Addickted

Story Info
Meet Juicy a plush submissive.
807 words
3.57
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosojuicy
sosojuicy
54 Followers

I cant believe what I got myself into. I was blindfolded and bent over the bed with my hands tied to the railing. SLAAP. He struck my ass with the paddle, I winced at the pain but my pussy started to juice up. "You've been a bad girl Juicy" SLAAP. SLAAP. "A very bad girl." My legs started to shake, fuck, I had my work cut out for me. He hasn't even touched me yet and already I felt my clit swell and thump.

I felt the coolness of the baby oil on my ass cheeks and I knew then I was in trouble. Out of no where I felt this knee buckling pressure but I knew he wanted me to hold my orgasm in or I'd get another spanking. He slowly stroked my ass with the butt plug and nestled it as deep as he could. Then to my surprise it started to vibrate sending electric jolts through my body. "Did daddy instruct you to cum?" I twitched and moaned I couldn't contain myself "No daddy."

Firmly placing his hand on my throat he replied "Good Girl." I felt another toy, this time it was in my pussy. The combination of both was driving me insane. Before I knew it I was cummin, juices was pouring down my leg like a running faucet. SLAAP. "You are cummin without permission, you do know what happens when you dont listen?" He moves the toy and slams his dick deep into my sugary walls. He pounds my pussy digging deep like he is searching for lost gold. Reaching around he plays with my clit, sending my orgasm into overdrive. Moaning and begging I ask for permission to cum. Before he could say yes, the combination of the anal plug his stroke and him playing with my clit caused me to squirt and my body to convulse like a fish out of water. Peppering kisses all over my neck and back he tells me that hes not finished with me yet.

He eases the anal plug out and replaced it with his thick long pole. The initial contact knocked the wind out of me. Damn that dick was big. He spreads my cheeks and thrust deeper until I feel every inch pulsating. It was driving me insane. The more he stroked the more juices poured out of me I felt the drop at the bottom of my tummy and I knew another orgasm was at bay. "Daddy I'm cummin" I moaned through his stroked he tapped on my clit, I squirted yet again. He eased himself out and freed my hands. He removed my blindfold, placed hickey all over my neck and instructed me to lay on my back.

I spread my legs and pat my pussy as he looks at me. The hunger on his face was like a lion eyeing his prey. He crawled between my legs and kissed all on my thighs popping my hand he said "put your hands over your head and dont move." As soon as I felt the first few licks on my clit I knew I was in for it. The man slurped and sucked 3 orgasms out of me. I tried to use my hands as a gate to stop him. He popped them like I was interrupting him, and pinned my hands down.

He licked, lapped, and slurped every ounce of cum I had in me. I pleaded for him to stop and he popped off another 2 which made me squirt all over again. I became a slave to the was he sexed me. I craved it and yearned for it. He took me places no man had never done. When he finally let up he slid that thick chocolate anaconda deep in my walls while I licked and kissed all of my juices off his face.

He reached for the anal beads and slid them in while he continued to stroke my pulsating walls. "Where you want it baby?" I knew he was on the verge of cummin, I was too. "Cum in me daddy" pounding harder he started to dig deeper.

He flipped me over and slid in from the back. Arching my ass up, i spread my ass to give him a better view of his dick sliding in and out of my pussy. Ass smacks and moans filled the space between us. all the while I felt a drop in the pit of my stomach. my orgasms were coming hard and fast. I could feel his dick throbbing against my pulsating walls. Hearing him moan "Juicy ouu Juicy" had me cummin yet again. Squeezing my hips he came deep inside me and collapsed onto my body. We laid there breathing like we ran a track race. I knew then that I was officially addicked.

sosojuicy
sosojuicy
54 Followers