Watching Ex- Mother in Law

Story Info
Secretly watching Ex- Mother in Law with lesbian lover.
1.4k words
4.36
42.4k
41
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening while my Ex- Wife was making dinner, she said that she had made enough for us and some extra portion for her mother who lived a few miles away. Her mother was a widow who lived alone and didn't cook all the time for herself, so every once in a while my Ex would send food over to her.

After we ate dinner, my Ex called her mom but she didn't answer and left a message about her dinner. My Ex told me, "Go ahead and take the food over to mom." She gave me the keys to her mom's house just in case she wasn't home.

So I drove to over to my MIL's house and saw my MIL's car in the driveway. I walked up to the front door and rang the door bell, waited a little bit with no answer. Rang it again with nothing happening again. So I used the key, opened the door and announced myself. I didn't get any response again. The house was quiet as I walked into the kitchen and put the food in her fridge. It now concerned me that my MIL, Katherine was not responding. I walked down the hall to the back of the house to see if she was there and okay. I didn't find her so I got a little panicked.

Then, I peeked into the backyard to see if she was out there and I saw a light on in the little building that used to John's (FIL) "man cave". It was his private space for the all the hobbies he had.

I walked out there and looked into one of the windows to see if Katherine was out there. And to my surprise she was there with another woman. I didn't know what they were up to, but Katherine had redecorated the room with her things and had taken all of John's things out of there. There was a bed in the middle of the room that had some mechanical attachments connected to it, and there were other chairs and devices pushed up against the walls.

I was intrigued with the decor and wondered what was going to happen in there between the two women. A brief description of Katherine and her "friend". Katherine was of German descent, 60 y.o.,5'9", 150#, 36DD-30-38, blonde hair, blue eyes. Her friend had long reddish brown hair, blue eyes, 5'6" 130#, 34C-26-36, maybe in her late 20's?

They were standing next to the bed, facing each other, talking, then they came together and started kissing, passionately. They traded tongues and spit for a few minutes then started undressing each other. The clothes came flying off the both of them so quickly, it looked like a tornado. My jaw hit the ground as I got a front row view of my MIL and her friend completely naked in a matter of seconds. In those few same seconds, my cock sprang to life too, as I had a raging hard-on that almost hurt.

They continued to kiss and grope each other as they worked their way over to the bed. When they bumped up to the bed, Katherine pushed her friend down onto the bed and commanded her to lay on her back and to hang her head over the edge of the bed. When her friend got in position, Katherine planted her crotch right onto her friend's mouth and Katherine yelled out, "Eat my pussy, bitch!"

Her friend started licking and lapping Katherine's hot pussy as Katherine grabbed her friend's tits and squeezed them and slapped them. Katherine started rocking forwards and backwards rubbing her crotch across her friend's face as her friend reached around and grabbed Katherine's nice big ass cheeks.

This went for a few minutes, then Katherine lifted herself off of her friend's face and again commanded her to get up on her elbows and knees and point her ass off the edge of the bed. Her friend took position and Katherine got behind her and planted her face right in her ass cheeks. She started licking her ass crack from the very top all the way down passing her butt hole, continuing to her perineum, then to her dripping wet pussy. She kept taking these long passes over her ass for several minutes, driving her friend into ecstasy. Her friend was moaning and sighing with pleasure as she was getting close to cumming. Katherine then said, "You're not cumming, are you?" Then, Katherine swatted her ass.

Her friend responded with a quick, "NO!"

Katherine said, "You better not be!"

Katherine stopped her oral stimulation on her friend, stepped back and went over to a chest of drawers, opened a drawer and pulled out a strap-on dildo. It had a huge dildo on it, it must have been 10" long and 3" in diameter. She put it on and walked up to her friend and asked, "Are ready to be fucked?"

Her friend said, "Yes, I'm ready."

So Katherine got behind her and slid the dildo into her friend's waiting pussy. Katherine first eased her way in, then after a few moments she started slamming her really hard with long, fast thrusts. Her friend yelped, then started groaning as Katherine kept up a vigorous pace of fucking her.

Katherine questioned her friend again, "You're not about to cum are you?"

She answered, "No, I'm not cumming yet."

Katherine then said, "Good, because I'm going to fuck you in the ass now."

Katherine pulled the huge dildo out of friend's pussy, grabbed some lube, rubbed on her friend's butt hole and put some on the tip of the dildo.

Katherine asked, "Are you ready to be butt fucked?"

Her friend answered, "Yes, I'm ready."

Katherine slowly inserted the head of the dildo into her friend's anus. Her friend moaned a little, then Katherine pushed the dildo deeper into her ass. She then pulled back, then pushed back in a little deeper. She kept this movement up till she felt her anus had been relaxed enough for a real good fucking. When she got to that point, Katherine started ramming that huge dildo deep into her friend's ass. She pushed the dildo all the way in as it disappeared into her ass, then quickly pulled it out, just leaving the head still in her ass, then rammed it back in. She kept repeating this deep ass fucking for what seemed to be 15 minutes.

Her friend was screaming out as she was getting her rectum wrecked by Katherine. Katherine had this fiendish smile on her face as she fucked her friend's ass.

When Katherine had run out of energy, she pulled the huge dildo out with a "plop" sound as it exited her friend's butt hole. Her friend collapsed on the bed and Katherine took the strap-on off and said, "Alright, you need to service me now."

Katherine got onto the bed, laid down on her back, bent her knees and spread her legs wide open and said, "Get to it right now."

Her friend got up and laid down in front of Katherine and planted her face right in her steamy crotch. Her friend went at it and started eating out Katherine's hot pussy. She was really good at licking pussy, it was so hot and sexy to watch her go down on Katherine. It was obvious that she really enjoyed it too as she was masturbating while servicing Katherine.

It didn't take long for Katherine to get close to cumming as she was moaning and sighing very loudly with her body squirming and wiggling. All of sudden Katherine yells out, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum, oh shit, oh fuck, oh my god, here I cum!"

I couldn't handle this anymore, so I whip out my cock and start jacking-off.

Katherine's body starts shaking and convulsing as she again screams, "I'M CUMMING, OH MY GOD, OH FUCK!"

(I get to the point of cumming too, so I shoot my load of semen into the air and cum harder than normal because of what I just witnessed).

Katherine shudders and shakes as she has a deep full body orgasm, and her friend is also experiencing an orgasm as she has masturbated herself to climax.

It takes them a few moments to recover as they both have collapsed on the bed. This is when I pull my pants back on and leave just wondering how often Katherine has these sexual encounters... Not knowing how, but I'm hoping to see this again in the future.