Vanessa, The New Girl

Story Info
A married woman is seduced by her new female boss.
19.1k words
4.6
34k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story of predator and prey.

All characters are over 18 years old. This is a story of adultery, reluctance, lesbian sex, rough sex and light bondage. If any of these are not for you, then this story is not for you.

Again, Thank you Kevin for your help and keeping me focused. You are the best at herding cats.

Vanessa, the new girl

Vanessa had butterflies in her stomach as she sat at her desk. Her training was now over, she checked her notes as she processed her invoices. It had been many years since she had not been a stay-at-home "soccer" mom.

She had her reasons to reenter the rat race of office work, other than to prove to herself she could still do it. Ok, Vanessa, you got this. You know you can do this, she told herself again.

Vanessa then noticed that her supervisor, Stacie, seemed to be watching her. The tall brunette twirled a pen in her fingers as she sat behind her desk. The pen went to Stacie's lips and she winked at Vanessa before seemingly returning to her work.

Vanessa had half expected her male colleagues to flirt and or ogle her. Yet, she had not expected any female coworkers would be "checking her out", which they did and so overtly. Have workplace rules changed? Vanessa did not think so, but decided to try and ignore it in the hopes it stopped.

Later in the day, Stacie came up to Vanessa as she typed into her program. Stacie leaned down and put her arm around Vanessa, squeezing and massaging Vanessa's shoulder, as she asked, "Everything going ok? You can come to me if you need anything."

Vanessa turned her head to face Stacie. She paused a second as her eyes met her bosses eyes. "Umm, yes. It is going well so far." Is Stacie really flirting with me? "And, thank you. I will."

"You will what?" Stacie then asked, squeezing Vanessa's shoulder firmly, strongly.

Oh god, she is flirting, isn't she? Vanessa thought before replying, "I will come to see you if I need something."

Stacie smiled and added, "Free for lunch?" as she kept smiling at the older woman.

"Uh, yes I am," Vanessa replied, and just like that she was committed to lunch with her boss.

They went to a local restaurant for lunch. The place was busy, the conversations around them loud as they sat at a table for four, which seemed to disappoint Stacie.

They made the usual small talk before their meals arrived. Then Stacie asked how Vanessa felt she was doing at work and if she liked it.

"Well it is taking me a bit longer to get the hang of the software than I wanted, but I hope I am doing good work," Vanessa replied. Stacie assured her all was going well.

Then Vanessa felt a little self-conscious as she saw Stacie openly checking her out. Vanessa was in a very basic sleeveless dress she had picked up as part of her work outfits. She had a thin sweater over top of her dress. I bought this hoping not to get checked out by the men at work and here is my female boss doing that. Vanessa was snapped out of her thoughts when she realized that Stacie had asked a question.

"I am sorry, what?"

Stacie smiled and calmly asked, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

Vanessa felt her stomach tighten but answered, "I guess so."

"You guess so or I can ask you?"

Vanessa saw how Stacie's eyes were locked on hers now. "You may ask me."

Stacie smiled and took a sip of her lemon water. "Have you ever dated another woman?"

Vanessa looked at the younger woman across from her, perhaps ten years younger. A woman who was her boss. Have I ever dated another woman? Not openly but yes. Why does she want to know that? "Well, it does not matter, I am married and I have a daughter." Ok not happily married and now Amber is away at college.

"Your Daughter is away at State College, you told me that before. And I know you are married. Married women are very sexy, and can be a lot of fun." Stacie then paused as she read Vanessa's face. "So, have you ever dated another woman?"

Oh god, is this happening? Vanessa thought as a chill ran through her. "Yes, I have, before I was married." What do you mean that married women can be fun? But Vanessa knew better than to ask that, she was hoping that lunch would end soon now.

"Are you free tonight?" Stacie pushed.

"I am a married woman," Vanessa replied. Flattered but still thinking, I am a married mom, I can't date regardless of how my marriage is.

"And? Are you free tonight?"

It had been a long time since anyone had hit on Vanessa, she tried to think back as to who and when. It was around five years ago and it was one of Matthew's drunk coworkers at a company picnic.

Vanessa had no plans for the evening and before she upset Stacie she replied, "I am free yes, why?"

Without skipping a beat the reply came quickly, "I like you and I would like to take you out for dinner."

Vanessa was taken aback by the boldness. "I am not sure this is appropriate."

Stacie smirked, "Appropriate? Why? Because I am your boss? Does that mean we can't be friends"

The way Stacie spoke, soothing, had the opposite effect on Vanessa. This is so cat and mouse. "No, there are no rules against that. But."

Stacie cut her off, "But you are married. So? It is just dinner."

In Vanessa's mind, she heard Stacie saying, "Married women are very sexy, and can be a lot of fun." Vanessa felt the need to reply, "ok, just dinner, we can do that."

Stacie smiled, "There, now was that so hard?"

Vanessa smiled and agreed that it was easy. They agreed on a time and that Stacie would pick her up.

The walk back

As they walked the few blocks back to the office, Vanessa began to question herself. Is she trying to seduce me or is this her way of making friends? Am I reading way too much into this? We agreed that it was just dinner.

When they were at the entrance of the old newspaper offices, Vanessa felt pulled in towards the ornate glass doors. Before she could say anything, Stacie kissed her.

The kiss was soft and tender. Lips on lips and it lasted mere seconds. "Sorry, but I just had to. I hope you don't mind," Stacie said as she let go of Vanessa, leaving her standing there watching the younger woman walking away.

Vanessa caught herself looking at her boss's shapely behind as she walked away. She has a nice...what the hell was that? Vanessa thought as she felt a rush of excitement run through her body.

"You coming, Vanessa?" Stacie asked as she looked back at the older, married woman. She knew she had planted a seed that she intended to see through to the end.

"Uh, umm yeah, I am coming," Vanessa replied and they walked back to work together, in silence.

Vanessa occasionally looked over at Stacie. What the hell was that? A kiss? You kissed me and walked away? Why? But Vanessa said nothing as she pondered that fleeting kiss for the remainder of the day.

Mixed Signals

When Matthew arrived home, Vanessa told him that he was on his own for dinner. He only nodded as smiled and said his hello and how he needed to review some papers. Typical, Vanessa thought.

Vanessa then said, "Well you should know, my Boss is picking me up." She paused before adding, "For a date."

Matthew, already in his home office, simply replied, "Ok sounds good." As Vanessa fumed in the doorway.

What the fuck? Does he not even hear me? Vanessa thought as she walked upstairs to freshen up. Which quickly became almost a shower thanks to baby wipes. She decided to change into her favorite jeans and a light blue button-up blouse as she reapplied her makeup. She looked at herself in the mirror, "OK, not too shabby for 43, if I say so myself."

Besides, it is not a date, just dinner. Vanessa told herself. I am married and have a daughter, she added, to try and reassure herself. Then she thought, your daughter is in college, as well as her time in college and your dull hubby ignores you. STOP IT, Vanessa added and walked away from the mirror.

When Vanessa came back downstairs, Matthew was heading back into his office. He saw her and paused. "So you were not joking?" He took her in with his eyes.

Jealous now? Vanessa thought. "Yes, I am having dinner with my boss."

Matthew frowned. "Wait, so the horny old bastard asked you out and you said, sure why not?"

Vanessa, hands on hips, replied coolly, "My boss is about ten years younger than me and female, so keep your shirt on, tough guy." Vanessa left out the kiss and the attraction she was developing for Stacie, thanks to Stacie's advances.

Then Matthew visibly relaxed and added, "Ok, have fun." Then he returned to his home office.

Vanessa moved to the living room and waited. He has no clue how she made me feel earlier.

In over her head

When Vanessa opened the door she was a little taken aback at how Stacie had dressed. She suddenly felt very under dressed. Stacie was wearing a tight-fitting red peek-a-boo dress that left very little to the imagination.

Stacie looked Vanessa up and down, then smiled and asked, "You look great Hun, ready?" No you look great, I should change. What am I doing?

Vanessa nodded, a little in shock, then she replied, "Yes I am." Then she called out, into the house, that she was leaving. Stacie smiled at Vanessa's exit call out but said nothing.

Vanessa was taken aback to see that Stacie had driven a newer black Corvette. Stacie even walked around to open the door for Vanessa. Still smiling as she waited for her older employee to sit.

Then she closed the door and walked sexily around the front, swaying her ass. Ok, am I wanting her to do that so I am exaggerating each step or is she really coming on to me at my own home, Vanessa thought as she watched her boss walk around and get in her sports car.

Soon they were flying down the road. Stacie drove fast, trusting her skills and car to maneuver through any traffic. A few times Vanessa felt pushed into her seat as Stacie accelerated.

At one stoplight, Stacie reached over and put her hand on Vanessa's thigh, midway up. "I thought we would do Martins tonight, does that sound ok to you, Hun?"

Vanessa immediately felt her body respond to the touch. She agreed to the restaurant choice but her mind was focused on the warm sensation of Stacie's hand on her thigh. When Stacie kept it there and slowly rubbed her thumb on Vanessa's jeans, Vanessa felt her panties dampen. Oh fuck I am in trouble, Vanessa told herself.

Dinner and Desert.

Once they arrived at the posh downtown restaurant, Vanessa again felt under dressed as they got out for the valet attendants.

But Stacie simply came around with a smile and took her hand and led her inside, ignoring the ogling stares. Once inside she gave her name to the hostess, whom Vanessa noticed checking them both out, as if she knew something.

Vanessa almost missed Stacie's slight nod her way but she did miss the wink as she saw both women smile in a silent agreement. What is that about?

As they were then led to their table, Stacie again took her hand. Vanessa felt a little self-conscious as she noticed many eyes turn and follow Stacie and herself as a result.

Vanessa paused for a moment as they were led to a small corner table that seemed hidden by its location behind a raised seating area and wall.

There were only two chairs and the table was arranged so the two chairs were close as one corner of the table pointed to the room corner. Vanessa sat and then watched Stacie sit.

A waitress soon arrived and Stacie ordered two glasses of Sauvignon Blanc wine as Vanessa looked over the menu.

"Ever been here, Vanessa?" Stacie asked the older woman sitting with her. Vanessa admitted that she had dined here only once.

Once the waitress came back, Stacie then ordered for them both. When the waitress left Stacie looked at Vanessa and said, "I hope you don't mind but I love their Chicken Pizzicati here."

Vanessa did not mind, especially as she once again felt that hand on her thigh. They sipped their wine as Stacie lightly rubbed Vanessa's thigh while they discussed their feelings about their coworkers and work in general.

Soon they were finishing the second glass of wine as dinner arrived. Stacie kept her hand on Vanessa's thigh as they ate. Ok, this is going on a bit long, Vanessa told herself.

But Vanessa did nothing to stop her younger boss from rubbing her thigh. They had now finished their dinner and were simply waiting to sign the bill and collect Stacie's card.

Stacie squeezed Vanessa's thigh and leaned in. "Let's go dancing, there is a club two blocks away."

The three glasses of wine had Vanessa feeling good, so she smiled and agreed. She expected another kiss and closed her eyes but then heard Stacie say, "Thank you, my dear."

Vanessa opened her eyes and saw the waitress had returned. Neither woman made eye contact at the moment.

Quickly, Stacie began to move, "Let's go and have some fun."

Vanessa sighed as she got up. I guess I was reading too much into this. She followed Stacie out, her eyes almost glued on her employer's sexy ass. I really need to get my mind out of the gutter, but I am glad I am not driving.

Then Vanessa saw the restrooms, "Hey Stacie," she nodded at the ladies' room, "I need to go." Vanessa then slipped into the ladies' room.

The restroom had recently been redone, with a long counter sink area, obviously there for makeup touching up and well as hand washing. There were three stalls and Vanessa had chosen the furthest one from the door.

Vanessa stepped in and started to close the door. She was shocked to feel resistance and then a hand on her ass.

"Shhh, just get in, " Stacie said as her hand pushed on Vanessa's ass. Then the two women were in the bathroom stall alone. Vanessa turned and faced the now smiling Stacie.

Vanessa was nervous now, I want to kiss you but here? She said, "I really do need to go, Stacie." Can you wait outside the stall?

Stacie, her eyes locked on the older woman's eyes, simply reached out and undid Vanessa's jeans. Still smiling she said, "Then go, by all means."

Vanessa stared back at the younger woman. Barely realizing that she was breathing harder now, Vanessa tugged her jeans and panties down before she sat and urinated in front of Stacie.

Stacie stood before Vanessa, her legs almost touching Vanessa's, even though there was room enough for her to step back. Her left hand was on her hip as she stroked a few hairs off of Vanessa's cheek.

Vanessa looked up, a tremor went through her as she swore she watched Stacie's nipples harden and poke out on her tight-fitting dress. Oh god, Vanessa thought as she finished peeing and wiped herself.

As she stood, Vanessa began to pull her panties and jeans up. Suddenly, she was pulled up straight and spun so her back was against the outer wall of the restroom. Vanessa stared at Stacie as she leaned in.

The kiss was hard, the lust that had been in both women came out as their lips moved in the passion they both clearly felt.

Vanessa became lost in the moment, her mind only on the kiss. A kiss so fierce that it had been many years since she had experienced it. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment.

Vanessa let out a moan as she felt Stacie's tongue first trace her lips, then slide into Vanessa's mouth to dance with Vanessa's own tongue.

Then Vanessa felt a hand on her sex. She knew it was Stacie's, of course, but this was moving too fast. Oh God, no. Not here, not so soon. Vanessa opened her eyes, to see Stacie already looking at her as they continued to kiss and Stacie's fingers explored the older woman's vulva.

Stacie's fingers traced Vanessa's lips and then up and down her slit before sliding deeper in and then into Vanessa's wet and willing married pussy.

Vanessa moaned and put her hands on Stacie's shoulders. Weakly she tried to push Stacie back. She finally broke the kiss. She panted, looking into Stacie's eyes. You need to stop, I can't do this. Please, Vanessa thought but said nothing.

Vanessa watched as Stacie leaned in, as if it was happening in slow motion. Stacie then kissed Vanessa's neck after moving Vanessa's hair away. "Sorry, I got carried away. How about we go dancing now?"

But Stacie kept kissing Vanessa's neck and was now rubbing her sexy older dates clit. Stacie loved the chase, how married women always just seemed to need a slight push. She was confident now that it was just a matter of time with Vanessa now.

Stacie stopped kissing and playing, she stepped back to the stall wall. Then she teasingly licked her fingers. Stacie's eyes locked on Vanessa's eyes, seeing the lust in them. She resisted telling the older woman to get on her knees, as she knew that was too soon.

Vanessa looked on, watching the show Stacie made of licking her fingers, Stacie's eyes locked on her own. Vanessa stood there more turned on than she had been in years, confused by the entire scene but almost relieved that it had not gone further. Not here,thankfully, Vanessa thought as she pulled up her panties and jeans.

Point of No Return

They walked to the club, which was only two blocks away. Stacie led Vanessa by the hand. Vanessa was now under the younger woman's charms. She watched Stacie's shapely ass wiggle under her dress as they walked. My god, she has a sexy ass and damn her I am so horny. Vanessa would occasionally look around but realized any eyes were on the sexy brunette in the tight dress before her.

Vanessa was pulled into the dance club without catching the name. The music was loud and the lights pulsed with the beat. Stacie led them to the bar and ordered them each a shot of tequila.

It was after the shot that Vanessa turned around to look at the dance floor. It was crowded. She kept looking and noticed half the couples dancing were all female. Then she noticed a man walking by her, no wait. I think she was a woman. Her eyes widened and she turned to Stacie.

Stacie slyly smiled and said, "Come on."

Then they were on the dance floor. Vanessa, a light drinker, was feeling the alcohol as they danced to a moderately paced song. She looked around at the others on the dance floor. Her head was spinning a little. I am in a lesbo bar. Me, a happily married....woman.

Vanessa found herself watching a blonde woman kiss her black girlfriend. The site was very erotic to her. Is that how Stacie and I looked? Vanessa giggled. Maybe Stacie had looked that hot .

Then she saw Stacie smiling at her. Then before either could say anything a slow song played. Vanessa began to move off the dance floor. Stacie pulled her close.

"Where are you going?" Stacie asked as her hands held Vanessa's jean encased ass as they swayed together.

Instinctively Vanessa wrapped her arms around Stacie's neck as they danced. Their eyes met, Vanessa smiled and leaned closer. She wanted to kiss Stacie again. But do I dare. A dance is one thing, but before that was too much .

Then she was kissing Stacie. She closed her eyes as her lips touched Stacie's. She could feel the heat radiating off of her sexy boss as they made out.

Suddenly, Stacie broke the kiss, "Come on."

Stacie led them to the bathroom. But there was a line in the dark hallway. "Damn it," Stacie hissed. She pressed Vanessa to the wall and kissed her again, hard. "I want you so bad. Do you want me?"

Vanessa's head was spinning, she was so turned on but she had never once cheated on her husband. She replied, "I am not very experienced." Why did I say that? Vanessa's heart was pounding so hard now.