Adele, A Coed Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Addy wakes up to a surprise, then later reviews her video.
8k words
4.81
6.6k
13
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

(You probably want to read the first four chapters first!)

Adele

Chapter 5

I heard a voice, but couldn't understand or recognize it at first. It took a moment for me to orient myself and realize I was still at Tim's, on the couch, covered with a blanket. Carolyn, Tim and Rob were not to be seen, but Mike was standing in front of me with a raging boner.

I sat up, covering myself with the blanket.

"Hi, did you say something?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Yeah, sorry, I thought you were awake, you were mumbling something about Carolyn." Mike replied.

"Where is she?" I asked, as I looked around worried about my girlfriend. My clothes, other than the corset and stockings I still had on, were folded neatly on the love seat, along with my purse.

"Her and Tim are asleep in his room. Rob had to get back to base. Tim and your girl kinda hooked up for the night, your dance was quite inspiring."

"Uh, did it inspire that?" I asked, looking at his erection.

"Hmm, something like that. Between the dance and thinking about tapping that ass of yours like Rob did, would you be down with that?" Mike asked as he poured lube on his cock and began to stroke it just a few inches from my face.

"Uh, I,"

"It's okay if you don't. I should tell you Tim was a little disappointed he didn't get to fuck you back there first. Said he had been thinking about it all day," he said as he knelt at the edge of the couch and gently opened my legs. I leaned back to accommodate his desires but my pussy was raw from the poundings Eric, Tim, Rob and Mike had given me over the course of the day since I woke that morning. My jaw was sore from sucking so much dick as well. Still, it felt good when he pressed that big head against my vagina's opening and pushed himself into me.

"I would have given it up to Tim earlier today except... oh that feels so good!" I gasped as he entered me.

"Except?"

"Except that was when he told me he was engaged. Fuck that feels....mmmmm," I was at a loss for words as that lemon sized head began to enter me.

"I can see where that would put a damper on things," Mike said as he worked that big head of his into me gently. Despite his tender use of his manhood, my pussy was raw and aching, and no matter how good it felt, it also burned and throbbed. I knew I couldn't take anymore dick into my pussy until I rested and healed up some more. Too many big dicks on top of Eric's rude entry.

"Mike?"

"Yes Adele?"

"I didn't say you couldn't fuck me back there." I smiled. "Just be really gentle, okay?" I added as I pulled my knees towards my chest, opened my legs wide, and offered myself to him.

The night before I screamed as my backside was violated for the first time, but now I craved it back there, and not just because everywhere else was worn out, I really wanted to feel him in my most taboo place. His head was bigger than anything else that had been in there, and had felt so good in my birth canal earlier that I was yearning to try it. Maybe I was experimenting with the limits of my sexuality, or maybe I was turning into an anal slut, the lowest sluts on the slut scale in my dorm. I think most young women these days know they are going to get it back there sooner or later, whether it be by a loving husband, a boyfriend or just an adventurous one night stand, but it was still frowned upon by the girls in the dorm and rarely discussed. Girls that actively did it were looked down on as ho's, and now I was one. I'm an ass ho. Yay.

Mike seemed shocked at the suggestion initially, or couldn't believe his luck, but with a big grin pulled himself from my vag and a moment later his rock hard penis pressed against my tiny sphincter. Okay, maybe it wasn't that tiny having been violently invaded the night before and gently fucked an hour or two before, but it felt tiny when he began pushing that big head into me.

My body resisted and I groaned as the pain hit. Mike held my hips tightly and pushed hard and just when I thought the pain was too great and that I couldn't do it, his glans cleared my anus and he slid into me. The relief from the pressure was almost as ecstatic as feeling that big penis tip inside me.

"Oh oh oh oh that's... that's good..." I panted. "Just hold on and let me get used to it... so big."

I only had the tip and maybe two or three inches of shaft inside me, but that plum on the end felt like the size of a lemon inside me and I could feel every bit of him as he moved. In a few moments the pain had been overcome by the pleasure of feeling so full. His body pressed against my pussy and clit slightly when he moved and warning shocks lit through me with each passing touch.

"Okay, don't pull out. I don't think I could take it going in again, you're just so big Mike... but you can fuck me now, be gentle though, its hard to.... oh that feels good..." I mumbled as he began to slowly slide an inch or two in and out of me.

I wanted to touch myself so I could cum while he fucked my backside, but my hands were just above my knees on the back of my thighs holding my legs up. Mike unsnapped the clasps on my thigh highs, placed my ankles on his shoulders, and slid my hosiery down my legs and off. I was focused on my breathing and hardly noticed, until he began licking and sucking on my toes.

This was a new and wonderful sensation. Even though we had not been at it long, the combination of his cock in my backside and him sucking on my toes almost had me cumming.

As I mumbled "Oh damn that feels good!" Mike wrapped his other arm around my right leg and rested his thumb on my clit. Using the copious moisture from my slit he gently rubbed it, and I was over the edge, practically convulsing as an orgasm shot through my body, to be followed with another, then another. As I writhed about it changed the angle at which he was moving inside me and I felt even fuller. Unlike in my vag, I could feel every inch of his throbbing dick and it felt wonderful. There were a few jolts of pain as he banged into other organs inside me, I presumed the back of my uterus, but overall the sensation had gone from the initial pain, to discomfort, to the ecstasy I was feeling now.

Mike sucked my toes like they were little penises, or large clits I guess, and between that, his cock and his playing with my pussy I couldn't stop cumming, and I didn't want to. I would have never thought climax was possible this way, but every few seconds another burst would hit me, my abs would cinch up and the pleasure I was feeling was transmitted to Mike's cock with a hard squeeze from my body. He would groan his appreciation as he continued to pump me; his eyes closed and sweat dripping from his body to mine, as every muscle in his body appeared to be straining to fuck me. It felt wonderful and I wanted more, I wanted to do something a little different.

"Mike" I whispered between panting breaths, "I want all of you in me, can I roll over, and will you fuck my ass deep and really just... fuck my ass, make me your ass whore?"

"I... Hell yes! I never thought it would feel this good" he whispered, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the sensations my backside was giving him.

"You've never done it before?"

"Tried, no girl could ever handle it."

"You're quite good, and big" I replied. "Will you roll me over and go deeper now?"

"Let's try this," he softly said as one hand reached under the small of my back and the other placed my left leg off his shoulder. Then he turned me on my side without ever pulling all the way out. My hips, butt and pussy were at the edge of the couch still and I was lying across it, just barely fitting on it still. He put his left knee beside me and with steady push was all in.

Now I had all but an inch of his penis in addition to his amazing cockhead inside, and I began thrusting my pelvis back and forth. I would love to say this was to let him know he didn't have to be as gentle now, and I suppose it did have that effect, but mainly because if felt so damn good to get my ass fucked by him.

He took the hint and began fucking me with vigor. He pounded me deep with long strokes, pulling out until his head pressed against the inside of my butthole, then sliding all the way back in until he was buried in me. I could feel each inch of his shaft on every stroke, and that huge spud as it slid up and down my rectum and into my colon.

His left hand grabbed a breast and massaged it really hard. I felt a rush of hormones through out just as his other hand rested on my clit and began rubbing my pussy again. I just lost it. I came again hard, as hard as I ever had, and thrashed about on the couch thrusting my pelvis back and forth to take his cock hard and deep while my abs and colon tried to crush it.

We had only been at it about five minutes with me on my side, but it felt like forever at that point. The good feelings were leaving and my anus was starting to hurt really bad again. I had thrashed about so much cumming that I had started to hurt myself and was about to tell Mike he would have to stop when with a solid push he buried himself in me and gasped loudly.

"Oh fuck Adele, I'm gonna cum!" he nearly shouted as his body dripped sweat onto me. I was trying to catch my breath and couldn't offer him any words of encouragement other than my deep grunts and yelps from the sweet hurt, but he didn't need it.

Without him telling me I knew when Mike climaxed. I could feel his cock swell as each gush of his semen erupted into me. I could feel it splash on the interior wall of my rectum, or colon, or where ever the head of his cock was. It was euphoric and filled me with joy!

After he stopped shooting his DNA into my butt Mike began slowly thrusting himself in and out, now more gently and slowly. It burned a bit but the pain had stopped again. He bent over and I turned my head to face him and accept a kiss. Our tongues intertwined for a few seconds then his soft cock fell from my ass and a trickle of god only knows what sort of juice ran across my butt cheek. It was then that I realized the odor of the room was pure ass now.

"Do you do ass to mouth?" Mike whispered as he stood.

"What's that?"

"Where you suck me clean now."

"Gross."

"I thought that might be too much to ask. Come on," he said with a weird grin, well, it was weird in the moment. He just fucked my ass. I guess he was happy.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he offered his hands to help me up.

"Shower. We both need it."

"Mmm kay" I said as he helped me up. For a moment his penis was in my face and it reeked of ass and appeared to be covered with grayish, lumpy slime, so I was definitely glad I had not agreed to his request. I could barely walk, and it didn't help that there was a drying stream of butt sex juice leaking out of me and down my leg. Mike led me to the shower and I had to lean against him, as my legs were wobbly from the fucking he had laid on me. With his help I managed to get the corset off. Once there he adjusted the water and used the hand held sprayer to rise his junk off before handing it to me to do the same. I rinsed my butt, pussy and legs while he pumped a good amount of body wash into his palm and then onto his cock and balls.

Okay so yeah, there was some weirdness rinsed off of my backside and legs, but mostly sperm and lube, we'll leave it at that. Mike lathered himself up, then we traded the sprayer and I soaped up while he washed off. It felt great to get clean, although I was still pretty sweaty. The warm water felt wonderful though and after I lathered up down there I got more body wash and soaped up all over before rinsing. Mike rinsed me off as he already had the hand sprayer and I again felt pretty much clean.

Mike hung the sprayer back on the hook then turned back again to face me.

"Can I see you again?"

"Uh, you mean like a date?"

"Yeah, I, well you amaze me." He whispered as he kissed my cheek just in front of my ear, a serious erogenous spot for me.

"You want to go on a date with me? All your friends just fucked me," I said, surprised that he saw me as anything more than a tramp or slut. I was okay with that, I mean, that is how I saw myself at that moment, albeit a very satisfied one, so why wouldn't he?

"No, I have more friends" he laughed, "but, yeah, I mean, who am I to, you know. I've fucked other people, why shouldn't you? Have you done this a lot or something?

"No, first time, I've been a bit slutty the last couple of days."

"I like slutty" he whispered in my ear.

I giggled a bit then agreed to give him my number before we left. About the time I was slipping back into my dress Carolyn came out of the bedroom, saw me and held up one finger asking me to wait, then went to shower herself. She looked like she had been fucking all night, which I would later find out she basically had. She was aglow with happiness though.

We said good-bye to the guys and made it back to my house. Eric wasn't home yet, although it was quite late, or early depending on one's perspective, so he had probably gone to one of his loser friend's homes to smoke weed and play Xbox. I didn't care; it just meant he would not be trying to fuck his sister that night.

"You're not upset that I fucked Tim are you?" Carolyn asked.

"What? No! Are you on crack?" I laughed. "He... Well we aren't a thing, just uh, fuck buddies. Did you have a good time?"

"Oh, good, I was worried, you know... and yes, good times were had," she giggled. "But what is the deal with him and anal?"

"Oh, he did you back there?" I asked, surprised that she would allow it.

"No, but he tried. No way I could have taken that, and, well, I'm not into it anyway. Seems horrible to me."

"Never done it?" I asked.

"Nope, don't want to. Exit only. Why? You?" Carolyn asked.

"Uh, can I take the fifth on that one?" I grinned.

"Oh, I mean, that's cool, if you're into it, but how do you get something like his thing in your..."

"Oh not Tim, no, he wanted to, uh earlier, but then he told me about his fiancé and I kinda yeeted him out. If he hadn't called I would have probably never called him."

"Oh, okay, that makes sense. He didn't act engaged last night," Carolyn giggled.

"No, he doesn't at all does he? I hope my fiancé isn't a piece of shit, I mean, if I ever get one!" I laughed.

"Well, keep him away from college town sluts. You'll be alright," she said, and with that we both laughed.

We rode home in silence for a bit, and just as we went through the gateway into our subdivision Carolyn asked, "So are you really into that?"

"Into what?"

"The uh, butt thing."

"Well, I'm sore right now, but yeah, I guess I am. You don't like it?"

"Never tried it. Don't think I want to," she replied.

"Then you shouldn't, if you don't want to never submit to a guy from pressure."

"But if I'm really into them and they want it bad?"

"I don't know, just send them to me I guess!" I laughed.

"You're a great girlfriend if you would do that!" Carolyn laughed with me.

"Well... you're a great girlfriend or I wouldn't, " I replied as I parked the car, then leaned over for a short kiss that became a long one.

Carolyn debated going to the Anderson's, but I convinced her to just stay with me. We cuddled in bed for a bit, discussing the pros and cons of the evening, pros being that we got laid by guys who knew how to lay a girl, and cons being that we were sluts, at least for the night. We fell asleep in each other's arms and didn't wake until mid morning when Jessica called to check up on Carolyn.

During the night Carolyn had invited me up to stay with her for the week before the wedding as her brothers would not arrive until Thursday or Friday and she wanted to be with me until they did. I wanted to get away from Eric and honestly needed to shop for something to wear to the wedding. There were far more opportunities in the city there than in my home town, and I really wanted to see where things went with my girlfriend. We had a great afternoon the day before, and a very successful penis safari during the night, and a college town with a military base nearby had the promise of a lot of similar opportunities. I agreed readily, but needed to pack for a week so Brent and Jessie picked Carolyn up and I called my folks to let them know I would be gone for the week.

My father was cool about it, he explained that Eric was wrong; they too would be gone for the week instead of returning that afternoon. My brother is an idiot. I did a couple loads of laundry and packed for Carolyn's.

When we had finally gotten home the night, well, morning before, my tush and girl bits were raw and aching from the use and abuse I had subjected them to. Based on her Ibuprophen intake, Carolyn felt much the same, vaginally at least. After I woke the rawness was for the most part gone, but I was still pretty sore. Another round of OTC pain meds and I was at least good enough to walk around, although anyone who knew me would notice I was walking gingerly. Sex was the last thing on my mind all morning, although as I washed my clothes from the night before I did have pleasant memories of my first group date. By mid afternoon I was packing for the week and beginning to feel the same yearnings I had the afternoon before. Yay for quick recovery time!

Part of my new yearning wasn't so much about intercourse, although my mind was drawn to that as well, it was the whole dancing and showing myself to people, both the guys and Carolyn. I liked being the center of attention, and I liked teasing the men as I removed my clothing and showed them my body. I was thinking that I might just be something of an exhibitionist. Okay, I was an exhibitionist. I couldn't argue against that at this point.

I was packed for the week and about to send Carolyn a text that I was on my way, when Tim called.

"Hey girl! We still on for today?" Tim asked as I answered the phone.

"Huh? For?" I asked, confused.

"We were going to review your tape, I have a friend here who helps me with sites and told him about you, he's anxious to see if he can help."

"Help review the tape or help get me naked again?" I giggled.

"That depends on you I guess." He laughed, then continued, "Seriously, Derrick is a camera guy, does photography professionally, wedding shots, videos, that sort of thing, and he is the best at setting cameras and lighting for the sort of thing you're interested in. I've told him about you, and he has helped a lot of girls make a lot of money. Even if you decide not to cam right now, it would still be nice to know, you know, in case you ever do."

I thought about it for a moment. I was well provided for and didn't need the money, but I did like the idea of showing off to strangers. We had talked about meeting up to review what we had shot the previous afternoon, but had not made specific plans to, and I had never actually agreed to the more I considered it. On the other hand, shooting the footage had led to a really intense and memorable evening with my girl Carolyn, as well as with Tim and his army buds. The deciding factor was my pelvic cavities were currently not being used and had not been in half a day.

'Was I turning into a slut, or just discovering that I had been all along?' I wondered.

"Hmm, so I should bring the laptop and camera?" I asked.

"Sure, we'll be right here."

"And I should wear a costume?" I asked further.

"That's up to you, but it would be great." He replied, and I could almost see his smile in the sound of his voice.

We disconnected with no set time for me to be there, but it was implied I would be soon. I figured that all this desire on Tim's part to review the tape was really a desire for him to stuff my backside with that black anaconda, but I wasn't that adverse to the notion anyway. He had been quite gentle on my pussy the day before, and had further awakened me to my own sexual desires. Okay, he made me cum, really hard.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers