Addicted To Our Secret

Info
Erotic stream of consciousness about a forbidden tryst (M4F)
101 words
4.77
7.8k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benji2049
Benji2049
164 Followers

Not a story but an erotic stream of consciousness... Your friends don't know, your roommate doesn't know, and we need to keep it that way. But you just can't help yourself, can you? Can't stop texting me in the middle of the night to come over and take control of your body. Maybe it's just having a secret, or maybe it's the scent of me, the weight of me, on your skin, that leaves you desperate for another tryst.

The main characters portrayed in this story are 18+. This audio was recorded by an adult and was made for adults only.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Benji2049
Benji2049
Benji2049
164 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
FoxartFoxart3 months ago

That's poetry and it's beautiful. I didn't know I'd find an entry that described intimacy in such a sacred erotic way! Beautiful piece Benji2049!

viola_moonviola_moon9 months ago

You, sir, have a voice that could command the winds and calm the tempest. It's deep, smooth, rich - every syllable you utter is like velvet unfurling in the night, painting the air with shades of enchantment. From the moment I heard you read, I knew I was listening to something truly remarkable. Hanging onto your every word, I was on the edge of my seat, eagerly anticipating what would come next. Your voice, the steady lighthouse amidst a sea of emotions, made me feel like the only listener in the world. It was as if you were reading just for me.

And let me not forget the story itself – the passion, the longing, the emotional ebbs and flows. All of it mirrored my deepest desires, painting a beautiful, resounding tale that touched the core of my being. I am truly in awe of the way you write, the way you tell a story, and the way you bring it to life with your extraordinary voice.

Keep doing what you do. Keep giving life to words, keep guiding us through these magnificent worlds with your voice. I am, as are so many others, eagerly awaiting to hear your next story.

Benji2049Benji20499 months agoAuthor

That's very kind of you. I wish I could just rattle this stuff of extemporaneously - that would save me so much time! But no, this was all scripted, just written in a much looser way than previous projects. When I do a narrative, I try to give it a beginning, middle, and end, but after being frustrated with some more straightforward scripts, I decided to just dash this off in a more ambiguous way. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Eric_BridgeEric_Bridge9 months ago

Woah, this is just... like... leaves me speechless how good you are at this. Did you even have a script or was it all improvised?

Share this

Similar Stories

CNC Roleplay with Your BFF's Father Your best friend's father makes your fantasy come true (M4F)in Audio
Morning Surprise A guest in her home gives her a wakeup she was not expecting.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Secret Rendezvous with Latina Curvy neighbor sneaks in for a night of passion.in Erotic Couplings
Hate the Sin Mormon wife becomes a sinner to punish a sinner.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mop 'n Bucket Sex in a coffee chop bathroom, what's not to love?in BDSM
More Stories