Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Hiro.Oh, Hiro, my little smoker. My beautiful, gorgeous smoking son. She took another swig of the nectar and closed her eyes, thinking about Hiro smoking at the kitchen table that morning. She took a deep puff on her 120 and moaned as she inhaled it. What a joy it was to have such a handsome son as a smoker. She was panting now in between successive puffs on her cigarette. Something was building inside of her. Something wonderful. Something powerful. She only needed to think of Hiro lighting that cigarette. Of the orange glow on the tip as he puffed on it freehanded. Of the snap inhale and the cascading exhale. It was all so beautiful. So exciting. She needed him.She needed to...!

"Oh," she gasped as her body began quivering uncontrollably in the chair."Oh, yes," she gasped again, feeling another powerful jolt surge through her body. She brought the cigarette up to her lips for a long, drawn out puff, and then slowly took a breath to pull the smoke deeply into her lungs. She had no intention of exhaling it. She then opened her eyes and looked down at her crotch, shocked to see that her fingers were deeply inserted into her pussy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuki spent the day avoiding Hiro at school, which wasn't difficult since the only time they saw each other was passing in the hallways. She did, however, text him and her Mom that she would be running some errands after school and be home in a few hours. She didn't know if they would believe her. She never had to run errands after school before. But if she was going to smoke her first cigarette, she wanted to find someplace other than home to do it.

Hiro was indeed surprised by the text which he read after the final bell, but he was also thrilled that he would have some time at home to smoke before Yuki's return. What was normally a 15 minute walk took him half that time. As soon as he walked in the front door, he headed straight for his room, pulled the pack of VS120's out of his desk drawer, and immediately lit a cigarette. He took a puff and inhaled it.Ohhhhh, heaven. He exhaled and took another puff, this time snapping it back. God, why did he wait so long to start smoking? He sat on the bed and slowly exhaled a long stream. He closed his eyes.I like being a smoker.

When Hiro opened his eyes, he saw that his mother was leaning against his bedroom door with a freshly lit cigarette and a nearly empty bottle of water in her hand. She was still in her silk kimono robe which was untied and revealed her supple breasts and beautiful pussy. She looked at her son seductively.

"How was school?" She brought the 120 up to her lips, took a sensuous puff, and opened her mouth wide. She snapped back the smoke and then exhaled a long stream towards Hiro. She dropped the bottle to the floor, placed the cigarette between her lips, and proceeded to remove the kimono.

Hiro was momentarily paralyzed. He had never seen his Mom naked before. It seemed that the only part of his body with any motor movement at all were his eyes as they followed that lovely cigarette which she would lift to her mouth every few seconds.

"I never realized how lonely this house gets when you're not home," she said as she slowly walked towards him, the long cigarette swinging back and forth with each step. "How fortunate we are that we have a few hours together with Yuki gone running...errands." Kiko didn't believe that. She figured that her daughter was off smoking somewhere.Good for her...and good for me.

She stood before him as he remained sitting on the edge of the bed. "You're such a handsome young man when you smoke," she whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Hiro could barely stand the pain of his dick pressing up against his pants. He had to release the pressure somehow. Kiko seemed to know what was needed of her as she first unbuttoned and then unzipped his school uniform slacks. She pulled down the underwear and saw the hard dick spring forth like a jack-in-the-box. "Ooooh," she sang with a smile, "pop goes the weasel." She took a puff, and inhaled with a wide grin. "You're even bigger than your father," she said with smoke pouring out of her mouth which she then aimed towards his crotch in a jet-stream. "How does it feel when I do this?" she said, gently stroking the now throbbing dick.

"Wonderful," Hiro answered in a whisper.

"Hmmmm," she purred. "I thought you'd like that. And if I do this?" she asked before looking him in the eyes and taking a long puff.

Three seconds. Four seconds. Hiro began to whimper at the sight. Five seconds. Six full seconds. She opened her mouth wide. The cloud was as dense as a massive pearl. There was no way she could inhale so much smoke, he thought. She let the smoke crawl snake-like just beyond the confines of her lips before snapping it all back."Yes!" Hiro gasped.

Immediately, Kiko moved her head down between his legs and wrapped her lips around his dick, swirling her tongue all around it as smoke poured out of her nose. "Ohhhh," Hiro groaned.Yes! My Mom is sucking me off. This is fucking awesome! What pleasure. What rapture!

But this was not how he wanted it. Ejaculating into his mother's mouth was not his fantasy. Confidence surged through his body as he placed his hands around her head and gently moved her face close to his. He passionately kissed her lips, pulling her upwards as he stood up from the bed. He shoved his lower body into hers, pressing his penis up against that hairy bush he felt in his dream. At that moment, he had only one all-consuming desire: he wanted to be inside of her. Hehad to be inside of her. Consequences be damned.

Kiko was moaning, her hands moving wildly all over her son's back. She managed to move their bodies around until she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Then she helped him insert his dick into her pussy as he stood over her, wildly thrusting his pelvis back and forth.

"Oh, God," she shouted in ecstasy. He was so big and she was so tight. It had been ten years since she had had anything other than her fingers in her vagina. Her ex-husband's dick couldn't compare to the powerful cock now pumping her, reminding her of how pleasurable life could be.

The soft, fleshy ridges of his mother's vagina sent wave after wave of stimulation throughout the young man's body. He lifted his head back, his eyes half closed, and inhaled a puff on the cigarette now clenched between his teeth. "Oh, yes," he moaned as smoke rose from his lips and out of his nose.

There wasn't much left on their cigarettes, but both puffed hard and long on what remained. Kiko snapped the smoke deep into her lungs and watched her son do the same, initiating climax in both of them.

"I'm going to cum," Hiro shouted.

"Oh, yes, fill me up with your cum!" Kiko pleaded. "Fuck me, my Little Emperor!"

"Oh, gawd!!!!!" Hiro blurted with an enormous groan as a raging river of sperm and semen forced its way through the tiny hole of his cock. It hurt so much, like a deep aching pain from the base of his dick all the way to the tip; and yet it was also the most pleasurable feeling he had ever experienced.Why did it have to be over so quickly? "Oh, God" he said over and over, liquid oozing out of his mother's cunt as he continued to slowly move his dick back and forth while it shrank in size.

"Oh, Mom," he said breathlessly with his eyes closed, "I'm so sorry. I came inside you." He sounded like a little boy looking for reassurance that he was not in trouble for misbehaving. "I filled you with my cum."

Kiko, who had experienced what she thought might be the strongest orgasm of her life, gently stroked her son's head. "Shhh," she said reassuringly, "it's okay. It's okay." She was breathing heavily. "It's okay."

Exhausted, Hiro collapsed on top of his Mom, their torsos united as one as Kiko embraced her son. "I couldn't help it," he said again. "I just had to cum inside you."

"It's okay," she said repeatedly, holding him in her arms and softly stroking the back of his head. "It's okay."

Kiko suddenly felt something that had been completely absent until now: intense, burning shame. Tears began forming in her eyes.What have I done?

"It's okay," she said again, but she knew that it was in factnot okay.

PART 8

Yuki had difficulty focusing on her classes throughout the day as she eagerly awaited the end of school. After the final bell, she hung-out for several minutes in the library so as not to run into her brother along the sidewalk. When she felt sure that he had left campus and was home, she walked down the street to a public bus stop. Adept as she was at using public transit to get around the city, she knew of a city park that was several miles away where she felt sure that she could light up without anyone knowing who she was; for that was her fear: not that someone would see her smoking in public (plenty of young people smoked in Richmond), but that a friend or acquaintance might see her puffing away.

Upon reaching the park, she found a secluded picnic table under some trees. This seemed as good a spot as any as she pulled the pack of Virginia Slims out of her backpack. The pack was pretty enough, but it was the contents inside that she was really interested in. She plucked out a cigarette and slid it under her nose, very much enjoying the menthol aroma. She put it between her lips and proceeded to flick the lighter, but no flame was forthcoming. She tried again. No luck. She looked to see if it was empty, but it was not. She simply could not get the flint to light. Exasperated, she slammed the lighter down on the table, realizing now why it was in the junk drawer.

"Excuse me," a voice said behind her. Yuki spun around, the cigarette dangling from the center of her lips, and saw a beautiful African American teenage girl in the same school uniform as her own addressing her in the most adorable Southern accent.

"Aren't you Yuki?"

Holy shit, Yuki thought to herself.This girl knows me. Embarrassed, she pulled the cigarette out of her mouth. "You're...," she played for time, hoping this girl would help her out.

"Brenda," the 18 year old said pointing at herself, "from Bio. I sit with the other seniors in the back."

"Yes, Brenda Fox!" Yuki said with the point of a finger. She had indeed noticed her before from afar...many times.

"I, uh, didn't know you smoked," Brenda said with an awkward smile.

"Well, believe it or not, it's my first time. Unfortunately," Yuki added, picking up the green lighter, "I can't get this frickin' thing to work."

"Well," Brenda began as she took a seat opposite of Yuki, "it seems we have a related problem. You see," she continued while reaching into her purse and pulling out a pack of Newports, "I have a lighter that works, but an empty pack. Shall we combine our resources?"

"Sure," Yuki said with a smile, amazed - and surprisingly aroused - that this pretty African American she had noticed before in the back row was actually a smoker. She handed the teenager the pack of VS 120's.

"Oooh," the teen said as she pulled out a cigarette, "Virginia Slims. Good choice for a first time smoker." She lit the 120 freehanded like a pro. "It's very smooth," she said exhaling with the cigarette bobbing up and down. She then flicked the lighter again and offered the flame to Yuki. Nervously, Yuki moved the cigarette towards the silver lighter and gently puffed and inhaled immediately. The result was not what she expected as she began coughing uncontrollably.

"Yikes," Brenda said with a wince, "not a good idea to inhale so soon when it's your first time. It takes practice to get past that gag reflex. Short puffs, shallow inhales. Like this."

Brenda demonstrated without even an "ahem" to clear her throat; and upon following her new friend's instructions, Yuki managed to inhale the smoke without a cough. It was soft and fluffy, like inhaling smoky cotton balls, and she immediately felt a slight rush that made her feel pleasantly lightheaded. Clearly she was going to be holding on to this pack after finishing this cigarette. She took another short puff, followed by an inhale that was just a bit deeper than before. Her body, conditioned by 5 ounces of Nectar, welcomed the direct stimulation the Virginia Slims' nicotine provided. Yuki slowly exhaled, fully relaxed.

"You know," Brenda said holding the long cigarette aloft, "I was really surprised when I saw you out here with that cigarette. I mean, you don't really fit the personality profile of a smoker. You're hardly the type of bad girl one expects to see light up."

Yuki brought the 120 to her lips, but before taking a slow puff, said, "Good girls can smoke, too."

"True," Brenda said, followed by an exquisite French inhale that mesmerized Yuki.

"How do you do that?"

Brenda, who was so comfortable with smoking that she hardly thought about "how" to do it, tried to explain that it was all in the movement of the lower lip. After a few tries, Yuki got the hang of it and loved how it made her nose tingle. From then on, most of her puffs were followed by French inhales.

The two young women chatted amiably for the next few minutes about Bio class and mutual friends before Brenda finally asked the question that was on her mind. "So," she said while tapping her cigarette with an outstretched arm, "why do you want to start smoking?"

"I don't really know," Yuki said truthfully. "If you had offered me a cigarette yesterday, I would have rejected it in disgust, and probably urged you to quit in the process. But last night...." Yuki paused. This was her first conversation with Brenda. She wasn't willing to confide EVERYTHING in her. "Last night I saw my brother smoking, and it just got me interested, you know?" Yuki herself was now holding her cigarette aloft as she consciously sought to emulate Brenda's style. "So," she said after a quick puff, "here I am, smoking in the park."

"Well, lucky for me," Brenda said as she stubbed the cigarette out on the wooden table and threw the butt down on the ground. "May I?" she asked as she pointed at the pack. Yuki gave a nod of approval.

"So you said your brother smokes. His name is Hiro, right?" she asked with the cigarette bouncing between her lips before lighting the tip.

Yuki nodded. She noticed the butt of the cigarette was getting warmer now between her fingers as the tobacco dwindled.

"He's pretty hot," Brenda offered as a compliment with smoke pouring down through her nose. Then she sat up straight, brought the cigarette to the side of her mouth and puffed slowly. She opened her mouth to let a white blob emerge from between her lips, then snapped it back in one swift ghost inhale. "I'd like to get me some of that," she said, referring to Hiro as she held the white fumes in her lungs, then exhaled it in a fountain of smoke that cascaded upwards.

Yuki blushed. Was it because she wanted some of that, too? Or was it because this exhibitionist's style was so incredibly erotic that Yuki was starting to get aroused just watching her. She wondered what it would be like to kiss her.

"Does your Mom know?"

"What," Yuki asked mid-puff as the question shook her out of her fantasy of Brenda. She moved the cigarette to just outside of her lips. "That he smokes? I dunno." She continued her puff, did another nosehale, and slowly let the smoke exit from her mouth. "What I can tell you is that she must be thrilled if she does know."

Brenda looked at her with a confused expression. "Your Momwants him to smoke?"

"Both of us." She put the cigarette in the center of her mouth and puffed hard.

"Both of you??"

Yuki slowly exhaled half of the smoke in her mouth, and then took a breath. "She's Japanese," Yuki said with the wave of her hand in a dismissive gesture.

"I thought you were Japanese," Brenda said even more confused now.

"I am!" Yuki agreed. "But she'sreal Japanese, likefrom Japan Japanese. She started smoking when she was like in grade school or something. It's always been her dream that me and my brother pick up the habit."

Brenda slowly shook her head in awe as she puffed. Then after opening her mouth a crack and snapping back the smoke, she said, "You're soooo lucky." She paused to turn her head and exhale a long stream. "If my Momma caught me smoking, she'd skin me alive."

"Hmmm," Yuki replied. She really didn't know what to say to that since her family situation was so incredibly different.

"Why Virginia Slims?" Brenda asked after an uncomfortable pause.

"I didn't have a choice. It's what my mom smokes."

Brenda exhaled another fountain of smoke that cascaded upwards, leading Yuki to make a mental note. She loved that move.

"So, you're not only a smoker," Brenda said accusingly, "you're also a thief!" She then smiled mischievously. "There is hope for you yet, Yuki. You'll be a bad girl in no time."

Yuki broke into a wicked grin. "'Hope so." She stubbed out her cigarette, threw the butt on the ground, and immediately reached for the VS120's pack.

PART 9

Kiko opened her eyes which needed to adjust to the dimly lit room. Why was she naked on Hiro's bed? And why was her son lying naked next to her? Her pussy ached and was crusty with dried cum. What had happened? Her last clear memory was talking to Sakura on the phone.

And then she remembered everything, all of it rushing back into her mind like a flash flood. She remembered masturbating in the kitchen. Masturbating in the living room. Masturbating in her bedroom. She remembered deciding to fill up new water bottles not with 1 ounce of Nectar but 8 ounces! She remembered drinking the Nectar straight until the two-liter bottle was empty. And she remembered coming into her son's room after he got home, and then.... She shuddered at the thought. How could she have been so reckless?

She quietly got up from the bed and put on the silk kimono that lay on the floor. She exited the room, silently closing the door, and ran down the hallway to her bedroom.God, please don't let Yuki be home yet. She took a shower, crying the whole time, but neither tears nor soap could wash away her shame. At 39 years old, she was still of child-bearing age. What if Hiro got her pregnant? After dressing herself, she frantically went through her medicine cabinet looking for the morning-after pills she used after Yuki was born. She found the bottle with an expiration date that was ten years old. It would have to do. She could go to Planned Parenthood for some more pills tomorrow.That way if it happened again....

No! How could she even think that? She looked at herself in the mirror. Youfucked your son. You bitch.You whore! You committed the worst sin a mother could commit. You crossed the line that must never be crossed! She gazed upon her reflection with disgust.

She lit a cigarette and snapped back a huge puff. Immediately she felt the calming effect of the nicotine flowing through her bloodstream. It helped make her feel a bit saner with each puff. And then a voice in the back of her mind asked the questions she was most afraid of:

Didn't you enjoy it?

Don't you want more?

And the more she puffed on that cigarette...the more nicotine she took into her body, the more reasonable that voice sounded. She DID want to fuck him again. And not just fuck him. (In the mirror, she watched herself move her fingers towards her pussy while she took puff after puff on the 120.) She wanted his dick in her mouth and up her ass. She wanted to hear her Little Emperor cry out "Mom" in ecstasy as he climaxed that powerful load into...

She slammed her fist down on the sink.NO! It cannot and will not be.

------------------------------

But what would happen now? How does life go on as normal when life can never be normal again? She can cook the dinner, but how can she eat it at the same table with her son? And what about when they were alone, as there would no doubt be times when they would be? Could they ever have a casual conversation again? Would they even be able to control their emotions? Kiko was in the kitchen, a lit cigarette dangling from her lips as she chopped a cucumber with a butcher knife, thinking about all of this when she heard his voice behind him.

123456...9