Adding a Third Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple explores their deeper, darker sexual desires.
10.2k words
4.55
14.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adding a Third pt II

A Very Reproductive Date

About a week later, Janine was thumbing her phone and considering calling Jake to see if he wanted a date this Saturday.

She debated about phoning him but finally called his number and dialled. "Hello?" asked a masculine voice from the other end of the phone that made her pussy weep with desire.

"Hi Jake, it's Janine here. 'Member me?" she giggled.

"How could I forget!" responded Jake. "'I thought you'd forgotten about me! How are you doing?"

"Oh, things are moving along just swimmingly!" she exclaimed, sure he would not really understand her full meaning.

"Great to hear, Janine! What's on your mind?" Jake asked.

"I was wondering what you were doing tomorrow afternoon, and if you were in the mood for company?" enquired Janine coyly.

"I have no plans. Did you have something in mind?" he asked hopefully.

"I'd like to drop by your place around one. I have a proposal to put to you."

"This girl doesn't mess around," he thought. "Sure," he said, "One o'clock at my place. See you then!"

"Definitely!" she giggled as she hung up the phone and bit her bottom lip. "If all turns out well, a good time could be had by all," she giggled to herself. She had put her plan in motion. Would it pay off?

"I'm going out to see Jake on Saturday, Honey! Isn't that wonderful!" cried Janine when she found Walt. She watched his expressions and reactions closely as she gave him the news.

Walt felt his cock begin to twitch and jump in his pants upon receipt of the news. "That's wonderful, Janine. I'm sure you will have a good time!" he smiled and congratulated her in genuine tones.

Saturday morning arrived. After breakfast, he knelt and shaved her pussy clean in the tub with surgical precision. It was their tradition that, after he was finished shaving her, she would exit the tub and he would get down on his knees before her to check his work with his tongue. Today, he was extra eager to be sure that her beaver was completely smooth, just the way she liked to be.

The moment she was she was dry, he fell to his knees, carefully probing with his tongue, overrunning the usual places then began to dart in and out of her still damp pussy. She got wetter by the second as his tongue roamed in and out of her dripping honey hole, climbed her cute, pink slot and flickered over her little button of a clitty. After having cum so hard first thing in the morning, she was quite sensitive. In moments, his marvellously talented and magical tongue made her explode into her second orgasm of the day with more to cum.

After showering, Walt helped Janine get dressed into a very short, black miniskirt that her pussy could peak out from under and a black, frilly halter top that barely covered her nipples. A black, lacy garter belt girded her waist under the skirt with the garters holding up black, thigh high stockings

Half way through, Janine lay Walt back on the bed, put one knee at each ear and set her underwearless snatch down onto his lips. "Mama need more of that!" she mused. "Eat me again, Walt?" she asked. Walt wasted no time in burying his tongue into his wifes tangy cunt, loving every minute if it as he licked.

"You know I'm going out with Jake today," she teased as she washed her face with her steaming cunt juice. "Eat my pussy really good." she said sitting up to grind her cunt on his face more effectively. "I want her to be fully prepared to take Jakes massive dick today." She again watched his reactions closely, scanning for a reaction. "His cock is so much bigger than yours, you know!" she chided.

She watched his cute, little cock as it twitch as it began to get hard. There was a muffled moan from Walt s he listened and continued with his appointed task. She took that as an affirmative reaction from Walt as his heart rate jumped. She could feel his pulse beneath her racing like a jackrabbit. "He's genuinely excited about this!" she thought.

"Oh, baby!" she cooed as she bent forward and took his tiny prick into her mouth whole and began to slurp and suck on it. Instantly, he got harder than granite. "This is about as excited as I've ever seen him," she thought as she bobbed up and down on his little cock and swayed her pussy on his face so he could catch all of the just right angles. Moments later, they both exploded together in a beautiful, gasping, messy, wet orgasm. She moaned loudly as the contractions of her orgasm began. Walt came so much and with such ferocity that Janine couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up with the flow of jizz from Walts teenie weenie and a some began to leak out the corners of her lips. When they came up for air, Walt gazed into Janines deep brown, doe soft eyes and bent to kiss her. She immediately shoved the ball of cum that she had been saving in her mouth between his lips and watched in amusement as his mind caught up with current events. He smiled and swallowed the ball whole, much to the amusement of his wife. "Snowball!" she laughed as she threw her arms around her beloved husband and kissed him passionately.

He rolled over onto her her body, trailing his tiny cock up her thigh, and bent her over. He slipped his minuscule bulk inside her still spasming pussy and began to pump in and out. She didn't feel much as he entered her cunt and having his few inch dick inside her was so different from the wonderful stretching Jake had given her, but she dutifully oohed, ahed, moaned and groaned under his ineffectual assault.

In time he pumped up and came hard for the second time, putting his deposit in her trembling snatch. "Now, you need to clean up my pussy again," She giggled.

Walt dutifully ate his own cum out of his wifes pussy until she gratefully began to howl with delight as her orgasms began anew.

"Oh, your mouth is so wonderful, Walt!" she sighed as he rolled over on his back again.

"Just want to see you prepared, Sweet," returned a smiling Walt.

Janine went and finished applying her makeup and making final preparations She kissed Walt deeply before she left and noted a twinkle in his eye that was not generally there.

It was raining when Janine arrived at Jakes apartment. She paused before she opened the car door and called Jake.

"Hello?" came Jakes voice as he picked up.

"Hi Jake!" she giggled. "I'm here in the parking lot!"

"Okay, I'll come down and let you in." he replied and hung up.

She hung up then thought for a moment. "I'm about to go in to fuck another man because my husband wants me to," she thought. A shiver ran through her as she opened the door, turned out her umbrella then ran for the entrance of the building.

When she arrived at the door, she found Jake already waiting there in the lobby for her. "Hi, Janine! Glad you could make it!" he said in friendly, bass tones as he opened the door for her.

"Hi, Jake!" she bubbled, closing the umbrella before throwing her arms about him, kissing his warm lips and hugging him close. "How are you?" she asked as they came up for air and began walking toward the elevator that would take them up to Jakes abode.

"Doing just fine, thank you Janine!" he bubbled. "Better now that you're here!" he grinned.

"Aww, sweet! Well, truth be known, I feel the same way!" she white lied as he pushed the button to call the elevator car and bent to kiss her luscious lips once again. Once inside the elevator car, he reacquired and held her lip locked in his passionate embrace all the way to his floor.

As they entered his condo, she heard a mechanical voice to her left say, "Welcome back, Doctor Birmingham. "Would you like to play a nice game of chess? As she turned to face the direction of the voice, she beheld a three foot tall robotic figure with a perfectly round head, round body and rounded extremities sitting on triangular treads

She chuckled to herself, "I wonder when it's gonna get around to asking what Dave's doing!"

"Wait, Doctor?" she asked with surprise in her voice.

"I received my PhD in robotics," he said dismissively. "I'm not a real doctor. But, introductions are an order. UMA," he said, enunciating in a clear voice.

The machine cruised across the carpet on its treads, stopped a few feet from Jake and waited, fixing him in twin telescopes that served as its eyes. "UMA", he repeated," this is Janine. Janine, meet UMA, short for Under water Media Automaton..

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Ms. Janine," the machine said as he finished speaking. As it turned and extended a mechanical hand in greeting, Jake groaned as the machine again included an identifier with Janines name.

"Ah, shit," he spat with distain. He bent to the machine, tapped a spot to open a panel and began poking at a small, symbolled keyboard. "I don't think I'm ever going to get that iro.." His voice trailed off as he looked up and noticed that she had removed her trenchcoat, revealing the slutty little outfit that was hidden beneath it. The sight stopped him cold in his tracks. "Wow, Janine. You look fantastic!" he enthused. She did look radiant standing there regarding him with boardroom hips and bedroom eyes. "I do have a question for you though. Would you allow me to film us? You can say no," he started quickly.

She reached up and put her arms around his neck. "Only if you send my phone a copy," she titillated her reply in affirmation. "Video is gonna drive Walt wild!" she mentally considered.

"UMA, film Janine and I this afternoon." said Jake as Janine pulled him into his bedroom. The little machine hummed into the room after then. After that, the only notice of the little device was a hum as it recorded.

Once bedside, she swung around and sat him down so she could properly model her outfit for him. She bent over forwards so put his nose between her ample tits, then turned around and bent over to tantalize him with her smooth, wet pussy.

"You like?" asked Janine coyly looking over her shoulder..

"Oh, my God, you would have to be gay or dead not to appreciate your body in that outfit! I'm not so sure the dead wouldn't be turned on! God, you could make a leopard change his spots in that!" enthused Jake as she approached him. He fondled and fumbled with her pussy with one hand whole slipping the halter top off one nipple and rolling the soft, pink flesh between his fingers. She moaned softly and parted her legs to allow him to push one of his thick fingers inside her. Her hands instinctively fell to his head as they did with Walt. He bent his head between her legs to sample her sweet fare.

"Not quite right," thought Janine as she pressed and pulled on his head trying to get his tongue and mouth in the right position for her full enjoyment. "A little your left," she mentally ruminated. "No,no... your other left, stupid! Oh God, he's like a bull in a china shop!" she considered. It felt like he not only resisted her guidance, but actively fought her when she was attempting to adjust his focus. "He's hopeless when it comes to oral sex!" she decided. "Good thing his talents lie elsewhere!" she mused, thinking of his huge cock. "So different from Walt!"

She disengaged from his embrace and began to remove his shirt, button by button. His broad, hairy chest soon emerged from the under the fabric as she slid it over his manly shoulders. She marvelled at the rippling muscle beneath his bronzed skin as her hands began to study his beautiful torso via the Braille system. "So different from Walt," she mentally mused.

As their lips connected in passionate embrace, her fingers drifted slowly down his hard body to the button on his jeans and quickly undid it. Then she slowly pulled his zipper slowly and teasingly all the way down. He stretched out his frame to aid in her endeavour. She began to ease them over his hips and off his legs. He stretched and relaxed at all the right moments, and soon the apparel was lying on the floor. She slipped his briefs from his hips, took his, hardening member in her tiny hand and began massaging it up and down, feeling the length, the breadth and the strength of his magnificent member.

"Ooh, Janine," he groaned as she ran her hand up and down and made his prick harder and harder, "that feels so good!" he breathed as his prong came alive, jumping and throbbing in her hand. His length and girth were an intoxicant to her. Upon sight, she just had to put the bulbous head of his monster between her lips and taste. She bent, parted her jaws and slipped the soft skin of his circumcized head between her lips. A slight whir told her the "photographer" was alive and filming well as she slid the tip of his dong between her wet, parted lips.

She found his huge dick, which was almost too girthful to fit between her teeth, sliding into her mouth to be quite fulfilling as she slathered the underside of the head of his prong with her tongue. His groan of appreciation and his hands falling gently to the back of his head told her of his enrapturement. She smiled as she slid this giant tube snake deeper into her mouth to brush gently against the back of her soft, wet throat then relax as he slid it in further.

"God, his cock is truly magnificent!" she thought as he slowly slid it out of her throat into her mouth, taking a few breaths then back down her throat Her hand jerked his prong in time with the bobbing up and down of her head as she thrust just the head down her throat on each cycle..

He was groaning heartily when his member finally reached full height. She took it out of her mouth, jumped up into his lap. Spread her legs and plunged his monster member into her hungry, wet cunt, then looked over her shoulder to be sure that the camera would catch the best part of her act. She began to moan and bounce up and down oh his enormous schlong, pulling up until his head was between her juicy cunt lips before plunging his man meat all the way back inside her pretty, pink well stretched little pussy. Before long, Jake too, was moaning and groaning as she worked her magic. She looked into the camera again so that it best recorded the look of erotic joy in her eyes and the best view of her tasty twat drooling all over his mammoth member.

"You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna making me cum! Oh, Honey! He's making me cum!" she began to scream in a high pitched voice while looked vacantly into the camera lens yet again as she announced the arrival of her first orgasm. Her body shimmied and vibrated as his fingers gripped her ass harder and he continued to pound his meat in and out of her sweet cooze. Her screams and moans became gradually more intense with time. The size of his cock was constantly catching her off guard as it slid over a sensitive spot deep inside her that Walt could never reached, starting another vibration on the spot or sending rocket trails of excitement coursing throughout her body.

"You gonna cum for me, Baby? Cum on, cum deep inside my pussy," she suddenly said in raging, ragged breaths. He groaned underneath her as he buried his member balls deep in her sweet little muff. His main vein exploded like a fire hose and began pumping the precious fluid out of the tip of his prong and deep inside her. As he began to cum, her orgasm exploded. Vibration and sensation emanating from the sudden intense heat deep inside her pussy as his thick cream spilled from his pulsating cock began to through her with lightening speed. She sat bolt upright on his throbbing prong to have all of it inside her steaming cunt.

"This is incredible!" she thought before another contraction sent her moaning and groaning again. "Oh, he seems to cum forever!"

She pulled off his huge cock, and lay down beside him in the aftermath of the tremendous orgasms she had just experienced. "My God, you are so damn good with that cock of yours!" she exhaulted as her breathing and heart rate returned to normal rate.

Jake smiled at her and said, "Why, thank you. Thank you very much!" doing his impression of Elvis and both giggled.

"I do have something to talk to you about, though."

"Oh?" he quired. "What is it?"

"I'm afraid I have to tell you that I haven't been completely honest with you, Jake."

"What?" Jake enquired, now thoroughly confused.

"There's more to the story here. I'm married," she confessed and then held her breath.

Jake jumped as though stung by bees. "Oh, I'm sorry" he began, "I really didn't mean to... I should have asked. This is all my fault. Please accept my humble..." Janines soft fingers across his lips quieted him as his eyes searched for answers in her face.

"It's okay," she told him softly.

"It's okay?" he questioned. "How can it be okay? You're cheating on your husband! And I'm the guy you're cheating on him with!"

Janine had not anticipated such reaction, but forged ahead anyway. "Yes," she countered, "and my husband knows all about it."

"What?" answered Jake with a flat voice and expressionless. "He does? And, he's okay with this?" said Jake in a rather amazed voice

"Yes," Janine repeated. "He's more than okay with this. In fact, this was his idea."

Jake fell silent for a few moments as he contemplated Janines confession. "Are you not happy at home with him?" asked Jake presently.

"Oh my God, yes! Walt's answered Janine.

"Then, why did you allow me to pick you up?"

Janine was surprised at the astuteness of her lover. "We've been talking about doing something like this for a long time," she started.

"What, cuckolding him?" he interrupted

"Yes, now shush and let me talk. He seemed to really get turned on when I would tell him bedroom stories about fucking other men, then coming home to tell him about it and tease him with it. When I came home from our last encounter, I eased into the conversation and his libido skyrocketted."

"You told him what we did?" he confirmed. "And, it made him horny?"

"Beyond horny. He was ravenous. But, he's not the most well hung male to ever grace the face of the earth, you see," she delicately finished.

"Oh? How did the two of you ever get together?" enquired Jake.

"We met in highschool," she began. "It started off with him being assigned to me as a tutor."

"Oh, he's intelligent, is he?" interjected Jake.

"Walt's a genius," stated Janine. "In all the time we were in high school and college together, he always got straight As, yet I never once saw him actually study once. He's the reason I got into college in the first place!" she laughed. "He taught me how to study and he made sense of mathematics for me when all the teachers did was to muddy the waters."

"Oh, yeah," mused Jake. "What made you choose him to be your boyfriend, then?"

"He was really sweet in his polite, unassuming way when he first started to come around." she began. My parents just loved him from day one. He would come over to our house, day after day, just to help me, yet never made a pass at me, never made a crude comment. Before we started dating, he was always there to comfort me when I broke up with various boyfriends. Never once did he try to capitalize on my weakness when I was crying on his shoulder. He consoled me, genuinely concerned for my feelings and welfare. On breaking up with the last boyfriend I ever had, I couldn't wait for him to make the first move but, knowing he probably wouldn't, I kissed him and unlocked a door into the realm known as Walt. We've been a couple ever since. He even came clean about the fact that his being chosen as my tutor was not exactly left to chance."

"Oh? What happened?"

"He apparently uploaded a few lines of code to the selection program in the school computer and created a desired outcome for himself. He got to be with me was what he confessed later. I thought that was the sweetest thing I'd ever heard at the time."

"Wow, that's quite the story! Why makes you stay with him now?" was the next question on Jakes lips.

She thought for a moment before responding. "He is the kindest, most generous, most sincere, most romantic man a woman could be lucky enough to be married to," she began. "He's a lot of fun to be around, he's witty, well spoken, polite charming but, the biggest reason I love him so is that ever since even before we first started dating in high school, he has consistently put my needs above his. I only learned much later about how me talking to him about my new boyfriends really ripped him up inside, but he was still there. I know he loves me heart and soul and I feel that coming from him constantly. We're soul mates if there ever were such a thing."