All Comments on 'Adam's New Beginning'

by CallMeDaddy88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

I'm not trying to be mean when I say you're right, this isn't perfect. But the problem isn't with your storyline. That was really quite good, and rather moving. The problem is with your use of singular and plural pronouns, normally I don't mention grammatical mistakes, but this had enough that it detracted from the story. Fix that and I think you'll have a great story. PLEASE don't give up, I'd love to find out where this story goes.

dpwriterdpwriter10 months ago

Wow! Fantastic story -- I think you have a real talent! And somewhat in response to another comment, it seemed clear to me that the singular "they," (which was used by Shakespeare and Austin, btw), was referring to someone by *their* identity, since it wasn't used for the other character, and "Max" is a fairly androgynous name.

dnsontndnsontn10 months ago

I have a real life Max and they are just them but so much like the friend Max here who identifies as they/them. A caretaker. This is a masterful first post and fine Erotica with the bonus of writing that makes it Lit! I’m delighted with your pronouns because I’m not sure I’ve seen this presented as well. I’m your third follower and I’m here to stay.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Well, once again I stand corrected, and have been put in my place by my betters. My apology to the author if my comment seemed unwarranted.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Agreed with MarcLuciFer's 1st comment. I think the pronoun stuff is a lot of crap. A male is a male and a female a female and should use pronouns accordingly. Gay, straight or trans doesn't matter. If a trans chooses the appropriate pronoun for whichever gender they have trans to then OK. But plural, NO.

Tenderfather55Tenderfather556 months ago

Nice and it moves well, thinking about that beautiful ass and how you enjoyed it

“in a good way”. Funny you referred to your father in this series, Do not worry about the pronouns, pick a direction and move on. I want you

EncntctEncntct6 months ago

Stellar first start! Short, but it moves well. As far as new authors go, you are in the top 10% here. The initial sex scene was brief and kind of clinical, that really set the tone for your protagonist’s anxiety. Don’t worry about the pronoun trolls, your introduction of Max was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous