Adele: The Barely Legal Homewrecker

Story Info
Mother competes with son's temptress girlfriend.
18.8k words
4.71
39.8k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: This is the first chapter of a multiple chapter series. (2 or 3 depending on the reader response) It is a story of control, so I have put it in the Non-consent/Reluctance category. However, like some of my other stories, it also has a heavy theme of incest and lesbian domination as well.

I would also like to give Literotica author Goamz86 credit as a co-author and editor on this story. I hope you enjoy the beginning of this tale. Feedback is always appreciated.

Synopsis: Son's temptress girlfriend spurs unwanted feelings in his mother that eventually cause her to do things she never thought possible.

The Players:

Adele (The girlfriend): She was the type of woman that men left their wives for, even at her tender age of 18. The temptress was a senior in high school, 5'10" with a face reminiscent of actress Lauren Bacall; smoldering blue/green eyes, straight sandy blond hair that ends about mid-back and a trim figure. Her lithe body was strewn with tattoos and body piercings. Adele's breasts were perfect little tear drop cones, firm b-cups, long slim legs that go all the way up to a firm perfectly heart-shaped ass and a vagina she has waxed smooth. Men were mesmerized and women, while jealous and envious, found it difficult not to fall under her spell.

William/Billy (The son): Good natured 18-year-old senior in high school, 6.2" with boyish good looks, reddish/blond hair, blue eyes, with a young tight muscular build you would expect a football player to have, and a 7 1/2" very thick cock.

Julia (The mom): 39-year-old religious housewife, 5'6" with a face all men turn twice to see, wavy reddish/blond hair to her mid-back, deep blue eyes a mature body with slightly sagging full c-cup breasts and a succulent ass her husband loves to smack as he fucks her from behind, and a tightly trimmed pussy. Every one of William's friends considered her the hottest MILF in town.

Charles (The husband): 43-year-old highly successful Attorney and church deacon, 6'1" attractive, with brown hair, brown eyes and a build any 43-year-old man would be proud to display at a summer pool party, and a 7 1/2' cock, not quite as thick as his son's.

Monica (the daughter): 20-year-old religious college student who lives at home, 5'6", very attractive, curly blond hair almost to her waist, piercing blue eyes, a smokin', tight body, fuller than her mom's c-cup breasts, a flat stomach, perfectly toned legs and an ass you could bounce a quarter on. She is everything Julia was when she was Monica's age, and wished she still was at 39. The topper for Monica is a smoothly shaved pussy with a clit that always sticks out from her outer lips when aroused and serves as the gateway to her virginity.

Beth (The bff): 39-year-old Housewife and mother of three. 5'8", attractive in a girl next door way, brown curly hair to her shoulders, hazel eyes, a body that could stand to lose 20 lbs, d-cup breasts, an ass that fills a pair of jeans passed its designed capacity and an untrimmed pussy.

The setting: An upper-class neighborhood on the outskirts of a populated city in North Carolina.

All sexual activity in this story is between adults older than 18

"I don't care for her." Julia said to her husband as they entered their room to get ready for bed.

"I friggin' loathe her! No, I hate her, I hate her!" Julia bellowed inside her head before her husband replied.

"Who?" Charles asked.

"That bitch who came to dinner, and is going to corrupt my sweet son, William." Her inner voice screamed.

"Who do you think I mean Charles? ADELE!" Julia emphasized the young woman's name.

Adele had come for dinner earlier that evening at the request of Billy.

"Oh, stop it." Charles scoffed at Julia. "No one will ever be good enough for your precious William. She is sweet, and he really seems to like her. Now be nice." He removed his dress shirt, setting it on the gentleman's butler stand.

"Really, are you friggin' kidding me? If you knew what she was doing about an hour ago, you wouldn't say that." Julia thought as she removed her blouse.

"I don't agree. She's no proper southern woman." The overprotective mother protested, trying to be diplomatic about it and get her husband to agree with her. "There is something about her that I just feel funny about. I'm telling you darlin' she's no lady." Julia reiterated as she reached behind and undid her white lace push up bra.

That was a true statement. Adele was from Massachusetts, not the south like Julia. This only made Julia more protective. She disliked northerners with a passion.

Her husband watched his wife's breasts submit to gravity as she removed the garment. Charles paused for a moment to compare the difference between his loving wife and the hard-bodied temptress, Adele.

"She brought eclairs for dessert for Christ sake, Julia. How bad could she be?" Charles scoffed, as he undressed to his silk boxers.

Julia could see his manhood was already swollen, pushing against the flimsy material.

"Is he thinking of that little slut? Is that what has his cock hard already?" Julia steamed inside as she unhooked a stocking from her white garter belt.

"She was just butterin' y'all up!" Julia spat. "They weren't even from the good bakery on Reynolds. They came from a cheap place, down on Granada."

Charles approached Julia, hugged her, looked in her eyes and said lovingly, "My dear, your son is growing up. You can't protect him his whole life. Now stop treating him like he's five and you are saving him from a bully. They are a cute couple, and I don't think she is the big bad wolf. However, if she is as bad as you say, he will figure it out."

"SHE IS!!! SHE IS THE BIG BAD WOLF! I SWEAR SHE WILL DESTROY OUR FAMILY!" Julia's insides screeched.

"But..." was all she got out as she tried to further her argument, because suddenly, her husband swooped down and gave her a big fat soulful kiss. His tongue probed her mouth and she immediately panicked.

"Oh no! Can he taste it? Can he taste his son's cum that was just in my mouth moments ago?"

She nervously tried to push the events of earlier in the evening to the back of her mind and concentrate on satisfying her husband. She kissed him back and hugged him. His hands immediately went to her soft round ass, still somewhat contained by her high waisted white lace panties. He massaged each cheek with his strong hands. Then one hand snaked around to the front of her panties. Pushing it to the side, he slid one of his meaty fingers inside her pussy. This was not the first time tonight there had been a finger in her needy wet pussy.

In spite of her efforts not to, Julia's mind instantly jumped from her bedroom to a few hours earlier.

*****

From the moment she met Adele, Julia knew she was in trouble. When William introduced them, Julia felt immediately uncomfortable. Adele was not the southern Lady Julia was by any means. She was wearing a skintight black mini dress without any signs of a bra or panties. Julia was appalled. Immediately, there seemed to be a knowing stare that Adele gave her. It made Julia's insides shiver. Adele's four inch height advantage, along with the tall stiletto heels she was wearing, made Julia feel small and inferior. Then the little bitch hugged Julia as if they were life-long friends. The stunned Julia choked a bit as she felt how firm the young woman's breasts were, even without a bra. Julia longed for the days when her breasts did not sag as they did now, and Adele only served as another reminder. The hug lingered much longer than Julia felt it should and it made her shiver again. She knew Adele would notice that Julia's body was much softer and curvier than Adele's thinner, much firmer one. On top of that, as they separated, Julia swore the little minx winked at her and smiled like the cat who swallowed the canary after scanning Julia's body. Julia felt like stock, being looked over for purchase. The over-protective mother immediately loathed the evil temptress, thinking, "Just like a northerner to dress like a total whore."

Dinner was quite eventful for the whole family. Well, for everyone but Julia. All she could do was watch the little jezebel be as sweet as molasses, gaining everyone's favor. She not only won her husband's and son's favor with her female charms, she even won over her daughter, as they chatted about their similar cheerleading experiences. Julia felt forgotten and alone.

What Julia did not know, was that as she watched the little trollop hold her husband's attention, feigning interest in him and his hobby of skeet shooting, Adele had her hand down the pants of Julia's son, and she was slowly stroking his thick hard cock, holding William's undivided attention as well. As she turned to Monica and started a conversation about cheer camp, she discreetly grabbed William's hand and guided it up her smooth toned thigh, under her short dress, until he could feel the baby smooth, waxed skin of her uncovered and very heated pussy. William was so worried about being caught; he just held his hand still, but firmly against her bare nether region, feeling the heat transfer to his shaky hand. Lastly, Adele turned to Julia to get her attention. The master manipulator asked about her volunteer work at the church as she kicked off her heel and snaked her bare foot up Charles' calf, under his loose-fitting dress pants, causing his cock, to instantaneously fill with blood. The thought of this was the reason her husband had defended the little homewrecker, and amorously attacked his wife later in their room as they discussed Adele.

When dinner was over, which could not come soon enough for Julia, everyone left the table except Adele, who offered to help Julia clear the dishes. Julia told her she didn't need to do that. However, to Julia's chagrin, Adele insisted. Monica retired to her room to finish an essay she was writing for her history class, Charles went to his man cave to watch the college football game, and Billy made his way to the great room to set up a movie on Netflix, telling Adele to join him after she was done. Maritza, the maid, was in the kitchen washing dishes when Adele did something else to make Julia's insides shiver once more. Julia was reaching for the meat platter, when Adele leaned in from the other side of the table and grabbed the same plate, pulling it away from Julia to get her attention. Julia looked up and the two of them locked eyes.

"I'm gonna suck the soul out of your son's cock... DOES MOMMY WANT TO WATCH...???" Adele said in a throaty voice only Julia could hear. Then she pushed the plate back toward Julia and left the room.

Shocked did not begin to explain what Julia felt at that moment. The rest of the time she was helping clean up from dinner, Julia's attention was understandably not on that task, but rather on the two teens now watching a movie in the great room. Several times, she made her way to the foyer to look, and discreetly peer through the French doors that divided the great room from the entry area. Each time she looked, the two were a little more intimate than the last time she saw them. Just like at dinner, Adele had the upper hand here as well. She noticed Julia once as she spied on the two of them and made sure each time she came back, Adele had William wrapped around her little finger a bit more.

Maritza finished the dishes and asked to be dismissed for the evening, which Julia granted. Julia turned the lights off in the kitchen and dimmed the lights in the entry hoping to gain better cover to snoop on the young couple. However, Adele noticed the change in lighting and knew exactly who was doing it and why. When Julia peeked around the corner this time, she audibly gasped when she saw the two barely-legal teens. Adele was on her knees between William's spread legs, and she was staring up at him while rubbing his turgid cock through his khaki pants. Julia stared like a deer in the headlights for what seemed forever, not noticing when suddenly Adele turned and looked right at her. Julia was so stunned, she did not move out of sight fast enough. She knew the little slut had seen her. Julia was breathing heavily, and she tried to calm herself, which took a moment. When she gained control of herself, she again slowly peered around the wall, through the French doors and into the great room. The sight that befell her this time was more than she could ever imagine. Still in the same position as before, Adele was not just stroking William's cock through his pants. No, this time, she had his meaty cock between her lips, and she was bobbing up and down on it like one of the cheap hookers on the other side of town where she never ventured. Julia gasped so loudly this time, she was scared someone had heard. She covered her mouth to stop the sound, but failed to hide behind the wall. She stared, mesmerized, as she watched the little tramp devour her son's impressive cock.

William's head was thrown back on the top of the couch and his eyes were screwed shut in pleasure. Julia continued to watch as her son's cock disappeared down Adele's throat repeatedly. This girl was good. This could not be the first cock the temptress had sucked, as she moved with the rhythm of a ballerina. Julia was sure of this. The mature housewife's attention was too focused on the thick meaty cock disappearing and reappearing from Adele's mouth to notice the little minx was staring right at her. When she finally noticed, their eyes locked, and Julia watched as Adele smiled and then opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue, and began stroking her son's cock with her hand, gliding her long nails lightly over the teen's scrotum. William suddenly groaned with pleasure, emptying his balls all over Adele's protruding tongue. Then, his cum slid into her mouth.

Julia quickly ducked back behind the wall again and immediately, she went to the kitchen and tried to recover from the shock of what she just witnessed. One more time, Julia tried to calm her nerves and regulate her breathing as she burned like a fire inside. It did not work. She was still on fire and panting a minute later when Adele appeared in the kitchen.

The only light on in the room was the spot over the sink where Julia stood. Still flustered, Julia began to tremble as she glanced at the she-devil and immediately busied herself, washing a dish that had been cleaned by Maritza a little bit earlier.

Adele, who again looked like the cat that swallowed the canary, wordlessly approached; her lips tightly sealed. She spun her boyfriend's mother around, pinning her against the sink. The evil teen then grabbed the back of the mother's head. Julia was stunned and gasped for breath. She didn't know what to think. The sexy 18-year-old cheerleader put her other hand on Julia's chin and kissed her. She kissed her hard and she kissed her deep. The lithe teen then sunk her tongue into the mature homemaker's mouth. A river of her son's cum flooded Julia's mouth, snowballing the mortified Mother.

Julia was so stunned, literally frozen in place. Adele used the hand on Julia's chin to force her mouth shut after the kiss. Julia now had a mouth full of her son's cum and his girlfriend's spit. The little tramp raked her nails down Julia's neck.

"Swallow!" She commanded the MILF.

Trembling, with tears in her eyes, Julia capitulated.

"God forgive me!" she thought as the slimy load slithered down her throat and into her stomach. This was not the first load she had ever swallowed, but this was her son's sperm.

Adele held Julia against the sink. Julia began to weep, and before she could resist, the dominant teen put her hand up the mom's skirt and inside her white lace panties. She swiftly put her index finger between Julia's pussy lips and deep inside her love canal. She boldly howled her ass off, noticing how wet it was as her finger rooted around inside Julia's vagina. The stunned overwhelmed housewife reached back and gripped the counter, her mouth dropped open and her head fell back.

"Ohh gawd!" she moaned, squeezing her legs tightly together against the invading finger.

Then Adele's boyfriend's mother had a mind-blowing climax. Her entire body spasmed and her knees got weak. She bit her lower lip so hard to stifle her scream, that she tasted blood inside her mouth. She would have collapsed on the ground, but Adele still had he pinned against the counter.

Adele's face took on a strangely satisfied look "I knew it!" she viciously spat as she withdrew her finger and looked Julia in the eye. "I know all about you and now I own you slut!" Then the little harlot turned on her heels and walked out of the house.

***

The vision of this experience with Adele was the only thing going through Julia's mind, later that night, in her bedroom, as she sucked her husband's cock, and took him hard from behind while bent over her four-poster bed. She came hard again, as she begged, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder for gawd sake".

Ironically, so did her husband, as his mind reverted to Adele's hard young body and her foot crawling up his calf at dinner. As they cuddled after sex, each felt some guilt for thinking about the sexy new addition to their little world while having sex with their spouse. However, neither spoke of, nor even spoke of her at all for several days.

All night Julia tossed and turned. Her internal conflict was mind numbing. Why had she been so turned on by what happened with Adele? What did the slut mean when she said, "I know all about you." Did she know the skeletons Julia kept buried deep in her closet? Did she know what she and her son were up to, or worse, did she know her other deep dark secret; the one a proper southern belle would never willingly reveal to anyone? She barely slept a wink the whole night. As she lay there feeling her husband's cum drip from her pussy, she contemplated the mess her life had suddenly become.

***Julia's secrets***

On the outside Julia was a proper southern woman and she had been all her life. She behaved like a perfect Southern Belle when she was younger. She married the right man, and made a perfect life for her and her family. She went to church every Sunday, and volunteered there at least once a week. She adored being a wife and a mother, and she was great at both. Her family spent every Sunday together and vacationed at their northern cabin several times a year. Those times were precious to her and she would do anything to protect them.

However, like many women, as she hit her late thirties, she began to lose some of that self-confidence she was so full of, as a young woman. She began to notice things on her body were not as tight as they once were. Her stomach was the first thing she noticed. It had developed a small pooch that she just could not seem to get rid of, no matter how much yoga she did. She noticed her ass jiggled a little when she walked around naked, and worst of all, one day she looked in the mirror and the breasts that once stood proudly up on her chest now sagged, and this really hit her hard. She began to feel that she wasn't as desirable as she used to be. She was of course completely crazy, as every man she walked by still turned and watched her, and every guy on Billy's football team relentlessly teased him about what a MILF his mom was. Her husband still made love to her on a very regular basis, but she seemed to think that he just did not do it with the vigor he once had. All this had her in a funk one afternoon as she sat home alone when her husband was on a business trip. It also put the faithful wife on a collision course that would completely change her life.

That night she had dressed herself in the sexiest, yet somewhat slutty clothes, donned a little thicker make up than usual, and wore her hair in the most come-hither style she could think of, and then put on hooker hoop earrings, as Julia was to join longtime girlfriends, as they went out to celebrate their friend Amy's recent divorce. There were drinks, dinner and a black limo to shuttle them all around. To cap the night off, the other girls had "surprised" Amy with a table at a club that featured male strippers.