Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This "pre-game show" (as Kiko liked to call it) would give Nate and Hiro the opportunity to get nice and hard watching the girls while masturbating as they sat on each side. Sometimes the excitement would be too overwhelming and one or both would quickly stand up and ejaculate onto the faces of the two girls while they were sexually engaged. Both boys today, however, were holding their own. When ready, they would simultaneously scoot up behind the girl of their choice and insert their dicks anally. Neither of the four had any particular preference as to whom they fucked. After all, it was the smoking that aroused them rather than the person doing it. While anal sex was not a preferred activity of the girls, it was definitely for the boys who found the tight anal flesh enveloping their dicks incredibly stimulating as they puffed on their cigarettes freehanded.

Occasionally, Kiko and Sakura would join in on the fun, but for now they were just spectators as they continued to chat quietly.

"So Hiro turned down U of Virginia's enrollment scholarship?" Sakura asked in a whisper.

Kiko was watching her son thrust his pelvis against the beautiful chocolate ass of Brenda. Occasionally his dick would slip out and he would frantically try to reinsert it. "Get that huge Asian cock back inside me!" Brenda would order in ecstasy, and Hiro would comply so as to keep the group's rhythm going.

"For now," Kiko answered in a soft voice to Sakura, holding her cigarette close to her lips for an easily accessible puff, "he'll go to the local community college."

"Mmmm, so will Nate," Sakura said as she brought her cigarette up to her lips, and then added, "I just can't imagine him being away from me." She remained silent for at least a minute, admiring her son's technique as he ass-fucked Yuki while also massaging her small breasts. The spectacle was making her wet.

"There will be consequences, of course, turning down a full scholarship to such a prestigious school," Kiko ruminated. "But every choice we make has consequences," she added thoughtfully, "some good, some bad. Right now, he's focused on the present...."

Sakura felt compelled to finish her friend's sentence, "...and what feels good right now in the present isthis," she said pointing with both hands to the orgy before them. She then lifted her tea cup. "To the addiction."

Kiko followed her lead. "The addiction."

Both gulped down the Nectar and began to disrobe.

END

1...456789