Addicted To My Son's Cock

Story Info
Ms Leonard is addicted to her son's cock!
1.1k words
4.05
76k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smutlvrr
Smutlvrr
36 Followers

When my husband and I got divorced two years ago,I watched my son's life spiral out of control. My sweet boy,Miles, was now a smoker, and a constant party goer. Whenever I went out,I heard one or two rumors of how much of a party and sex addict he was. I don't think hearing how good your son is in bed was a good thing for a mother to hear. It was embarrassing. Even the few friends I had brought it up once in a while. I tried to reach out a few times but I got shut out so fast,it made my head spin. I couldn't believe it. His grades were going down rapidly and all I could do was watch. 19 year old children do not listen to their parents often. Especially Miles. I barely saw him and the few times I did,he was hung over or had a new tattoo. I sighed.

As I looked at the novels section of Life Stores, I heard a whistle and I looked up. It was Daniella and her twin sister, Danielle. Daniella was what one would call the biggest cunt in the world. She had a nasty mouth.

"This looks really good," Danielle whispered.

"I bet it IS good. I could rub my cunt to this," It was typical of Daniella to do anything but be quiet about her sexual life. I cringed and made to walk away slowly. I didn't want to be seen. She would probably say something crude. I was almost at the end of the aisle --

"Ms Leonard," Daniella's voice came in a sing-song manner. I was going to ignore her and she called me again,in the loudest manner. I sighed and turned to her.

"Hello, Danielle," I said, turning my attention to the red faced twin. She nodded and muttered a greeting.

"Hello Ms Leonard," Daniella said slowly, walking towards me. I raised a brow.

"Hello Daniella, how may I help you?" I asked.

"Oh. You know, nothing. I just decided to greet you." Now here's the thing, Daniella was tall. Very tall when compared to my 5'-1" frame. She leaned down and I could hear the condescending tone in her voice.

"You've greeted me," I said, turning away. She caught me and held me in place,gently and firmly. I scowled at her and pulled my arm out of her grip.

"No,I haven't actually. Would you like to know what I will be doing tonight?"

No. I really won't like to know.

She went on immediately she asked the question.

"I will finally have your son's fat cock stuffed in my cunt. I would love to have that beauty cock in me. I worked hard for it, you know. I had to go through a lot and I intend to take vengeance on his dick." I cringed as she straightened and just like that she was gone.

As I drove home, I kept hearing Daniella's voice ringing in my head. What did she mean by working hard? I thought about hearing something about how "hard to get" my son's dick was. I had waved it away as gossip. It seemed like every woman in town was talking about his dick.

Was it really that good? Was it really that big?

No. A mother shouldn't have such thoughts about their child. As I revved up the engine,I thought about my ex husband. His cock was big,sex with him had been marvelous. I had had a few flings after the divorce but nothing could compare to my ex husband so I had stuck to my horse dildo. But I craved real dick.

Surely, Miles was his father's son...he could be endowed in that area,right? It wouldn't be a big deal if she...got a little bit of it, right? Besides,what exactly was wrong with incest? It's not exactly wrong,right?

The thoughts filled my head and I almost hit a car. I slammed my brake hard and breathed in. The driver next to me rolled his window down and swore at me. I shook my head and began driving again.

When I arrived home,I put the things I bought on the table and yawned. I rubbed my eyes and went upstairs. As I got to the top of the stairs, I heard a grunt. I stopped and there it was again. A grunt and a low groan.

Miles?

I walked to his door slowly and put my ear at the door. It was slightly opened and I pushed it and peaked it. Miles was on the ground,his head thrown back. I barely held the gasp that threatened to escape my mouth.

I should leave.

Right?

But God,as I stood behind him, watching the back of his head and as I listened to the grunt that escaped his mouth,I was getting wet. I should be ashamed. I couldn't believe it. I was watching my son...

I walked to him,slowly, careful to not get caught. What if he freaked out? I couldn't stop myself,I walked until I was close to him. I looked down and I let out a gasp. What I saw knocked the breath out of me. There was a picture of me in a bikini...

No,that wasn't what surprised me. It was his cock. It was such a fat, beautiful thing. The head was red and bulbous and I almost moaned at the sight of his hand sliding down the thick length.

"Mom..." his voice came in a low moan and it sent shivers down my spine. I bent down and sat behind him, opening my legs so his back touched my chest.

"Here,let mommy help you," I said against his neck and smiled as he shivered. I was going to do it. I was going to touch my son's cock. I could possibly have it in me today. Right? It was so exciting. I gripped the veiny,fat thing and I felt shivers run down my spine. It was such a perfect feeling. It felt natural.

Miles let out a groan and twitched in my hand as I pumped slowly. I could barely fit it in my hand. He was his father's son.

"This is so naughty." I said softly against his neck and relished the feeling of this fat young rod in my hand. I pumped slowly,then I rubbed his cock head. It looked so red and angry and I realized fast enough that it was very sensitive. I brought out my left hand and began rubbing his balls as one hand fisted his cock.

"Faster...please..." he sounded so far and pleased and...desperate. I obliged. I went faster and his groans turned into moans. I whispered sweet nothings.

"God, you feel so fucking good in my hands."

"Your cock is so fat, baby."

Four hours ago, I would have been immolated by my embarrassment, but here I was, pumping my son's cock and I loved it.

As I felt him twitch and the ropes of thick cum came out of that beautiful cock, I realized one thing.

I was obsessed with my son's fat cock and I loved how good I made him feel.

Smutlvrr
Smutlvrr
36 Followers