Addicted Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, they do," Chloe corrected. "You KNOW they do."

I put the Warburton voice back on. "Okay, so how do I balance this out but keep it interesting for everybody? Maybe, me, Chuck and Kit start a local chapter of Chippendale's?"

"Uh..." Claire's gaze shifted straight to my chest as she fanned herself.

Chloe was shaking her head. "Gawd, I wish they could."

"So they're a work-in progress. Nothing's impossible."

Chloe squinted. "They should, uh, probably leave more than their hats on..."

More giggles, though Lizzy rolled her eyes. Seems like she was actually quiet-defending their husbands.

"Okay..." I held out my hands. "Let me set the stage: you two are actually IN 'The Industry.' When it comes to beauty, you obviously know what you're doing. Now, the 'Cute-Monster' here could be a Disney princess, and sex obviously comes up all the time. Now, add the matchmaking and the pics... five consenting adults..."

"Interesting you bring that up," Chloe admit.

Claire took a deep, deep breath. "Who's done what with whom?"

"She's kinda the perfect unicorn, isn't she?" I ran a finger down Lizzy's shoulder. "Before we do a 'triple date' or a 'house party' or whatever, give me some clue of what I'm walking into so I don't step into anything awkward."

Lizzy hid behind her margarita glass.

"Nothing, officially." Chloe slammed the last of her draink, then gestured to Claire and Lizzy. "I've kissed both of them, not nearly as drunk as I am now, and I loved it... but I've never done anything more than that... and I'm okay with that... but if something else happened, I wouldn't mind that either."

Lizzy giggled at the confession as she turned to me. "Is that something you'd want to watch?"

"Watch?" I was so fucking close to breaking my zipper. "Yeah! Watching would be a good start..."

Claire was biting her lip. "No."

"No?" Chloe asked.

"No, as far as I know, nothing has happened with either me or Kit and Lizzy."

"Except some heavy petting," Chloe unloaded. "Like, every time everybody's drunk and you're not in the room!"

"Not, wait... with Kit?" Claire stumbled. "REALLY?!"

Lizzy buried her face in my arm, refusing to look at Claire.

Chloe pointed across the table. "Points to our girl: she never initiates, but I've seen both our guys feel her up. She swats them away, but she's never ratted them out."

"I'm sorry!" Lizzy raised her hands. "...I'm all about keeping the peace."

"That's a different kind of loyal," Chloe raised her glass. "And I love it."

Claire reached out and took Lizzy's hands in her own. It was a mini-moment, right there.

Chloe tapped her chin a moment, thinking: "On that note, can you not tell the guys we know... and please avoid killing Chuck if you see it happen."

I wrote it in my imaginary note pad: "Avoid... Killing... Chuck. Got it."

"Feel free to kill Kit," Claire huffed. "Can we get some more margaritas?"

"Maybe, what you need... is a more physical outlet," I countered. "Do you girls dance?"

"YES!" in unison.

#

It was a short drive to the Rain Bar in Studio City. I'd never been there, but just walking up, music was rolling out over the sidewalk. Techno beat under Reggaeton bass, and all the neon you'd expect.

Already past midnight, there was only a short line to get in. Me with three babes...?There was no line at all.

Inside, the lighting was a seizure risk and the bass was going dissolve my skull. The Friday night crowd packed the dance floor and this was exactly what the girls needed.

I pointed at the bar, but instead, all three girls dragged me right out into the middle of the sweat. I wasn't going to say "no."

Way more girls than guys, the ratio was already good. For me, a challenge: dancing with three girls at the same time and making them all feel included. For me, an advantage: I'd taken every fucking dance class from ballroom to salsa to merengue.

Most dudes just did the dude dance. Took me a minute, but only a minute as I figured out how to lead three girls, while really serenading the shortest of them. Between testosterone and adrenaline, I was fucking ON.

Was there touching? Oh, fuck yes, there was: their hips, the small of their back, the shoulders, neck, arms, hands. I made all three of them feel as special as they were. There was unending eye contact between me and Lizzy, me and Claire and Chloe.

I built a rhythm between us, giving each of them the attention the deserved. Switching back and forth, making it one-on-one, one-on-two, two-on-two, and they returned the favor with three-on-one that had people around us cheering.

I can't remember the last time I had three girls competing to grind their ass into my dick... this might've been the first time. The only thing I did know was that this was fucking awesome and I didn't want it to end. Naturally, the DJ switched to a slower beat... and ended it.

"...And a shout-out to that foursome on the floor! Bringing the HEAT!"

Claire took a deep breath, fanning herself, and stepped away. Chloe followed her, heading the restrooms, I think. Maybe a third of the floor staggered off as the music slowed to something more sensual.

There were a dozen other people still out there, but it felt like it was just me and Lizzy.

We circled around each other, and I drank her in.

Short, supernaturally cute, with her big eyes locked on me. Her brunette bob was all tousled like she'd just had the fucking of her life. Yeah, it was good dancing.

Still circling, I reached out to her. She smiled, and reached back to me, but kept her step to the rhythm.

Dragging my fingers across her arm, I cupped her elbow and spun her around. I was making up steps, it was vaguely a rumba, but mostly... this was just sex with our clothes on. I don't know if she'd ever really danced before, but she was good at following my lead.

I brought her close, half her back touching half my front as we moved our hips in sync. Half her ass was flexing against my dick. and that ass was somehow soft and firm at the same time. My hand tracing across her flat abs, her arm hooked behind my neck, we swayed together like a metronome.

A spin, facing each other, she buried her face in my neck, but never broke rhythm. One breast pressed against me, my hand cupping her ass, following the steps was getting more comfortable for her.

A spin, and a chance to savor her chest pressed against me; another spin, another chance to guide her hips with my hand. Her hips were screaming at me to fuck her, and I needed to pull her out of the club right then and there.

"LAST CALL!" the DJ announced.

The next song started and I pulled her toward the bar, but Lizzy shook her head.

Instead, she pointed at Claire and crooked her finger. Claire blinked back, shot the last of her drink and hustled over. Chloe looked sad on the sidelines.

Lizzy held both our hands and leaned, prompting us to do the same. "James, dance with her! Dance with her like you did with me!"

Before I could get a word out, with all of us still leaning in, Lizzy leaned in and gave Claire a kiss straight on the lips -- and pulled me in to a three-way kiss. Lizzy switched her lips to mine, then pulled Claire and me together as she samba'd right off the dance floor.

Claire... had nice lips.

I was under orders. I broke the soft kiss and looked into the redhead's eyes. "Hand!"

Claire put her hand in mine and I gave her a slow spin, just to maximize the drink she'd just chugged. She didn't fall down, but she had some bad habits.

For a moment, just a moment, I got the feeling that Claire was one of those hot girls who would coast on that, all the way through. When the lights were off, she would just lay there and breathe heavy.

No. Now I knew what I was working with as I kept a firm grip on her hand and waist. This was the moment to break her of those bad habits. I exaggerated and accentuated the movements, teaching her to keep the beat. Maybe she just never had the right lead before: she quickly learned how to talk with her hips.

She melted into it.

She started flowing with it.

My hand rarely left the lower small of her back as I guided her exactly where she needed to be. At the end of every spin, she wound up tight in my arms. By the end of the song, she was wrapped around me, our lips locked.

And then there was a tap on her shoulder. Chloe was cutting in.

The song dipped into salsa, and so did we. It was closer between us, faster -- and Chloe stole a kiss. Once she did, we did, every chance we could.

Legs interlaced, we didn't stop moving. This was the drunken sex of dirty dancing. This was fiery, furious sex -- coming together and apart, and slamming together again like she needed to be slammed right now.

Chloe arched her back deep, and I held her up -- against me -- by cupping her ass. Her legs slid up to wrap around me, and I spun her around, her head inches above the floor, and all I could feel was the heat of her pussy against my cock.

The song ended -- and we ended -- in a kiss.

The whole fucking club erupted in applause, with Claire and Lizzy shouting and clapping loudest of all.

House lights... on.

#

So many different ways the night could've gone.

My dick wanted to bring all three of them back to my place, and I know they would've gone... and I also knew that would be rolling a bomb into two marriages.

Instead, babbling over dance moves without mentioning the kissing, it was non-stop girl-talk swirling around me as I drove them home (hey, my last three drinks had been ginger ale).

It was cool, 2 am night air, but Claire was still fanning herself.

Chloe shook her head. "Okay, so triple-date-night has to happen... but please take it easy on our guys. They will hurt themselves trying to keep up with you."

Another entry for my imaginary note pad: "Take... it... easy... on... guys."

We pulled up to Claire's place first. I waved, she knocked my hand out of the way and gave me a deep kiss instead, right in front of Lizzy and Chloe and her own driveway. As she leaned back, her hand flapped wildly between the two of us. "Not a word of this to anybody! Especially not to Kit, okay?!"

I gave her a three-fingered salute. "Scout's honor."

#

Chloe's place was 8 minutes away. Most of the conversation was "Where did you learn to dance like that?!"

The answer was... well, mostly electives in college. I was already a trainer going the physical therapist route and dance could be therapeutic. Between you and me, though, dance was better than Tinder eight days a week.

Chloe kept shaking her head. "I've never danced like that in my life!"

"Coulda fooled me."

She took that as the compliment it was meant to be.

As I pulled up to the address I'd punched in, Chloe put a hand on my shoulder as she turned to Lizzy. "I'm sorry, do you mind?"

Lizzy giggled and shook her head. "Please!"

I turned to face the blond. "Huh? Wha-"

-And Chloe planted her lips on mine. It started slow, I was a little hesitant at first, but it developed right... there... in front... of Lizzy. Chloe's tongue still had the rhythm, dancing with mine.

Suddenly, her words from the cantina echoed in my ears. They weren't "I'm sure Chuck will stop groping Lizzy." No, over a background of elevator Mariachi, she said: "...avoid killing Chuck if you see it happen." Those words passed between the lips I was now kissing.

Feeling her breath against my face, I couldn't even start unpacking that. Feeling her breathing into me, breathing from me... I just wanted to take this blonde and pull her onto the front console and feel these lips wrap around my dick.

No. Pace it.

A moment later, she settled back into the rear seat, still breathing heavy. She took a moment to catch her breath, then smoothed out her outfit.

The blonde gave me a stern look as she climbed out of the Hummer: "Not a WORD of this! Understand?!"

I gave her a salute. "Yes, ma'am!"

#

We'd barely pulled away when Lizzy unbuckled and crawled across the center console. She was breathing in my ear as reached down and loosened my slacks. "Thank you for tonight... thank you for being you."

"Are you kidding? It was..." How do I do this diplomatically?

"You liked kissing Claire and Chloe...?"

"Thanks. Yes."

"You were trying to think of a way to say it," she giggled.

"It's like you know me."

Her hand reached under my waistband, taking firm grasp of my shaft. "I loved watching."

"Did you?"

"Am I a bad girl for wanting to watch you fuck my married besties?"

"Yes. Without a doubt." One hand on the wheel, I ran my fingers through her brunette hair and guided her chipmunk-cheeked cutesy-face down to my lap. "I believe it, yet somehow, I'm sensing ulterior motives..."

"Oh...?" She pulled my cock out, wrapped her lips around it, and swallowed it down until she confirmed, once again, that she was my Deepthroat Queen. Coming back up for air, but still stroking my now-wet dick, she looked at me with the most eye-fluttering, innocently-wholesome smile. "I have nooooo idea what you could be talking about."

"No? That's weird, because I know you, too." I guided her bee-stung lips back to my cock, and kept a grip on her hair as I started throat-fucking her. "...And I have a feeling you want both Kit and Chuck to do THIS to you..."

She almost pushed away... then wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Thought so." Uncovering this dynamic just made so much goddamned sense with this hot mess. "See, you need Kit and Chuck to throat-fuck you so much, you lose your voice."

She groaned with my cock buried down her throat. A tiny hesitation, then a second later, she groaned and coughed and her whole body shuddered.

"You're their whore, Lizzy... You need to make sure you're there for them: any time, anywhere, any way, with them and anybody else they want."

She pushed off just long enough to moan, "Yesss!"

With my free hand, I reached a hand between her thighs. One touch and she groaned, dragging out her orgasm that much longer.

She couldn't help herself, taking my dick back into her mouth.... then deep down her throat.

My hand went back to her head, wrapping my fist in her hair, face-fucking her like she needed. "Princess, you are so fucking hot!"

She whimpered, a little, and forced herself down my shaft. I helped, forcing the back of her head until I felt her face mashing against my abs. She was moaning, and absolutely every goddamned thing about her drove me right over the edge.

I didn't want this to end. Everything goddamned kinky thing we'd done this last week, or just today, or just tonight... there was no way I could hold back any longer.

Suddenly, I needed the visual. I pulled her head off my dick just in time for the first rope of cum to splash across her face. The second and third followed, making her an absolute mess.

She was hyperventilating, a new orgasm rolling through her.

"THIS is a picture..." I smiled as my last drops of jizz painted her eyebrows. "See, of all the pictures their friends have taken of you, the ones that need to be taken the most are THIS: but with Chuck and Kit's cum on your face!"

"Yesss...." she whimpered.

"I want to see those pictures," I confessed.

She nodded, smiling as she traced a line through the cum on her face.

"I want you to go on a Girls' Night Out with Chloe and Claire... Without them knowing you have Chuck and Kit's cum in your belly..."

"Oh, god, yes!" She suddenly sat up, covering her mouth. "Please don't hate me, but I want that more than anything!"

"I know. You, Lizzy... are my bad, bad girl."

12