All Comments on 'Adjusting My Attitude Pt. 05'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
After this...

There can't just be a Happy Ending.

Something bitter-sweet is far more realistic.

I have the impression that the two just blew the rest of what they had into 1000 tiny pieces to be completly replaced by a Mistress/Slave (and cuckold-) relationship. I fear that after this temporaly relationship runs to an end there's nothing left of what they had because the Dan who entered the relationship won't exist anymore. (And probably the Laura who entered neither)

They will have to rebuild from scratch... if they choose to do so...

After the year has passed by, if she is as ethical as she claims to be she'll need to give him space to breath and to rebuild his (sexual) identity without her inflicting any sort of duress. Then, if Dan can regain something like self-confidence in front of Laura they could try to rebuild something like a relationship on equal footing (but that gonna be hard)

Either way... Laura will need to move somewhere else after, if she doesn't want to hurt Dan any further and I don't see Dan find the courage to propose to Laura ever... so if she wants go get married to this foolish sod... she will have to take the further steps. Simply because Dan can't anymore.

Briefly put... what a damn mess.

What a damn stupid idea.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Disappointed

I thought I’d enjoy this chapter the best but with THAT ending, I feel as hopeless as the main character with 10 more months to go. Not seeing a hopeful, loving relationship at the end of this (that’s equal). That’s a shame.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 4 years ago
Like it

I am not a fan of femme dom, but after enjoying your previous stories decided to give it a go and must admit to enjoying this tale. Got to say that if anyone needs an attitude adjustment it’s her. Will take some serious adjustment to come back from this though.

Feminizing him is bad enough but then rubbing his nose in it by shagging the office junior....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the idea of a permanent enslavement

Not trying to step on toes, and I know you said in an earlier comment you already wrote it all out. But could the solution be that he has to stay her slave? Perhaps he gets a shock after being freed and comes to some realization that he wants to stay her slave boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 more questions

First a question about the society in this world again. Why did you write this ...Laura replied, "Well, maybe you two should buy a slave for yourselves. Wait, forget I said that," realizing the horrible connotations of a Black man owning a slave in America...?

It just seems odd that this society places such a horrible stigma on black people owning slaves when it is both socially and morally acceptable for people of every other race to do it. From what I read in your last books it is absolutely fine for people of any gender/race/religion to own people of any gender/race/religion. And in this chapter it seems okay that Jim’s wife makes use of a slave over and over. So why does Laura say that?

Laura, who is supposed to be a professional, specifically a lawyer, just ignorantly stated to Danny’s close black friends that she understands why they as black people (not people but black people) should never want to own a slave of any kind, but she as an old fashion southern woman (Texan) is more that happy to drag her slave over to their house, flaunt her slave ownership in front of them, and with her best “bless your heart” smile, offer to share her slave with them so that they will never have to feel the shame of slave ownership she relishes. This is ok?

Second, at the end I was glad to read that Laura is going to find a solution, but since we know she used to be a domme why did she fail Danny so badly in the first place?She knows why Danny is doing this. She knows what Danny hopes to gain. She knows she has the responsibility to act and think and clearly address issues when Danny is of not of the right mindset. And she needs to do it immediately, not a week later in a drunk act of vengeance.

She asked Danny to tell her what should be done to rectify the situation that he created by his failure. He did. She acted on his solution by beating him. He somehow thought that was good enough and that should have been it. Otherwise surely she would have told him there was more coming because that’s her responsibility. But her actions of drunkenly taking another man, a coworker, to bed “in front” of Danny in his feminized role is devastating...and she knows it. Should they survive is this disastrous situation, how she will treat him in the future should they decide to marry? Will any and all his failures (he is both human and a man so there will be many) be met by her getting drunk and forsaking him for others, especially her younger more manly coworkers? This is not good. I can’t wait to see your solution to this dilemma.

teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
Forecast...

As you hinted previously, there weill be the intervention of somebody of a previous book in one of the following chapters to help with the situation. I presume it will be Slave Shrink nicky who will come to the rescue.

But I ask myself two things: While it maybe will help HIM to cope and to emotionally survive his mess of a situation but how will it help THEM? and how will it help HER? (because she seems to be way over her head in this situation)

I mean these two are in desperate need of couples therapy if they want a future but that's impossible because one of them isn't even considered a full human being with genuine and legitimate feelings, which sucks big time in this situating.

And there is something else that came to my mind: The person who probably will be all alone to cope with this mess is the person who is legaly all powerful and in charge. If someone would gain from some sessions with a good council, it's Laura.

Because I think deep in herself Laura feels that she is about to loose as much as Dan: Her loveinterest and wouldbe fiancé, her selfesteem as a ethical person, heck her selfesteem as a good person.

Because let's face it... She's a lawyer, I am one too... and at law school we learn that not everything what is legal is right. Even she was clearly in her right to do what she did and how she did it she will know deep in her, how bad she behaved.

So there we are... is there somebody to help Laura?

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

This part is only 3 stars for me, sissification and cuckolding turns me off totally. And I miss action with living on a chain and a securely locked up collar and shackles, eating and drinking from bowls and the worship of Lauras feet. Lets see if something like that happens in the rest of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was quite enjoying the story as a whole, that is up to where you had Laura cheat on the poor guy. With the premise being as far-out-there as it is - most of the stuff I could still place, but to Laura going out, drinking, taking a stranger to her place and then sleep with the guy while he's in the other room? Even if he wasn't - that's just heart breaking and an absolute deal breaker regardless of how amazing I would've believe my partner to be. Laura not only does not love the guy, but she's just torturing him at this point. Laura's just a terrible person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous