Addicted to My Brother (fm)

Story Info
I'm Addicted to Watching my Brother Jerk Off.
1.2k words
4.2
41k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My younger brother and I share an Apple account.

One day somehow all the pictures and videos from my brother's phone got synced to my phone.

I looked through them and most of them were nudes and videos shared with his girlfriend.

Him masturbating.

Her masturbating.

All the pictures and videos are super hot.

My boyfriend's girlfriend is a really cute, modelesque, mousy, blonde girl.

Her nudes are really artsy and sexy: black and white, grainy filters, cool angles.

But the pictures and videos of my brother stroking himself are my favorite.

Now every time I get horny I can't help but look through my brother's folder of nudes.

I finger myself every night while watching these videos of my brother masturbating.

My favorite video is one where my brother is in front of his bathroom mirror completely naked jerking himself off from a side angle.

You can see his breath rise and fall visibly through his stomach.

The video has audio and you can hear him moan in rhythm as he stroked himself.

I just finger myself and hump the shit out of my pillow while I watch this video.

The video ends as he begins to cum.

You see two or three ropes shoot from him and then the video cuts off.

Fuck, I'm getting so horny thinking about it.

Idk if I want to fuck my brother. But I love to watch him masturbate.

My brother and I are Korean but he tries so hard to be a Hispanic soccer player.

He has short dyed hair, pierced ear lobes, and tattoos on his left arm and right leg.

He looks like a Hispanic premier league player with just a lighter asian complexion.

What's crazy is that the nudes are continuing to sync to my phone in real time.

I check my phone every night before bed to see if there is anything new.

A week ago I found a new video in the forbidden folder of my brother having sex with his tiny blonde girlfriend.

My brother is holding the phone and pointing it down as he fucks her standing missionary.

You can hear both my brother and his girlfriend moaning. It's super hot. The video is only 15 seconds long but I've watched it at least 100 times by now.

My brother stroking in and out.

Grabbing and pinching his girlfriend's perfect vanilla tits.

Fuck, I wish that was me.

If he asked me, he could totally use my body however he wanted.

Maybe I'm just super horny.

My favorite way to masturbate is to straddle one of my pillows and hump into it.

I usually wear a pair of panties, and the wet friction against the cotton is insane.

My legs get weak, my nipples erect, and I get all hot and pant like a puppy.

If only I had big perfect vanilla tits, then maybe my brother would try to fuck me.

But alas, all I have are these sordid Korean A cups.

My nipples are too big for my tits. My tits barely mound, yet my nipples are these big erasers that don't fit.

My nipples poke through my shirt, even when I wear a bra.

It's super embarrassing.

I might not have big tits like his girlfriend, but I've got all the other bits.

--------------

One day, a video of me masturbating in the shower popped up in my brother's forbidden folder.

I guess I didn't close the bathroom door all the way, and my brother could peek into the bathroom.

In the video, I am standing facing the wall. You can tell what I am doing based on my hands and posture.

The video is 10 seconds long.

Fuck.

I don't know what to do

---------

From that day on, I always left the bathroom door cracked open, and always masturbated in the shower.

More and more videos and pictures of me began to pop up in my brother's forbidden folder.

I began to masturbate to the nude videos of myself, my brother recorded of me in secret.

I hope he does the same.

---------

One day, while masturbating in the shower, I heard the bathroom door creak open.

I knew immediately that my brother was there, watching me.

I continued to masturbate and I let out some fake moans.

I heard the door creak open a bit more.

I moaned out my brother's name. Loud.

I heard the door open, close, and then lock.

I turned around, my fingers against my sex, and there was my brother, completely naked.

For the first time I saw my brother, completely aroused.

I had masturbated so many times to this image. I froze.

My brother entered the glass four wall shower with me, closed the door, and we kissed under the warm water.

More like he kissed me. I was completely frozen, like a statue.

My brother kissed me into a glass wall of the shower.

The cold perspiration of the glass contrasted with the warm fall of the shower.

My brother's sex touched my lower belly.

Our pelvis's connected as my brother kissed me.

Still frozen, I didn't fight, I just let it happen.

My brother brought a hand between my legs and massaged my warm wetness.

My brother brought his tip against me, slid up and in, completely burying himself up and inside me.

I moaned involuntarily. He was so big. My face felt hot and flushed. Extra hot from the warm water of the shower.

My brother began to stroke up and in to me me-- pressing me into the glass of the shower.

My big eraser nipples poked into my brother's chest.

I didn't move a muscle. I moaned, and just let my brother take me.

My brother's lips moved from my own and he began to kiss my neck.

I moaned with each stroke of my brother, whimpering and breathing into his ear.

I felt small and dainty and powerless against my brother.

Still frozen, my brother's pace increased.

My legs felt weak and I wanted to collapse and melt into the warm shower.

My brother kept me upright, pinned to the wall of the shower, as he used my body.

My brother breathed heavily and whisper moaned into my neck, "fuck, fuck, fuck."

One of my brother's hands caught me by the neck as he pressed me and took me.

My brother began to climax inside me.

I felt a surge of panic sweep through me. But I was still frozen.

I felt my brother begin to spill down the inside of my legs.

I felt embarrassed. I felt ashamed. I felt incredibly horny.

With my brother's final strokes, he choked me hard, as the lost drops spilled from him.

My brother gave me one last kiss, then exited the shower, grabbed a towel, and exited the bathroom.

The second the door closed, I began to masturbate, my brother's seed still spilling out of me.

My clit was in an erect and sensitive rage.

I rubbed and fingered myself and quickly climaxed against my hands.

It was the first real orgasm I ever experienced in my life.

I've had shudders and faint outlines of climax, but this was the real deal.

I hunched over and my left leg shook and spasmed.

I bit my lower lip, my middle and ring finger rubbing my clit.