Add a Little Twine

Story Info
A sequel to Start With a Feather.
5.2k words
4.82
3.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Hard to believe it was over five years ago that I wrote Start With a Feather. The idea of a sequel has been rattling around in my head practically since the day I published it. I couldn't possibly have let it linger for five years, could I?

Yeah, I guess I did. Sorry.

Start With a Feather is one of those stories that dives into the softer (dare I say cute) side of domme/sub relationships. I really enjoyed the characters and their interactions. Judging from the comments, I'm not the only one.

So where do you go after you and your girlfriend start with a feather? Well, for Jessie and Kayla, it's to the hardware store for a bit of twine. Specifically about six feet (two meters) of the stuff.

Enjoy!

WP

* * *

Copyright (c)2023 WaxPhilosophic

All characters are over the age of eighteen and you should be too if you're reading this.

* * *

Add a Little Twine

Kayla lays a kiss on me like it's her dying wish. And after a minute, I take a deep breath let the butterflies out with a sigh. She drops her finger across her lips and leans into the microphone. Kayla touches the mute button on the mixing console and the light goes out.

"That was Concrete Blonde, Still in Hollywood. One of my favorites from way back in the previous century. Nineteen eighty-six, I think... I'll have to look that up." Kayla flashes me a smile and reaches to tap play on the tablet she's got plugged into the mixing console. "And don't forget, at the top of the hour, my girlfriend and I will be playing original or cover, where we discuss the relative merits of cover tunes versus the originals. But first, not a cover, but definitely from the eighties, wrap your ears around The Stone Roses with Fools Gold."

Kayla pushes the channel volume fader up with the index finger of her left hand, while she sends the fingers of her right weaving into my hair again. I lean in and touch my lips to hers.

"Careful what you start," I say, "or you're going to miss the end of the song. And risk the dreaded dead air."

"It's nine minutes long, Jessie." Kayla swoops in for a quick peck. "We've got time."

I stand up from my chair that's parked right beside her in the cramped radio studio. I'm hunched over so Kayla can keep her fingers wrapped up in my hair and I don't have to be far from her luscious lips. "Almost like you planned it that way."

Kayla grins as I move to straddle her lap and let her pull me in. She's back on my mouth in a flash.

"You're trouble," I say, mumbling around her lips and tongue.

Kayla chuckles and pulls back, holding me at arm's length with her hands on my shoulders. "Mm-hmm. You should talk. Are you even wearing underwear?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I tease. Kayla's got her hand parked on my thigh like she's ready to find out.

"Seven minutes," I say, sneaking a peek at the music player on her laptop.

"I bet I can find out in three." She gins as she says this, and moves her hand a little farther up my thigh.

"Hmph," I say and stand up. I pull my leggings down far enough that she can see I've waxed recently. I push my hips forward into her face. "All you had to do was ask."

The kisses Kayla had been planting on my lips are now landing at random intervals between my navel and the more sensitive area that's still hidden below the waistband of my leggings.

"You've got two minutes," I say. I have no idea if that's right or not. I haven't looked at Kayla's laptop since she started kissing again.

"Shit." Kayla pulls back. "I haven't even queued up the next song yet. What do you want to do for cover versus original?"

I shrug. "I dunno."

I watch Kayla's mouth twisting this way and that as she thinks. I'm tempted to grab her by the hair and push my waistband down a little more, but when I catch a glimpse of her laptop screen, I can see my estimate wasn't that far off.

"I've got it." Kayla holds up a finger. "How 'bout Tainted Love?"

"Somebody covered Soft Cell?" I say, impressing myself with my random eighties knowledge. Hanging around Kayla and her big walking encyclopedia of musicology brain has rubbed off on me.

"Soft Cell covered somebody else," she says, tapping at the laptop keyboard. "Let's see if I can find it. Will you do the announcements while I look?"

"Sure," I say. And while Kayla is madly searching the 'net and cross-referencing with her collection, I grab a pair of headphones, lean into the mic, and reach for the mute button. I make sure to park my hips right next to Kayla's face as I do. I tell myself it's because the studio's small and there's not much space.

"This is Lady J," I say, using my cool DJ name I came up with for myself. "Here in the studio with my girl Special K. It's coming up on twelve o'clock, and we're getting set for Original or Cover, where we play a tune by the original artist and a cover of that tune by somebody else..."

Kayla's making a face, and I don't think it's because she's still trying to figure out if I'm wearing underwear or not. It's not that kind of face. She holds up her hand and makes a sort of rolling motion while she bangs on the keyboard.

I take that as my cue to improvise a little. "Now, if you've never played the game before, let me give you a little run down of some of our past comparisons."

Kayla's nodding now. She's still slapping the keyboard like it's a red-headed step child, but she's no longer frowning.

"Last week," I say, "we did the Joe Cocker cover of A Little Help From My Friend by The Beatles. I said Cocker wins hands down, but Special K loves The Beatles more than life itself, so there was no convincing her. Though she did finally cave on the Earth, Wind, and Fire version of Got to Get You Into My Life. She may love The Beatles, but deep down, eventually everybody caves for a band with a blistering horn section. And let me tell you, Earth, Wind, and Fire has horns..."

Kayla's giving me a thumbs up now. I take a peek at the laptop screen.

"But before I get too deep into the weeds on horn sections, this week it's Tainted Love," I say. "Betcha didn't even know that was a cover. I know I didn't until, oh about five minutes ago. Let's see what Special K's pulled out."

Kayla, taps the play button and the familiar tune starts up. She pulls a pair of headphones over one ear and leans in "It's the top of the hour and this is Cover or Original," she says, "With your hosts Lady J and Special K, on your community radio station."

"How's that for stalling?" I ask, after tapping the mute button and pulling the headphones from my ears.

"Perfect," she says.

I smile. "While I'm on a roll, you wanna play the Jessie's wearing underwear or not game?"

Kayla chews her lip. "It's only a three minute song," she says. "We're already thirty seconds in. I doubt--"

"You'll just have to be quick about it."

Kayla sits unmoving for a few seconds. She starts to reach out, but then apparently thinks better of it and pulls back at the last.

"Suit yourself." I grin and roll my waistband down, leggings, underwear and all, until I'm nearing indecency. I take a quick peek at the laptop screen. I see a minute thirty remaining.

Behind Kayla's laptop, I spy a collection of pens in a little wire mesh holder on the corner of the desk. The word Sharpie beckons to me. I pick it up, twist the cap off in my teeth and hand it to Kayla. "You've got about forty-five seconds, but I'm guessing the song will start fading out before that."

Kayla looks at the Sharpie marker. "Forty-five seconds for what?" she says, her eyebrows knit together.

"To sign your name over my pussy, Kayla," I say, shifting the cap to the corner of my mouth so I can talk, and pushing my waistband down a little more. "It's yours if you want to claim it. Why don't you write you name so you won't forget... So I won't forget."

"Jessie..." Kayla looks a bit like a deer wandered onto the highway, hypnotized by the headlights of an approaching car.

"Thirty seconds, baby," I whisper, and tug so Kayla can see I am indeed wearing underwear, and also that it's a bit clingy and moist at the moment.

"You're bad," she says, leaning in with the Sharpie to pen her name on my skin in indelible ink.

"Mmm," I moan, and snake my hand over her name and under my waistband before pulling everything back up. I show her the glistening tip of my middle finger. "Song's ending. You want me to do the announcements again?"

"I got it." Kayla smirks. She grabs me by the wrist and licks my finger clean. "Can't have you touching anything with those sticky fingers."

I grin as she drops my hand and reaches for the headphones.

"The first song... um... Okay, Original or Cover... Uh... We just heard Tainted Love by Soft Cell. We're not going to make you guess. That was the cover. Now it's time for... um..." Kayla stares at her laptop. Her face is flushing red. "Gloria Jones. That's the... um... original. Okay, here it goes."

I smirk as Kayla taps the screen and pushes the channel volume up. "What's the matter love?" I say. "I'm wearing underwear, so I know it's not that."

Kayla sticks out her lower lip and blows out a breath that sends a strand of her hair floating upward. "You know exactly what's going on."

"I've never heard you get flustered on air before."

"I've never signed my name over anybody's private parts before."

I take a minute to hook my thumbs in my waistband and pull it out far enough to see her signature in black ink. I shiver just a little as I think about how many showers I'll have to take before it starts to fade. If I'm careful, I can probably keep it looking fresh for a week or two before it needs touching up.

"Does it get you hot?" she asks, holding her lower lip in her teeth.

"Yeah," I say. "It does. You?"

Kayla blows out a breath and reaches to turn up the volume on the studio monitors. The room fills with the sound of Tainted Love, but with the soulful vocals of Gloria Jones backed by a respectable horn section. "I'm still chewing on it."

"Well," I say, "I'm proud to have your mark on me. And it's not like it's a tattoo or anything. Plus, I'm not in the habit of sliding my pants down for just anybody, so we're the only ones who'll ever know, if that's what you're worried about."

Kayla's habit of chewing on her lip when she's deep in thought is surfacing again. I steel a glance at the laptop screen, and turn to her. "You want me to start?" I ask.

Kayla nods.

I reach for the headphones and tap mute button, before moving my finger to the channel fader. "This is Lady J on your community radio station. And that, my friends, was the Gloria Jones version of Tainted Love. I have to say, it's a new experience for me, but I might be inclined to say it's my favorite. Let's see what my partner in crime has to say about it. Special K? What's your take on Gloria Jones versus Soft Cell...?"

* * *

One hour later

Kayla and I are walking down the street to our favorite pizza by the slice takeout restaurant. It's been part of our routine since we started doing radio shows together. Her fingers are tangled up with mine, but her head is somewhere else. And I know why.

"It's freaking you out, isn't it?" I ask. "Having your name on my skin?"

"I don't know if that's it," she says. She's pausing to chew her lip again, so I know the wheels are turning in her brain. "I think it's the way... Do you really want me to own your... Your..."

"My pussy?" I whisper. "Yeah. It gets me hot thinking about your name down there. Your fingers down there... Mm-hmm."

"Jessie." Kayla's stopped walking, and as our arms stretch out, I stop too and come back to her.

"You don't like the idea of owning someone," I say. "I've known you long enough."

"I'm sorry," she says, hanging her head to look down at where our hands are linked.

"Don't be," I say. I touch my finger under her chin. "If I ever take things too far, let me know."

"But you like it?"

"Yeah. I do."

"Okay," she says.

"Baby," I say. "This is not what I had in mind when I handed you the pen. I'm sorry if I--"

"What is it you like about it?" she asks.

I reach out and pick up Kayla's other hand. I stand and look her in the eye. "I trust you Kayla," I say. "Implicitly. And that's a big turn on for me. I'm not running around asking random girls to sign my pussy if that's what you're worried about."

"No." Kayla chews at her lip. She lowers her eyes to the sidewalk. "But, don't you think it's... Isn't it degrading?"

"No, baby. Not when it's you." I take her face in my hands, holding her cheeks and plant a series of kisses down her nose. "Not at all. It's thrilling, and that's all. I can give myself to you and trust you to take good care of me."

"You said I should claim you."

"Is that what's got you worried?" I say, "My pussy. I'm giving you my pussy. I'm still me, but my pussy is yours."

"But what if I...?"

"You won't." I plant another kiss, on the bridge of her nose this time.

"You don't even know what I was going to say." Kayla frowns. "What if I do something to hurt you?"

"You won't. I trust you."

"What if I do something wrong? What if I don't know I'm hurting you?"

I let go of Kayla's hands so I can wrap my arms around her. We're blocking the sidewalk and people are detouring around us. I don't care. "You won't. That's why I love you."

"I want to make you happy, Jessie." Kayla's voice is strained as she says it.

"You do."

"In other ways too," she says. "I know you have appetites... That you're..."

"That I'm kinky?" I whisper as I pull her tight.

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to wash it off when I get home?"

"No."

"You want to just have pizza and forget about it?"

"Jessie." Kayla pulls back from my embrace to take my hands in hers. "I like it," she says. "That thing we did with the feather. I still dream about that. It gets me hot. Writing my name on you... That's why I'm afraid..."

I shiver just a little as I process her words. I like it, she said. "You like it?"

"When you asked me to spank you that time, all I could think was no, this is wrong. But when I did it. When you showed me it was alright." Kayla holds her lower lip in her teeth for a second. "I liked it, Jessie. I liked the way it made you squirm. The way it made you moan. Because... Because..."

Kayla's looking at her shoes again, apparently spent. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tight while I bounce on my toes a little while my stomach does flips. She said she liked it.

"I'm just afraid I'll like it too much," she mumbles into my shoulder. "Take things too far."

"My safe word is peaches," I whisper. "That's the word I'll use when--"

Kayla chuckles. "I know what a safe word is, baby. I'm nervous, not clueless."

"You want to swing by the hardware store after pizza?" I ask.

Kayla's back to looking me in the eye. "Do I even want to know why?"

* * *

Another hour later

"So this gets you hot?" Kayla says.

"Mmm." I shudder, turning my attention from the twine wrapped around my wrist. This is not some cute little friendship bracelet Kayla whipped up for me. It's sisal twine, rough enough to keep my mind focused on its grip on me, and lightweight enough to make Kayla feel better about our little foray into the art of rope bondage.

"That good, huh?"

I nod vigorously. I showed her how to do it. I showed her how to measure out an arm span of twine and double it over to form a loop on one end. I showed her how to wrap the loop end around my wrist with three passes and secure it with a simple overhand knot. I showed her how to push the loose ends through the loop so everything would stay secure even if the knot slips a little.

I did all this and handed her the loose ends. And I've been walking ten feet off the ground ever since Kayla agreed to take them.

"You alright?" she asks. "You're weaving."

"Am I?" I respond, my eyelids fluttering a bit. "You know what? I'm probably leaking too. Wanna check?"

"Can you make it to my place or do you want to detour to yours?"

"You have the rope in your hands, Kayla."

"I do," she says, giving it a little tug, causing me to almost trip over my feet as my knees buckle.

"You sure you're okay?" Kayla asks.

"Better make it your place," I say. "It's closer."

"I didn't want to mention this..." Kayla smirks and tugs me closer by the wrist so she can whisper in my ear. "But my vinyl collection's better, too."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? Having me in this state?"

Kayla outlines my ear with her tongue. "Immensely."

* * *

Kayla has me up against the wall with her tongue in my mouth as soon as she turns the latch to lock her apartment door. One hand is in my hair and the one she's holding the rope with is up above my head, dragging my arm upward by the wrist. I moan into her mouth, while I lean back to let the wall take care of holding me upright.

"What am I supposed to do with you?" Kayla asks. "Tie you to my bed or something?"

"We have a whole ball of twine if that's what you want to do."

Kayla tugs the ends of the twine a little higher as she presses into me. She squats just a bit to get down under my chin and drags her tongue up the side of my neck while I shudder.

"Maybe..." she says.

"Maybe," I blurt. "Maybe you should have me take my pants off so you can see if I'm wearing underwear."

Kayla chuckles. "You already showed me. Remember?"

"Mmm..." I dip my knees as I struggle to find a way that maximizes the pressure of Kayla's body against me in the right places. "Maybe you should have me show you how soaked everything is down there."

"You really want to get your pants off, don't you?"

I nod. It's about all I can do.

"You're sexy, Jessie."

"Mmm."

"And your cheeks are flushed."

"Mmm. Mm-hmm." My communication skills aren't exactly stellar at the moment. I do want to get my pants off. She guessed right. I want to feel something between my thighs, too. I push my hips forward and shamelessly wrap around her leg.

Kayla lifts her hand higher and pulls the end of the twine. "You're also very needy," she says.

I pull back and let out a breath, deflating just a little, thinking I may have ruined things by being too forward.

"Don't worry," says Kayla, nipping at my earlobe. "Me too."

"May I...?" I pause for a moment, wondering if it's too much too soon, asking her permission. I decide to press on. "May I take my pants off, Kayla. I want to..."

"Want to what?" she whispers.

This is the moment. I want her to put her hand on my waistband and drag my leggings down around my knees. I want to look down and see her name written on my skin as she sinks her fingers in. I want her to see it. I want her to touch me. But, I'm afraid to say it. I'm afraid I'll ruin the moment.

"Jessie," she whispers.

Here goes nothing. "May I take my pants off? I... I want to see where your name is written on my skin."

"You'd like that?"

"Yes," I say.

"It gets you hot to think of me owning your pussy?"

"Yesss..."

Kayla tugs on the ends of the twine that encircles my wrist, pulling my arm out straight with my hand a little higher above my head as she leans in. "Can you do it one handed?"

"Yesss."

"Good," she says. "I don't think I want to let go."

I exhale a noisy breath. I want to tell Kayla how much I love what she's doing for me right now, but all that comes out is a shuddering sigh.

"Show me," she whispers. "Just a little though. Enough so you can see it, but that's all."

"Yes, Kayla."

"Good." She's stretching a little higher, pulling my arm with her.

But when she brings her hand back down, I'm stuck where I'm at. "What?" I say, tugging.

"Door stopper," she says and takes a step back.

"Door stopper... What?" I look up. The twine wrapped around my wrist is also wrapped around the little metal thing at the top of the hinge. It's the thing that keeps the door from opening too wide and putting a hole in the wall where the doorknob is, but right now it's keeping me stuck with my arm up above my head.

12