Adding a Third Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good reasons," observed Jake as he settled back to contemplate this latest revelation. "May I enquire about his name?" asked Jake.

"His name is Walt," admitted Janine carefully.

"Oh, okay," contemplated Jake. "What does he do for a living?" he enquired after a short pause.

"He's an author. He has a few books published, and is always writing more. For pocket money, he's a part time underwear model for Amazon." responded Janine.

"An author! Don't run into people who have that as a vocation often nowadays. Does he write mysteries?" asked Jake, his interest piquing.

"He is very versatile, but mostly writes tales of mystery and intrigue, yes. But, he's known as the Mystery Man in literary circles."

Jake fell silent for a moment as he inserted the new pieces into this puzzle. When he finally connected all the dots, he asked in an astonished voice, "Your husband is THAT W. Carlisle?"

"Yes, my husband is THAT W. Carlisle," Janine retorted in a flat tone while smiling up at him. Have you read anything he's written?"

"I have three of his books in my library as we speak!" exclaimed Jake. "I love his writing!" He said springing up from the bed and approaching one end of a massive bookshelf. He precisely planted his fingers on three dog eared books and and pulled them out to be seen. "Here they are! I only have the three right now, but I'm always on the lookout for more. How many does he have out now?"

"Nine," replied Janine.

"Guess I had better be on the lookout sharper then!" Jake joked. She laughed along with him and the tension was broken.

He sat back down on the bed, and looked at the floor as though he were trying to phrase a delicate question exactly right. Presently he looked up and said, "I would really like to meet him sometime, if that can be arranged. I know most people with talent like his don't want oversized 'fan boys' bothering them while they are trying to work, but still."

"I'll talk to Walt and see what he says. I don't see it being a problem, though." Janine countered. "He's really quite friendly and gregarious. He's met a few of his fans before at book signings, and seemed to enjoy himself. I don't see why he wouldn't want to." Internally, nervousness was setting in. She never really intended the two of them to meet because she didn't think that's what Walt wanted. These were uncharted waters now, indeed. "How do I ask Walt?" she worried.

"You know your man," Jake conceded. With that, he leaned over and kissed her right nipple, indicating that he was read to fuck again. She put her arms around his neck and pressed him back toward her exquisite, pink nipple. "Suck!" she said, her voice husky and the heavy scent of raw sex hanging thick in the air. Jake compliantly set his lips back down onto the pale pink nipple topping her gorgeous breast, and began to gently suck.

Janine tried to gently manouver him to spots and places on her nipple that were most sensitive, but it seemed that Jake had other plans. "He's nothing like Walt!" she considered somewhat glumly. ""He would already have me begging for more if he were the one nibbling my nipple." A soft whir from the machine in the corner told both that they were before the camera again. She felt a delicious thrill race her body as she made the realization. She moved her hands to Jakes hair and loudly moaned, more for the camera than for Jake. She knew Walt would be viewing this later and a second thrill then raced through her like lightning.

She could feel that he was overheating with the events of the afternoon. "Stand beside the bed," she requested with a smile while pointing to a spot which was the perfect for camera view for what she was about to do. He stood up and assumed the spot that she had indicated. She threw her arms around him and touched his powerful ass muscles with her delicate fingers. The thrills that raced through him were palpable to her as she sucked just the tip of his massive prong into her mouth. He drew a sharp breath before his hands once again descended to her feminine shoulders. She worked the forward half into her hot, wet mouth and began to suck and slurp. She could feel the tension and vibrations rising throughout his body.

"So reactive!" she mused happily as her graceful hand swept up and down his glorious shaft in time with her lips. Each bob of her head took her further and further down his gargantuan shaft. She felt his hand move, and gently caress the hair on the back of her head, adding light pressure. Her whole being thrilled to the touch as she swirled her tongue" against his prong.

"He's so yummy!" she thought as her own delirium began to overtake her body. As his bulbous head brushed, she relaxed and took him into her inviting throat, wolfing in more and more as she swallowed his granite hard prong. She worked her way down his shaft until she buried her nose in his thick pubic hair.

"Don't make me cum in your mouth. Please, don't make me cum in your mouth," he rasped suddenly through short breaths as he began pulling his massive dong out of her sweet throat as she looked up at him with her doe soft, brown eyes and his prong between her lips. As he peered down at this vision, he had to fight the urge to just blow his load right down her lovely throat right there; however, he had other plans.

"Look how big and hard he is, Honey!" she grinned as her lips left his cock with an audible pop. She displayed his cock for the camera while running her hands up and down his iron hard rod.

It was his turn now. He smiled down at her and said in a deep but gentle voice, "Get on the bed on your hands and knees and face the camera."

She immediately got the idea and was visibly thrilled as she climbed up on the bed and turned her smoldering eyes on the camera. "Mmm, Honey. My pussy is just tingling right now with the thought of taking all of his huge dick inside my boiling hot, sopping wet and dripping pussy again." she breathed, all the while wearing a wicked smile.

He got on the bed and between her legs. He gripped her hips in his massive hands as she gasped and closed her eyes. Slowly, Jake stroked the head of his cock up and down between her soaking pussy lips and pressed at her opening, widening it out to accept his huge prong once again. As her breathing became deeper and harder, the camera picking up every nuance of expression on her face.

He popped just the head of his cock inside her excited pussy and she gasped deeply. "He just slipped inside me. "God, does he feel good sliding into my cunt, Sweety!" she twittered into the camera through rasped breaths and star bursts in her eyes.

He withdrew and pressed forward moving deeper inside her with every thrust. He felt the rush of heat and tension of her swiftly parting pussy as blood rushed to the region, responding to the stimulation. Inch by precious inch, he pressed on into her fast lubricating cunt remembering to stop and let her soft flesh stretch to admit his enormous bulk before continuing his journey into her hot love tunnel.

Finally his pelvis touched her ass as his prong touched bottom deep inside her precious pussy. She let out a loud moan as he brushed her cervix and uttered, "He's so deep, he touched bottom! Isn't that great?"

Jake withdrew slowly, feeling the interior walls of her love tunnels interior walls clutch at him as he retreated, Janine moaned again. "Oh, he fills my pussy so nicely!" she breathed into the camera.

The head of his cock nearly popped out of her red and excited pussy before he pressed inward again. It was easier this time as she was stretching and now was dripping in her own personal lubricants.

He began to undulate his hips to push his cock in and out of her sweet cunt as he reached forward to hold both of her arms straight out from her back. The effect was to lift her off the bed and allow her gorgeous mams to swing free in front of the camera. Jake began to increase the tempo and cadence of his undulations, much to Janines apparent delight. He rocked in and out of her hard as she struggled on the end of his prong, dancing and jumping.

Her moans were reaching a fever pitch and her breathing was marked by high pitched squealing on exhalation. Her hair was tousled from the pounding her pussy was taking, but was looking down. He took both of her arms in one hand, grabbed a fistful of hair with the other to show her ecstasy lost face to the camera directly

"Faster still, he rotated his hips, plunging his huge dick in and out of her like a piston in a deisel locomotive.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed to the camera as she went into multiple orgasms from his incessant pounding.

Jakes body stiffened and his cock to swell slightly. "I'll cum with you, Baby!" he warbled as he concentrated on task.

"Oh, yes Jake! Cum with me! Cum deep in my sweet little pussy! I am so hot and I want it so bad!" she moaned. A few more shocks of his muscular hips thrusting into her had him flooding her twat and both collapsing together in sweaty, panting mutual bliss.

The pair lay entangled in each others limbs and enjoying a post-coital cuddle. The previous activity had temporarily worn both of them out, and they were glad for the rest time to recharge.

"That was absolutely fantastic, Jake," she murmured. Your cock should be named the eight wonder of the world! You' have a gift."

He chuckled,"Well, you use what you got!" Janine joined him laughing as she ran her hands over his well muscled body and marvelled at his flesh.

"Do you want something to drink? Mineral water? Soda water?" asked Jake.

"I'd like a soda water, please," answered Janine.

"UMA," began Jake. "Fetch two soda waters from the fridge, please."

"Yes, Doctor Birmingham," acknowledged the machine as it bustled off to fulfil it's mission.

"It can do that?" enquired Janine as she watched the machine disappear.

"This is a test as well," returned Jake. "We've just perfected some of her recognition software, and I want to see if it worked. There are three types of water in the fridge. She has to recognize the soda water."

"Oh, cool!" chuckled Janine. Moments later, UMA rolled back into the room with the requested soda waters and promptly dropped them both on the floor between the pair.

"Well," sighed Jake, "guess you can't win 'em all." he said as he scooped up the bottles and handed one to Janine.

She giggled, "Not working out right?" she enquired.

"She's still got a few bugs, but we're working them out." he smiled, taking a sip of his water.

"I think she's adorable, Jake," she soothed. "You should be proud!"

"Thank you, Janine," he said as he smiled up at her. "It's all a matter of perseverance."

She put her water down on the night side table, reached for his massive cock and began to coax it back to life. "Come on, Jake," she chided as she fondled and stroked, "I know you can cum more than once, now harden up. Mama wants more!" she said in a low, sultry voice. His response was involuntary as his cock began to twitch and harden under her touch. "Ooh, you respond quick! I LIKE that!" she giggled as she quickly stood him up in front of her so that his cock was right at her mouth level. She fixed him with her doe soft brown eyes, took his hardening prong in her delicate hand then slipped her lips over the head of his marvellous cock. He gasped as she took his manhood back into her hot, wet mouth and began riding him in and out.

She had found that she really enjoyed slurping and sucking on Jakes colossal one eyed trouser snake. She rode up and down as his hands rested gently on her hair, coaxing and guiding her as she bobbed up and down. Each time she ran her lips down his cock, she would reach a little farther. His purple cock head finally brushed her tonsils the back mouth. She accepted his member into her relaxed throat and swallowed hard just before his dick interrupted her breathing. With her agile tongue she tickled the underside of his gorgeous prong, and felt the uncontrolled vibrations begin to run rampant in his system again. He groaned as he eased back and permitted breath to flow to her lungs again. She gulped back a few breaths of air before he pressed down with his hands. She felt a thrill as she went down again and again, forcing his rock hard cock further and further into her soft wet throat with each new thrust.

"He's so different than Walt," she thought as her lips and mouth rode Jakes sausage in this, their pleasurefest. "He's never even been able to reach my throat with the head of his cock before, not even when he's really horny and vibing with excitement. Jake here can reach almost all the way into my stomach!" Her thoughts gave way to her lust as she removed her hand again and let his wonderful cock head touch bottom as her nose nestled in his thick patch of pubic hair. She breathed in his manly musk and felt more thrills and tingles begin to run through her body as endorphins were released into her system anew.

"Oh, Janine!" he groaned. "I'm all the way in!" he exclaimed as her nose pushed through his pubic hair to his abs. "Oh, my God! You are the first woman in my experience who can actually fit the whole of my bulk into her mouth and down her throat." his wavering voice admitted. She blushed in her slutty pleasure. She got lost in the sensations of riding his pony, and had no idea how long her lover fucked her throat for. She only knew that she loved every second of it and would always crave more.

Janine admitted a disappointed, "aww," as Jake extricated his cock from her amazing throat.

"I have something for you," he mentioned as he stood her up, gently turned her around and, with one hand, bent her over forwards. He dribbled a tiny bit of lube down the crack of her ass and began to massage the liquid into her skin.

Her eyes lit up as the idea dawned bright and sharp on her. "Jake! You want to put that magnificent monster in my ass!" she cried in excitement.

Oh, yes!" he exclaimed as he poured more lube down her ass crack. He capped the bottle and began massaging it into her tight asshole to widen her channel out enough to accept his huge cock.

"Honey, he's going to fuck my ass!" bubbled Janine to the camera once again as Jake continued in a single minded fashion, working his thick finger deeper and deeper into her tight hole. When it began to slide in and out fairly easier, he inserted a second, making her eyes close and a gasp emerge from her lungs.

"He's so big!" she thought with some trepidation. "But, he's also gentle. He's working me right if he wants to slide his monster up my chuff!" she giggled to herself. They faced the camera with her visage contorting and sounding in pleasure as he applied more lube slid his thick fingers easily in and out of her ever widening asshole.

He stood up behind her and slathered more lube over his magnificent cock before gripping her curvaceous hips and touching his prong to her sensitized asshole. She started and almost leapt off the bed on the shock of contact. Without the restraints provided by his hands, she would have bounced right off the bed and ended up on the floor.

"Slow down," he breathed as he bent forward over her body. "Take a breath, Baby. Are you okay?" he soothingly asked, showing his concern.

"I'm good, Jake," she mentioned craning her neck to look at him. "I was just surprised, that's all. Please, try it again? I really want you to," she smiled then whispered, "Put it in my ass, Jake! Please!"

"Okay, for you Baby," he smiled and conceded as he sat back up and grabbed his slippery dick. He brushed her sphincter with just the tip, and waited for response.

She shivered as he made contact, but didn't bolt. She had done this once or twice with Walt, but it was just not the same. The thought of Jakes gigantic cock stretching her ass sent a thrill racing along her spine. She closed her eyes and moaned into the camera as he continued to massage her asshole with his prong head, continuing to prepare her for the main event yet to come. He kept the gentle pressure and widening techniques up until he felt the soft pop of her inner ring being penetrated. He was rewarded with a deep moan from her lips. Smiling, he continued to press into her elastic ass, occasionally stopping and allowing her to adjust and relax around his mammoth member.

"How's that, Baby? Everything okay?" he asked in a whisper as he continued with his mission.

Janine moaned and whispered, "Oh yes, oh yes. Just fine, just fine," as she pressed her little ass back against his huge greased pole, accepting more as she pushed.

He pressed in and out with short strokes until he felt her asshole further relaxing, then would push in a little farther and repeat the process. Gradually, he worked his swollen member further and further into Janines beautifully sculpted ass. Finally, his muscular hips contacted the perfect globes of his lovers gorgeous ass.

A long, slow moan escaped her lips as the final inch was inserted into her deepest recesses and she felt his full length and girth inside her hot asshole. "He's gonna tickle my tonsils if he goes much farther!" she again giggled to herself.

"I'm all the way inside your ass now, Janine. Not many people can take it as deeply as you have. What do you think?" he asked huskily as he slowly pumped in and out of her thoroughly relaxed asshole as she balanced on all fours in front of him, offering her body to him like a prize within his powerful hands.

"It feels..." she paused before screaming, "fucking fantastic!" she wailed suddenly, thrusting back and forth in front of him. "Oh, my God, Jake! Fuck my ass! Fuck it good and hard!" He continued feeding every inch of his oversized manhood into the deep recesses of her ass.

She groaned as Jake began to undulate his hips and pump his cock all the way in and out. He would bring the head right to the opening and then slide his huge cock all the way home deep inside her. The silvery sheen of exertion perspiration began to appear about their bodies as they danced.

"He's all the way inside my ass, Honey!" she moaned into the camera as Jake began to adopt a cadence of push in and pull out. Her breathing became shallow and air pumped in and out of her in short gasps as his fingers gripped her hips while he rammed into her ass ever faster and harder. She moaned loudly as she felt his cock flexing deep inside her as he continued to pound her relaxed and open asshole. She fell to the vibrations and energy now coursing through her system and lost herself in the wonderful feelings that Jakes cock was driving into her. She threw back her head and screamed her pleasure into the daylight as she snaked a hand between her legs for a little self stimulation.

"I'm gonna cum!" he hoarsely admitted as all four of his limbs stiffened, his entire body strained against the inevitable and the sheen of perspiration now became more pronounced.

"Cum!" she squealed, "Cum for me, Jake! Oh, yes! Cum in my ass!" At this point she was reduced to being no more than a little slut begging for her just rewards.

His body was completely rigid, the muscles of his arms bulged and his face contorted with the effort of holding his massive orgasm in place. The rusty wire that held the cord that kept the orgasm in, gave way and suddenly he exploded like a nuke deep inside her ass. She moaned and thrashed in front of him, driving him wild as he pumped shot after delicious shot into her gorgeous, sweet hole.

His body began to relax as his climax raced toward conclusion. Vibrations raced through his body as he looked down to see the limp form of his lover between his hands and receiving his last drops of cum. He held his prong deep inside her for long moments before withdrawing his schlong out of her body with a delicious "schlorp" from her sweet ass as she collapsed to one side, spent by the force of her own orgasm. He lay beside her at her back as his strong arm reached out and curled around her to pull her to him. She offered up no resistance as she had no more to give and simply let her partner position her body. As they lay side by side in sweet afterglow, she heard the machine click and whir as it ended the recording session and sat quietly in place.