All Comments on 'Additional Duties'

by Jazz_E_too

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Not For Me

Told as a documentary rather than a story about people with emotions. I liked the scenario just not how it was told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why lament over a company whore

1*, she never loved him or she would not have done the things she did

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

Its so hot for women to have sex together.Why read the story if you know you will just post a bad comment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She skipped bail!!!!!!!!!!

100K down the drain for the husband an expensive last screw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
No hot moments

No emotion just a bare bones outline about the relationship of two unlikeable people

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, so many haters

I can't believe all the haters, They must have been cheated on, have small dicks or are just too stupid to stop reading something that doesn't appeal to them. Of course they could be lying to themselves, loved it, and then felt guilty and then decided to take it out on you.

Anyway, screw them I loved it. I would have liked more depravity described, but it was good and well written. Keep writing just to piss off the moronic zealots if nothing else, lol.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Not finished yet, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: She skipped bail!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, mixed in with the rest of this mess, I kinda forgot about that part. Unless he somehow had access to her nest egg, she royally screwed over someone she claimed to love.

<P>

Of course, something like this I guess is somewhat to be expected in a story where the first person narrator is more detached, more benign than what I see in third person POVs. He's the one telling the story, but there's no, well, him, in the story. He doesn't really react to anything. He's just there.

ken philipsken philipsover 7 years ago
This is crying for a Part 2

Forget the usual Anony trolls. This story was going great until the last bit. The wife slipping off for what has turned out to be nearly a year is a sad & incomplete ending. V co-operative hubby is left $100k out of pocket. Authorities would be after her & the Halliborns. Are they altogether somewhere? Does she ever make contact again with the hubby she professes to only love? What? Too much left hanging for a 5*.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Slightly odd. Yet fascinating, too.

We do need further chapters, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interestingly stupid.

Most stupid stories are an accident, intended to actually be dramatic and compelling. This story reads like it was crafted to disappoint, puzzle, and even embarrass anyone clueless enough to praise it. A Catch 22 form of worthless, yet artful. Or maybe just the chimpanzee and the typewriter affect?

Whatever, it was kind of curious, like watching someone with palsy eat an ice cream cone. Yeah, it was that ugly, and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The company hooker is a little much because they would just hire out when needed. A few friend work for big companies and there are plenty of married woman that are fucking guys all the time mainly trying to fuck guys hire in the company. This one guy has been fucking his married boss for three years now . He loves to make her swallow and take it up the ass because she hates that. He has become friends with her hubby which makes it harder for him but he slowly moved up the Corp ladder thanks mostly to her. They went on a vacation together along with a girl he was see and the hubby and his girlfriend wanted to scuba dive so while they took the tour he fucked her ass pussyand mouth and wound up feeling real guilty about it but she said to him that it's only fucking and mostly controlled so they could get caught. Rumors around the office were a joke about how close he was to her and her hubby but that was really it. He's engaged now and she's has no thoughts of stopping . She is just one of many who cheat during the work day to hide it , kind of sad but it happens often

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re Cliche Aspect of Story and more

Almost every potential plot device has been used in LW. I challenge the anon who made the comment to come up with a plot that is original. I liked it but it could have been better. Throw in some emotions and there was no explanation as to why Wife left since it was plain Husband was going to support her. That did not make sense. Did she realize no one man could satisfy her? Did she want to keep the money and not share? Was she afraid of prosecution? This was a lame and silly ending unless the author intended it to be ambiguous (and for what reason he would I cannot guess since it did not add any thing).

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

Whackdoodle is correct about this story , should be posted in non-erotic. Even the sex action was boring. This was some dry toast👅.

Have to disagree with W about the female character. When you are going to swindle, embezzle, and skip town; the best assistant to have is a dumb, submissive and 33 year old who just got her MBA ❗ That is an ideal qualification, lol.

Gave Jazz_E_Too an extra * for the too stupid wife character, of this 2* story.

AMerryman

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
i liked it, it was entertaining

kinda of stupid, but entertaining just the same. the sex lacked detail, but fun to read all the same. I would read more from this author. no doubt about that. ignore the hate, and use it to improve..

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Huh?

This wasn´t much of a story. I mean. Why did she leave? Why did she leave him stuck with the hundred thousand bond he got her out of jail with? Why is he waiting on her after almost a year? Do you suppose this was some plan on her part to stash enough money so she could get away from him? Surely this woman does not love this man.. since he was willing to overlook everything she did. Why couldn´t she have shared her stash with him? Maybe it was all a setup and she followed her bosses to wherever they went. Well, if they caught El Chapo. I´m sure she and her bosses will be in jail before the year is over. Thats the problem with having people disappear in a story. There has to be an ending, otherwise it´s not a story.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

It remains forever incomprehensible to me why a husband still wants to have sex with his wife who turns out to be a whore. One can only hope that the idiots will contract HIV and suffer a slow agonizing death!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Dawg the Bounty Hunter will drag her ass back. If hubby loses his ten-grand, that's on him, but the bail bondsman won't let his $90K stay in the wind. They will find her, and then she'll face more felonies!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

I'm in love with hookerrrrrr

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Corporate whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband is a total loser cuck (1st time I ever wrote that) should have divorced her from the jump. She was nothing but a piece of trash whore BTB bait. Hope her bosses were caught and fried up extra crispy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Epilogue: Both the cheating skank slut and the sissy wimp cuck were dead within a year from a wide range of STD's. Stupid fools got exactly what they deserved. Nobody cared they were gone. Nonsensical story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous