Santa Baby

Story Info
Sasha meets an older man/Santa, & he helps fulfill a fantasy.
2.6k words
4.64
12.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For reference Sasha is 30, Santa is ageless, but i imagine him to be a very fit 60+ in this.

Santa baby

Sasha was dashing through the snow to get to the shopping center late one Tuesday. Christmas was a week away and there were two gifts she really wanted to grab for her friends. It only took an hour of high stress shopping in the chaotic crowds to find that neither of those gifts was in stock.

Dejected, and angry she sat on a nearby bench, sipping her bubble tea and people watching. The Christmas trimmings sparkled with colorful lights and giant snowflakes leading to a grotto that looked to be closing up. Exhausted looking elves, fed up looking 'reindeer' and other assistants locked off the entrance and tidied up.

Sasha looked at the cute little Christmas cottage at the end of the candy cane path, it was set back and covered with sparkly snow. The door firmly shut, as Sasha sat there it started to get quieter as people left, she didn't realize this part of the mall was being closed up, she was deep in a Daydream of going to see Santa. She laughed at herself, wondering what Santa would give a good girl like her, maybe a sybian, or one of those new app-controlled toys. Her cheeks flushed with a blush.

She smirked as she glanced at the cottage, noticing that no one was around and the lights had been dimmed, the bench she was on was in a recess, so it was obvious she hadn't been seen. No harm going to look and fuel her fantasies before finding her way out she guessed.

The fake snow rustled beneath her feet as she furtively walked up to the cute Christmas cottage, sure she would be caught!

But all was quiet, distant piped in Christmas music and the twinkling of Christmas lights the only thing lighting her way. She got to the window and peeped in, jumping as she saw Santa sat on a huge Christmas throne bench, space either side of him. He was so convincing, his vintage dark red suit, real looking snowy white and cream beard, and twinkling eyes. She gasped as he palmed his cock through his velvet trousers and hummed, she heard moaning, and it seemed maybe he was watching porn on his phone.

Her gasp must have been louder than she thought, as he looked up and for a second looked worried, until he seemed to notice her eyes on his huge cock, evident through his trousers. He smirked, the seemed to shrug back into his Santa persona as he crooked his finger at her to come in. She looked around nervously, before slipping into the cottage and shutting and latching the door behind her.

He sat there surrounded by fairy lights, a fake fireplace glowing nearby and cute decorations everywhere. For a second, she was overcome by all the magic of it, just like when she was younger. But now she wanted to sit on Santa's lap for an entirely different reason.

She supposed she should be shocked, her sat Santa, likely stressed after a busy day, about to pleasure himself in a cottage where he really shouldn't be doing so. But there was no one around but her, and she figured at this time of year EVERYONE deserved some stress relief, especially Santa!

Sasha was wearing a long soft white sweater that sparkled like fresh snow, it showed off her huge boobs and was warm enough to cover her shapely butt and tummy, falling over her Christmas leggings. If she had foregone panties nobody would know, as the sweater was long enough it covered her almost to her knees. She had yanked her gold blonde hair into a high ponytail and had just a dusting of makeup on, always preferring to look natural as she knew she looked young for her age.

Santa sat back in his throne, blatantly taking her in from head to toe. She enjoyed the attention, she knew she was big, curvy girl, and some didn't like that, so she shifted on her feet shyly.

Santa tutted and stood up, he was a big man, tall and strong, his muscles straining the sleeves of the jacket, his bit of a tummy didn't hurt as it further enhanced his look as that of a very good Santa. He walked around her, eyes hot on every part of her, making her shiver as her pussy throbbed.

He leaned in towards her and asked if she would like to have some fun, she nodded shyly and he patted her bum. He glanced out the window, pushing shut two lots of little shutters and hanging a closed sign out on the door, latching it and making sure that they had privacy. Just the twinkling of the fairy lights, the flickering of the fake fire, and the scent of cinnamon apples in the air, it was cosy and she smiled.

Santa sat back on the throne and waited as he watched her, she shuffled over, looking at the fake fur blankets covering the throne. She went to ask what was OK to do, not used to initiating anything, and wanting him to take the lead. He smiled softly, and she estimated him to be a very fit guy in about his early sixties. She felt at ease as she gestured at his lap and he held out his arms. She climbed atop the throne, straddling his lap, scared she was too heavy until he chuckled and pulled her down.

Her thighs were stretched across him, his hard cock hot and against her through his trousers and her thin leggings. She moaned as his huge hands held onto her curvy waist tight as she shuffled and shifted, getting comfortable and rubbing against his cock now and then. She was blushing bright red, she felt so naughty, straddling Santa as his hands stroked at her waist. His voice was deep as he quietly asked her what she wanted for Christmas.

She giggled at the thought, this all a fantasy coming true. She hummed and pretended to think, as he stroked up and down her back, occasionally grabbing handfuls of her butt as she would grind against him.

She smirked "Santa, I really want a toy I can wear anywhere, one of those that someone can use an app on their phone to tease me with, don't you think it would be fun?"

He laughed and patted her back "Santa may have to show you how it works, take you out for a nice meal wearing it, maybe a visit to one of those pretty lanterns shows outside. See how long you can take a teasing".

She nods so eagerly she nearly falls off his lap. He slaps her butt and she stills.

She takes a moment to take it all in before leaning over to whisper in his ear "Santa, I've been a bit naughty this year, maybe you can teach me how to be good?"

He smiles knowingly, gripping her hips tight as she wriggles on his lap. He nods "Santa will show you how to be the best girl, but first we need to get this fluffy thing off, don't want you getting too warm do we?"

He pulls at her long sweater, she lifts it off, shyly covering her bra and tummy as much as she can.

He tuts "Now stop that, you're soft in all the right places, Santa does love a curvy lady after all".

She fidgets "But aren't I too heavy?" he pulls her down on his cock and she bucks her hips as he growls in her ear

"Are you calling Santa weak?"

She shakes her head, moaning as he leans forward and kisses along her shoulders and neck, nipping now and then, which makes her grind down on him harder as his beard tickles her.

She has no idea how but as well as a woodsy male musk, he smells like Christmas spices and mulled wine, it makes her feel warm and safe. His hands make her tingle all over as he strokes, kisses and nips all over her body. Moving her and manhandling her as he pleases. When her curious hands stroke his cock over his velvet trousers he moans deep, letting her sit back on his legs as he opens his trousers, when he pulls out his cock and balls from the generous opening at the front of the trousers she sits watching in awe. Not only is his cock the biggest she ever saw, he's thick too, heavy with veins and throbbing against his jacket and tummy. He strokes himself as she watches, and she licks her lips.

She hops off his lap and sits in between his thighs, kitten licking the head of his hot cock, like silk over steel, she has no experience in this, so she enjoys it when he guides her through kissing up his shaft and slowly taking him into her mouth. His hand holds her ponytail and when she gags, he holds her on his cock, and she loves the dazed feelings she gets as she occasionally chokes on his cock, the taste of salt and musk heavy on her tongue. When he pulls her off, she wines, lips red and throat raw, he strokes at the drool around her mouth and pulls her up.

She straddles him, feeling lax and needy, as he gives her a bottle of water to sip and he strokes her back and ass. She nearly chokes on the water when he strokes her pussy over the leggings and smiles at the damp patch.

She moans and pushes against his fingers as he slaps her butt and says

"Dirty girl, no panties?"

She smirked. He reached behind the throne on a shelf and she shuffled nervously when he held scissors. He pulled at the wet patch on her leggings, cutting a hole around it, revealing her throbbing wet pussy. She covers her face as she blushes.

She bucks as he pulls her close and thrusts up, his hard cock rubbing along her wet pussy lips as he rumbles a moan of appreciation. She thoroughly enjoys it, feeling so filthy as she enjoys Santa's cock rubbing against her wet pussy, covering his cock with her juices.

When he pulls her up, she shifts and moves so she is above his cock, whining as he guides it inside her, she takes a moment to breath at the stretch of the head pushing inside her hot tight pussy. Then he yanks her down hard, seating his cock fully inside her as she throws her head back and nearly whites out at the shock of pain and pleasure lighting her up at the ferocious stretch. He feels like he's inside her fucking tummy he's so deep. Never has she had anyone so big inside her, and the stings of pain make her both try to pull away slightly, but also press down so he is held deep inside her.

She moans loud and long as he holds a hand over her mouth and whispers "shhhh" in her ear, nipping at her earlobe. She is held tight by his big hands on her hips, and when he pulls her up, she flinches, then he roughly thrusts up again and she sobs with pleasure and pain, the stretch finally changing into the most delicious feeling ever, she never wants it to end. Her she is, sat on Santa's big cock, riding him as he roughly fucks her, her fantasy come true.

He guides her into how best to ride him, praising her and stroking, licking and kissing her as she finally finds a rhythm, the stretch still ferocious, but so fucking good. Gone is her shyness at her weight, her huge thighs and tummy, as he strokes over them all in awe as she rides his cock.

He spanks her butt, bites at her nick as he leaves behind hickies that make her moan. The lights glisten across her pale skin as he pulls down her bra cups to kiss and suck at her nipples as he grabs handfuls of her ass. When he feels like he got bigger inside she whines and stills, thighs trembling and pussy throbbing around him. He thrusts up as she grinds down, and the wet filthy sounds of them fucking fills the little cottage.

He's rougher as he fucks up into her, lifting her off, getting her to go on the throne facing the back as he plasters himself against her back, the soft feel of the velvet suit making her moan as he slides back inside her pussy. He fucks her hard, hands holding her hips and tilting her just right as he fucks against her g spot. He seems to know when she is about to cum, and he pulls a blanket against her mouth, she bites down on it to muffle her scream as she cums hard around his relentless huge cock that carries on fucking her as she wines, tears on her cheeks.

His beard tickles the back of her neck as he kisses and nips her there, she shudders through the over sensitivity, shaking like a leaf as the pain bleeds into renewed pleasure. He reaches round and strokes her clit, and she sobs, not sure she can handle more. His cock is harder and hotter than ever, pounding inside her, finger shaped bruises sure to be left on her hips. Tears drip down her cheeks as she shakes, desperate to cum again. He doesn't give her a break, whispering filth inside her ears as he thrusts into her, her pussy so tight and throbbing hot around him as he moans.

When he pinches her clit she cums so hard she squirts over his hand. He moans as he thrusts into her and cums deep inside her hot pussy, she shakes through the echo of a third mini orgasm. Crying, biting the blanket and shaking so hard as she feels his hot cum inside her. She knows he had the op, he whispered to her earlier, so she revels in the feeling of being able to enjoy this without worrying about being pregnant.

She whines and cries as he slowly pulls out, his cum slowly dripping down her thighs as he watches and pushes some back inside. She moans lowly, leaning against the back of the throne lax and weak. He makes her sob as he licks away some of his cum and she shakes, tingles of pleasure still running through her. He cleans her up a little, smirking when she pulls over her sweater and it hides the hole exposing her pussy. She feels so naughty, semen still wet inside her and some likely to drip as she walked.

Her pussy throbbing and sore, bound to make her walk funny for a day or two.

Santa hugged her close on his lap, kissing her as she giggled at his huge white beard that tickled her face. He leaned her over his lap and spanked her over her leggings, fingers occasionally dipping back inside her hot pussy as she whined, not able to cum again until she had a break. He was sucking her juices from his fingers as they heard talking. He kept dipping his big fingers inside her and sucking on her juices as the voices passed very close.

When they were both in some better state they stood and went to leave, Santa patting her butt as she pouted.

"You can come back and visit again Sasha, Santa will always eagerly enjoy making your Christmas wish come true".

He sits back on his throne and she shuffles out the door.

As she leaves, she hears some workers saying

"Yeah we hope to get a Santa soon, we had head elf giving out presents today, but its not the same...."

Sasha stops and looks back, so who was her Santa then?

Christmas Morning Sasha woke to a Lovense and a new pair of leggings under the Christmas tree.