All Comments on 'Addicted to Cock and Cum'

by TommyBoyinNC

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, nice & short, hot first time sex. For me, married, 50, it was a small bar in Andover where I was doing some business. He was about my age, taller 6'3" and heavier 250. We went to his place, sitting on his couch we had couple of shots of Jack Daniels, then he unbuckled his pants, push them down and exposing a good sized flaccid cock and said "Relax, think about it." My blood pressure must have rocketed, I'm sure my face was red but I moved over, got on my knees and started giving my first blowjob. He told me he was ready to cum and shot his load into my mouth, I twirled it and swallowed. A few visits later he owned my ass.

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Thank you for another wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too became a married cock sucker after years of being a straight husband! It seems after you suck your first cock, it easier to suck again. Eventually you suck cock ever chance you have. I’m on the down low so no one knows I’m a cock sucker. Love to hear from other married cock suckers to compare experiences especially about your first dick! Bwcs1234@outlook.com

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once you suck one all the rest are easy. you crave cock and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. I love having oral sex with another guy and love the taste of hot sperm shooting into my mouth for me to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In college I started sucking cock, mainly older married guys. Later one of them fucked my ass,he preferred that since he couldn't do that to his wife.

69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

Your story comes close to mine. I certainly became addicted to cock and cum after I sucked my first. I now have a constant craving for both. I can't get enough of either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is always the same ..Do it once, you are hooked! So glad I took the chance and resulted in the cocksucker I am today!

rodbrodbover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your story and the comments , seems a lot of us enjoy sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievably hot…I’m retired and read this over morning coffee while my wife told me about her plans for the day. Walking the dog later I’ll probably meet our gay neighbor. Our casual chats have been getting longer…I think he understands …Thanks for a great story…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and it made me reflect on how an older guy broke me in, made me his sub and the next thing i knew i was doing things never even thought of. Suddenly when my wife was giving me a bj i was thinking of him as i came off. My wife was wondering why i was having such wild orgasms.....if she only knew!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As they always say. Once you suck a cock and taste the cum. You will crave it from now on. My wife started me into sucking cock. It turns her on.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_43214 months ago

Another good example of the converted married guy coming to love sucking cock and cum. I'm not married but having grown tired of the games women play tried giving head. I'm a pleaser by nature so even with women I make sure they are happy and cum before me so being a cock sucker rather than being sucked is my preference. It's not about guys as I don't check them out but just the cock and making it cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Havent even read the story....but having a good stroke reading all the comments of men who succumbed to their urges and needs....as I did years ago when confronted. Unknowingly I'd entered a bathroom stall frequented by men seeking other men...the gloryholes were large. The stall next to mine was occupied and soon I heard the unmistakable sound of my neighbor jerking off. I was both surprised and amazed at my reaction. My cock shot ramrod stiff! My heart was pounding when I leaned over for a look....and saw my first hardon other than my own. Puzzled...confused...but unmistakably turned on....I surrendered to my lust when I slid down on the toilet seat - exposing my hardon.....and began stroking for him. We were disturbed by another...but I wound up following him to his apartment...where he showed me the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTommyBoyinNC@TommyBoyinNC
I'm a bisexual widower living alone in central NC. I write short erotic stories and have now started posting them here on Lit.