All Comments on 'Addicted Ch. 01'

by CuckStudent

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dumb

typical boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bastard Babies Are Never Erotic

For your talent you either are a jaded numb sick one or don't understand what is erotic vs sick excited stupidity.

In short you can do better than this - can't you? If not you write for the few - the .001% - is that to be your audience?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I wish I were her!

It was the third night in a row, and it was the first time I saw my husband Robert being angry. Usually, Robert was the most mild-mannered, easygoing , soft, cheerful and nicest person you could imagine. But this time he lost it.

"Goddamnit, can't that idiot go to the slut's place?" he growled.

"... Our neighbor Tom. While he may have been the same age we were (I, Carol, was 24, Robert 29, and Tom must have been around 28), he wasn't half as settled as we were. Robert, accountant at a local car dealer's, asked me to marry him when I had graduated from college with a degree in philosophy two years ago. We had been going steady for a year and a half, I really loved him and there was no doubt I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Well, I told Tom that I though Rob had overreacted. He sat down next to me, and that was the first time we actually exchanged more than a "hi" or "how are you". We talked for about half an hour, and I came to the conclusion then, that while a bit rough around the edges, Tom really was a nice guy.

"So, you wanna come up for some dope?" he suddenly asked.

"Well, you seem to be a good housewife then. I could need someone like you!" Tom joked.

He told me to have a seat, so I removed a few clothes from his sofa, and sat down. I was still in my bikini, but I had a scarf wrapped around my bum now.

Tom removed a huge bong from a cabinet, and started filling it with dope. I was getting a bit excited about it now. He then handed me the bong, and when I put my mouth on the opening, and Tom started to light the dope, I suddenly remembered why I liked smoking dope in college. Because it always made me extremely horny. And sensitive to touch. And well, it turned me into a sex-fiend. After the first hit was through, I felt that familiar tingle, the heat rising to my head, and suddenly to my loins as well.

Tom sat opposite me and grinned.

"Good stuff, huh?" He said, and all I could do was nod.

Well, we both had at least five hits each, and when we were through, I felt I was going to burst into flames. I was so hot, all I could do was lean back and let that wave rush over me.

+++++++++++++

LOL

the slut CAME TO TOM, Tom didn't have to go nowhere to get a slut.

after they did dope and fucked and had Tom deposited a few hundred thousands, millions perhaps, of little crawling things ---- including possible vicious bacteria and virus which not only could hurt her but also her hard working, trusting idiot of a husband --- she rubbed her stomach, smiled to herself, and said

"Ah, this is so beautiful! life is so beautiful, if I could smoke dope like this with this romantic guy, have sex with him, and get pregnant by him and his friends every 9 months or so, and have dear hubby never knowing it! life is just perfect! I have a good, faithful provider of a husband for life, and all the sexual partners and DOPE I want! nothing beats this!"

yeah, THAT'S a person with a DEGREE in PHILOSOPHY talkin', all right! lol

[[ssshhh, don't tell the philosopher, she's one of these black on blond "porn actress" whose MOUTH area is about to get all diseased and blemished within a few years; that is, if she doesn't die from drug injection yet. But, oh, gosh, it's SOOOO ROMANTIC, doping with the doped up neighbor and have him and his friend fuck you and leave tons of fresh deposits in your stomach! Gosh, it's so romantic a story, it made my skin tingled; I wish I was her! lol ]]]

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
So, tell me

where was the erotic bit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
just another hubby hater story

i had contemp for my husband.why was you married to him.no loyality at all.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Don't quit your day job!

If you have one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it....

You gotta have some more of the cuckold scene tho, more humiliation for Robert, great with the dominent Tom tho, keep it up.

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
Hurry

CuckStudent Dont make it a long wait for rest of story.I like. okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another horny teen-ager

Another "don't I wish story" by another horny teen-ager. What happened to the writers that used to frequent this site? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
They left

Those good writers have left for other places where they can write the stories they want to without the ridicule of the mindless masses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good(?) Writers Left??? Who???

The current raft of scribbers are the best on any site and you and we know it. The best come here to arouse and entertain.

The children and lowlife are here too but hear each side of their premise's value from the best readership on any site.

If your fare is on the below side of human convention thats your choice to favor and cheer for and ours to boo as unlikely, unrealistic or just plane push back the disrespect spewed.

The best and worst is yet to come - that much we know.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Great reading! How convenient it was that she got more horny from the dope and that she had just gone off birth control so she and her husband could have a baby. Please. Let us have more, much more. Maybe she can get preggie and then they continue to make more siblings for this baby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please continue

It has to be a very good story if the evangelicals have attacked so thoroughly. Even the mutant who writes like he's on crystal meth left a comment. Talking about shildren reading this and the like, he never ceases to entertain.

I hope you continue with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You got it!

There is nothing women like more than being drugged then being pounded like a piece of flesh in dirty apartments! Please write no more you could not over do this if you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep 'em cumming

Thanks for a fun start, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

This is what all "Loving Wives" stories should be. I can only say though that I am extreamly dissapointed that there is no sequal. I wan to read about more adventures of this slut.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Because the story seems incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck

eats shit, appropriate for damn pedo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck

eats shit, appropriate for damn pedo

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
It's a shame there's no followup to such a promising story!

I think I dated Carol for a while, back at Bloomington... There are half a dozen ways to continue this tale, and I'd love to read them all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Total Crap

What an abomination. No wonder this was the author's one and only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Judges are even less fond of ex-husband accountants cooking the books to scam one over on a "hick" judge, and that's a good way to find oneself up on all kinds of charges. It's more than a little questionable that he supposedly finds out all of a sudden, and manages to completely cook the books so that $15K a week before the divorce no longer "exists". Judges aren't that fucking dumb.

That said, someone else has pointed it out, but it should be reinforced. Your pattern is getting boring. You're writing a very repetitive series of endings that are really nothing more than rehashes of every other BTB ending ever done. I get that it's much easier kudos to just cop off other peoples work and get cheap pops for BTB endings, but it's also lazy as hell and it makes you look like you're probably not competent to write a real story with a beginning, plot and ending. In fact, you've done so many endings, with only one or two of any originality such that I feel like I can't even give you more than 3 stars, because someone else is doing most of the work for you.

Learn to stand on your own two feet. As it is, you're coming off like the wives you want to write about - cheats who can't contribute anything unique of their own, so they just leech off their hard-working husbands/other writers. You haven't *quite* reached that point yet, but you're coming perilously close. Show a spark of life, man.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Shit. Sorry to be so crude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

awesome story ...too bad you didn't continue it. hope you do

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
To be continued?

Don't bother. Characters too shallow for sequel.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

HOtt story!! please continue

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Where's part 2?

Brilliant. Surely there's more? This story must be going places.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I am so glad

he never wrote a part 02

or here again, for that matter.

joln321joln321about 8 years ago

FTDS wrote ch.02. good ending Husband got rid of Tom. the sensible way,

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Slut!

Her contempt seems misplaced. It’s not clear how Tom’s physique compares to Robert’s, but it appears that Tom is bigger and stronger, so Robert can’t be blamed if he couldn’t out-fight Tom.

Plus, she mentions that Robert should “do” her like Tom does his girls. I’d LOVE to see her reaction if Robert ever tried Tom’s shit on her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot stuff

I will be looking for more.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Sooo

She will fuck anyone who can physically intimidate her current fuck and will get her high. Hubby should run. Wonder how ftds cleaned up this fresh steaming cow pie.

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
JUST YOUR ORDINARY CUCK STORY!

NOT WORTH READING BUT THE FOLLOW UP STORY BY FTDS (FinishTheDamn

Story) NAILED IT GOOD! JUST THE WAY US NORMAL PEOPLE LIKE IT! NO, NOT EVEN ONE STAR DID I GIVE IT!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Ok now ready for finish the damn story

One punished or two

Bet both

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it,wish that was my wife. 5*

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cuckstudent must have graduated. He didn't finish his story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic

NicealloverNicealloverabout 2 years ago

I loved the sex and Carole’s monologue. However, Robert is too one sided. He’s supposed to be a weak man but working his ass off for his wife. There must be more to the man. Her contempt is not warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating slut! Not fun to read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another slut and sleeze bag

HighBrowHighBrow2 months ago

She is a bad woman. He won’t stand for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous