Addicted to Cock Pt. 03

Story Info
Patrice goes buck wild, finally seeks help.
3.5k words
8k
9
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks had passed and Patrice felt bad about cheating on her husband. What started out as an innocent game, turned into her being a cheating wife and that's not something she wanted to be.

She decided to take control of the sex. Maybe if she showed her husband some of the stuff she learned, he'd get better and she could stop thinking about other men's cocks.

One Friday night, she had it planned, her husband came home from work, she prepared a nice meal. They had dinner and wine. Afterward, she walked over to where he sat and rubbed his cock, "honey what are you doing?" he asked.

"Let me see you."

"We can do this in the bedroom."

"Or we can do it here, it's just us."

She undid his pants and held his cock and as she went to put her mouth on it, "Patrice!" he shouted causing her to jump. "What on earth is wrong with you?" he asked.

Her husband was very old school. He believed in basic sex. None of that wild heathen stuff people were doing. "We can go into the bedroom and have normal sex, but not this foolishness." He stood and adjusted his pants before leaving the table angrily.

Later that night, he held her hands and prayed over her, "Lord, help my wife as she struggles with sinful thoughts and acts. Return her to the wholesome woman I married."

She lied down and he eased himself on top of her, pushed his cock into her pussy. She closed her eyes. He thrust fast and grunted loudly. She was determined to not go to bed without having a proper orgasm. She placed her fingers on her clit and stroked fast, as he humped her and she threw her hips forward.

"Patrice, Patrice," he called her name, but her eyes remained close. He had already finished inside of her, but she squeezed his cock in her pussy and stroked her clit until she let out a good moan, "Oh god, thank you!"

He rolled off, "I don't know what's gotten into you."

"Nothing," she replied plainly. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. And as always, when she returned, he was already fast asleep.

The next morning as they were in the kitchen preparing for their days, "I don't know what that was last night, but you can't behave in that manner."

She nodded, "Yes dear."

He smiled and kissed her cheek before leaving for work.

After the door closed, she pouted. Why was wanting to have an orgasm bad? He certainly wanted to have one and he did every time. She was the one being neglected. What if the situation was reversed, surely, he'd say something?

She grabbed her lunch bag and left for work.

As Patrice drove, she saw a new community of houses being constructed. She planned to go look at the houses after work. It was one of her favorite hobbies. So, after work, she did.

It was in the beginning stages; therefore, no homes were completed, but one was mostly done. She pulled up behind a white van that was parked in front and ventured to the home.

She turned the knob, the door opened and she saw the beautiful foyer with hardwood floors, the staircase that led to a gorgeous landing. The house still smelled like paint, but it was almost done, only a few finishing touches needed to be done. As she walked into the main bedroom on the first floor, she saw a man there working in the bathroom.

He was Latin, had this dreamy brown color with jet-black hair, she spoke, "Hello, I was just looking around."

He smiled, "It's okay senora."

This made her feel comfortable. The man looked at Patrice as she stood in there wearing a pretty white dress that flowed out at the waist. She was mostly prim and proper. "You look very pretty," he said.

This made Patrice blush. She appreciated compliments, "Thank you," she replied.

"Feel free to look around, I'll be here for another two hours or so before I have to lock up." He watched as she approached him. She stood in front of him and her urge compelled her, "I want to touch you."

His eyes widened, "Perdon?"

She touched his crotch and smiled and sweet smile. How could he say no to a beautiful woman, but what if he was being set up, he hesitated, "We can't--"

"I'm sorry, sometimes my urges get the better of me. I'll leave now."

She turned to leave, but he reached for her, "Wait." He looked at the gorgeous woman, "I'm Carlos." He held her hips as they stood by the sink.

"I'm Patrice. I shouldn't have done that. I better go before I do something."

He smiled, "So you want to see me?" he asked. Carlos was a handsome man; he spent a lot of time working so he didn't have time for a serious relationship. His last sexual encounter had been nearly four months ago. And this beautiful sweet-faced woman was asking to see his cock.

He undid his pants as she watched. When she saw it, she smiled. It poked out and curved upward sort of like a banana. She touched it. Held it with her left hand and admired it as her right hand examined it.

She had seen pictures of the curvy ones and wondered what they felt like. She had to know. She massaged his cock in her hand. Carlos started to breathe heavily. He leaned in and kissed her lips and then looked into her eyes as his heart rate increased, as she stroked his cock with such care.

He pulled down the straps of her dress and played with her tits. He squeezed them together and licked her nipples before he sucked them. "I like that," she said sweetly.

Carlos could not take it any longer. He kneeled, lifted her dress, and pulled off her panties. Her foot stepped out of one side as he spread her legs open and got in position.

Her head rested back on the wall. Carlos lapped up her juices as she ran her fingers through his hair. The room echoed with the sounds of her sweet moans and Carlos's lips smacking as he French kissed her pussy.

She flinched, "Shit!" She placed her hand over her mouth. She didn't use that kind of language, "I'm so sorry."

He stood and smiled, "You don't have to apologize, I like all the dirty words." He lifted her right leg and pressed his curvy cock into her pussy. Her mouth opened as she received him.

"Say fuck," he said.

"Fuck," she responded.

He bit his lip and pounded her pussy relentlessly. She held onto his arms. He looked at her pretty face and saw how she enjoyed his cock moving inside of her. She looked down; her pussy was creaming on his cock. He smiled at the sight of it. He knew he was giving her pussy an excellent stroking.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck, fuck," she exclaimed. Her pussy had contracted several times on his cock and he was still pounding away.

"Yes mami, si, mami, fuck mami," he uttered. He slowed and pushed all the way in and paused as his lips touched hers. Their tongues danced around each other's mouths. It felt passionate and sexy.

She longed to share those kinds of kisses with her husband, but he didn't like that kind of stuff. He was very basic in his lovemaking.

Patrice let out a loud moan as Carlos tightened his grip and pumped her cunt with his warm cum. They stayed in that hold for several seconds before he pulled out.

His cum oozed out. She quickly cleaned herself in the bathroom. She looked at him sweetly, "Thank you, Carlos. This was nice."

He smiled, "I'll be here the rest of the week. Feel free to stop by."

She smiled, kissed his cheek, and left.

*********

Patrice sat on the sofa with her husband. He was deeply engrossed in the news. She was not interested. She stood, "I'll be in my office."

He nodded.

As Patrice walked to her office she thought, is something wrong with me? She loved her husband, but she also loved fucking other men. She could not stop thinking about how Carlos had rocked her kitty earlier and she desperately wanted another session.

She closed the office door and sat at her desk and looked at videos of women being fucked good by men. The women all looked so happy. The way they moaned and all the positions they were able to do. She touched herself as she watched.

Her finger circled her swollen clit for several moments before she slipped her fingers inside and began to hump her fingers. When her body quaked, she let out a sweet moan as she gasped. She turned off her computer and headed to bed.

Like clockwork, her husband eased close to her and talked about things he had seen on the news while poking his cock at her ass. It was the least sexy thing. She wanted him to talk dirty. Say things like, "Let me put my face in your pussy," or "Suck my cock baby," or "ride my dick." Yet, his pillow talk often revolved around situations so far from sex, her pussy would not even have the slightest amount of moisture when he went to penetrate.

He was on top of her thrusting away, grunting. She squeezed her walls on his cock to try and have an orgasm because she knew it would be over soon. He stroked fast and flinched, "Aghhhh," he said as he rolled off.

She looked up at the ceiling, frustrated, "I didn't have an orgasm," she said.

He looked over at her, "what?"

"I didn't cum."

"Well, I don't know what to say. Why didn't you?"

She sighed, "You have to take your time or maybe try those pills."

He looked appalled, "Are you saying this is my fault?"

"I'm not blaming you-"

"Sounds like you are. You know, we never had these issues before. I don't know what's wrong with you." He got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

She lay there with her cunt wet with his fluid. Her pussy was still hungry for cock. When he returned, he crawled into bed and went to sleep. Her eyes watered. Maybe I'm the problem, she thought.

The next morning after breakfast was over, she overheard her husband on the phone speaking, "Yes. Pastor, I don't know what the problem is. Can you squeeze us in this Sunday after church, thanks?"

"What was that about?" she asked.

"We're having a meeting with the pastor to talk about your virtues. Something is going on with you."

She watched as he left their home. He was clearly upset. He didn't even kiss her before he left. She felt horrible. She thought about their sex life. She was young when they got married. Just twenty-one years old. She really didn't know anything about what she liked sexually. Her husband was her first.

But then she started having conversations with women at work and they'd describe all these sexual acts that she had never experienced. She became curious. She watched her first porn video and was amazed at how wet the women got as the men stroked their pussies.

Those women had multiple orgasms. She was lucky to have one. Those women looked excited about fucking and she looked at it as a chore. Yet after her last business trip and fucking Dustin, she knew sex was something to be enjoyed by both men and women.

She loved the feeling of cock in her mouth. She loved having her pussy licked. And she loved being fucked in multiple positions. That's what she wanted. How would her husband feel if she left him with blue balls? It wasn't fair to place all the blame on her.

After work, she went to the house where she knew Carlos would be. She pulled up and he was outside. He smiled when he saw her, "Hola morenita," he said.

"Hello Carlos," she replied with a smile and they walked inside and locked the door.

He looked at her sweetly, he approached her, he placed his lips on her mouth. She smiled. He looked into her eyes, "I would like to take you out sometimes."

She chuckled, "We can't do that. I'm married."

"What?"

"Yes."

"So why are you here with me?"

"Because I like the way you have sex. My husband doesn't do the things I like. I was hoping that I could do them with you."

Carlos scoffed, "So you just want to use me?"

She sighed, "It's just...I don't want to use you. I do like you, but I can't leave my husband. I do love him."

"Are you sleeping with other men besides me?"

"At this moment, there's just you and my husband."

Carlos pondered. Was he willing to be Patrice's sideman for her sheer pleasure without any emotional attachment? That wasn't really his thing. "You're a beautiful woman--"

She placed her lips on his. Her tongue slipped past his teeth. The temperature in the room rose quickly as she undid his pants, reached inside his underwear, and held his cock in her soft hand.

He looked into her eyes, "Just this last time, okay."

She nodded and removed her clothes. Carlos stood and stroked his cock as he saw how amazing her body was. He slipped out of his work boots and took off the pants he wore and stepped closer to her and they kissed wildly.

He pushed his fingers in her cunt and stroked until she dripped. She held him tightly as her body tightened, "Um, you do that so good," she said.

He suckled her nipples and continued to finger her, "You want my dick in your sweet little pussy?"

"Yes."

"Lay down." He commanded.

She got down on the carpeted floor and Carlos followed her. He looked down, she guided his cock to her entrance and he pressed in and paused. He didn't stroke. He just pushed his cock in as far as it could go and grinded. Her breasts bounced around, "Si mami, si, te gusta my dick?"

She moaned loudly as she grabbed his ass and rocked her hips upward, "Yes, Carlos, I love it!"

He brought his chest closer to hers and they kissed as his stokes increased in speed. They were so into fucking that they didn't notice when Carlos's Supervisor Jorge walked in, "Carlos, what is going on here?" he asked as he watched him fucking Patrice on the floor.

Carlos quickly jumped up and looked embarrassed, "I'm so sorry--"

They spoke in Spanish for a while. Patrice stood up and walked over to where they stood, "Please don't fire Carlos. I was the one that asked him to help me. He's a good worker."

Jorge looked at this naked woman in front of him and then at Carlos who was standing there covering his cock with his hands. He shook his head. She looked into his hazel eyes and wondered if he'd be okay if she touched his cock too. She kissed his lips and rubbed his cock.

He stepped back, "what are you doing?"

She looked at Carlos, "Would you mind if your friend joined us?"

Carlos didn't really want to share her, but if it was going to save his job, he was for it, he nodded.

Jorge smiled. He quickly took off his shoes and pants. Patrice looked at his long straight cock and smiled as she touched him. She went down and took his cock in her mouth.

He fucked her mouth masterfully as Carlos fucked her cunt in doggy style. He pulled her ass cheeks and watched his cock sliding in her pussy, "Si, fuck si mami."

Jorge continued to stroke her mouth, "Ay dios mio," he said.

Carlos had increased his thrusts. His hips slammed against her ass causing her breasts to shake, "Come here mamita," he said and he pulled her up. She sat back on his cock.

Jorge moved closer and reinserted his cock between her lips.

Carlos grunted and pulled out quickly before releasing.

Jorge had Patrice lay down and he pushed his long cock into her pussy while he strummed her clit with his thumb. He worked rapidly. Her pussy contracted on his cock and she groaned, "Uhhhhhh."

He pushed deeper and deeper until he barely had a chance to pull out, his cum shot out onto her belly. He stood up. Carlos walked over to Patrice and helped her up.

They shared a look of understanding. He kissed her cheek.

She picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When she returned the men were in the kitchen, Carlos approached her, "I explained to Jorge about how you wanted help. We can help you anytime, but no one else except us okay."

She hugged Carlos. It was a brilliant idea. Two men with good dick she can fuck when she wanted. "Thank you, Carlos." She turned to Jorge, "Thanks, Jorge."

She left.

On Thursday, Patrice went back to the house. Jorge was there alone. He had her on the countertop with her legs in the air as he licked her pussy until juices flowed from her. Then he plunged his cock into her pussy and stroked it until she cried.

On Friday, she went back for a double dose of cock. They held her in the air as Jorge penetrated her cunt and Carlos entered her tight puckered ring and christened it.

He groaned from the pressure and he pushed his cock into her ass. Once he was in, he began stroking slowly. The room was filled with moans and groans.

"Fuck," she exclaimed.

"Shit," said Carlos.

"Si," said Jorge.

These utterances continued until the men filled her with their substance and let her down. She held onto the counter to regain her composure. She turned to them, she smiled. But she was also sad. There was no way she would be able to see them over the weekend.

"I have to go now."

They nodded. She left to get cleaned up and when she returned, Carlos placed his hands on her hip, "Anytime you need me."

She nodded and left.

**********

Saturday Patrice struggled. She couldn't get her mind off of how much fun she was having with Carlos and Jorge. Her pussy longed to be filled by the men again. Yet she was forced to watch videos and touch herself as she imagined them pleasuring her body.

On Sunday after church, they sat in the office of their pastor and older Black guy, short and round, and his wife that had a similar look to Patrice, fair-skinned with long soft wavy hair.

"So what seems to be the issue you two are having?" The pastor asked.

"It's not me, it's her. She's been acting just wild. I don't know what the issue is."

The pastor looked at Patrice, "Patrice?"

She didn't feel comfortable talking about her sex life with the pastor. How was she going to say to him, "My husband doesn't fuck me like I want to be fucked," with him sitting right there?

She shrugged, "I feel like maybe he doesn't care about my sexual needs. There are things that I like and he doesn't like them."

"Hold up now--"

"Let her speak," Said the pastor.

"Just I don't know. I want more."

Her husband scoffed, "More, sounds like you have your head in the clouds. I'm doing everything I know to do. What more is there?" he said sarcastically.

The first lady looked at her husband, "let me speak with Patrice alone. I know a therapist that works wonders with these kinds of issues. I promise you; this person works wonders." she reiterated as she looked at Patrice.

"Thank you, First Lady," he said as he stood up.

"We'll leave you ladies here to talk." The Pastor added as he stood.

The door closed. The First Lady smiled, "Before I was the pastor's wife, I dated this guy named Harold. Harold was something in the bed, honey let me tell you."

Patrice's eyes widened as she listened to her first lady speak candidly.

"Now, the pastor is sweet. I love him to pieces. He does alright for the most part, but there are times when I'm just like...I need..."

"More?"

She nodded, "Yes. In order to keep from losing my mind. I had to figure out how to keep my craving at bay."

"How did you do that?"

"The therapist of course. Let me call him and see if he can get you in tomorrow." She dialed the number, "Hey, sorry to call on a Sunday, but I have a parishioner here that can use your help. Oh, I see, do know of anyone else? Sure. Great. I'll pass the information on."

She set the receiver on the hook and smiled, "Dr. Petrov will see you tomorrow. He practices out of his home. Here's the address. Let me know how it goes."

Patrice stood and hugged the first lady, "Thank you."

The first lady grinned as she watched Patrice leave her office.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 2 years ago

Every woman reading this story will relate to at least one, if not more of the issues covered here.

Unfortunately, all of us have had that time when our man couldn't perform and we were so ready we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves!

I have never had sex with a stranger, but I have had affairs. At first it was not planned, it just happened through a serious of circumstance.

The second time I flirted with the man because I needed to have his big. long, thick cock inside of me, and on top of that he was handsome and charming and muscular!

My Therapist!

This is a great story Marianna, and I like your style of writing!

You are in my favorites, as you know. Cheers! DeeAnna

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sara Gets Hooked on BBC Newly divorced Sara meets her new neighbor and gets fucked.in Interracial Love
Anna's Trip To The Glory Hole Anna's roommate's take her to a glory hole.in Erotic Couplings
A Foray into Depravity After a fight with my new husband I have an experience.in Interracial Love
Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 01 Kelly is introduced to her first black cock.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories