Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is that what an orgasm feels like, she wondered? She didn't even have to masturbate; it just came spontaneously. She had read about such things in her bio class, but they were rare indeed. It took an extraordinary amount of stimulation for the brain to trigger such a powerful climax.

She then reproached herself for reducing this life-changing moment to a scientific explanation.Embrace the mystical aspect of it, she told herself,the spiritual nature of it all. "The universe has deemed you a smoker," she said to the reflection in the mirror. She now understood its power; its pleasure; its total control over her life if she decided to submit. Would she?

"Is there any doubt?" she asked the reflection in the mirror with a wicked smile.

Yuki picked up her pack of cigarettes and the lighter, and walked towards the door. It was time for her to come out of the closet. Fate would determine what happened next.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hiro's Room

Hiro lay on his bed scrolling through his phone, smoking cigarette after cigarette. He was angry, but he was also depressed. Why was his Mom being this way? Why couldn't they be together if they were in love? Not only that, the sex felt so good. Couldn't she see how badly he needed her? Why was she being so selfish? He stubbed out his cigarette (by now he had gotten an ashtray for his room) and began to stroke his crotch.

Masturbating wouldn't solve the problem, but it would at least feel good and help him take his mind off of his worries. He pulled down his pants and took off his shirt. His dick was as long and hard as that cucumber he saw his mom chopping in the kitchen. He lit a cigarette, and proceeded to stroke himself.Oh, it felt good. He had been, of course, masturbating since he began puberty, but smoking at the same time added a stimulant that was just extraordinary. He closed his eyes and thought about all the powerful orgasms he could have had if he had started smoking at 14, the same age his mother started. And then he would be an expert smoker, like her; totally addicted,like her. These thoughts excited him so. He was ready to cum, ready to shoot that load all over his chest again where it would drool down on to his stomach.Yes...yes, must cum. Must watch it spurting out of my dick. He opened his eyes wide to watch the impending ejaculation. That's when he saw his sister standing in front of him beside the bed.

"Yuki," he said pulling his hand off of his cock quickly, "what the fuck are you doing in here?" He grabbed a pillow with his free hand and tried to cover his penis which was still hard and throbbing.

Yuki was fascinated by the sight. This was, of course, her first dick up close. "Don't be ashamed," she said to her brother softly, as she sat down on the side of the bed next to him and removed the pillow. She took the cigarette that was between his fingers, brought it up to her lips, and performed an exquisite nosehale.

Hiro's eyes lit up and his dick throbbed again. He felt like it might just explode on its own even without another touch.She's a smoker. What a beautiful, erotic sight. "You're smoking now," he said breathlessly.

"Mmm-hmm," she said with a wry smile as she touched her brother's dick. She brought the cigarette once more to her lips for a long puff, and she opened her mouth to show her brother the contents. Hiro moved his face closer to Yuki's, opened his lips, and let her slowly push the smoke from her mouth into his. Seconds later, their tongues were joined in a passionate kiss with smoke cascading down from both of their noses.

Hiro suddenly felt this incredible longing for Yuki as she began lightly stroking his penis with the tips of her fingers; and with every puff he took on the Virginia Slims, it was as if he was being brought closer to reaching some sort of deeply fulfilling desire that they both shared. He couldn't possibly have put the feeling into words if he had to. He just knew that he had to keep inhaling the smoke while she masturbated him. Every puff brought him nearer and nearer to pure and heavenly delight. And when he reached the top of the mountain; when he felt that he could see the promised land, his dick exploded in a burst of euphoric jubilation. Cum shot forth powerfully in a long, milky white stream that blotched his sister's black dress. Sperm continued to emanate from the tip, oozing out all over her fingers, until she stopped, looked at the puddle of white cum that had formed in the lap of her skirt, and said with a big smile, "You came alot!"

----------------------------

Yuki was in no hurry. She wanted to savor every moment of this experience; and she was willing to do anything and everything her brother wanted, short of intercourse. She was a virgin. She was not yet ready to give that up. But heavy petting? Fingering to orgasm? Blow job - his and hers? Bring it on, all with voluminous amounts of smoke which grew so heavy in the room that Hiro had to pause their love making so that he could open a window.

The first time he fingered her as she sat next to him on the bed, she came within minutes. Ditto when she gavehim a smoky blow job. Around midnight, they were both exhausted. That doesn't mean they slept. Rather, they just laid together smoking in silence, occasionally breaking into conversation.

"So why were you and Mom acting so weird at dinner?" Yuki asked as she played with the short hairs on his chest.

"I fucked her" he said in a serious tone.

Yuki stopped playing with his chest hair. "Excuse me?"

"I fucked her."

Yuki sat up. "You mean metaphorically, like you had a fight and 'fucked her up?'"

"No," Hiro replied very seriously, "I mean literally. This afternoon, when you were out running your errands, Mom came into my bedroom smoking a cigarette and wearing only that kimono robe with nothing underneath. It's like we both went insane. When she started sucking me...." He paused.Why was Yuki showing no reaction? "...I just lost control. I totally, literally fucked her. I ejaculated inside her vagina."

Saying the words out loud turned him on.I ejaculated inside her vagina. I fucked Mom. Hiro closed his eyes, replaying that wonderful moment of orgasm over and over in his head.

"And then what?" Yuki asked in a whisper.

"And then...she wouldn't talk to me. Earlier tonight at dinner, I was so angry that I just lit that cigarette at the table to force her to look at me." Hiro reached for a cigarette and lit it, taking several deep puffs which he held inside his lungs for several seconds before exhaling through his nose and mouth. He looked into Yuki's eyes. "Are you disgusted?"

"Disgusted?" she asked after several seconds of silence. "Hell, I wish I was there to see it!"

"Really?" Hiro asked surprised.

"Shit ya," Yuki proclaimed as she grabbed Hiro's cigarette. "That's the most erotic thing you've told me all night." She brought the cigarette up to her lips and just held it there, trying to imagine what Hiro had just detailed. "You fucked Mom." She took a slow puff, French inhaled it, and held the smoke deep in her lungs. She turned and looked into her brother's eyes. "Do you want to fuckme? And by that, I mean literally, totally ejaculate insidemy vagina."

A visage of lustful hunger appeared on Hiro's face. "Very much," he said in an eager tone that made Yuki's pussy moist.

She placed the palm of her hand on his cheek. "It's dangerous. It's not the right time of the month."

Hearing this made Hiro want to do it all the more. The danger of pregnancy. It was like a game of Russian Roulette.

"I want to lose my virginity to you, brother. I want you to rip me."

"Oh sis," he moaned as he lifted her by the buttocks and placed her on his lap, "I promise to make you bleed if that's what you want." Then he kissed her passionately.

PART 11

Yuki was meticulous in everything she did. That's no doubt why she was an "A" student. This meticulous behavior also carried over in to her love making. She knew that intercourse the first time would be painful; at least, that's what her sex-ed teacher told the class. She could now vouch for the veracity of that lesson as the size of her brother's cock did indeed make her bleed when it stretched the hymen.

But once the initial pain had passed, Yuki was glad that Hiro let her take the initiative by finding a rhythm that was comfortable for her. She slowly moved her pelvis up and down as she sat in his lap straddling his legs. She wanted to make every puff count as she felt herself flying higher and higher into the clouds. How high could she go? She opened her mouth wide and quickly inhaled a white blob of rich smoke that nearly brought Hiro to orgasm with every snap and cascading exhale she made through her nose. "Oh, yes," he'd moan when she took a puff. "Take it inside you. Let it control you."

"I want it to," she'd reply as if hypnotized. "Iwant to be a smoker."

Finally, when Hiro had once again reached that summit and couldn't bear to watch his little sister inhale another puff, his dick exploded. Yuki felt the gushing of a fountain inside her vagina which immediately triggered wild convulsions in her body and a sensation of plummeting to earth from the clouds above. "I'm falling," she whimpered as she held on tight to her brother.

"I've got you," he said reassuringly, wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm falling, Hiro," she said again, madly kissing his neck, his face, and finally his lips where she swirled her tongue with his.

Their chests were wound up tight with an uncomfortable heaviness from breathing in so much smoke. Hiro gently laid his sister down on the bed and took the cigarette still held tightly in Yuki's fingers. "I'll take that," he said with a smile and stubbed it out, along with his own, in the ashtray on the nightstand. He then lay beside her, moving his arm under her neck and holding her close.

Yuki was breathing heavily through her nose. Though her chest ached, her body felt fine, conditioned as it was from so much of the Nicotine Nectar. "I want a cigarette," she whispered with her eyes closed.

"Your wish is my command," Hiro answered obediently and pulled two cigarettes out of his pack which he then lit simultaneously.

"Cool," Yuki said as she took one of the 120's into her fingers and brought it to her mouth.

"It's something I saw in an old movie," he said with a chuckle. "I always found it so sexy."

Yuki smiled as she took a thoughtful puff, French inhaled it, and held it inside her lungs. "Hiro," she said with wisps of smoke escaping from her mouth, "did you ever think you would start smoking?"

"Honestly," Hiro answered, "no. Never."

"Me either," Yuki said, looking intently at the long 120 between her fingers emanating smoke from its tip. How she loved that orange glow.

"But now," Hiro added, "I can't even imagine going back to how it used to be."

"How it used to be," Yuki said slowly as her eyes focused on the orange glow of her cigarette's tip. "How it used to be," she whispered.

Her throat was parched from so much smoke. "Could you hand me that water bottle?" she asked looking over at the night stand on Hiro's side of the bed.

"Dry mouth again?" He reached over and gave her the bottle.

"I'm sure all this smoking isn't helping," she said as she prepared to twist the bottle cap with a jerk, but she found it came off surprisingly easy. She looked at the cap in her hand. "Did you open this before?"

"Nope," he answered as he tapped the cigarette over the ashtray which now sat on his chest.

"How it used to be," she whispered. "Hiro, let me ask you something. Three days ago, could you imagine we would be where we are today?"

"What do you mean," he answered with his eyes closed.

"I mean that until three days ago, we wouldn't even stay in the same room when Mom lit a cigarette. And how about us, here in bed? Three days ago, could you even imagine that we would be having sex?"

Hiro opened his eyes. "Um...is this a trick question? Are you saying that you regret what we just did?"

"No," she replied more emphatically now, "I don't. Not at all. But that's what's so weird." She sat up and looked into his eyes. "We both know that incest is wrong. And yet here we are, with no shame or the least bit of guilt about what we've done. This afternoon you had sex with our mother. Shouldn't that trouble us? It's like there's some moral block on our consciences."

"I guess I'm just living in the moment," he said, seeing where she was going with this. "All I've been thinking about is how good it feels in the here and now."

"Which is a textbook definition of addiction, isn't it?" She held up her cigarette. "You convince yourself not to think about the consequences to your actions."

"What brought this up?" he asked, the scientist part of him now interested in pursuing this further. He picked up the ashtray and set it on the night stand so that he could sit up.

After she placed her own cigarette in the ashtray, she held up the bottle of water. "I think this has something to do with it."

"The water?" he asked.

"Don't you have an emergency kit in this room with some water bottles?"

"Sure, in the closet," he said.

Yuki jumped up from the bed and ran to the closet, returning with one unopened bottle of water. "This bottle has been in here for a long time, right?"

"At least a few months," he replied.

"Take a look at the cap. The perforated seal is unbroken, see?"

"Okay," he said, waiting for her to continue.

"The cap on this newer bottle, however, was unsealed. I twisted it off with no effort." She opened the bottle from the closet and took a drink. "Now take a drink from the two bottles."

Hiro did so, and the expression on his face confirmed her suspicions. "They taste different," he said with his mouth agape.

She retook the newer bottle and drank from it. "Noticeably different," she said. "I think Mom spiked these bottles."

"Pfff," Hiro gawked as he sat back against the wall. "You're crazy."

"No, no," Yuki protested, "hear me out. I found an empty two-liter bottle in the kitchen tonight that I didn't realize until now tastes just like this water. The bottle had some Japanese characters on it that was definitely not in Mom's hand." She picked up her Virginia Slims and took a quick puff. "Think about it," she continued with smoke punctuating each word, "we didn't start smoking until we started drinking this water. The two have to be related." She took another puff which she inhaled and exhaled quickly.

"But I didn't have any bottled water until today at school."

"Hmm..." Yuki brought the cigarette up to the side of her mouth and puffed slowly, lost in thought. Then she snapped her fingers. "The lemonade," she said with the tone of an inquisitor.

"The what?"

"Remember when Mom made us lemonade yesterday after school? When has she ever donethat? And I wouldn't drink it because I thought it was too sour, so you drank both glasses." Yuki sat up straight, confident of her deductive abilities. "That's why you started smoking before me." She took a final double pump on her cigarette and reached across the bed to stub it out in the ashtray while hissing an exhale between pursed lips.

"Sis, what you're saying is just too unbelievable. Mom drugged us so that we would start smoking and have sex with each other?"

Yuki was silent for a moment. "Well, I didn't say I had all the answers. But you have to admit that Mom has been trying to get us to start smoking for years. You know she's always leaving packs around the house to entice us into trying it."

"Sure, but what about the sex? Mom herself has been drinking this water. In fact, she had a bottle in her hand when she came into my room this afternoon."

Yuki closed her eyes and tapped her right temple. "There must be an explanation." She lit a fresh cigarette and took a double pump freehanded. Hiro felt his dick growing firm again as he watched her puff on that lovely 120.

"Got it," she said, opening her eyes. "She spends Thursdays with Auntie Sakura, right? And before he died, Uncle worked in the Philip Morris lab. I bet she got the bottle from Auntie. That's why the Japanese characters are not in her hand. She probably didn't know what the full effect of it would be when we all drank it. I bet she even spent the whole morning getting high on it while she was home alone. That's why she wanted to fuck you when you returned from school. Afterwards, I guess, she had some sort of moral conscience crisis." It was all speculation, she concluded, but there was a probable logic to this speculation.

Hiro looked at her skeptically.

"There is one way to find out," she said slowly. "We could call your good friend Nate."

Hiro guffawed at the suggestion. "And say what?" he asked derisively. "Hey bro, how you doin? Just a quick question. You porkin' your mom?"

Yuki reached over to the night stand for her brother's phone. "Please," she said softly. "We have to know, and this is the only way."

Hiro looked at her tenderly. "It's after midnight," he reasoned in one last protest. "How do you know he's even still up?"

"It's a Friday. He's still up."

Reluctantly, Hiro took the phone and speed dialed his friend.

"Hello?" a groggy voice answered.

"Hey, Nate, how's it going?"

"Hiro?" the groggy voice answered.

"Yeah, it's your best bro, Hiro. You weren't at school today. 'Hope you're doing okay."

The voice on the other end of the line gave a loud cough and then a scratchy "ahem" to clear the phlegm from his throat. "Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry about the smoker's cough."

"Smoker's cough?" Hiro silently lipped to Yuki who was listening in on the conversation.

"Ask him," Yuki whispered insistently.

"So, bro...Nate...I just have a quick question for you." Hiro chuckled. "It's kinda out of the blue." Hiro gave a wince as he finally asked, "You, um, wouldn't happen to be having sex with your Mom, would you?"

There was a long pause on Nate's end. "How did you know?"

Hiro nearly dropped the phone. Then he heard Auntie's voice in the background. "Honey, who is it?"

"Holy fuck," Hiro whispered. "Um, well, that's great to hear. Auntie is...a...she's a beautiful smoker...I mean woman." He desperately looked at Yuki for help.

"Hang up," she said.

"Okay, bro, gotta go. 'Talk to you later."Beep.

"HolyFUCK," Hiro repeated, this time with more emphasis on the second word. He looked at Yuki with an expression of shock. The two were quiet. What was there left to say?

Hiro pulled out another two cigarettes. He put one in his mouth and gave the other one to Yuki. He lit his own first, and then offered the flame to his sister who leaned forward to reach it. Both smoked in silence, neither looking at the other.

"Well," Hiro said, "now that we know the source of the problem, what do we do about it? Do we just go back to the way things were?"

"You're pre-chem," Yuki said with the flick of her cigarette over the ashtray. "You know addiction doesn't work that way."

"And we've got it bad," Hiro said, bringing the 120 up to his lips for a deliberate puff.

"Well, Mom got her wish," Yuki said, holding the cigarette close to her mouth as she slowly shook her head. "We're both smokers." She covered the filter with her lips and took a 5 second draw that made Hiro's dick leap.

His sister was right. There was no going back to the past; and besides, he really enjoyed living in this present. "But will she let us be lovers?" he asked seductively before placing his lips against hers and breathing in every last wisp of smoke from her mouth. With both hands he grabbed her by the buttocks and easily slid his dick inside of her pussy.

PART 12

Kiko glided down the hallway towards the kitchen with a mission. She had to dispose of those spiked water bottles before they could do more damage. She must protect her children, and yet she was haunted by the guilt of bringing this all upon them.

1...456789