All Comments on 'Adele: The Barely Legal Homewrecker'

by Sweatermeat1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGabout 1 year ago

Fucking Fabulous!!!!! More please. I want Adele to dom me toooooooo!!

GcoachGGcoachGabout 1 year ago

Loved it!!! More please??!?! I want Adele to dom me like that too!!! Sooooooo Hot

JudesmanJudesmanabout 1 year ago

Fantastic.

Thanks so much

CanNOT wait for next part

Best,

Phil

BC100000BC100000about 1 year ago

Very hot! Had me hard as a rock in Maine -- thanks. Please, keep on writing.

Tims922Tims922about 1 year ago

What a awesome story which flowed very well...make sure you write more to this story will be looking forward to it!

maczoymaczoyabout 1 year ago

Congrats, great story

LickabletreatLickabletreatabout 1 year ago

Great story can’t wait for more!

WelshWarblerWelshWarbler10 months ago

Can't wait for next chapter.

This is the 1st story I've read of yours, about to read the others.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Next chapter please it’s fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Are you doing another instalment

Wishes78Wishes788 months ago

Please another chapter! ;) so hot.

Kingdom_of_WhoresKingdom_of_Whores5 months ago

Great story! The plot of the story is terrific and so is the writing. The way the plot has been built up with an appropriate level of erotica and proper thought given to each role- this story comes out very well. Adele has been dominating Julia so nice and the sensuous housewife is on her eay to lose it all - Charles, William and most importantly "Her Modesty"! Eagerly waiting to be seen how Adele breaks the will of this chaste wife and turnd her into a wanton slut and make Julia her slave. Excellent story!

Sweatermeat1Sweatermeat15 months agoAuthor

Thank you Kingdom_of Whores! Part two is very close and will Julia's life will be on a collision course with Adele, Beth and perhaps others.

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus3 months ago

so delightfully naughty. please, please, continue!

karmadreamer52karmadreamer52about 2 months ago

I love the power dynamic and how the homewrecker is slowly enacting her plan. I hope Beth is involved!

WendyTrilbyWendyTrilby8 days ago

I rarely comment on stories, but this one is as near to perfect (for me) as I've found on LE. I love your storytelling style and the way you play with time by starting with what I call the act break (the first snowball kidd) and then going back in time and building the story. This is a brilliant style of writing that gives the reader an early twist and the promise of so much more (which you deliver).

The sex is perfect, with all the wonderful small details that make it both hot and real. You build the case for Julia and her son by supporting it with a very solid and credible backstory. I love how you show the inner battle of trying to stop but being compelled further by both lust and control. This is a very layered work, and each interaction is perfectly set up, making the sex real and not just a convenient hookup to keep the readers engaged.

Like me, you only have a handful of stories, which tells me you take your time and try to prioritize quality over quantity. I look forward to reading your stories and will comment accordingly.

Sweatermeat1Sweatermeat18 days agoAuthor

Thank you WendyTrilby! That is one of the nicest thoughtful compliments I has ever received! To receive a comment from one of my favorite writers makes my year! You make me want to be work harder! Thanks, Melissa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweatermeat1@Sweatermeat1
Hi I'm Mellissa, friends sometimes call me Missy. I am a traditional wife and mother in the Old South in the USA. Im a late thirty something happily married woman with three children. My husband travels for work so writing helps pass the time. I have a hidden fascination wi...