Ada's Story Ch. 02 - Cruise

Story Info
A lesbian cruise, bit of bondage, and a wedding??
2.1k words
4.09
15k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sub_Anne
Sub_Anne
24 Followers

I woke up to the feeling of clamps being put on. Wincing a little bit I sat up to see Cherise grabbing a bag of clothespins, and heavy clamps. She smiled at me as she pushed my head back down onto the pillow.

"Now now, behave yourself, no need to get up. We're going to have some fun today." She said with a sly smile. I'd been living with her for about six months, we were engaged. But I was not to refer to her as my wife, or equal. She was my Goddess, Mistress, or Queen. I was not to talk, unless I were at work. And I actually got a new job, I work for her office, as the maid.

Granted her office was the two floors under our apartment. And it was an all female office. Furthermore, all lesbian office. I wear a very small pvc latex dress, with a low back, no straps, and it barely covers my ass. Five inch black heels, with straps running clear up to my mid thigh. I actually loved the outfit, it's the most amazing and comfortable thing that I wear anymore.

"I'm not giving you an orgasm, you're not doing your chores today, and instead you're going to sit. In the special chair, letting me play with your tits, pussy, stomach, mouth. And I'm not going to play too nice." She said as she pulled harshly on a string attached to clothespins. "You have such a beautiful scream sweetheart. Did that feel good as the clothespins spiraled off your breast? That's just the beginning."

The special chair she mentioned is one of her favorite punishment devices. It's a high chair made for adults, with a hole in the seat just big enough for a dildo to be pushed through into my cunt. It would restrict my arms to my side, and the table portion would push just under my tits, holding them up a little bit. My tits having been enhanced, were now a C+ size. I'm not sure what they did, but I was kept in a barn for a couple weeks and given hormone supplements, and milked. I didn't think that having the milker on me would do much, but my nipples are bigger, my tits are bigger, and I can lactate on command. A hypno file that had many sections, or scenes, based on what needed to happen. Lactation, calming, orgasm, blind obedience, and so on.

Cherise liked the chair, it gave her almost complete control over me. My legs would be restricted to the legs of the chair. My arms would be restricted to my sides. Because of how the back of the chair was made I was never completely back against it. She would be able to put things between the seat and my back. She liked putting toothpicks or tacks there, and had put a cylinder of ice in the space as well. And the leg divider that keeps my thighs from touching when unrestrained had a built in vibrator. That would really vibrate, the entire chair shook when it was turned on.

"But before we have any fun with that chair, or with you." She shoved her fist and arm into my open pussy "I want to feel how willing you are today. So don't push me out bitch, I actually want you to keep me in until I tell you to release. Understood pet?!"

She tried to pull her fist out and I clenched my legs as best I could, slowing her down for a second before her arm was back out. She gave me a very disappointed look and grabbing me by the hair. She led me to the chair and pushed me into it. I hesitated a moment before lifting myself into the seat. Earning me a smack on my ass cheeks. Cherise locked the table of the chair in place, and then my arms and legs. Before walking out.

She seemed so different than the girl who told me to move in with her, and date her six months ago. But she seemed the same. And she still showed great amounts of care toward me. Kinky at home, but sweet as honey in public. She's gotten in fights because some asshole was rude to me.

He bought me a drink just to rip it out of my hand and dump it on my head. Called me a whore, was generally just a dick. I didn't care much, but Cherise saw and well his chair wasn't under him for much longer. He hit his head and went unconscious, we got kicked out, and then we went out for ice cream, and wine for her. It was great, she fed me ice cream, and ate a banana rather suggestively.

But she had her naughty side, and it was prominent at home. Normally she would have me wake up and make breakfast for her, and breastfast for me. Which consists of three glasses of my breast milk, some greek yogurt, and a peach, or other in season fruit. The only of which was consumed before being played with on my breast being my milk. The rest of it had to be all over my breast and Cherise had to be bored of playing with my tits and food before I could eat it.

That was the other use of my chair, my meals. I rarely had hard food at home, not squishy and mushy enough to be fun for her to play with. However our food play is really another story. Cherise was being a little more frequent with her kinky naughtiness because we were going on vacation. Instead of having a honeymoon after the wedding we are going on a larger vacation before the honeymoon. And her family is rich, so the wedding is in The Maldives, which requires us to travel anyway. So we're going to start in Hawaii, go to China, then India, the wedding, then most of Europe, and finally home. So we won't be in the comfort of our home, with her equipment, and toys. Meaning she'll have to tone down the kinkiness, probably just take a couple cuffs, and the vibrators.

Once I was in my chair, Cherise put on some really strong nipple clamps, and tying them to my toes, if I dipped my feet at all the string would pull on the clamp. And then she too the spiked dildo, it was great at making me cum, but at the same time a little unpleasant because of the odd shape and edges. Once I was properly restrained, toyed. She left, and said she'll be back before it was time for our vacation.

After an hour or two my nipples were very sore, and the sting was slowly spreading through my breasts and to the surrounding upper body. And I couldn't move enough to grind on the dildo so I was just getting more wet at the feeling of something inside me. Causing me to start to moan and whine in discomfort and pleas. I want Cherise to release me from this, or at least take off the clamps and the dildo out. But it didn't sound like she was home. So I sat, naked, and toyed, in my high chair, next to a window, in the kitchen. Perfectly visible to the apartment building next door, where I know there are some pervs, and anyone walking on the street below.

I lost track of time after starting to whine, and slowly grew tired. Since I couldn't do anything I let myself drift to sleep. Falling forward leaning my weight on my tits, causing the clamps to dig in more.

"Ada honey, are you alright? Come on hun, I need you to wake up." The voice was soft and sweet, almost motherly. I felt a soft hand on my shoulder, sitting me up straight. "Ada, can you hold yourself upright for me darling?"

It was Cherise, what happened? I can hear her, but I can't see her, or react to her. I felt the clamps be taken off my tits. An intense burst of stinging pain ran through my breast. This actually caused me to wake up a bit. I woke up completely and got very excited, bouncing a bit in the chair. I tried to reach out and hug Cherise, pulling on my arms, causing a little bit of pain. I whined a little bit and looked up with puppy dog eyes.

She quickly got me out of the high chair, and put me on the couch. The dildo fell out of my pussy when she lifted me a little bit. Thankfully I wasn't very heavy, I was very small, just under average height, and underweight.

Cherise ran off to the bedroom and came back holding one of my bras. It was small on me, I hadn't worn one since before my breast enhancement. But it held my breasts in place just fine.

"Calm down hun, it's me, Cherise, you're alright. You just fell asleep in your high chair. Everything is fine." She was becoming frantic trying to calm me down, and ran off to the bedroom one more time. This time coming back with a diaper.

She put it on me and then turned on the TV. She had the hypno videos on a DVD. Just a swirling mass of color with audio. Her voice actually. Very soft and sweet, telling me what she needed. She turned on the calming scene, and queued the lactation scene.

After a half hour I had calmed down, and the lactation scene started. Cherise went and got my nursing bra, and milker. The milker wasn't needed, during the scene especially, or when I haven't been emptied in a day or two, I would drip so much that it would go down my breast and stomach. The milker was just to help get it into a cup.

"After we finish this milking we have to leave, Okay hunny?" Cherise said, and ran her hand down my face.

I fell asleep during the milking, with my head on her shoulder. I remember waking up in a car, one of my catsuits on, unzipped and moved aside for my milker. I don't know how long I had been asleep, but I had easily a week's worth of milk.

"Good morning baby. And welcome to Mexico. We're taking a cruise to Hawaii, rather than a plane. I thought it would be more fun." Cherise said in a rather sing song voice. I yawned in response, still quite tired. My tits were empty, and probably had been for a couple hours by the feel of soreness.

I took off my milker, and nursing bra through the catsuit. Then proceeded to zip it up. I looked down at myself, I looked great, it wasn't an opaque catsuit, you could still see many of my features, including my breast, pussy, ass, and belly button. But it wasn't as nice to look at my legs in it. And I was in my special car seat. Much like my high chair it's essentially a larger version of a baby car seat. Straps up between and around my legs, one across my stomach, below the breast, and up by my shoulders.

This was made more for me to sleep in than to punish me. It was humiliating, but humiliation turns me on. When I'm being milked I get very tired, and so we had this seat made. The driver pulled into a parking lot next to a dock, holding a large cruise ship. With a bit of decoration on it. There were two tits on the side, near the top, and the name of the ship was "The Queen's Cunt".

A lesbian cruise!! After we got out of the car I almost ran to Cherise. I gave her a big hug, wrapping my arms as far around her as possible, trying to get my hands on her tits. She was a tiny bit taller than me, probably three inches. Guess it's not a tiny difference. I looked up at her and mouthed "Thank you so much Goddess Cherise!"

"No more Goddess, I just want you to call me Cherise. I'm still you're dominant. But I'm your wife more importantly. Now let's grab your milker, and milk and get going. You're going to love the cabin."

I tried to get on my toes to kiss her, but didn't have shoes on, and we were on rocks. It didn't work so well. This was heaven, I was with my favorite person on earth, and lover. Going on a lesbian cruise, about to get married in two weeks. I was so happy, and horny. I could feel my pussy juice running down my leg, in my very tight catsuit.

Sub_Anne
Sub_Anne
24 Followers