Adele, A Coed Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had packed up my stripper gear, including all my lingerie, to take to Carolyn's. The lingerie I thought I would need, but the wig and contacts I packed just so my asshole brother would not dig around in my things and find it. I got those from my luggage, and then loaded everything into the car, including my laptop and camera. I was already wearing a matching jade green bra and thong, so I just added some thigh highs, the wig and contacts to change my appearance and be ready in case the guys wanted me to show off again. I wasn't completely sure they didn't just want to review the tape and see if they could make money selling my videos online, but it seemed likely that they would want to see the goods in person. Okay, yeah, I knew they would fuck me. I totally knew that, I'm not stupid. I was horny though, again, just from thinking about stripping and another new person watching me.

I dug around in the car and got everything I needed, and then returned to my room to change. A sundress that buttoned up the front and some heels, plus the wig and contacts, and I was set. Maybe 45 minutes had passed, and I shot Carolyn a text that I would be running late, then I was on my way.

I was surprised when I knocked on the door and Tim didn't immediately open it. Instead a tall thin blonde guy in his mid thirties did.

"Hi, you must be Addy, I'm Derrick, Tim's camera and optics friend. Tim got called into work, if you would rather wait for him to review your tape we can, but I probably won't be back for a week or so," he smiled.

"Oh. Did he say when he would be back?"

"No, apparently one of the other instructors called out, and he is doing a couple of classes for him."

Classes were usually 45 minutes, but they were separated on the calendar to allow time to set up the room and clean it, so Tim would probably be gone for three hours at least. Derrick seemed like a nice guy and had a great smile. Thin and athletic looking, like all of Tim's friends, he wasn't really great looking but not unfortunate in the appeal department either. In any event, I felt it was safe given the circumstances since I had came to the apartment with the intent of reviewing our sex tape with Derrick anyway, and with the knowledge that I would probably be at a minimum stripping again, at least I hoped to be stripping again. That I would be alone with a stranger made it a little more enticing truth be known.

"Well, I guess we can review what I've got" I said, trying to be at least a little coy about it. "You want to watch it on my laptop or put it on a bigger screen?"

"Tim said the clarity was great so let's use the big plasma," he smiled as I stepped in. I handed him my laptop satchel as I did, and Derrick immediately went about hooking it up. The cable was still connected to the TV from the last night, so the biggest delay was booting it up and me finding the file.

While we were waiting, Derrick had a way of putting me at ease. He apparently already had been told my favorite drink, and had a joint rolled, ready and once I sat on the couch I had been railed on the night before, lit.

"So, what made you think about camming?" he asked as he offered me the smoke. "Need the money?"

I took a hit and tried to think of a good response that might be at least a little socially acceptable while I held the smoke in. As I finally exhaled I decided to just be honest.

"No, its not about the money to me, I don't really need the money. I mean, I'm not rich but the folks pay school and my expenses. I just discovered that I like showing off and it is really hot to me to be the center of attention and have guys eyes crawling all over me, as long as I'm in control. I don't think I could strip in a club, but maybe I could online as long as it was blocked in my area. Does that make me weird?" I asked.

"No, not weird at all, pretty unique among the girls I've worked with though."

"Oh?"

"Yes, well most of the girls I've worked with are exhibitionists to some extent but they have all been excited about the money too. They get told that a cam girl can make ten grand a month and start drooling at that figure, but that isn't common. Most start out making a few hundred a week if they work hard and smart, although once established the sky is the limit. A few have moved on to modeling and porn, but that isn't common either. You probably have the healthiest motivation of all. You like the attention?"

"Yes, but not enough to do porn!" I laughed.

"I get that," he smiled.

"Why does everyone think it's about money?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's just... Everyone, well, every guy, I've mentioned it to thinks girls do it for money. Can't we just do it for fun?" I asked.

"I think it is just the cliché story, you know? Girl needs money so she gets desperate and does something sexual that she might not otherwise do. Sounds like you have a different motivation though so I wouldn't think on it too much," he smiled.

I had found the video and after a brief load time, hit play. Of course it started with Tim adjusting the camera and such, then my dance lesson, which was boring. After a minute or so I fast-forwarded to the part where I started stripping. Tim's voice directing me could be heard and I began getting a little nervous, and I guess it showed.

"What ya thinking?" Derrick asked.

"Oh, just nervous maybe?"

"Why? You know how the movie ends," he laughed.

"I, well I haven't watched it and I don't know if it is any good. I mean, how can I tell if it is?"

"Hmmm, well, if the male audience gets a boner that's a sure sign," he giggled.

I couldn't help but look at his lap to see if there was any swelling in his cargo shorts, but I couldn't really tell. That was a little disappointing.

He caught me looking and laughed.

"Give it time, you're not really doing anything yet. How about you? Are you aroused at the idea of watching yourself?" He asked.

"I mean... maybe? It's a new situation for me, I've never watched myself strip and fuck a guy before so... yeah, maybe. There is certainly some anticipation," I admitted.

"That's good. Tell me, you enjoy stripping for guys, and being naked for them, how do you feel about rubbing one out while they watch? Does that turn you on too?"

"Uh, I never really thought about it. I guess so. Yeah, that would be hot, a little degrading, you know, humiliating? But that's, yeah, I would like that I think."

"I ask because there are phases a cam girl's career goes through. Usually they start just being flirtatious on cam, then maybe flashing a little bit while they keep flirting with their viewers in chat. Once they have enough regulars, then they start stripping. It takes a while to get there if you do it right, but you want the anticipation to build. Finally when you have 50 to 100 guys tuning in at your regular time, and a few hundred others that pop in and out, then you start taking it off. That is when the income you don't care about goes up, but the being the center of attention part goes up too. You have their attention, but you have to hold it. Guys will constantly be making suggestions to you as to what to do, but don't go too graphic too early. Finally you will be touching yourself on cam while a couple hundred guys are whacking it at home."

"Oh. Okay. I... Okay," I said having not thought it through that far. I figured just strip down and show my girl bits to them. Apparently there was a whole business plan involved.

"You have to keep it fresh or no one will watch."

"So after they see me masturbate, how do I keep it fresh? Go to another website?" I asked, as I thought about lying on my bed naked while rubbing my clit for the world to watch.

"Good question. For most the next step is toys, but some add another girl, or ultimately the boyfriend. Something we've learned is that if a girl adds a boy too soon it breaks the illusion of you being a fun loving college girl having fun. The innocence is lost and there goes a lot of your appeal. It would be like starting out with interracial anal, what is there to show after that?" Derrick explained, and then added, "I don't mean to scare you; you can always set your own limits."

"No, no! I appreciate you telling me this, I had not considered the need or desire to build an audience but..."

"Well you don't need to build an audience unless you want to. If you're just acting out a fantasy of stripping once or twice that wouldn't be a concern, but I think you will find you like it, and based on what you've told me of your motivations, you will probably want to do it right."

"Huh. A lot to think about," I smiled "Using toys while guys watch might be fun!"

"That's one way, the other is to get one with a remote and use the app to let the guys pay to turn it on and off. Those cams always draw a crowd."

I confess I had no idea what he meant by this, but didn't want to look dumb so I figured to research it later.

Seeing that I didn't understand, Derrick explained a little more. "It's a vibrator that stays inside you, called a 'Lush.' It can be controlled by a cell app, but for cam girl purposes, we can set it up to be controlled by the viewers. They buy coins from the site, and when they give them to you it lets them turn it on for a short period depending on how much they give and what price you set. It makes tons of money because guys will keep donating to make you orgasm, then continue to so they can watch you lose control."

"So they would be rubbing me out from long distance? Would I even know who was doing it?"

"Just their user name," Derrick answered.

That took a moment to digest, but giving some anonymous dude control over my orgasm sounded pretty hot, and the more I thought about it the hotter it seemed.

"Would everyone see it or just the dude giving me money?" I asked.

"Everyone on your page would see, and they would be inspired to pay too."

"Okay," I answered, now becoming more interested in camming.

There was a long silence while I contemplated all I had learned, and then glancing at the plasma I remarked;

"Oh! It's getting to the good part, I mean, the first good part!"

On the screen I was dancing facing away from the camera and had pulled the dress off my shoulders. My butt was swishing back and forth and I knew my tits were about to come out and that Derrick would see them in moments, and that I would be wearing just a scrape of lingerie in but a minute or two.

"It's all been good so far, you have a great ass," he said, sounding like a coach describing a basketball player's height. It seemed like my butt was just a tool for camming to him, and that was a bit humiliating and degrading; just enough to turn me on a smidgen more.

When my tits finally came out on the screen, Derrick seemed to gasp a little and nod his head in appreciation.

"You like?" I asked.

"Very nice," was his only verbal reply, but a glance at his lap did reveal a bit of a lump that had not been there before.

"It gets better, wait until you see what we do next."

"Tim described it to me, but honestly I thought he might be exaggerating. You tease the camera well and have an amazing look." Derrick said.

"Is it making you horny?" I giggled.'

"I'm a guy, everything makes me horny so that's setting the bar low. A better question might be; 'Is it making you horny?'"

"Yeah," I confessed after a few moments of thought.

"Will you do something for me?" he asked.

"I might," I answered, thinking he would want to fuck me.

"Take your dress off and touch yourself while we watch it. Imagine all those horny guys out there watching you. Will you do that?"

"Huh, not what I thought you would ask."

"I want you to get a feel for doing it with someone watching, see if you like it. If you're not comfortable though, it's okay. I just want to see how you do with an audience."

"I see." I thought about it and it just seemed weird. I was aroused enough that if he tried, he could probably fuck me, but he seemed more interested in watching me touch myself, something I had never done with anyone watching me. I usually, no, I always, closed and locked my door, turned off the lights, closed the shades and kept the bed covers over me, and even then it had been a rare event for me. The idea of letting someone view a moment that private made me nervous, but it also sounded erotic and even liberating. I imagined myself free of the restraints my upbringing put on my sexuality and realized I wanted to share that private moment with someone, even a bunch of anonymous strangers on the Internet. I would only have an audience of one, but Derrick was a stranger and if I couldn't do it in front of him, I couldn't do it in front of a camera. And I wanted to try.

A glance at the screen showed that the dress was almost off and I was doing the hand bra thing. As I recalled it would be a few minutes before I was naked and Tim entered the scene, so having made my decision I stood up and took off my dress. I didn't worry about stripping; there was no music anyway other than the faint sound in the background of the video.

"Leave your bra and panties on for now," Derrick directed and I complied.

I left my heels on as well and returned to the couch, this time sitting down more or less facing Derrick and leaned back against the arm, my legs open a bit and my girl bits covered by a cute matching panty and half cup bra. My nipples were already exposed and appeared to be quite stiff, so there was no hiding them. Derrick seemed to appreciate the view.

I was getting so hot I thought I might soak through the panty I was wearing, and that would embarrass me more than touching myself for Derrick's entertainment. I guess Derrick knew I needed a bit of leadership on what to do so he instructed me to get me started.

"Begin with your breasts."

Okay,, so I know guys like boobs, but they are no big deal to me. I like it when guys touch them, as long as they are gentle, or kiss and suck them, but I don't really touch them myself much. I guess since it is my own hands I don't really get aroused like I would if it were a guy. Still, it was what Derrick, and by extension a bunch of mindless strangers that were not watching yet wanted to see, so I tried to be sexy and suggestive about it. Basically I rubbed them like I would when I take my bra off after a long day. It seemed sexy enough. Derrick smiled at me anyway.

My nips were erect and so I wet my finger with saliva and swirled a nip back and forth, making it even harder. In the screen I was naked now except for my panties and the cincher I wore when Tim filmed us, and though still dancing was talking back and forth with Tim. Tim moved behind me on the screen and kissed me behind my ear and the memory of that moment sent a shiver through me just as it had when it happened.

Then, along with Derrick, I stared at what came next. On screen I sank to my knees in front of Tim, and pulled out his cock. It seemed even larger in profile and even Derrick gasped a bit. He went into complete shock when after a few words back and forth on screen that couldn't really be heard, I place the head on my tongue and slowly worked it into my mouth and down my throat.

"Oh my god! Did you...what... how?" he muttered as he stared transfixed at my talent on the screen.

"And that is when I learned I don't have a gag reflex," I giggled.

"Holy shit! You're amazing!"

"Thanks! Glad you like it," I grinned. He stopped staring at the screen long enough to look at me with new appreciation. I became a little self conscious as somewhere along the way my bra became unclasped in the front and my tits were on full display except for one that was covered by my hand, still massaging it, while my other hand had found its way across my abs and to my panties where I was touching my mound lightly through the emerald green fabric. The feeling only lasted a moment as I began to feel quite brazen and parted my legs further, placing one heel on the back of the couch, the other on the floor and slid my fingers down the inside of my panties, dipping into the wetness of my cunt.

Derrick kept looking back and forth from me to the screen, not sure what show he wanted to watch as I fingered myself live and fucked Tim with my face on video. I decided I didn't want to lose a competition to my video self and upped the ante a bit. Bringing my feet together I lifted my ass from the couch and slid my panties over my hips, then pointed my legs and feet upward as I pulled them to my knees, lowering my feet and pulling them over my heels.

I laid back on the couch, a bit closer to Derrick now, and opened my legs wide again to give him a full view of my naked glory. I reached down again and dipped a couple of fingers inside, then once they were good and wet, began rotating the fingertips on my clit. It felt so good, and slutty, and brazen, I knew I would not last long.

Derrick was now staring at my wet pussy almost full time, with only occasional glances at the screen.

"Fuck camming, with that skill, you should go straight to porn!" He exclaimed.

"I don't think that's for me, why? Are you trying to imagine what it would be like for me to suck you?" I smiled. "You could always pause the video."

"Your pussy is so beautiful, and tiny..." he mumbled.

"Thank you, you can touch me if you want to. Are you imagining going down on me? Or fucking me?" I whispered.

Derrick couldn't wait any longer it seemed. He gently placed a hand on the inside of my bent knee and slid it up my thigh to where my hand was. As I removed mine and looked at him, his complete focus now on my slut hole, two fingers entered me and I gasped. He curled them around and found my G spot immediately and I was gyrating and panting as he pushed me over the edge. As I came, he placed his mouth on my clit and flicked his tongue back and forth over it as he continued to massage the sweet spot inside me. I came over and over again, my body writhing out of control and he delivered earth-shattering waves of climax to my body.

I was soon just a quivering gelatinous mass of girl flesh, moaning and speaking in tongues. I have no idea what I said during that time, but there were a lot of 'oh gods,' 'yes right there!' and maybe a "Give me your cock I need to suck you." I must have thrown in a 'Yes! Put them in my ass' as his pussy juice lubed fingers went from my birth canal to my rectum, where he finger banged my ass with fury while licking my slit and flicking his tongue across my clit.

I can't tell you how many times I came as I wasn't counting and would have lost track anyway. At some point Derrick shed his shorts and I found myself stroking a seriously hard dick. He wasn't as long or thick as Tim, but he had a respectable size. What made him interesting dick wise was a pronounced upward curve to his shaft.

I needed him to fuck me with it, and told him so.

Derrick interpreted this in his own way though. He kept tonguing my slut slot, and rose over me so his cock was in my face. With one hand he aimed it at my mouth and lowered it down to my lips.

I opened wide to accept him, tilted my head a little bit, and let him slide all the way through my mouth and into my throat. He was quite gentle, but stayed firmly in control of the depth and speed with which he fucked my face. Truthfully, the finger fucking he was putting on my ass was more uncomfortable and I didn't mind it.

I did my best to provide his rock hard member with some stimulation, but all I could do was suck hard on the back stroke and try to swallow when he was buried deep. He seemed to appreciate it though and moaned when I did stuff.

I choked a couple of times but managed to properly service him overall. He only lasted a few minutes which was good as I don't think I could have taken any more.

He practically shouted "I'm gonna cum!" and lifted off me, pulling his rigid cock from my mouth.