Addicted to Pream's Cream Pt. 02

Story Info
My submission to Pream continues and she fucks my virgin ass.
3k words
4.66
44.6k
90

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers

Author's Note: I'm sorry it took me so long to complete Chapter 2 of this story. I plan to be more regularly submitting stories. I have a couple more in the works and then will probably come back to the Pream story line. I hope you all enjoy. I welcome your comments.

***********************

My heart is beating so hard in my chest that I can almost hear it in my ears. My palms are sweaty. I keep asking myself, "Are you really going to do this?" My mouth is dry, I'm so nervous. I park the car, look up at the "Thai Massage" sign and ask myself, "Are you really going through with this?" I pause for a moment, and think to myself, "Fuck yes I am, I'm totally ready for this. I want this."

My first encounter with Pream had been pure lust, desire, action and reaction. I didn't have any time to think about what I was doing. I was in the moment and I went with it. This was completely different. I had deliberately driven to a place where I knew a Thai ladyboy was going to have her way with me. I had come here knowing that I was again going to suck her cock, eat her cum, and let her fuck my virgin ass if she wanted.

Moreover, I had prepared to be here.

The last two weeks had been a blur for me as I tried to analyze exactly what it was that I had done and what that meant about who I am. I looked at a ton of "shemale" porn. I read a lot of "TS Escort" reviews, which often helpfully provided graphic descriptions of encounters with transexual prostitutes. It was all incredibly educational, but more importantly, incredibly erotic. The more I saw and read, the more turned-on I was. Who were these magnificent, beautiful creatures, with eyes, faces, and bodies like beautiful female models but with cocks like male pornstars? I was transfixed and could think of little other than getting back to Pream.

Not only had I spent time emotionally and psychologically preparing, I had spent time physically preparing. Watching the shemale porn turned me on incredibly, especially the scenes with the dominant transsexuals brutally fucking men in the ass. I was so turned-on watching one day that I decided to go to my local adult bookstore to purchase a butt plug. I was amazed at the variety of shapes and sizes. I played it off to the store clerk that I wanted something to introduce my girlfriend to anal play and she suggested a pack of three butt plugs, with each one a little larger than the prior. She also sold me lube and bottle of spray-on disinfectant that will probably never get used.

I went home, fired-up my laptop and went to a shemale porn website. In the "shemales fuck guys" section, I found a video of a voluptuous Latina shemale with a cock that was short, but really thick. It looked the size of a beer can. She was absolutely abusing this small white guy. She cursed him in Spanish the whole time, calling him "maricon" (faggot) and "puta" (whore) over and over as she worked her massive meat into his ass without any regard to his cries of pain. As I watched her savagely plunging her beautiful Latina meat into his tight, white ass, I applied some of the lube to the smallest butt plug and easily slipped it into my ass.

It felt good. The pressure on my prostate was nice, but I wanted more. So I took it out and I lubed up the second butt plug and slowly slid it in. Wow. It was nice. The pressure and sensation on my ass was amazing. As I slid that butt plug in and out of my ass, I re-started the video of the Latina shemale brutally fucking her guy. I put some lube on my cock and began to slowly stroke my meat. As I did, my ass pretty much swallowed the butt plug right up to the base. I felt full and satisfied. The harder I pulled my cock the more pressure the plug applied to my prostate.

Damn it felt good. "Come lo, maricon," (eat it, faggot) I heard coming from my laptop. I looked at the screen and saw the Latina was now forcing the helpless white guy to lick her ass. It was so hot, it was the last thing I needed and I erupted shooting a massive load all over my stomach and chest.

I fell asleep and woke up the next morning with the butt plug still in my ass. Upon realizing that I had slept comfortably all night with that plug in my ass told me that I was ready for whatever it was that Pream had planned for me.

So here I was now at Thai Massage, completely prepared (or so I thought) for what I was about to encounter. I just had to summon the last bit of my courage, turn off the car, get out, take a few steps, open the door, and walk into the lobby of Thai Massage. And so I did.

"I ... I'm here ... uh ... I have an appointment with uhm, uh, uhm ... Pream," I could barely speak.

"Yes, she already waiting for you in Jade Room, second door on right," the receptionist replied.

I followed her directions and entered the Jade Room. And there she stood, Pream, the person who had so occupied my every thought these last two weeks. She was an absolute vision. She was wearing a traditional Kimono. It was red and black with gold trim. Unlike last time when her hair was in a pony tail, this time it was down. Her jet black hair looked smooth, silky, warm and inviting as it fell across her shoulders and midway down the front of her Kimono.

In contrast to her warm, inviting hair, her almond eyes looked fierce, harsh even.

"You late," she said tersely.

"I thought I was right on time."

"No, you keep me waiting. Get naked and get on your knees."

So, I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but even I was able to immediately grasp that we were not even going to have the pretext of a massage today. I was here to serve her and she made that perfectly clear.

I did as she ordered. I stripped naked. And I knelt in front of her.

"Bow down," she ordered.

I leaned forward and put my head on the floor mat, much like a Muslim answering the call to prayer. But unlike the pious Muslim, the object of my worship was standing right over me. And her robe fell around me when she shrugged it from her shoulders.

"Look up now."

The beautiful creature took my breath away. Every aspect of her is perfect from the top of her head to the perfectly manicured toes on her feet. Her skin is flawless, light moca in color. Her tits round and firm with that perfect natural teardrop shape with just a little sag so that they look completely natural. Her arreolas are dark brown circles about the size of a US quarter dollar. Her nipples stand out hard, they look like dark pencil erasers and beg to be sucked. Her stomach is perfectly flat. I can faintly see the outline of her abs. Her waist is tiny, but curves into beautiful curvy hips. Those hips flow into long long, nicely toned legs, that are a little thin but still beautiful. But it is what is hanging between her beautiful her legs that most has my attention.

Hanging there is a truly magnificent she cock. As someone who has spent the last two weeks looking at literally hundreds of "shemale" pornstars, I think I'm qualified to say her cock is glorious. It is thick and meaty. It is uncircumcised. It's flacid, yet hangs a full six inches between her beautiful legs. Yet as impressive as her cock is, it only partially obscures the two, substantial balls hanging behind it.

She is standing above me. With her legs spread, so that her package is hanging freely. And she has her hands on her hips. I notice how well defined the muscles in her arms are. It's obvious that she works out.

As I look up at her our eyes meet. She stares into my soul for a moment.

"You want my cock?" she asks.

"Yes."

"You want my cum again?" she asks.

"Yes."

"I told you the price to taste my cum again. You give me what I want?"

"Yes, you can fuck my ass."

"You ever have cock in your ass?"

"No, but ..."

"But you let me fuck you in you virgin ass?"

"Yes."

She laughs at me. "Suck me first, make my cock hard" she commands.

I obey immediately. I open my mouth, lick my lips and reach up with my right hand to grab her cock. It feels even heavier than I thought it would. So full, so meaty. I gently begin to feed her she-cock into my mouth. I first tongue the head and gently flick the hole with my tongue. I look up and make eye contact with Pream as I do. She smiles and moans her approval. So I start to swirl my tongue around the head of her magnificent cock. And then gently suck it into my mouth being careful to avoid my teeth. My tongue is now licking the underside of her cock and it tastes so delicious.

I move my head forward slightly and open my mouth so that I take her entire cock into my mouth. It starts to expand quickly. I can feel it growing in my mouth. It's getting longer, thicker and harder. This only encourages me more and I start moving my head back and forth along her cock.

We're not even two minutes in and Pream is fully hard. If her cock was thick, meaty and impressive in its flacid state, it is now an object truly worthy of worship. It is nine inches long with a slight downward curve. It is at least 5.5 inches around.

I want nothing more than to deepthroat her. She seems to have the same goal.

"Open wide and take my cock," she orders.

I do my best.

"Spit on it. Make it wetter."

I comply. And she's right, the extra spit makes it easier to slide her massive Asian cock down my throat.

I gag, but push through. I'm on a mission to please her with my mouth. I want to please her more than I've ever wanted to please anyone. Her cock is delicious. I want it in my mouth. I want it down my throat.

It is not long before I'm rewarded with exactly the phrase I want to hear, even though I didn't know that until I heard it.

"Mmmmmm. Good boy. You very good cocksucker," Pream purrs.

That was all of the encouragement I needed and I took a deep breath and swallowed all nine inches of her beautiful she meat.

I gave her four or five deep head bobs with her cock in the back of my throat before I gasped for air.

"Good boy. Do it again."

Something about the way she says, "good boy" turns me on. So I sucked deeply and swallowed her cock again. And again. And again. Each time I was able to get take her cock deeper in my throat and suck it longer before stopping.

She then took my head in her hands and forced me to look up at her beautiful face.

"You my slave, yes?" she asked.

"Yes," I admit.

"You give me you throat?"

"Yes."

"Who own your throat?"

"You do."

"Say my name."

"Pream, you own my throat, use it please."

She started laughing and then shifted her hands so that her right hand was on the back of my head and her left hand was pinching my nose closed. She then held my head in place and started violently fucking throat.

I realize I am literally submitting to her cock. Her cock fills my mouth and my throat. Her cock literally controls my ability to breathe. Only when her cock allows me room to breathe can I. I am lost in my delirium. I love her cock.

I then hear Pream laughing. "Look bitch, look at you little cock."

I look down and see my cock at full attention. My six inches are full and at maximum hardness. And I'm leaking massive quantities of pre-cum all over the floor.

"You such a little faggot. You want my cock in you ass now?" Pream asks.

"Yes"

"Yes what bitch?"

"Yes, I want Pream's cock in my ass."

I'm again rewarded with a "Good boy."

"Roll over and show me your boy pussy."

I comply. I roll over onto all fours and put my head down against the mat, so my ass is in the air. Pream opens a bottle of oil and begins applying it to my ass. She roughly sticks in one finger, then two and, without much hesitation, three. She continues to apply oil as she does so. Out of the corner of my eye, I can also see her oiling her beautiful cock.

"You ready for Pream cock?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm ready."

"You want Pream cock?"

"Yes, please."

"Beg bitch. Beg for Pream cock?"

"Please Pream. Please fuck me with your glorious cock."

"You my bitch? Say it."

"I'm Pream's bitch. Please fuck me."

"I fuck you raw. You want it raw?"

I hesitated in my mind. This wasn't a barrier I thought I would have to pass. I don't think I'm ready for this. Here's where I have to draw the line. I'm not going to agree ...

"Yes, Pream. My ass is yours. Fuck me raw," I hear coming out my mouth. I can't believe I just said that. What the fuck am I thinking, until I'm rewarded ...

"Good boy. Pream fuck you good."

With that she slowly started to press the massive head of her Asian cock into my ass. The oil helped. It slid in a ways with no resistance. Then suddenly, it hurt like hell. I felt a sharp pain as it felt like she was going to split me in two.

"Relax bitch. Take my cock," Pream ordered.

I tried to relax and let more of her cock into my ass, but it still hurt like hell.

"Take a deep breath bitch. And then say, I am Pream bitch until I say stop."

I did as ordered. And started chanting, "I am Pream's bitch, I am Pream's bitch ..."

I felt my ass opening and more of her cock slowly sliding in. It wasn't long before I realized she was balls deep in my ass.

"You take my whole cock bitch. Good boy. You like being my bitch?"

"Yes, Pream."

"How does my cock feel?"

"Amazing. Please fuck me, please."

She laughs at hearing that. "You my slut, you my bitch." She then started slowly sawing her cock in and out of my ass. The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before. As her cockhead pulled out, it rubbed my prostate. And then again on the way back in. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I lost myself in my submission to Pream and her magic cock.

Then she stopped. "You liking my cock. No you find out how Pream really fucks."

She pulled her cock almost all the way out and then drove it deep into my ass mercilessly. She starts fucking me so hard that my head is bumping off the mat. I can feel her nine inches sawing in and out of my ass. Every time the head of her cock is right about to exit my hole, she slams it in again. I've never felt anything like it. I am totally submitted to her. Yet I'm getting off completely.

"Ooooohhh. Ooooh fuck," I moan into the mat.

"Take my cock, bitch," Pream responds.

She relentlessly pounds my ass. I'm surprised to see my cock leaking pre-cum all over the mat. I'm rock hard but nothing is touching my dick, but it is oozing massive amounts of pre-cum everywhere.

Pream starts grunting, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, I gonna cum."

She suddenly pulls her cock out of my ass. I feel empty and want it back in.

But she orders me, "Turn around and open your mouth."

I comply and she sticks her cock in my mouth. Her magnificent cock immediately begins to spasm and shoot her load into my mouth. I want to swallow every drop. Shot after shot, at least five solid shots fill my mouth with Pream's cum. It is thick, creamy and salty.

I try to swallow as much as I can, but it's too much and some starts to leak out of the sides of my mouth. Pream pulls her cock out of my mouth and wipes her cum on my face. She then scoops it with her finger and pushes it into my waiting mouth.

"You love my cum, yeah?"

"Yes, Pream. I love your cum."

"Suck all my cum and stroke your little dick."

Pream's cock is getting soft, but it still fills my mouth as I furiously stroke my cock. It doesn't take long and I start ejaculating all over the floor and some lands on Pream's right foot.

"Nasty bitch. Clean that, now!"

"Yes, Pream." I start licking my cum off her foot and then off the floor.

"Good boy. You like you cum?"

"Not as much as yours Pream."

"OK. I give you more cum soon."

With that, she turns and walks over to the shelf where I Ieft my wallet.

"All mine right?" she asks.

"Yes, take it."

She smiles and takes all my cash. "You good boy. I fuck you more soon," she says as she slips on her kimono and walks out of the room.

Vodka_Jim
Vodka_Jim
114 Followers