Add a Little Twine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla smirks and turns to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I complain.

"I'm going to put on some music," she says. "Any requests?"

"Could you maybe...?" I squirm, dipping my knees and testing my bonds. Kayla's done a marvelous job of keeping me immobile.

"Just enough so you can see my name, Jessie. Don't pull it down any further." Kayla's pawing through one of the crates of her vinyl collection with her back to me as she says this. "And keep your fingers out of that pussy of mine."

I grin. "Yes, Kayla."

I hear the crackle of a needle dropped on vinyl and what sounds like the faint tinkling of wind chimes. As I'm trying to figure out what I'm hearing, I'm hit with a wall of sound. By the time the distinctive guitar sound kicks in I've got it.

"The Cure?" I say.

Kayla turns back around and comes walking toward me with a wry smile across her lips. "Very good," she says.

I chuckle and then tug at the twine holding my wrist to the door hinge. "What do I win?"

Kayla drops her gaze to the bare patch of skin between my top and the waistband of my leggings. When she touches her finger to the first letter in her name, I feel a shudder starting in my toes and running all the way up to the base of my skull.

"You win an inch," she says.

I look into her eyes. "An inch?"

"Pull it down another inch," she says, tracing out the next letter. "If you want to."

"I..." I feel the corners of my mouth turning up as I struggle. "Yes, Kayla. I want to."

"Good," she says, tracing over the Y in her signature.

I shiver for a moment, struggling with the tickling touch of her fingertip. But with my free hand, I mange to grab on and push to expose a little more of myself to her.

"Just an inch," she says.

"Yes, Kayla." I struggle a bit, being one handed. I have to push down over one hip first and then reach around to do the other. Kayla's eyes never leave my hand as I work.

"Sexy," she whispers. The twine's grip on my wrist tightens as my knees go weak. Kayla traces out the looping L while my eyelids betray me and begin to flutter.

I'm dragging shallow breaths into my lungs by the time I see Kayla dropping to the floor to kneel in front of where I stand. Me, trapped against the door by an infernal length of twine. I feel the rough sisal digging at my wrist as I turn my eyes to the top of my girlfriend's head.

"Wanna go for another inch?" she asks. I can feel her warm breath hitting my skin as she says it.

"Yesss."

"Let me see it."

"Yes, Kayla." I'm not fully exposed yet, but there's not much fabric left to go.

"You smell delicious by the way," she whispers, her words drifting up to my ears as she presses the tip of her nose to my bare skin. "I wonder how you taste."

"Ohh..." I suck a breath as another violent shudder courses through me. Kayla has dragged the center of my waistband down just enough to get the tip of her tongue in.

But just as soon as she does, she backs up and the elastic snaps up again.

"Kayla..." I moan.

She says nothing, chuckles a little maybe, I can't really tell. But she rises to her feet again and stands staring into my eyes. Just as I'm about to ask her what's going on, she sinks her tongue into my mouth. I taste myself on her as I press back.

"Kayla..." I say, as she relents.

"You want something?"

I nod slowly. It's about all I can manage.

"You want another inch?" she asks.

I nod again.

"Go ahead," she says, taking a half step back so she can watch my hand as I struggle to push the elastic waist down, one side at a time again. It's still hugging my hips, but there's nothing covering me and my growing wetness.

Kayla closes the scant distance that separates us and runs the tip of her tongue around the outline of my ear while I squirm and shiver. "Anything else?" she says.

Fingers, is what I'm thinking in my head, but all I can manage is a breathy sigh.

"You'd rather show me?" she asks.

I suck a ragged breath as I nod.

"Go ahead." Kayla's smirking as she waits for it to sink in. I've just agreed to show her that I want her fingers in me, but I'm going to be doing it by using my own hand, presumably while she watches with keen interest.

Kayla's taken a small step back and dropped her eyes. She's waiting. "Show me, Jessie," she whispers.

"Yes, Kayla." I flatten out my hand and snake my fingers under the elastic.

"Let me help." Kayla lays her hands on my hips and pushes my leggings down enough so I don't have to struggle.

"Like this," I say, plowing my middle finger through my slick folds and pressing deep inside. After giving my finger a little hug, I pull out and start in on my clit. Kayla's watching my every move. "I want you like this."

"Mmm," says Kayla. She's just watching.

I decide I should put on a good show for her, one-handed as though it may be.

"Do you like it?" she asks. "Pleasuring yourself for me while you're tied?"

I tug at the twine holding me to the door hinge. In reality, the blood's pretty well drained from my arm and I'm starting to get a little tingly. But it's nothing I can't handle, and I don't want to add to Kayla's fears that she's hurting me. "Yes," I say. "Yesss."

Kayla's moved in to nuzzle my neck. I shiver a little and start rubbing again in earnest.

"Can I do anything to help?" She's crouching down, little by little after she asks, so I have a pretty clear picture of what her idea of help entails.

"Yesss..."

"Don't go anywhere," she teases.

I tug again at the twine around my wrist. I'm about to say something cheeky, like don't worry, but Kayla's already on her knees in front of me. When I feel her extend her tongue, any words I had planned refuse to come out, as all I can do is gulp for air and sink back against the door.

I manage to babble a few incoherent words while she's going to work on me. At some point, I feel her hand on mine as she encourages me to use my fingers while she uses her tongue.

I have to say, we make a pretty good team. That was my thought anyway, as I cracked the back of my skull on Kayla's door. I like to think the fireworks were due more to her expert tongue than me flinging my head back at an inopportune moment.

"Mmm... Ohhh..." I moan.

Kayla pulls back."You okay?"

"Don't... Stop... Licking..."

I hear Kayla snicker, but that's all. She dives back in with gusto, and I respond by slouching against her door while my heel pounds the floor.

"Yes, baby..."

Kayla's got both hands on my hips. Pulling me closer or helping to support my weight, I don't know. I don't care.

"Oh... Ohh... Kayla!"

My world explodes. And Kayla's there to catch me.

I'm vaguely aware of her disentangling me from the door hinge and really come to terms with it as the pins and needles take up residence in my fingers.

"You okay?" she asks, as I rub my wrist.

"Mmm. You're so good to me." It's all I can string together for thoughts at the moment. Kayla doesn't seem to need any more than that. She's got her arm wrapped around me and is leading me to her couch.

"Rest," she says. "I'll get you some water."

I flop over onto my side and watch her rummaging in the cupboard. And after she hands off the promised glass of water, she up and moving again.

"Where are you off to?" I ask. But she back in a flash, with a blanket over her shoulder.

"You're the best," I say, and pat the couch cushion as I scoot around to make room.

"It was okay?" she asks, snuggling in behind me as the big spoon in our current arrangement.

"Baby..." I say.

"How's your wrist? You want some help untying it?"

I snuggle in, pressing my back tight against her. "I think I'll keep it for a while if that's okay."

"I love you Jessie."

"I love you too."

* * *

Afterword

Thanks for reading. I'd love to get your thoughts in the comments.

12