensuous, sex machine into overdrive...if everything went as last time with Shelly. Every woman is different, I was about to see if the "dynamite" would explode the same for Bets.

I ran my hand from her slender, sexy thigh and came at last to her pubic mound. She was ready. She lifted her pelvis off the bed and leaned and rotated it toward my hand, begging for my attention, She whimpered a little with frustration and let her pelvis come to rest on the bed again when the desired attention was teasingly denied.

I placed my mouth on her pussy and licked every inch I could reach in her vagina, she instantly raised her pelvis off the bed and ground her pussy into my face, Oh how I loved driving a woman mad with my tongue! But this was just a warm up for what I intended, I brought my hands under her buttocks while she had it elevated, and squeezed each cheek and worked them like dough. Her butt was truly a wonder, tight and round and I let my fingers work every inch and traced a path up the secret places between those two wonderful orbs, dwelling for a moment on her anal sphincter that set off yet another round of vocal appreciation from my lover.

Now my hand could feel the fluids that flowed generously from her sex and I inserted my fingers into her vagina, first my middle finger then my ring finger. The fuse was set and the fireworks were about to go off, I hoped. I was completely aware that every woman is different and I had no idea if I could find, let alone manipulate the so called G-Spot in Bets' vagina, or what effects it may have.

I had watched several videos about the G-spot and had been lucky enough to send Shel to the stratosphere with the little I knew then. Since then I had seen a video in which a woman had three orgasms in a row without any clitoral stimulation of any kind. It was my intention to take Bets for a ride down the River of Orgasm. God, lust makes me corny!

I rubbed the roof of her vagina feeling for the ridges of that most precious of places. I found it readily and began rubbing it just to warm things up. Betsy's ridges covered a smaller area but were more pronounced. Her pelvis began to squirm at the initial touch and she moaned loudly as she threw her head back and growled, yes, she actually growled. I wrapped my arm around her leg and lay that hand flat on her tummy, ready to hold on if things got wild.

I began massaging this mysterious spot by rubbing it in circles and back and forth, up and down. Finally I started closing my fingers in a "come over here" motion with moderate pressure which met with instant results. Bets instantly began wiggling and gyrating with each repetition.

"Oh my God!" she said over and over. She began to move more and more and her volume and pitch raised in a slow crescendo. "Oh My GOD!" I stepped up the rate of repetition and the amount of pressure on the inside. To make the effect even more pronounce I pressed down just above her pubic mound on the outside of the G spot...I could feel my fingers move on the inside. "OH MY GOD!" OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!OH!" Faster and louder she continued.

Her back arched lifting her pelvis and back completely off the bed making an arch from the top of her head to her feet. Her mouth was wide open like Shelly's when she was silently screaming, Betsy on the other hand was screaming but in a hoarse whisper, then she barked "I'm. CU -U -UMMING" and her pelvis dropped back to the bed then up again, then again and again, I smiled because the pattern was about like Shelly had experienced and called it "Dynamite". What happened next was completely unexpected: As this reaction accelerated, her body came down on the bed and she began to flop in a rolling motion similar to that of a caterpillar but much more violently and she bounced herself all over the bed! I had a hard time staying in contact with her but I hung on from pure lust until we started to fall over the edge of the bed! I tried to pull her back into the center of the mattress with my free hand but only managed to keep her from falling hard. We and about half of the bedding wound up on the floor, the whole time she was riding her orgasm as her entire body roiled in spasm after spasm. When we went over the edge of the bed I eased my finger action, but when we settled on the floor I picked it up again until she made a vague motion toward my hand indicating she could take no more.

She lay still twitching and shaking with aftershocks running through her nervous system. She resembled someone jerking when being electrocuted. She seemed to be completely oblivious to her surroundings for a time, but finally after many minutes she began to hum and purr, literally! I have never heard anything like it but it made me harder. She rotated her hips around and ran the back of her hands up her body from her waist along the side of her boobs and up her neck and through her hair, She continued stretching her hands as far as she could above her head stretching in feline fashion like a person waking up from a nap.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me extended her arms toward me, inviting me to join her as she recovered. I lay next to her and she kissed me tenderly and said sensually in long and drawn out syllables, "dynnn-aaaa-mmmmiiiiitttte!"

"Where did you learn how to do that?" She asked speaking slowly and dreamily. I didn't think she expected an answer, "I have never felt anything like it. Was that what you did with Shel? What are we doing on the floor."

I described to her what happened after her immense orgasm began.

"Shit! I don't remember any of that, all I remember is the ecstasy and the explosions of pleasure all over my body. Shel named it right: Dynamite! Damn I want to experience that again and again." We lay there for a while as her orgasm still fired randomly for the next few minutes. While her nervous system slowly returned to normal, I played with her breast, and she stroked my hair just over my left ear. Her touch gave me a warm relaxing glow, it had been so long since someone petted me and stroked my body.

After she had completely recovered she looked at me and asked, "Are you thirsty?"

"As a matter of fact I am," I answered, to which she got up and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I followed her down the stairs to the kitchen watching her ass shimmy and bounce as she took each step. I could see her breasts sway from side to side from her back and the muscles in her back rippled under her skin.

"Damn, you are sexy from the back, girl," I said honestly.

"I am even better from the front, don't you think," she teased, turning around and walking backward across the living room floor.

"Definitely," I was about to say when she backed into the couch and fell completely on to her back and her legs flayed out exposing her pussy for my full view. Her boobs bounced and jiggled as her body settled on the cushions. I was on top of her in an instant and plunged my cock into her open pussy. Her arms welcomed me and she kissed me so hard it made my lips hurt. Then she pushed on my shoulders:

"Thirsty, sailer, I'm thirsty! Water now, fuck later!"

"Aawww" I exclaimed like a child who was denied a cooky, In spite of my mock frustration, she dragged herself from me and went on into the kitchen.

She poured the water then turned around and leaned her butt against the kitchen counter and crossed her ankles in front of her. She took a long drink from the glass and looked at me over the top of the glass. She handed it to me and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Every movement sent her breasts into new and wonderful shimmies and caused her nipples to pucker and protrude toward me, seeming to beg for my lips.

As I took a drink from the same glass, she asked, "What are we going to do next?

"I thought maybe we could just plain fuck again, I want to be inside you at least one more time."

"Yes, that is happening for sure, but that isn't what I meant."

That is what I was afraid of. "What do you want to happen next?" I asked.

"I want to move in here with you and fuck you every day for the rest of our lives."

I smiled and shook my head, "I would like that too, but alas, such cannot be."

Suddenly tears filled her eyes, and she said, "I'm serious, ....kind of..."

I stopped giggling and said, "Oh, I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to make light of you." And I approached her and took her into my arms and ran my fingers through her curly hair. After a few minutes I spoke to her gently.

"You have a husband and kids and I have a wife and grandkids. I just can't even imagine how we could live together without cruel hurt to both our families."

"I know," she said, "I just want to..."

"I know, I know, me too."

"So what are we going to do? I am not letting this go, I've loved you for most of my life and waited since I was 18 to fuck you, I've masturbated imagining this day and my imagination didn't even come close, I'm not letting this go!" She said emphatically.

"What do you suggest?" I asked, I really had no idea how to proceed from here.

"Once a week, you and me 3 hours of fucking" she said, almost like a command.

"I would love that, but an actual "affair" gets hard to keep quiet. Why don't we play it by ear and get together as often as possible up to once a week." Her tears started again.

I didn't tell her but I was hoping to spend time with Shelly, too. Shelly had imprinted on my heart, I did actually love her, and of course, I meant it when I told Bets I loved her. I do! But I knew that if Laurie ever decided to resume our sexual relationship, I would have to stop seeing both of the sisters. Laurie was my soul mate, the love of my life and I didn't like the thought of cheating on her, depriving her in any way. I know that sounds like a big lie but Shelly and Betsy hardly felt like cheating, as Laurie had completely abrogated her rightful place as my sex partner and even gave it away, I just wasn't doing it with Brenda a woman her own age, as she envisioned.

"I must be doing something wrong because the last two women I have been with ended up in tears." I said half seriously. Which caused Betsy to laugh and start drying her tears,

Then she looked at me seriously and said, "You really don't know, do you?"

"Know what?"

"Adam, you are every woman's dream."

I know I looked at her like she was nuts, "Oh yeah, women just can't get enough of this," and I rubbed my belly like Mike Myer's "Fat Bastard."

Bets laughed and slapped my arm playfully, "Stop it. I mean it, but you really don't know do you? Adam. Look at this place. You keep it up, outside...that's not unusual, but you do housework, dishes, cleaning and so on. You love your wife and have stuck with her even though she has all but abandoned you, you keep yourself clean and smelling good," she gently pinched my love handle, "you could lose a few pounds, but you are a good looking man. You love people, especially your people. I know that even without this recent development in our relationship you would do anything for me and Jerry, or Shelly and Jake, or mom. You love us all. And because of ALL that, I love you!

"I don't know what to say."

"Shel told me you were the best lover she has ever had."

"I can't believe that," I said, shaking my head. "I'm fat and old, my cock has shrunk, and when it does work it goes off too soon...yeah the best lover ever."

"It's not about your 'equipment', Adam, its how you make us feel. When I have been with you today, I have felt like the most loved person on earth. You pet, pamper and adore her and put her safety and comfort first. You have made me feel like no one else in the world mattered but me at this moment in time while in your arms. I have NEVER felt so loved as in the last 3 hours...NEVER, that's why the tears."

I was speechless, What can you say when someone says something like that? I wasn't sure I really believed it, but it made me feel...well really good! It was actually a little embarrassing and especially when writing about it just now.

She looked at me and drank the rest of the water in the glass. She put the glass on the counter and crossed the room and hugged me.

"This hurts so much," she said and clung to me wrapping her arms around me so tightly I almost couldn't breath.

"Yes, me too." I wasn't lying. My heart was torn between what I know should be between Laurie and I and what was happening here. I didn't see any clear path ahead.

"Damn it! We should have been in the same generation and able to spend our lives together. I love you Adam, I really do!"

"I love you, too, Betsy. I don't know how it can be possible to love more than one person at the same time but I do, it would be hard to live if I had to live without you in my life, now that we have given ourselves to each other completely."

We held each other close, both still totally nude, clinging and kissing, and my penis began to respond to the feel of her magnificent body, poking between her legs and rubbing against her pussy lips."

"I think I owe you a fuck," Bets said in my ear, reached down and grabbed my cock and led me back to the bedroom.

I was still mulling our situation and I remembered a conversation and understanding I had with Shelly. So much was at stake - our very relationship sexual or otherwise. If this became common knowledge in the family I would become a pariah.

"Betsy, I should have mentioned this earlier, I need to clear something up with you just like I did with Shelly."

"I know we have to keep this just between us." She turned toward me and pulled my semi erect cock up to her crotch and rubbed the head along her pussy lips.

"Yes, just stop a minute I can't talk when you are doing ...that," I tried to keep the thought going but Betsy was a major distraction and she seemed determined to keep doing it: Finally I just pulled away and the resulting pout on her face broke my heart.

"I am just an "in law" in this family, you are blood related, Your Mom may get mad at you but I would be out just like happened to your Dad! Jerry and Jake would likely kick my ass, right after your Dad got through with me. Laurie would be humiliated in front of the entire family, and maybe the whole town, everyone we know would know about it. So the chances my marriage would survive are nil. It would be just an embarrassment for you, but it would be the end of my whole life, with the kids, with the grandkids, and with YOU...." I looked at her earnestly hoping the desperation showed on my face. "To tell you the truth, it scares me to death that now there are three in on the secret. It has to be kept just between us!

She teared up again when I told her the part of losing her, "I can't let that happen! I can keep it a secret!" She said wiping her eyes again.

"Does Shelly know you are here? Doing this with me?"

"Well, I didn't tell her but she might figure it out considering our long admiration for you and the extent I was willing to go to get it out of her.

"Oh shit! Dammit!" I ran my fingers through my hair, "well, if she doesn't figure it out, let's keep it between us, Okay?"

"It will be alright!" Bets said as she put her hands on each side of my face, "We will deal with whatever we have to do to keep this under control." She soothed me like a mother soothes a worried child. Rubbing my shoulder and back. Running her hand across my chest and rubbing my breasts. I never really had sexual feeling emanate from my breasts but they tingled to her touch. How can that be? She let her hands run from there down my sides and grabbed my butt and she pulled my growing cock between her legs and she squeezed it and held me there.

Her sexual energy was like electricity to me, the hairs on the back of my neck raised as goose bumps raised on my arms. It occurred to me that each of these vibrant and sexy women that were presently in my life were in their early thirties when I encountered them sexually. I was ten years older than Laurie who had just turned thirty when I met her and she wore me out for two years until we married. As I have said before, she is the sexiest woman I know then and now. Now Shel at 31 and Bets at 34 are easily tied for the second sexiest women I know. I am convinced that women in their thirties are the sexiest, most energetic lovers anywhere! Until they all turn forty, then maybe I'll change my mind.

We went back to the bedroom and lay on the bed with me on my back she knelt by my side, took me in her mouth again. Like before, her tongue went ballistic and was everywhere at once, she had me hard as ever in short time, then she sat up threw her leg over my torso and straddled me in the "cowgirl" position once again.

Guiding my penis to the entrance of her "tunnel of total delight", she lowered her body down on me until I was entirely engulfed within her. We both moaned with pleasure at being united once again in the most intimate expression of love between a man and a woman

"Oh God, you feel so good!" I gasped in one breath.

"Oh Adam," she said with her hands on my chest as her hips went up and down my cock, "I....you ..make me feel like a real desirable woman and I absolutely adore you!"

My heart just melted, she was adorable! How can I ever let her go? How can I let her go back to the idiot who has never appreciated her and causes her such pain? I don't regret our love, but the pain I was already experiencing made me wonder if I would be able to survive it. Heartache was before me, I was certain, but for the moment my heart soared to the heights.

Round 5. Betsy's Special Talent

"I'm going to show you something special," she said as she lowered her lips to mine. She remained completely still except for her lips and tongue, that blended with mine. As our lips stayed in constant contact, I could feel her lips turn into a smile. Then at that moment, I felt my cock being milked from the tip to the base and then back from base to tip. It was like nothing I have felt before.