CNC Roleplay with Your BFF's Father

Info
Your best friend's father makes your fantasy come true (M4F)
174 words
4.83
18k
29
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benji2049
Benji2049
164 Followers

It's the night of your college graduation and everyone is celebrating and drinking like there's no tomorrow. Everyone except you. No, you don't want to drink tonight. You want to be sober for this. You want to remember it for the rest of your life.

Unbeknownst to your best friend Chloe, you've been texting her father all week. What started as a drunken mistake quickly transformed into a confession. You told him that you've always had a kinky fantasy that he'd creep on you in the middle of the night and ravish you while Chloe slept. That behind his sweet and courteous demeanor is a lustful beast that can't be contained. Tonight, he's going to make that fantasy a reality.

You've picked out a safe word, you've assured him this is truly what you want. Now you just have to wait for Chloe to pass out so you can begin this dangerous roleplay...

All characters portrayed in this story are 18+. This audio was recorded by an adult and was made for adults only.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Benji2049
Benji2049
Benji2049
164 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
JReverieJReverieabout 2 months ago

Doing a small kine binge listen to your audios.

Just popping in to commend the work, great tone and easy listening.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the best audio I’ve listened to. Wow

SexyHighFaeSexyHighFae5 months ago

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. You are……. Extremely talented. My god.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was trembling with excitement listening to you articulate my deepest darkest fantasy with extraordinary care and passion. Five stars, a follow, and checking out your other work. -With gratitude; many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was trembling with excitement listening to you articulate my deepest darkest fantasy with extraordinary care and passion. Five stars, a follow, and checking out your other work. -With gratitude; many thanks.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Addicted To Our Secret Erotic stream of consciousness about a forbidden tryst (M4F)in Audio
Just a Stranger Passing Through Salesman finds being stuck in the sticks is not all that bad.in Mature
The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 01 Dr. Greg Clark gets surprised in the shower.in Erotic Couplings
A way to perform a service call Dan's supervisor Keith meets the new intern.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wet A storm washes a cute brunette into my lap.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories