All Comments on 'Adam's Little Sister Ch. 10'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're back!

Wow, over 8 years in between parts. That has to be some kind of record. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfectly told

This is a story perfectly told, hot, and made me cum with every chapter. My GF and I read porn to each other--this is a series that I'll ask her to read to me in bed--it's always fun to see how long we can go in our readings before we have to fuck! It could take years to read this series...

bibble36bibble36over 13 years ago
Brilliant series

Just worked my way through all 10 chapters, and hoping for a continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Wow!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 13 years ago

Finally made it to the end of this great story please don't let it end here

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for a great series. It was fun. As for the idiots who commented on spelling and grammar, this it a story board, not an English lit class. Fuck 'em. Better yet, let me fuck 'em. Still better, let's both f.... whew!! Gotta go ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Continue a great saga!

Dont stop here, it was just getting good. This turned me on a whole nother level. I will always remember this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic story. Keep going

Great job keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue the story.

Please continue the story. Let us know if it turns into a fivesome between Ben, Susan, Lynn, Adam and Aunty Venorica, and please make a chapter 7.5 to tell us what happened to Lynn and Aunty Venorica when they were growing up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Please carry on writing this lovely series, makes my cock harden with each chapter, more brother/sister , mom/son...

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
My take on Adam & his gang

Well, I trudged through the ten chapters of this tome; I think I could read War and Peace in less time. Author you certainly have a thing for assholes. How disgusting. My best squeeze & I tried butt-fucking years ago, and we agreed that it wasn't something we needed to do again - it was messy, smelled bad, and for her, it was literally a 'pain in the ass." Add to that that she NEVER came with something up there. Better a good pussy with g-spot and clitoral massage, along with plenty of tit and nipple stimulation. The only thing worse is ATM.

Each to his own, I guess.

Well that's my take on your series. I don't know if I'll read any more of your stuff or not.

Adios

LovelySnailLovelySnailover 8 years ago
Please

Please keep on writing!!!

Love the story and the characters!

*ever so slightly whispering* I think I noticed a couple of typos... Pay attention to them!

That said, perfection! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story idea

After Doug joins the sexcapades, can there be some bisexual action between Adam and Doug? Or Adam and his Dad? Or any combination of such?

Have Susan or mom use the strap-on on Adam.

I mean we have already seen bisexual action between Susan and Mom.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Dad at last

Hope he finds happiness and ditches his asshole family, especially the cock whore wife and selfish shit of a son.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Never finished how typical of a failing story, so much promise so much rubbish in the end you stopped it.

1/5

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

And you stopped writing as well, thank God for small mercies, you will do better in your dat job, trust me.

Learn a bit how incest works before you write about it.

It helps.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

OOOHHH, "Wargamer"-you have such bad things to say all over the place here on Literotica...some are good, some are really rotten...makes me wonder...???

This story got **3** stars, because it IS 'AVERAGE'...a little bit, with the sex, but the whole underlying effort...

MMMEEEHHHHHH!! Not really what I look for...

Too bad...may/may not read more of this author...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous