Adam's New Beginning

Story Info
The start of a new beginning.
1.2k words
4.27
8.8k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes, pressing my sweaty palms against the wall as I felt the familiar stretch in my hole. He was thick and pulsing firmly against the tight ring of my arched backside. I gasped softly as his thick head popped in. I had barely gotten a glimpse of it before he turned me around in the small bathroom stall of the club and pushed me forward. I was more than happy to oblige. He was just my type: taller, muscular, dominant. So here I was, bent forward with my jeans around my ankles as this stranger slipped his thick cock into me.

He gave me a few breaths to adjust but didn't waste much time. Before I knew it, he had a vice-like grip on my waist and was bouncing me along his cock with ease. Each inward thrust made me whimper in pleasure, my own cock dripping long strands of precum onto the floor below. He moaned deeply and I moaned back in response, our own sounds overlapping with the muffled electronic beats thundering through the club.

Truth be told, I hated electronic music. But this was the kind of place to find my type of guy. The guy who spends too much time at the gym, bleaches his hair every summer, has more pictures of his v-line on Instagram than his own face. That guy. And here he was, plowing into me with reckless abandon. I could feel him getting closer as his breathing got more erratic and his thrusts got quicker in shorter.

"Cum on my back?" I moaned out quietly, not sure if he heard me.

I got my answer a few thrusts later, when I felt his thick cock slip out of my hole. It winked against his shaft as he erupted over my back. I felt the hot cum land in a few spurts along my lower back and ass as he groaned in deep satisfaction. I let out a deep breath and pressed my forehead against the wall, letting my body adjust to the sudden absence inside me.

By the time I lifted my head up again, he had already zipped up and was exiting the stall. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came to my tongue. What was I going to say? 'Goodbye'? 'Thank you'? 'Your cock was great'? None of it seemed appropriate. I had only met the guy about 30 minutes ago and I'm pretty sure our lips met before we even exchanged any words.

I sighed and wiped the cum off my back as best as I could before pulling my jeans up again. I exited the stall and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. This was the moment I had been dreading the most. The sound of rushing tap water and the electronic thumping from outside the bathroom filled my ears. My heart was racing. My mouth was dry. I looked up at myself in the mirror. The world seemed to be a blur beyond my slim, 5'9" frame. My green eyes were glassy and my contact lenses were stinging. My dark brown hair was dishevelled. My skin was about three shades paler than usual. I could feel the anxiety building up in my chest, bubbling to the surface.

I quickly turned the tap to the left, letting ice cold water hit my palms. I splashed water across my face twice, letting the shock break my anxiety attack. I focused on my breathing as I turned off the tap. I closed my eyes and stood still as each inhale and exhale got longer.

I had come out to the club for a quick fuck to get my mind off things, but I hadn't anticipated that the post-fuck anxiety would be this bad. I've never been good at hookups, but it seems I'm particularly bad at them after getting broken up with and getting rejected from law school in the same week. I sighed as the wave of anxiety subsided. I wiped my hands dry on my jeans after finding the paper towel dispenser empty.

I looked up into the mirror again and tried to fix my hair and smooth out my shirt. My eyes were a little less glassy. My skin had returned to its natural shade. But it seemed the anxiety in my chest had now fallen into a deep pit in my stomach. I wanted to cry. It was time to go home.

Almost as if they heard me, Max pushed into the bathroom.

"Hey boo, you okay? I saw that guy leaving and got worried..." Max started, walking over to the sink beside me and washing their hands. Max and I had been roommates since freshman year of college. Though we had upgraded from a dorm room to a sizable 2-bedroom apartment, we still got along just as well as we did when we met 6 years ago. After my week from hell, Max had suggested a night out with some relaxed drinks and good music. Instead, I dragged them out to this spot just to get a dose of 'Vitamin D'. Max didn't try and stop me, but as always, came along to make sure I was safe.

I smiled lightly and wrapped an arm around their shoulders, "I'm fine. Thank you, sweet Max."

Max rolled their eyes and laughed, "Alright, you're more drunk than I thought. 'Sweet Max'?" They knew I had a tendency to get very affectionate after a few drinks. I hid my face in their shoulder as my cheeks flushed slightly.

"Can we go home?" I mumbled, embarrassed by my inebriated state but also at my naïve belief that a random fuck in a club bathroom would make me feel any better.

Max nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me outside, "I hope you had a good time with Brad or Chad or Rad or whatever-the-fuck his name was." It was more of a question than a statement but I didn't bother to respond. My hole was still pulsing softly, in a good way, but the pit in my stomach was impossible to ignore.

The air outside was cooler than expected for May. I hugged myself as we waited in silence, the sounds of the club much more muffled from here. The fresh air and lack of booming noise was starting to sober me up. I looked over at Max, hesitating slightly before speaking.

"I miss him, Max." I finally said.

"You'd be pretty heartless if you didn't, you dated for like two years." They replied, reaching over and squeezing my shoulder. Max was about my height and build, but with shoulder-length blonde hair. Their bright blue eyes were hard to miss and a bit disarming until you got used to them. Staring right back at me, Max continued, "This isn't the end, Adam. Just a new beginning."

I stared back. Max had always been wise beyond their years, and I knew they were right, but something about the blunt response left me speechless. They released my shoulder as our Uber arrived and I slid in after them and closed the door. I rested my head against the window and sighed.

A new beginning. And it started with a quick fuck in a bathroom stall.

---

This is the first piece of erotic fiction I've ever written! It may not be perfect but I'm hoping to improve as I go along this journey with Adam and I'm hopeful that you'll enjoy it enough to come along. Thanks :)