All Comments on 'Add a Little Twine'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 1 year ago

So much tension in such a little shorty. Now I have go read the original to frame the two of them a bit better.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year ago

What a very good idea, a radio music show playing originals and covers. Working with your partner could be a bit dangerous if one or both are feeling frisky in the middle of the programme. I'm sure many listeners were nodding knowingly at every "um"---you could have gone in for variety with a selection of "ers". A solid piece of Wax work (oh hell, I just couldn't resist that), as always a delight to read and a pleasure to award five stars.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

The studio moments so romantic, so much fun — and yes sometimes covers are better, but … . A perfect sequel to one of the most intense/revealing pieces I’ve read within the genre. Sex in well crafted erotic fiction is the story; story told/characters revealed within the sex, never gratuitous, and this piece is a beautiful example. Thanks for sharing; now we can enjoy two pieces around believable characters in a real relationship. And as I recall. Rope/twine, aisle 5.

stroudlestroudleabout 1 year ago

Wow has it really been 5 years since you wrote Starts with a feather ? Time flies and all that , I do remember it was one of my first favourites of yours and you can imagine my delight when I see you have written a sequel. I love the tenderness and reassuring that goes on in your domme / submissive story, you always write them so well. Nice to catch up with old friends, a stonking good story Wax , thank you . Jc

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 1 year ago

Many words culdbe used to describe this story, but I will stick with "sexy", "sensual", "erotic" and "romantic".

Some may question the inclusion of the last word, but the whole story was crafted around the romance between the two ladies.

These two seem happy enough in their growing relationship, and enjoying their "roles".

Now, on the topic of long overdue follow-ups ...... lol, sorry, but I couldn`t resist :)

Seriously though, yet another winner, even though I freely admit I had to re-read "Feather" first.

Mind you, the topic of Covers V Originals could last for years, although very few covers would win through.

Tainted Love would though ;)

abi70abi70about 1 year ago

Glad you came to continue this one. Part one somehow did not stick with me really back then, so thank you for making me give it another try... This is just one more of your lovely couples! I would like to read some/many more chapters about C and K. Great als always, thank you, Abi

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Wow, this was hot. So good.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 1 year ago

Well done as always Wax. The reluctance in the novice dom Kayla speaks volumes about the care she has for Jessie. I do like the characters and would like to see the relationship pushed further. I'm still not sure of one thing though. Which was really better? The original or the cover?

Thank you for sharing this with us. And please......sequel.

FandeborisFandeboris8 months ago

It was very satisfying to see Kayla becoming the domme to Jessie. I am sure Jessie is enjoying it, especially with Kayla finally coming around. I read the first part 2 years ago and gave you five stars. I thought the story could have given more, but like a lot of writers here, submitting a story is a hobby with little time at home. I figured it was a one off. You now it wouldn't hurt my feelings for a part three, but I don't think I can hold my breath for 5 years. :)

I really enjoy your stories about bondage and submission. They are Safe, Sane, and Consensual with lots of love and respect thrown in for good measure.

Covers VS Originals is a great game. Some of the covers actually do better than the original. "Hurt" by Johnny Cash and "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston come to mind.

Keep up the good work, you could have another 'Mistress and Charlotte' series on you hands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES