Adding a Third Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rose from the bed and he threw on a robe. "UMA," Jake said as the machine rose and rolled to his feet.

"Yes, Doctor Birmingham?"

"Send Janines phone the media of this afternoon time stamp 1:15 to 3:30. You will find her in my contacts. Then, execute Protocol Two B."

"Are you sure, Doctor Birmingham?"

"Yes, UMA. Execute order," replied Jake calmly.

"Right away, Doctor Birmingham," the machine said as it began to whir and follow the orders Jake had issued to it. A beep in Janines purse told of the video being transfered to her phone.

"Task complete,"said UMA.

Janine recognized that it was starting to get late, and she wanted to get home to visit with Walt. "It's getting on toward dinner time and I really should get going," mentioned Janine pulling her shoes and trenchcoat on. "By the way, what's 'Protocol Two B'?" enquired Janine.

"That's the robots purge function. It not only deletes the information, but overwrites it making it impossible to retrieve. It's used to protect sensitive documents," he explained.

"Didn't you want a copy?" she asked?

"I decided to leave the first one with you. If you choose to send me a copy, I would be very grateful, but you don't have to. It's now all your choice," explained Jake.

The recording was now gone forever from UMAs memory. The only remaining evidence was in Janines purse and she could decide what to do with it from there.

She flipped through the video on her phone during the cab ride home and marked the highlights for Walts viewing pleasure. She found that she had to hit mute during the ride because the taxi driver just about drove off the road while the sound was on.

She arrived home, paid the cab fare and walked into the house to find Walt just where she expected, in his study working diligently on his next manuscript, completely unaware of her presence. She stopped at the threshold of the open door and just watched her beloved husband for a little while. She observed the way he perched in his chair, the way his concentration sat on his brow, the way his long fingers danced excitedly over the keys of his keyboard as he wrote.

"He's so adorable!" she smiled and gazed at her beloved husband. "Look at him there, sitting in his chair working away. No wonder I fell in love with him!" she giggled. She had thought about it, and really couldn't see life without him, the skinny, little kid who had won her heart all those years ago.

The sound in the silence caught his attention and made him look up. The sight of his beautiful wife at the threshold of his study brought a huge smile to his face, and she breathed a heavy sigh of relief. She smiled, somewhat shyly, regarding him with her lust clouded, blue eyes and come hither glance.

"So, how'd it go?" smiled Walt, as he caught sight of his wife. The idea of where she had been and what she had been doing turned him on incredibly, so he worked hard to control the excitement in his vice.

Janine wordlessly entered the study, dropping her trenchcoat and revealing her gorgeous body in the slutty little outfit as she crossed the carpeted distance between the door and the desk. Once there, she slipped around to where he was and put her hand on the back of his head. She coaxed him forward as she fell back, searching for a wall to brace against and pulling her husband along with her. Her back finally touched the wall and she angled her legs from it while pulling his head below her miniskirt and straight toward her dripping wet and demolished cunt. She so ached for the soothing feel of his tongue on her swollen labia that the very idea had put her on a mission. She knew exactly what she wanted, and she was out to get it.

Walt got the idea immediately, then was on his knees and between her legs in a flash. He inhaled her heavy musk and allowed it intoxicate his senses once again. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and slipped between her lips to tickle her tight little,bright red clitty.

She moaned in pleasure. "Jake has a huge cock, but Walk can do THAT!" she thought gleefully as she allowed herself to be carried into the euphoria created by his tongue and mouth.

Walts tongue began sliding slowly and gingerly down her still swollen and saturated slot toward her sweet honey hole, licking and tasting every delicious morsel she had to offer. When he arrived at destination, he cautiously dipped his tongue inside her inflamed hole. Janine squeezed his head and squirmed in pleasure. She had never been fucked that hard, then been eaten out right after and the sensations were driving her crazy with lust and desire. He finally pushed his tongue inside her and scooped out the nectar that she and Jake had provided. He closed his eyes as he went in after more and more. The more he ate, the more he wanted and the more animalistic he became. Faster and faster his tongue and head moved as he licked and sucked every square inch of her pussy clean of any foreign genetic traces.

"Ooh, Walt!" she beamed. "I've never seen you like this before! I love it!" as she enjoyed the fullest of his tongue and attentions.

Janines legs were shaking and felt like her twat was on fire by the time she had finished orgasming against her husbands face. His grinning visage looked out from between her legs with the bottom half of his jaw covered in hers and Jakes juices. She smiled down at her husband before bidding him to stand with her. She seductively took his hand and began to coax him out of the room. In moments, she was leading him down the hall to their bedroom.

Once inside, she levelled him with a steely look. "Get dressed, Slave!" she commanded imperiously. She knew he loved it when she dominated him, so she had decided on the way home that since she had received such a brilliant fucking that she would pass it forward. She would fuck her adoring husbands brains out.

He understood exactly what she meant and thrilled to the idea that his wife wanted to dominate him once again. She wanted him to dress in lingerie for this party. He virtually skipped off to dress, such was his passion for the garments. For some reason, when they did play these games, he always thrilled to being the submissive slave.

When he emerged, he was wearing a royal blue garter belt with dark blue stockings suspended from it. A lace and silk pair of matching panties adorned his crotch and a bra made to match the garter belt was wrapped around his chest. "Gotta admit, he does look good in lingerie," she thought.

"Makeup?" she ordered with the question.

Walt sat down at the vanity and began to expertly apply the various tints and ointments that would bring out the highlights in his face, just as she had taught him. He slung a brunette wig over his head and he was ready. He stood up and turned to face her.

"Hello, Stephanie!" his wife greeted with an evil grin as she stepped aside, revealing a wedge shaped cushion with a towel draped over it on top of the blankets of the bed as well as restraint straps designed to hold him down. "Get on your knees and put it on me," she ordered as she callously handed him her strap on harness.

"Yes Mistress," he acquiesced, taking the strap on harness from her hand while sinking to his knees.

She stepped into it and he slowly pulled it up her shapely legs. His fingers then busied themselves with the various buckles and attachments and soon had her strap on held firmly in place. He looked up and beamed at her.

She looked down returning his glance. "Suck it!" she hissed through clenched teeth, getting hotter by the second. With a wicked look in her eyes, she spread her legs for balance and placed both of her hands on the back of his head, bidding him forward.

"Yes, Mistress," whispered Walt. He bent forward, parting his jaws to accept her hip-attached dildo between his lips, his eyes never leaving hers. She held his head firmly in place as she began to gyrate her hips, pushing and pulling her she-prong in and out of his saliva soaked maw as he bobbed back and forth.

"That is so hot!" she moaned, looking down at her husband as her dildo slid intently in and out of his wide open orifice. "I'd like to see you doing that with a real cock," she mused. She took one wrist then the other, gently wrapping each with the restraint cuffs she meant to out to put to good use as he bobbed and slid his hand up and down on her synthetic cock. "I have plans for these!" she giggled in a dusky voice that she knew drove him wild.

He was shivering in excitement with her plastic dick moving in and out of his well lubricated mouth, distracting him as she went about her work. It had been a long time since they had played bondage games, and he relished the opportunity to roll the bones just one more time.

"Get up there, on your hands and knees! Keep your knees together," she commanded, suddenly jerking her prong out of his mouth and gesturing toward the bed.

"Yes Mistress," he answered submissively. Walt obediently climbed up and assumed the prescribed position. She smiled as she gazed down at him. "Aww, he looks so cute, propped up there all made up like that," she thought.

"He has no idea what's about to happen to him!" she delighted. A sudden thrill of power rushed down her spine as she put her simple plan into action. She suddenly lunged forward and grabbed both of his wrists. The surprise of her manouver froze him momentarily as his hands were hauled out from under him and he fell face first into the comforter. She quickly locked the cuffs behind his hamstrings, rendering him completely helpless, open to her and her not so tender mercies.

While her subject now held powerless, she dropped their new virtual reality helmet over his head, plugged her phone into the dock and started the video. Walt was suddenly lost in the events UMA had recorded that afternoon.

His futile struggles only served to heighten her arousal as she began to pour lube on his quivering ass and massage it into his waiting asshole in preparation for the events to come. She greased the she cock at her waist and brushed the insides of the crack of his ass, then gripped his hips in both of her hands. When she nudged his most tender spot with just the tip, he jumped forward slightly, but his bonds prevented him from moving.

"Are you okay, Love?" she asked with some concern as she gently pressed the plastic prong into his ass with her hips. A muffled note of approval from under the helmet and a shimmy of his slim hips were her reward as she continued to enter to slowly enter him.

As he viewed the events of her sexual tryst that afternoon, his groans filtered through the helmet drifted up to her ears as she continued to slowly push in and back out of him, widening and relaxing his tender asshole. "Oh, you like that, I know you do!" she cooed as her plastic prong again punctured his inner ring. "There," she continued, "are you enjoying yourself?" Again a muffled, if slightly delayed, affirmative response sounded from under the helmet. It sent a thrill down her spine to know that he was enjoying himself as much as she was.

She looked down on his shapely legs, accentuated by the stockings on is smooth legs and the garter belt encircling his loins that brought out the natural curves in his hips. "Mmm," she marvelled, "he does look good in lingerie," she thought as she shook her head and began to increase the speed of her gyrations.

Inside the helmet, Walt was witnessing the afternoon his wife had shared with a stranger and was completely spellbound by the events unfolding before his eyes. The sensations introduced by being trussed up and having his wife peg him with her strap on made him feel vibrant and alive as she began to pound in and out of him. Suddenly, he didn't care anymore. At that moment, he became completely lost in the hedonistic pleasure that had overtaken his moaning, quivering and vibrating body.

Finally, she pulled out, rolled over and unlocked his bonds. He fell over on the bed, unmoving and she removed the helmet. He broadly stretched his aching muscles when she noticed that he had a cute, little hard on popping from his crotch.

"Ooh, would you look at that!" she cried as she bent and kissed just the head of his cock. It twitched, encouraging her to suck just the tip between her lips. Looking up at him with her playful, sultry gaze, she asked, "Should I do it?"

He nodded violently, placing his hands on the back of her head and pressing down gently. She slid just the head of his short shlong between her lips and looked up at him. He groaned in appreciation. She opened her jaws and sucked him in right down to his shaved crotch. He moaned as he again felt his wifes hot mouth encompassing his tiny dick. He loved having her suck his cock and now had enjoyed a scene where she sucked off the handsome stranger. The combination drove him wild.

She unlatched from his crotch, rolled him onto his back and leapt to insert his woody into her pussy. Her twat was still swollen and tender from the going over that Jake had given her that afternoon when she slowly squeezed him inside . "God, his cock feels so huge!" she thought as she began to bounce up and down, riding him inside her fuck dilated cunt.

His hands drifted up to her gorgeous tits and began to caress and fondle her magnificent mounds of mammary flesh as he undulated his hips, forcing his tiny rod into what felt like her tiny, tighten twat. "Oh wow!" thought Walt, "She feels so tight!" He closed his eyes, timing his thrusts to coincide with the bottom of her bounce so his prick would reach in as far as possible, moaning and groaning and virtually drowning in the waves of pleasure now overtaking him.

A flood of endorphins now engulfed her body. Her movements quickened but lost coordination while her pussy twitched and tissues swelled with blood once more, her moans evolved into the husky, deep throated wails of pleasure and lust. Her first orgasm ever from Walts cock was imminent, and they both thrilled to the knowledge.

Finally, she threw back her head and screamed her pleasure as the first contractions of her orgasm began to send shock waves radiating out and reverberating around every curve of her body. Walt thrusting up with his hips and blowing his load simultaneously only heightened her sensation. Floating on a sea of endorphins, her mind was wrecked by the power of her orgasm. She was lost among the wild waves washing over her, and loving every second of it.

Exhaustion forced her to roll off of him,, remove the helmet and take him into her arms to cuddle him into her ample breasts. "Walt," she started quietly. "That's the first time you have ever really made me cum with your cock!" she continued excitedly. "And it was wonderful!" she finished dreamily.

"That was incredible, Sweet. I was so hot from watching the video while you were banging away in my ass," replied Walt. "Then, the sensations of your orgasm... wow! You are an amazing woman, Janine," he confessed.

Janine blushed slightly and cuddled him closer, enjoying the afterglow of their afternoon delight.

"So, do you intend to introduce us?" asked Walt

And, there was her darling husband being there for her and coming through once again. "Every time," Janine mentally marveled at her husband as she cuddled him closer. She felt like tonnes of weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

"Do you really want to meet him, Honey?" she asked with rising excitement.

"Yes, Mistress!" he exclaimed. "This guy looks like a porn star and he's shaggin' my wife!" he grinned. "Of course, I want to meet him!"

"You have such a quaint way of putting things!" she laughed. "Well, since you put it that way, that's great! He expressed an interest in meeting you this afternoon and I wondered how I was going to break the ice with you! My hubby, always coming through for me whether he know it or not!" she laughed.

"Always and forever," he vowed as he tucked his nose into the crease between his wifes magnificent tits.