Adam's Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Shit!" I gazed with wonder into her blue eyes, "How are you doing that?"

"Kegel's," she said,"You like that?"

"What's not to like! I've never felt anything like it."

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet." Then she did it again.

I had to stop her, "I'm usually able to last much longer after coming once or twice, but I can tell you right now that if you do that much more I'm gong to cum!

"Oh we can't have that," she said with a smile and settled down with me inside her and began to rub her clit on my pubic bone, "I'll get myself almost there then show you what else I can do."

"What?"

"It'll be a surprise," she smiled seductively.

She rocked her pelvis in such a way to maximize the movement on her clit and minimize the movement on my cock. It worked, leaving me in a blissful holding pattern as she neared her goal. She closed her eyes and bit her lip and then she began mouth breathing with little moans on each stroke. "Are you okay?" she asked?

"I'm better than okay!"

"Okay, I think we can start now," and her Kegel's kicked in.

She was doing truly amazing things that I never dreamed possible. I had heard of women who could shoot ping pong balls out of their vagina, or even make noises but this, this was beyond words!

She placed her hands just above my shoulders and her delicious boobs swung in my face, I grabbed one of her nipples with my mouth and tongued it with all my might.

She continued massaging my cock with her vagina muscles and began to simultaneously raise and lower her pelvis fucking my stiff cock. What she did next I will never forget and it is still hard to believe. It is true, it happened and I was there, I experienced it and I'm in complete awe of this beautiful woman and will be forever.

"I'm getting close!" Betsy declared and closed her eyes and started panting

"You're so incredible, You feel so GOOD! Oh my GODDD!" I yelled. As I said before, I'm not usually vocal when I come but I couldn't help it she was driving me crazy!

"She opened her eyes and looked at me and commanded, "Don't resist!"

How could I ever resist her, she was irresistible. Soon I would find out what she meant.

"HERE I GO, I'M CUMMMMIMG HUNH! HUNH! HUNH!" her voice rose nearing to a yell. "DON'T RESIST ME, ADAM!" She gasped in between yells. When she finally started her orgasm, I felt her vagina clamp onto my cock so tight it almost hurt and then she LITERALLY LIFTED my pelvis: my butt, my hips, cock and balls ....OFF THE BED.....WITH HER VAGINA...GRIPPING MY COCK! She lifted me what seemed like about four inches and held me aloft for a second then allowed my cock and pelvis to slip slowly back down to the mattress!

With that I began cumming, It felt like the very first time EVER, I've never had projectile ejaculations like you read about in stories but it FELT LIKE I was shooting my ejaculate like a fire hose into her vagina. I spontaneously yelled out.

"Oh yeah, unnng, unnng UUNNGG"! Oh MY GOD!

All the while, she was cumming too, yelling louder as each spasm of pleasure took her, "YESSS, YEEESSS, YESSS, OH! FUCK ME ADAM! FUCK MY PUSSY! YESS! UNNNGUNNGAW! FUUCKKKK!. As if I had any choice but fuck her, I couldn't pull out of her if I wanted, which of course I didn't, no sane man would!

As she was coming she lifted me with her vagina and let me fall three more times and then she collapsed on top of me, her boobs smashed against my chest. Her eyes closed and her lips just a few inches from mine she licked her lips and smiled, We lay a few minutes, her twitching and moaning and gradually catching her breath while I looked down at her with awe. She laid her head up on my chest and turned up to look at me her beautiful blue eyes seeking but knowing my approval.

"What do you think?" She said breathlessly and smiled slyly, then began rubbing my chest in front of her face.

I couldn't answer for a minute, I was speechless...., literally!

"I have two questions," I said at last, '"1. Where did you learn to do that? NO NEVER MIND, I'd love to find out but I'm not sure I really want to know. And 2. Can you do that any time you want? Like, did you go to sex school or something? I never thought such a thing was possible!"

She didn't move her head from my chest, but rolled up onto her chin and continued to look at me with her clear blue eyes, "Well, first I kind of decided to see if I could do it on my own. This was the first time I actually tried it on a man, until just now I've only practiced with cucumbers and a dildo with weights. I take it you enjoyed it?

"HOLY CRAP!" I exclaimed incredulously.

"And yes, so far I think I can do it at will," She continued.

"Unbelievable!" I said emphatically!

"Don't believe me, huh, want to do it again?"

"Yes I would, but I don't think I could rise to the occasion today."

We lay together totally spent for the time being, content to just be close after such a wonderful if unusual coupling. I petted her back and ass that still lay across my abdomen and legs. I was still inside her but I could feel my penis deflate and begin to slide out one last time. My cock finally fell out of her wet pussy and she hummed a little sigh of disappointment. We were sticky with sweat and cum.

"Do we have time to take a bath?" She asked? I looked at the wall clock and it was now noon. "I'm hungry too," she added.

"We have about an hour and a half," I said. I do need a little time to clean up and do some laundry before 3:45.

"Okay, Lunch first, then a bath." She began to disentangle herself from me. "Lets get the laundry going first and then we can fix ourselves some lunch."

We stripped the sheets and cleaned ourselves with them and the pillow cases from the bed.

"You really filled me up that time" she smiled

"I think you milked out all my cum for the next two weeks!" I joked

"Good! Then you won't be tempted to share it with anyone else... especially Shelly!" I looked up at her with that and she had a crooked little smile. How did she know I hoped to have a session with Shelly again soon? Damn, I may be getting in over my head! I thought it best not to say anything. So I just smiled.

We searched the room to retrieve her clothing and the remnant of her panties which she held up and looked at me, "Really?" She asked with a smile.

"I'll buy you new," I plead.

"Not necessary, these are ... or were one of my least favorite panties. Besides when you ripped them off it was just one of the hottest things ever, I almost came then and there! I'll bring my cheap stuff next time so you can rip it all off me again."

She hadn't worn any jewelry so we didn't need to look for that. I found my bottle of viagra in the couch - that would have been an interesting topic of discussion had that showed up a day or two from now. Laurie didn't know I had renewed the prescription.

I took out the makings for a salad and sandwich for each of us and set her to fixing our lunch while I put the sheets and pillow cases in the washer. We continued about our tasks completely nude and whenever we passed by each other we felt, pinched and rubbed our favorite body part on the other.

We chatted casually as we sat at the counter eating our lunch which tasted better than it actually was because we were so hungry. We each drank a big glass of water and when we had cleaned up we started the dishwasher. While I finished putting things away Betsy went into the master bathroom and began to pour us a bath.

She must have added a touch of Laurie's bubble bath because when I joined her she was surrounded with what looked like clouds of suds.

"Ah, you look like an angel in the clouds," I pronounced, I wasn't sure she got my reference but she smiled and her loveliness caught my breath away.

I stepped into the tub and slipped behind her with her leaning back against me. This was closer to heaven than I had been in a while, at least since Shelly's visit. Laurie and I used to take such baths together before she decided she didn't want sex anymore. I had a moment of sadness as the depth of how much Laurie and I have lost impressed itself on me. I must do something to change things for us. I wish I knew what, But in the meantime, I was going to bathe this beautiful woman who sat between my legs.

We washed each other taking special care to wash our unique body parts: I paid special attention to her full breasts and she washed my penis and scrotum. Asses were popular in the tub, we washed each other's asses rather thoroughly!

I was astounded to feel my cock begin to fill and harden again. Never before had I been so driven by lust. Even when I was in my thirties I couldn't arise so quickly. She felt my dick begin to poke at her back door and pretended to be put upon.

"What? AGAIN? What are you, some damn teenager? God!" She smiled and took my cock in her hand and started stroking up and down. "Stand up." She commanded and I obeyed.

She rinsed the bubbles off my cock with the bath water and washcloth and took me into her mouth. Slowly licked and sucked my penis in her lovely mouth to the hilt and began her wonders but slowly this time. I was never a fan of Blowjobs before but I was becoming a new convert. I reached down and took each of her boobs in my hands. She began to breath heavy again but didn't slow down working my cock. I broke away from her mouth and told her I wanted to taste your pussy again, I pulled the plug in the tub and turned on the shower instead. Before too long, the suds had almost disappeared and i lay down in the tub. We tried to do a 69, but we just couldn't fit so we got out and dried each other which turned extremely sensual all by itself. I dried all around her ass watching her tight young flesh bounce. You could bounce a coin off that ass. I dried her shapely muscular back and the little baby roll around her waist.

"Don't play with my fat," she scolded.

"Not fat, love handles," I gently took them in my hands at each hip and buried my face between her ass cheeks and licked up her crack to that little dimple where hips change into back.

She giggled and squirmed, "Stop that tickles," so I ran my tongue back down her crack and settled on her little asshole and tongued it a while. She bent over to open up for my bold tonguing.

"Does that tickle?" I asked a little sarcastically.

"Yes, but in a good way," she purred. After a few moments she reminded me of my mission. "I'm still wet everywhere else."

I abandoned my detour between her ass cheeks and toweled off her legs and feet. I gently dried her pubic hair such as it was and up her stomach and arrived at last on her breasts, drying them every which way until the nipples were erect. I would suck one into my mouth and hold it with my lips and flutter my tongue over it then switch to the other while I dried off the first. She was breathing hard when she stopped me by grabbing the towel and wrapping up her hair.

"Your turn," she chimed and began to dry my body in much the same pattern as I did hers.

It has been a long time since anyone pampered me, and I hadn't thought about it as something I craved, but as she lovingly dried my legs, my genitals and my abdomen, so gently that I found myself almost overwhelmed with a sense of closeness and warmth - of love that I evidently was missing very much! She dried my arms and back and began to kiss across my shoulders and nuzzle me gently at the back of my neck. I had not received very much affection my entire adult life and especially the last fifteen years. I had always been the giver of affection, until now, only to discover how much I longed for it. I was overcome with the emotion of the moment and literally sobbed a little. If that makes me a wimp then so be it but it was an overpowering emotion for me.

Bets stepped back a moment and looked at me with concern, "Are you O.K.?" She asked and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes...I am VERY okay," My voice cracked a little with the emotion I felt as I was still weeping a little. I turned and cuddled into her arms. She held me like a child and rocked me back and forth kissing my forehead and temple and stroking my back.

"Shhh, shhhh, shhh, It's okay, I'm here, I love you."

With that, I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me, "I'm sorry, that caught me completely off guard, it was just such a powerful moment. No one has caressed me like that in like, forever! I hope you don't think I'm a big wimpy softly".

When she didn't answer right away I looked into her beautiful eyes. Her own eyes were brimming with tears and her lip quivered in the cutest fashion, " This just proves what I was saying earlier, you are the loveliest, most sensitively man I know. I think that this is one of the most precious moments in my life. I love you Adam, and if there weren't so many other people in our lives, I would never leave your side," Then she kissed me soundly and long to prove she meant it!

She looked so lovely and radiant in that moment, I just held her to me and our nude bodies melded. The feelings of love and emotional unity gave way into a lustful passion that carried us again to express the profound closeness with physical actions. Our love for each other was unbounded! We were totally attuned to each other!

We kissed long and hard and stumbled to the couch without breaking our embrace. We separated just long enough for me to spread our towels down on the couch cushions and I laid on my back on the couch. She straddled my shoulders and lowered her pussy to my waiting mouth then she drew my penis toward her mouth with her hand and gently massaged my balls with the other. Her legs were on each side of my head and she extended her outside leg across to the coffee table to give me complete access to her pussy. I licked and sucked every inch of her vagina as if to commit it to memory as indeed that was my goal, She knew by now the feel of my orgasm and of course she could feel the progress of her own and she regulated the outcome of that happy moment.

Her hips were gyrating and grinding against my mouth and I could feel the start of her orgasm in the quivering of her thighs.

"I'm cumming! " I announced loudly and I fucked her mouth aggressively. I moaned and grunted the whole time but my mouth was full of her pussy so I didn't yell anything. She took every bit of my cum swallowing every drop leaving nothing to clean off me.

No sooner than I finished, she yelled out "ADAM!" And threw her head back. She began to buck like a wild untamed horse, "AHG FUCK, HOLY SHIT! YES! O SWEET! ADAM, IM COMING! OH GOD! YES!! ADAM! ...ADAM! ADAMMMMM!" I hung on for dear life, never letting my mouth leave my favorite spot on earth until she pushed me away, her clit unable to handle any more. We lay for some minutes breathless and spent. I don't think I could manage another go we had thoroughly fucked our brains out as Betsy had predicted.

"Son of a Bitch, you're good at that!" She said breathlessly. "Holy crap! How do you know the right time and exact place to put you tongue, Jesus!" She declared emphatically.

I smiled and looked at her knowingly. "It comes down to timing mostly, if you get the timing right the exact placement of the tongue is immaterial"

"I think the placement is very 'material'," she advanced, "I like the placement very much!"

I have always tried to make sure my partner is satisfied and that her needs are met. I am proud all the more if I can make the earth move for her or as Shelly put it "set off the dynamite"! It helps a lot that it is my favorite thing to do with a woman. The 'dynamite' g-spot move is a new tool that I can use to change up an encounter and doesn't need to stimulate the clitoris directly making it a good technique when the clitoris is just too sensitive. I would like to have an opportunity to use it with Laurie.

Our time together was drawing to a close and we knew it. She had been my favorite niece for 25 years, and my fantasy for 15 years, and my lover for 4 hours. I am sure to feel her absence when she walks out the door.

Betsy scooted around and sat on my lap facing me. "I want to feel you inside me one more time before I go...I don't need to come, but do you think you can get hard enough to .... oh yes, I think you can."

Incredulously, I was indeed getting hard again. The Viagra was worth the hundred bucks I spent! She rubbed her pussy up and down my growing erection and when I reached the required stiffness she lifted her pelvis and took me in her vagina one last time today. She began to ride me slowly.

"Damn, girl! I haven't been able to get this many erections in a day since I was thirty." It felt extremely good but I doubted I could cum again for a week, I was just spent!

She kept moving for a while and started breathing heavy again and licked her lips and picked up the speed, "I was wrong. I do need to cum again, how about you?"

"I'll try but if it doesn't happen, helping you cum once more is worth the effort. It does feel very good."

It didn't take long for her to have a nice relatively gentle orgasm, or so I thought, but as soon as it subsided a little my-not-quite-as-hard-as-it-should-be cock must have hit some delightful spot as she suddenly exploded again.

"Oh SHIT! HOW CAN I JUST KEEP CUMMM...?! OH GODDDD!" She yelled.

Then she collapsed into my arms and breathed heavily into the crook of my neck. As she caught her breath, she began kissing my neck and ears. It sent shivers down my back.

"Did you cum?" She asked.

"No," I answered, "but I will masturbate to the memory of it tomorrow and for many more days after." I could feel her smile against my shoulder, and I turned my head to kiss her cheek, her bottom lip then just below her nose before gently kissing her luscious lips.

"I have to get dressed and go," she said after a few minutes of just holding each other.

"I know"

She pulled on her jeans, grabbed her torn panties and put them in her pocket. I retrieved her bra and handed it to her. She put it in the other pocket slipped on her shirt, and began to button it up. She was just as sexy clothed as she was nude. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms about her and held her by hooking my wrists over her abdomen, I moved my hands up and cupped her breasts in my hands and found her nipples through the material in her shirt. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and turned her face toward mine and we kissed again, tenderly at first but then she turned in my arms and we kissed with passion again grinding our hips together.

"Oh my God, If I don't go we're going to be at it until Laurie gets home," She stated with a giggle. There seemed to be no end to the passion between us, the pure sexual energy was palpable in the air.

"Yeah, I know, My desire for you just keeps coming in waves with no let up. I am going to miss you...I already miss you."

She slipped on her light jacket that I hadn't noticed when she arrived, I guess I was busy sprawling across the floor. Then she pulled me to her and kissed me harder than even before.

"I want you to know I meant everything I've said to you today." She said seriously with a small smile, "I love you, Adam."

I hope the love was showing on my face because it was love I felt in my heart. "I love you, too, Betsy."

We tore ourselves apart and she opened the door and turned once again and hugged me like she always did when we parted. We're back to family mode, I thought.

"The next time," she said as we hugged, "I want the massage...and of course a little more 'dynamite.' " She nibbled my ear, kissed me on the cheek and looking up and down the street and then stealthily, she brushed the front of my pants and gave my penis a little squeeze. I started getting hard again!

"See you soon," she smiled mischievously, turned and walked down the walk to her car. Her ass wiggled seductively in her tight jeans as she looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled.