All Comments on 'Adjusting My Attitude Pt. 04'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

You've been dropping these chapters pretty fast. I appreciate an author who finishes a story, then posts it. Danny's in for a long year.

teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
Things brighten up a little bit...

@ Carl: If you think one day to publish your stories (and you should) you're on the top notch end in this section I would advise to put a part "1b" or "2b" in this story to clarify Laura's vieuwpoint earlier.

Dan and Laura will have to danse together and her position is at least as important as Dans.

It's strange because the situation doesn't arouse me as much as the MaleDom/Femsub-stuff I'm far more concentrated on the psychological implications of the two main protagonists.

It's the fortitude of your writing that even I get no real arousal out of it, I want to see both Laura and Dan getting unharmed out of this self-inflicted emotional mess.

A last thing: if I was Laura I wouldn't be so scared about what Dan could do to her while enslaved. Dan (as I understand him) had military training, is disciplined and thourough. He has 500 Mn. in the bank.

If Dan feels really pissed, angered and injured he simply waits til the end of his time and destroys Laura with ease - and completely legal.

I think it's part of the mess... Laura has complete control... for now... but after that she is prone for every possible retaliation from Dan.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 4 years agoAuthor
Speed of Posting

Dear ZZ:

Thank you for the kind words about the speed at which this story appears. I try to draft the entire story before I post the first episode, to avoid continuity errors or changes in names, etc. Of course, I repeatedly proofread and polish those drafts, trying to make them smoother, and I STILL find mistakes after they come out. Once I begin submitting a story, I always have at least two episodes uploaded and waiting in the queue. However, I am NOT criticizing the editors of Literotica--based on the number of other authors being published, I'm sure there are many submissions waiting at any given time. To be fair, the editors have to review and publish submissions by others before considering the next episode from any one particular author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two thoughts

One, Danny needs to stop assuming what “I the reader” am thinking. It just keeps pissing me off and he did it twice more in this chapter alone. For someone who willingly submitted himself to this humble submission in hopes of achieving love happily ever after, he sure is being a presumptuous pompous ass telling me the reader, how and what to think. Just tell your story Danny boy and leave the thinking to Laura and me.

Second, how does this society address what impact his feminized pleasure slave status will have on his business activities and position of authority in the future once this experiment ends? Especially if it ends in failure should Laura rejects his proposal once again. I know you are going to give us the HEA ending, but I’m seriously asking how this other society would view him going forward.

In your other two books the purpose of the main characters self chosen slavery made perfect sense to their present and futures selves. Those characters were doing what they needed to do to establish themselves but Danny is already well established and respected in his field. Here in our “real” world Danny would be at great risk. His skills as a developer are not in question and he could still get a job. But as a business leader, a man of decision, someone people could respect and count on...he would have none of that anymore. The outright humiliation would haunt him forever. His leadership and decision making skills would always be questioned. In both business and personal relationships, he would always be known as the man who couldn’t please a woman either as powerful business man or as a submissive feminized pleasure slave.

I know you haven’t addressed this yet in the storyline and I don’t know if you will, but either way I would like to understand more about the way the society of your characters world addresses the past humiliations of a slave once freed. The photos, videos, social media, etc... And has Danny Truly considered this risk should Laura reject him (assuming there is one)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I care about you , sweetie ......

Really ? Just imagine if she did not .

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002over 1 year ago

Straining in my cage as I’m reading this…. Hot story, on to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous