Adele, A Coed Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey! Wait a second! I want that cum! I worked hard for it!' I thought as he rose up, turned around and shoved his dick between my legs and deep into my drenched cunt.

His steely flesh felt euphoric as he filled me up and I demanded, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck your cum inside me! Breed me! Don't waste it!" My ankles he placed on his shoulders as he fucked me vigorously, and then finally seized up with an exasperated moan.

I could feel him throb as he pumped rope after rope of white hot jism into my womb, but could do no more than moan in response. He forced his wet fingers into my mouth and they tasted sweet, then the odor of ass hit me and I realized where those fingers had just been. It was disgusting and erotic and I was confused as I instinctively sucked and slurped my ass juice from him. That seemed to turn him on more and when he got done fertilizing me, he pulled out and before he softened shoved that curved cock straight up my ass with no resistance.

I was still quivering in orgasm as he filled up my backside, using my tight anus to milk the remaining cum from him. Once he felt he had finished, he pulled out again, stood and offered his cock to me.

It's a cock. In my face. I parted my lips, extended my tongue, and took it again into me. It was like pulling off a bandaid as I did my first ass to mouth finish.

In the heat of the moment, it was something I loved. I loved the look on Derrick's face as I when full slut on his disgusting, smelly penis, slick with my ass juice It was tart, salty and sweet all at the same time, the only bad part was the odor really. I would feel skivvy about it afterwards as I drove to Carolyn's, but in that moment it was just really hot.