Debbie and the Slave Auction 01

Story Info
Slave auction.
898 words
4.27
9.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slave auction took place in an exclusive private club in the heart of Gotham City.

The club was designed by a famous 19th century architect, along the lines of a Florentine Palazzo, with a facade of huge gray granite stones. Only men were admitted to this club, mostly older and wealthy men.

The auction room itself was panelled in dark wood, with portrait paintings of renowned members, going back to the 19th century. Some of the old members had been prominent in politics, science or the arts. Several had been presidents of the United States. Beautiful Persian rugs covered the parquet floors.

Approximately fifty men were seated in the room, in five rows of ten across. Their seats were facing a temporary stage, about one foot off the ground, where the slaves would be presented for their review and inspection.

The men were all dressed in dark suits. They ranged in age from mid thirties to sixties and seventies. Some of them were sipping from glasses of cognac. Several were smoking cigars....

Debbie had already spent several hours in a room adjacent to the auction room, where she had been "purified and prepared". Now, nervously, she was going to be led onto the stage to be presented to the audience. As was customary, she would be led by her master, Sir Barkley.

She was dressed in a black silk bodysuit, open at the crotch, a bra that pushed up her breasts and left her nipples exposed, and high stiletto Louboutin heels that made it awkward to walk. She was heavily made up, with eyeliner and false lashes, and bright red lipstick - she would hardly be able to recognize herself in the mirror. Her skin shone glistening from the light oil that had been sprayed all over her body. Her labia were swollen and engorged from her "preparation" and also bright red, since the same lipstick had been applied to her cunt lips. Also, in her "preparation", she had been forced to insert an anal plug, with a reflective mirror handle which was squeezed between her buttocks. Sir Barkley led her onto the stage pulling her with a gold chain, attached to her labia majora through a piercing ring. As she came on to the stage, there was a murmur of appreciation from the men in the audience.

Sir Barkley gave her quiet and gentle instructions. As she reached the center of the stage, he told her "face the audience darling". She turned to face the audience. He removed the chain from her labia ring. "Smile and make eye contact - look at each man directly and make him feel that you desire him".... She did as instructed. Some men returned her smile. Some seemed to be a bit shy and looked away. Others looked hard at her, from top to bottom, but focused their gaze on her breasts or her sex.

"Spread your legs apart", Sir Barkley instructed. She did so, about shoulder width apart. "Now, drop down into a deep squat". She dropped down, "ass to grass" - easy for an Asian girl. As she was squatting before them, she was conscious that her cunt was completely pushed forward and exposed to the audience, her labia slightly open. Suddenly, a spotlight from the back of the room illuminated her cunt. As she looked down, she noticed to her shame and embarrassment that a long fluid thread of clear viscous liquid was dripping down from her cunt and onto the floor, in a little puddle... illuminated by the spotlight....

"Stand up darling". She stood up, feeling the wetness between her legs. "Turn around"... She turned her back to the audience. "Now bend over".... She bent way down - she was a flexible girl. "Now put your hands on your buttocks and spread them apart wide". She did so. She heard another murmur from the audience. Some of the men were shifting in their seats, trying to get a better look. There was a feeling of growing erotic tension in the room - several men had unbuttoned their trousers and were stroking their cocks..

More liquid dripped down from her cunt, visible to the audience. She wondered whether this was her natural juice or whether the "preparation" had made her so wet. "Now, remove the butt plug", Sir Barkley whispered. She pulled out the butt plug, and her dilated anus was revealed to the audience. Unlike her butthole normally, brown and tight, her dilated butthole was pink and engorged, like a second cunt. The men in the audience were enthralled by the spectacle.

She then stood back up, and turned back to face the audience. She licked her lips and smiled - making eye contact with several men who appeared to be most interested to bid for her.

"You did well darling - kiss me". She turned towards Sir Barkley and kissed him lightly on the lips. He took the gold chain from his pocket - she moved towards him and pulled the ring of her labia so that he could attach her once again. And he led her off the stage by the chain. The men applauded...

The first part of the slave auction had gone well and Sir Barkley was proud of her. And she was happy that Sir Barkley was happy- but also a bit nervous about what came next...

End of episode 1...