All Comments on 'Adjusting My Attitude Pt. 02'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stuff so far ...

Really enjoying it ...

teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
I hope for the best and fear the worst.

I hope she really likes him, loves him and cares for him because he seems to be a genuinly likable guy and as a caring real-life dom I allways root for the sub.

And I fear the worst. That she'll try to prove thibgs to him. To prove her superiority to prove that she's tough to prove she can inflict pain and humiliation. I fear that despite her experiance as dominatrix she'll misread things. Hurts him. Destroys things.

This is personal but I dont have many dommes I call friends because lots of the dommes I know prove their toughness first and care for their subs second. Which I don't tolerate.

So I gave you 5 stars. Its well written and there is something special in the story. You made me care. But I didnt enjoy the read. I'll probably enjoy these parts when I know that everything went fine in the end.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Good dramatic tension with the cliffhanger there.

ThecoffeeprincessThecoffeeprincessover 4 years ago
Interesting

I wasn’t sure what I was going to feel about this being a somewhat submissive female. Your other stories based on female slaves excited me a lot. This isn’t so much of a turn on for me, but it’s definitely piquing my interest. Again as said by others very well written and you do find yourself quite liking the main character. I’ll be interested to see where this one goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

Great story.

As a European, I wonder why such stories always take place in Texas? Not Oregon, Indiana or Kansas?

achillexachillexabout 1 year ago

In my comment on the first part, I mentioned that Laura reminded me of Wanda from "Venus in furs" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_in_Furs), but the rest of this story was much more perverse and sexual. But isn't that what we're looking for ?

Great stuff. 5 stars again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous